Creepiest horror scenes

collegekitchen10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 8:58:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Post your top three:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN CARRIE, THE EXORCIST (Original), OR PSYCHO DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WATCH THE FOLLOWING THEY WILL RUIN WHAT COULD BE AN INCREDIBLE MOVIE FOR YOU. PLEASE DON'T. DON'T EVEN READ THE TITLES OF THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS JUST WATCH THOSE THREE CLASSICS THEN REPORT BACK HERE.

---This info for people who watched all three----

My girlfriend is scared to death of horror films, she really hates them and hasn't watched the classics. I'm slowly forcing her to watch my horror chest.

I grabbed her arm at the carrie end scene and she cried for a half hour and wouldn't talk to me for about 2 hours. I was scared shittless during that scene. For those who are ignoring my warning and watching it anyway it won't be scary. You have to watch the whole film to know how its scary.
In a PM

True2GaGa: "heeeeeeeey"

Me: "hello"

True2GaGa: "sup"

Me: Masturbating

True2GaGa: "..............."
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 9:04:56 PM
I've seen the first two, but not Carrie, so I avoided that one.

However, I can never really get a huge jolt from horror movies anymore. I don't know why, but they just don't do it, and I am a big fan. However, when playing survival horror games, I'm scared sh*tless. Like this scene from the first F.E.A.R. game - I literally jumped out of my seat. Literally, not joking or making light.
collegekitchen10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2010 5:05:16 AM
At 4/4/2010 9:04:56 PM, Volkov wrote:
However, I am just too scared to watch horror movies. I don't know why, but they just do it, and I am not a big fan of being so scared. When playing survival horror games, I'm scared sh*tless at nonscary scenes. Like this scene from the first F.E.A.R. game - I literally jumped out of my seat and it isn't even that scary! Literally, not joking or making light.

You could have just kept that private Volkov
In a PM

True2GaGa: "heeeeeeeey"

Me: "hello"

True2GaGa: "sup"

Me: Masturbating

True2GaGa: "..............."
DeadLeaves93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2010 7:43:10 PM
This part of the Thai movie "The Shutter" (which is WAAAAY better than the American remake btw) creeped the sh*t out of me when I first saw it.
"At last, my arm is complete again!"