Kudos to...

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2010 7:18:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Untitled_Entity.

1) She is one of the few people who makes me lol online, and we barely talk.
2) She, unlike the majority of this site, gets with new (cute) girls all the time!

Let me clarify that I don't consider myself much of a Facebook stalker - haha I don't even use Facebook that much and I block almost everything on my page. But we're friends on there, and so I see her status updates or other random posts on my news feed that always make me chuckle. I find most people from this site to be a gigantic bore so that's a plus. Also, despite the fact that in the past people have rudely commented on her appearance, like I said this girl gets with lotsa females! It's like every few weeks she's in a relationship with a new chick haha mad props, yo! So, Untitled Entity, wherever you are, I hope you're doing well and that you return here soon for some much needed entertainment :)

And Ps. I put this under "entertainment" for no good reason at all, and don't expect anyone to comment on it or care. But I figure if Geo can make threads about soul-stealing, shape-shifting alien reptiles then I can at least post something random and unnecessary complimenting a fellow member on this site, and encouraging other people to get to know her cuz she's awesome. At least that's more relevant/realistic. Cheers.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2010 7:28:46 PM
At 4/1/2010 7:18:43 PM, theLwerd wrote:
The only person that interests me on this site is the person that is most like me. The rest of you suck.
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 12:31:10 AM
Also, despite the fact that in the past people have rudely commented on her appearance, like I said this girl gets with lotsa females!

Most of the guys here flock around pretty girls like flies on whatever, but if a girl should come along that does not meet their lofty standards they will sneer in disgust... the majority probably can't even talk to a girl face to face without creaming their pants.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 12:34:06 AM
At 4/2/2010 12:31:10 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Also, despite the fact that in the past people have rudely commented on her appearance, like I said this girl gets with lotsa females!

Most of the guys here flock around pretty girls like flies on whatever, but if a girl should come along that does not meet their lofty standards they will sneer in disgust... the majority probably can't even talk to a girl face to face without creaming their pants.

Lolz
collegekitchen9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 6:48:52 AM
unlike the majority of this site, gets with new (cute) girls all the time!

I loll'd at the truthiness of this.

we're friends on there, and so I see her status updates or other random posts on my news feed that always make me chuckle.

I have cool posts on there *sighs longingly*

I find most people from this site to be a gigantic bore so that's a plus.

*Frown becomes pronounced*

It's like every few weeks she's in a relationship with a new chick haha mad props, yo! So, Untitled Entity, wherever you are, I hope you're doing well and that you return here soon for some much needed entertainment :)

I wouldn't exactly equate success with hooking up with someone every week. I'm pretty sure I have a word for what that's called...
Collegekitchen/askbob said: "we should monitor politicians spending"

Volkov responded "wat controlling and monitoring government spendin is zactly like Big Brother!"

: : At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
: :
: : you're going to die.

: At 4/3/2010 6:33:02 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: I think people care about what I think

no
collegekitchen9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 6:52:11 AM
At 4/2/2010 12:31:10 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
if a girl should come along that does not meet their lofty standards of being heterosexual they will not hit on her the majority probably can't even talk to a girl face to face without creaming their pants.

fixed that for you bro

Volkov responded "wat controlling and monitoring government spendin is zactly like Big Brother!"

no
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 11:46:37 AM
[Untitled_Entity], unlike the majority of this site, gets with new (cute) girls all the time!

Somehow, for some peculiar reason, I doubt the bolded part. It's not that hard to hook up with chicks on a daily basis if your standards are so low, it's actually quite easy. Askbob pointed out that there's a word for one who hooks up with others daily... slut. I am more than competent in the art of hooking up with members of the opposite sex. Sure, a majority of members on the site aren't too competent, but I certainly wouldn't be grouped with them.

@ Koopin - Lol. I was thinking the same thing.

@ Cody - Ehh.

@ Cerebral - You're not in any position to speak, especially regarding the facts that you're thirty years old and have a strange obsession with Insert, another female who is far below my standards.

@ Askbob - Yup.
collegekitchen9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 11:54:10 AM
At 4/2/2010 11:46:37 AM, Nags wrote:
standards are so low

Lower the standards raise the average

no
collegekitchen9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 11:58:01 AM
Also @ Nags, I don't doubt that she hooks up with good looking women. She's a butch type, not a lipstick lesbian. Thus she probably attracts way more feminine partners who are into the butch type. She's not attractive to any heterosexual males because she enjoys looking masculine. And as we are straight we don't find masculinity attractive. I can't judge how she looks as I'm not a lesbian that's into butch-types.

no
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 11:58:54 AM
At 4/2/2010 11:54:10 AM, collegekitchen9 wrote:

What? Sorry, I can't understand this statement.
collegekitchen9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 12:01:15 PM
At 4/2/2010 11:58:54 AM, Nags wrote:

Lower your standards (how she looks) raise the average amount of girls you pick up.

no
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 12:03:38 PM
At 4/2/2010 11:58:01 AM, collegekitchen9 wrote:
Also @ Nags, I don't doubt that she hooks up with good looking women.

