Jump to topic:

Name the most annoying fanboys and why?

rockcityboy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:03:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sonic Fanboys ; Number 2 on my list and they are the most annoy of all. They exaggerate sonic into thinking he is a god. When you pair sonic up with another character and you say sonic loses they call you a fanboy and start bringing up stuff you didn't know about sonic at all or they just make it up. They try acting smart but failed. They come out of no where and cant even respect opinions. Sonic Sucks!! Its some DBZ ripoff to all you sonic fanboys.

Superman fanboys: As idiotic as they are they surpass annoying and are very very stubborn. They take comics and mix it up with the series and you don't even know what they are talking about. They bring up random power ups and say that superman is over powered. They say superman can lift 600000 planets in one hand. Truly number 1

Naruto Fanboys: Where do I start?/ They try bringing up full reports on how Naruto beats Goku. They are just foolish puppets going under my spell. They cant even give good proof. Itachi aint that tough cough cough. They have gotten to be as bossy as Nami from One Piece and they cant even give valid proof to why Naruto beats Goku they're best comeback is that Naruto uses sixth paths
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 1:09:18 AM
At 10/1/2014 7:03:49 PM, rockcityboy wrote:
Sonic Fanboys ; Number 2 on my list and they are the most annoy of all. They exaggerate sonic into thinking he is a god. When you pair sonic up with another character and you say sonic loses they call you a fanboy and start bringing up stuff you didn't know about sonic at all or they just make it up. They try acting smart but failed. They come out of no where and cant even respect opinions. Sonic Sucks!! Its some DBZ ripoff to all you sonic fanboys.

Superman fanboys: As idiotic as they are they surpass annoying and are very very stubborn. They take comics and mix it up with the series and you don't even know what they are talking about. They bring up random power ups and say that superman is over powered. They say superman can lift 600000 planets in one hand. Truly number 1

Naruto Fanboys: Where do I start?/ They try bringing up full reports on how Naruto beats Goku. They are just foolish puppets going under my spell. They cant even give good proof. Itachi aint that tough cough cough. They have gotten to be as bossy as Nami from One Piece and they cant even give valid proof to why Naruto beats Goku they're best comeback is that Naruto uses sixth paths

My Little Pony fanboys disgust me.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
rockcityboy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 6:29:22 AM
At 10/2/2014 1:09:18 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

They like wars and they are just just war filled
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:08:53 AM
At 10/2/2014 6:29:22 AM, rockcityboy wrote:

I'll also say that fanboys of Pewdiepie are annoying as hell too.
rockcityboy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 3:15:29 PM
At 10/2/2014 10:08:53 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Yes thats true and also super hero fans there such idiots
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 5:26:20 PM
At 10/2/2014 3:15:29 PM, rockcityboy wrote:

Lol, and don't forget Justin Beiber fanboys. They do exist, and it's a dang shame.
rockcityboy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 6:21:13 PM
At 10/2/2014 5:26:20 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/2/2014 3:15:29 PM, rockcityboy wrote:

Lol, and don't forget Justin Beiber fanboys. They do exist, and it's a dang shame.

That girl has fans??/ Never knew many girls like her like bam I almost forgot about that girl Justin beiber its ashame
Demetriuscapone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 8:02:28 AM
Mario fanboys - it was good for it's period of time in the 80s, isn't good since.

Zelda fanboys - I didn't like Zelda even in it's golden years and the fanboys make me sick.

Naruto fanboys - Nardo hasn't been good since shippuden started. It has had it's fair share of awesome moments after the timeskip too, but it has always been inconsistent after that point and at this point in it's history I want to grab Kishi by his neck and say "WILL YOU JUST FUKKING STOP ALREADY?!". People who dare defend this atrociously bad series can go fyck themselves. Naruto fans sucks, period.

Dragon ball Z fanboys - the most nostalgia blinded idiots in the world. I liked it when I was younger, but as I watched it again as an adult I really wanted to kill myself. This series is ATROCIOUSLY bad, from start to finish. Which is not to say that the original Dragonball (-pre Z ) was bad, because back then, it was awesome in every sense of the word. Anyone who defend this s5it is an idiot, period.
rockcityboy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 5:57:19 PM
At 10/3/2014 8:02:28 AM, Demetriuscapone wrote:
Mario fanboys - it was good for it's period of time in the 80s, isn't good since.

Zelda fanboys - I didn't like Zelda even in it's golden years and the fanboys make me sick.

Naruto fanboys - Nardo hasn't been good since shippuden started. It has had it's fair share of awesome moments after the timeskip too, but it has always been inconsistent after that point and at this point in it's history I want to grab Kishi by his neck and say "WILL YOU JUST FUKKING STOP ALREADY?!". People who dare defend this atrociously bad series can go fyck themselves. Naruto fans sucks, period.

Dragon ball Z fanboys - the most nostalgia blinded idiots in the world. I liked it when I was younger, but as I watched it again as an adult I really wanted to kill myself. This series is ATROCIOUSLY bad, from start to finish. Which is not to say that the original Dragonball (-pre Z ) was bad, because back then, it was awesome in every sense of the word. Anyone who defend this s5it is an idiot, period.

Ikr these goku fanboy should stop giving goku power ups and shut up
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:42:57 PM
Superwholocks
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 4:21:58 AM
At 11/6/2014 9:42:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Superwholocks

It's weird that those three shows are lumped together, right? I mean Doctor Who and Sherlock totally makes sense, but why is Supernatural thrown in there? I don't get it.

Anyway, everyone knows that Apple fanboys are the most annoying.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 3:51:58 PM
At 11/8/2014 4:21:58 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Superwholocks

It's weird that those three shows are lumped together, right? I mean Doctor Who and Sherlock totally makes sense, but why is Supernatural thrown in there? I don't get it.

It's a tumblr thing. They've become a package deal. I used to love all three. Now I can't stand Sherlock, DW is still okay, and Supernatural I love because oh my look at those delicious men.
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:12:38 PM

You speak blasphemy! And the manga series just ended too

for shame...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 9:45:23 PM
At 11/9/2014 3:51:58 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Superwholocks

It's a tumblr thing. They've become a package deal. I used to love all three. Now I can't stand Sherlock, DW is still okay, and Supernatural I love because oh my look at those delicious men.

You don't like Sherlock?!

Muh threads
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 3:23:29 PM
At 11/9/2014 9:45:23 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Superwholocks

Dude's a dick
:
miraculous
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 6:18:13 PM

You mean Bronies ? Haha
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 4:45:00 AM
At 11/10/2014 3:23:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/9/2014 9:45:23 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Superwholocks

Dude's a dick

Yeah, it's wonderful!

Muh threads