Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Final Fantasy XIII

InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 12:21:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Has anybody here played it yet? I have heard some positive reviews about it, which excites me, considering FF XII was a bit of a disappointment.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 12:31:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 12:22:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yea, I've played that. I love it. :D
I heard of a game called Flower. It is very cheap and not a real 'game', but it seems to be very relaxing and enjoyable. Maybe something alongside a real game.

LittleBigPlanet 2 has been confirmed so wait for that one. What kind of games do you like? Sports, FPS, strategy?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 12:52:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 12:31:50 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/24/2010 12:22:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Yea, I've played that. I love it. :D
I heard of a game called Flower. It is very cheap and not a real 'game', but it seems to be very relaxing and enjoyable. Maybe something alongside a real game.

LittleBigPlanet 2 has been confirmed so wait for that one. What kind of games do you like? Sports, FPS, strategy?

Well I' like RPG's, being a huge fan of Final Fantasy. Some FPS games are fun, but many of them are over-rated. Action and adventure type games are fun too.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 12:55:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 12:17:17 PM, Mirza wrote:
Get something like LittleBigPlanet. It is fantastic.

FFXIII
-Great GP, Great Story, however I F'in hate snow.

LBP
Tell me did you Platinum the game. If you have you will understand how tedious, and boring, and hard and even more tedious LBP is. I don't even how why I did it all.

It's fun if you have more than 3 players; other than that is the most evil game ever. And its a 7+, 7+ for god sake!
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 12:55:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 12:52:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Well I' like RPG's, being a huge fan of Final Fantasy. Some FPS games are fun, but many of them are over-rated. Action and adventure type games are fun too.
I think the storyline of GTA IV is one of the most interesting and amazing ones among all games, but I don't recommend it for others for some reasons.

I think Uncharted 2 is cozy and very interesting too. You may like it actually. It's one of the best games out there. Have you played it?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 12:57:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 12:55:37 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/24/2010 12:52:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Well I' like RPG's, being a huge fan of Final Fantasy. Some FPS games are fun, but many of them are over-rated. Action and adventure type games are fun too.
I think the storyline of GTA IV is one of the most interesting and amazing ones among all games, but I don't recommend it for others for some reasons.

I think Uncharted 2 is cozy and very interesting too. You may like it actually. It's one of the best games out there. Have you played it?

I haven't played Uncharted 2, no. As for GTA, I have played some of the earlier ones such as Vice City.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 1:05:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 12:57:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I haven't played Uncharted 2, no. As for GTA, I have played some of the earlier ones such as Vice City.
You should download the demo of Uncharted 2 when you buy a PS3. The game is very good. As for GTA, I liked Vice City too, but the newest one is also good, but I don't recommend it unless you have a strong personality and can make sure that you won't get affected by some of the content. Otherwise it is very good, too. One of my favorite games.

Have you tried Burnout: Paradise City?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 1:11:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 1:05:40 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/24/2010 12:57:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I haven't played Uncharted 2, no. As for GTA, I have played some of the earlier ones such as Vice City.
You should download the demo of Uncharted 2 when you buy a PS3. The game is very good. As for GTA, I liked Vice City too, but the newest one is also good, but I don't recommend it unless you have a strong personality and can make sure that you won't get affected by some of the content. Otherwise it is very good, too. One of my favorite games.

Have you tried Burnout: Paradise City?

Nope, haven't played that one. My friend has gotten me hooked to the Need For Speed games though. I like racing games.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 1:18:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 1:11:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Nope, haven't played that one. My friend has gotten me hooked to the Need For Speed games though. I like racing games.
You should try Burnout: Paradise City. It is great. If you like racing games, maybe you should wait for Gran Turismo 5. It is probably out in October this year I think, but I don't know when you're getting a PlayStation. When is it, do you know?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 1:20:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 1:18:05 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/24/2010 1:11:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Nope, haven't played that one. My friend has gotten me hooked to the Need For Speed games though. I like racing games.
You should try Burnout: Paradise City. It is great. If you like racing games, maybe you should wait for Gran Turismo 5. It is probably out in October this year I think, but I don't know when you're getting a PlayStation. When is it, do you know?

No idea. Just whenever I get money which takes awhile, considering I'm currently unemployed.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 1:27:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 1:20:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
No idea. Just whenever I get money which takes awhile, considering I'm currently unemployed.
It's not a good thing when lack of money stands in the way. I hope you can get a job soon though.

Consider these games: LittleBigPlanet 2, GT5, Burnout: Paradise City, Uncharted 2, Flower (as an alternative).
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2010 4:13:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/24/2010 12:10:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
So it's a recommended game to play when I eventually get a PS3?

Definitely, it's just a bit linear in the beginning...but assuming you've played most previous FF's and liked them it shouldn't be an issue.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!