I do. Why would an attractive female hook up with an unattractive female? I just don't understand.

She's a butch type, not a lipstick lesbian. Thus she probably attracts way more feminine partners who are into the butch type. She's not attractive to any heterosexual males because she enjoys looking masculine.

Word. I just don't understand how or why that happens.

And as we are straight we don't find masculinity attractive. I can't judge how she looks as I'm not a lesbian that's into butch-types.

Yup, although you can judge how she looks from a straight male perspective.

At 4/2/2010 12:01:15 PM, collegekitchen9 wrote:
Lower your standards (how she looks) raise the average amount of girls you pick up.

That's what I thought you said. And the kind of person who does that is a slut... although, in the defense of sluts, some do hook up with mostly attractive people.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 12:20:29 PM
At 4/2/2010 12:03:38 PM, Nags wrote:
Also @ Nags, I don't doubt that she hooks up with good looking women.

I do. Why would an attractive female hook up with an unattractive female? I just don't understand.

They are weaning themselves off men with men-women.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 12:25:08 PM

Or you could go out sober, but that'd be kinda weird. Sex with fat women is actually good crack when you've a few drinks in you. It only takes about half the effort too cos the thigh fat bounces you back out.
signature
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 4:38:40 PM
At 4/2/2010 12:25:08 PM, badger wrote:

Or you could go out sober, but that'd be kinda weird. Sex with fat women is actually good crack when you've a few drinks in you. It only takes about half the effort too cos the thigh fat bounces you back out.

No.... no no no no.
collegekitchen9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 9:37:41 PM

LOL

no
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 9:39:39 PM
At 4/2/2010 9:37:41 PM, collegekitchen9 wrote:

LOL

loooooool
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 10:15:07 PM
Also @ Nags, I don't doubt that she hooks up with good looking women. She's a butch type, not a lipstick lesbian. Thus she probably attracts way more feminine partners who are into the butch type. She's not attractive to any heterosexual males because she enjoys looking masculine. And as we are straight we don't find masculinity attractive. I can't judge how she looks as I'm not a lesbian that's into butch-types.

This is 100% correct. I'm not attracted to Untitled, because I'm a lipstick lesbian (a feminine girl who likes feminine girls). A femme lesbian is a feminine lesbian who likes butch lesbians. UE is pretty butch, thus she attracts femmes... and I think some of them have been pretty cute :) Apparently they think she's cute too. Remember that they LIKE masculine women and find that attractive - even sexy. Also, I think I've mentioned in the past that there are FAR more femmes then lipsticks; I've been turned down in the past because the girls I like are usually only into butch women :(
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 10:17:44 PM
At 4/2/2010 6:48:52 AM, collegekitchen9 wrote:

I wouldn't exactly equate success with hooking up with someone every week. I'm pretty sure I have a word for what that's called...

LoL well they are RELATIONSHIPS lasting at least a month...? I doubt she's a slut. But still she's probably gotten more p-ssy than many people here. My guy friends used to be pissed about that in HS too lol because I had sex with a girl when I was 16 and never looked back :P
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 10:19:59 PM
At 4/2/2010 9:37:41 PM, collegekitchen9 wrote:

LOL

It's funny, but I've done this and it's actually not true lol...
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 10:25:24 PM
Now don't get the boys riled up about their virginity, L. All that pent up testosterone might kill someone.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 10:27:30 PM
At 4/2/2010 10:25:24 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Now don't get the boys riled up about their virginity, L. All that pent up testosterone might kill someone.

It's wanted to kill someone a few times.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 10:41:09 PM
At 4/2/2010 10:27:30 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

It's wanted to kill someone a few times.

Werd. I haven't had sex in - count em - 10 days! Sometimes I feel like I am literally going insane throughout the day. I'm dying. Well, it feels like it anyway. Also, I have indeed gone longer than 10 days before (hmm not in the past year though) BUT for some reason this particular time is excruciating. Maybe I'm PMSing or something. In which case I will flip my sh-t if I am 'unavailable' to get some when I finally see Vi again next week! TMI but f-ck it. Like I said, I'm going mad, so excuse me >.<
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 10:42:16 PM

I didn't miss you on DDO lol (but obviously IRL!!!)... because it's weird having you call me that again haha.
President of DDO