Jump to topic:

Ramblings 06

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 6:31:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just so you know- I'll try my best to never give away my twists too early. Also, I ship Sevanii. I'll leave you with that hint. ;-)

Ep 06

August, 2013

Leading Investigator and part-time reporter Bench murdered

Local humanitarian, Ima Bench, notable for his numerous contributions to not only his community, but the city on the whole, was murdered last night at his home in Misc Street, DDO.

"From his first debate, and visits to the different forums on DDO, I knew he was a good man. He did great things for the city, and will forever be, especially in my, debt. Bench was a valuable citizen that all others should aspire to be like- for his bravery, honesty, kindness, boldness, and especially- his willingness to highlight the truth, no matter who he got into trouble. The rewards for any information on this homicide have been tripled to 750 ELO. I sincerely hope that whoever does this, receives the worst possible punishment, or seriously regrets his actions. Searches and investigations will persist till Bench has attained his justice. May he forever rest in peace," SkyMax stated, in a public announcement last night, after he was informed of the news.

Ima Bench was awarded a burial position in the Hall of Fame, as the first Troll to be entered, and the best to ever be. Bench noted for his reconstruction of the Main streets of DDO- for his investigations into various criminal matters, such as unearthing revolutionary acts planned by Jif Pop, the Lack of Education by unnamed individuals, his series on Stupidity, and his shows on the DDO streamed channels. Forever will his contributions be acknowledged and appreciated.

SkyMax has yet to confirm whether Bench was a member of the speculated special group of The Anti-ID10T Elite force. Additionally, we have not received confirmation that such a system has yet been put in place. Inquiries continue and findings will be distributed to the DDO city.

Accusations that Bench was involved in illegal Scum Mafia groups were never proven, though tabs were kept on him at one point. Until a case is presented and accepted, Bench was deemed a great DDOrk, and may his name live on.

"We should all aspire to be Benches, the best Benches we can be."-Ima Bench, 2012.

By: Anti Reader

Reader closed the scrapbook with newspaper clippings and whatnot and put her head in her hands. What had she done? Did she deserve this? Did he deserve this? What if she were wrong? What if he wasn"t a liar? She sighed and headed back to Sevanii, who had fallen asleep on a velvet blanket on the floor.

After closing up her security system and setting it, she had moved Sev back upstairs and put her to sleep. As she was about to cook, her reflective thoughts overwhelmed her, and she went to her closet, pulling out her old investigative files. How she hated that job!

As time went on, she had hated it more and more. Bluemetal was the main reason she didn"t drop out sooner. He was the embodiment of a good person in the service. He persecuted and defended his clients, based on their guiltiness in the situation. He wasn"t like some lawyers who just wanted money- he genuinely cared about people.

Darkened also was very supportive of her. He was a great friend- very welcoming, caring and trust-worthy. He was one of the few people who were willing to do what they wanted. He took over his parents" grocery, worked as a teacher, and wrote. He was very inspiring, which made it even more the difficult for her, when she broke his trust. He was the reason she quit being a detective, and went into writing and reporting.

Ding ding ding.

She looked up, then checked the clock- It was around noon. Who could that be? Perhaps Prof and Roma were back? She walked to the doorway and typed in a code into the wall at the side. A screen opened and she saw Boss on it, with a container. Frowning, she typed in another code, and spoke, so he could hear outside. "What do you want?"

Jumping, Boss looked around, probably wondering where she was. Heaving a deep breath, he stated, "To return the favour." The cryptic response was enough to set Reader on edge, and back away a little from the door.

He continued, finding the small dot of a camera on the door and smirking at it, "The cookies you gave me on my arrival day Anti."

Her eyebrows furrowed, and she replied, "That"s unnecessary. T"was a gift. They"re not meant to be returned."

He smiled, so innocently that she almost believed the sincerity and care of it. "This is a gift, Anti. They"re not meant to be denied."

Sighing, she stated, "Leave it on the step."

Gasping out of shock, "How insolent of you Anti-dear! Are you not going to come and collect it, to thank me?"

"No. Leave it on the step."

"Do you not trust me?" He seemed amused.

"I do not." She mocked his articulation.

Laughing, he nodded, "So be it then. Call me to tell me how is tasted. It"s my first time making this kind." Reader got even more worried, as she remembered the two of them making cookies before.

As he walked away, she closed the screen and went to get gloves and a plastic bag. The dumped the container in the bag, using the gloves and sealed it. She used voice controls to close the door and carried the bag downstairs. She"d deal with that later.

-=0=-

Prof leant back in his chair and shut his eyes. He couldn"t believe it. He just couldn"t. He got up and slammed the chair into the wall. He punched the door and continued doing so for almost an hour, until his hands got tired, and he leant against the wall, sliding down, and admired the new red stains on the wall- adorning the plain blue that Roma had picked out. Red was such a conflicting colour- the colour of love, and the colour of loss. How ironic!

-=0=-

Roma unlocked the door to the house. She quickly checked herself in the mirror, to make sure she looked okay. "Prof, honey, I"m home!"

No answer.

"Prof?" Nothing.

Quickly, she dropped her bag, ripped the painting in the hallway down and pulled the revolver. She ran throughout the house down to their room, where they were working last. "Prof! Prof! Where are you?"

As she entered the room, her jaw dropped. She started screaming hysterically the name of her husband. "PROF! PROF! WHERE ARE YOU?" There were shards of furniture scattered on the floor. But worse of all, there were bloodstains on the walls. And Prof wasn"t there.

The computer was alone untouched. She headed to it, and rewound the video a little. Her eyes widened. She ran downstairs and pressed the alarm button. "Find any living being in the house NOW!"

"Scanning house," the computer processor robotically stated. "Male around 6"1" found in garage."

Roma ran down the steps as fast as possible, and cried as she saw Prof"s state. "GET AN AMBULANCE HERE NOW!" She ran to Prof and hugged his head in her arms, crying over his body. "I"m here!" His hands. His arms. His shirt. Blood. Everywhere.

Crying louder, her sobs racked her shoulders and she choked on her tears. She screamed louder and louder, till the ambulance attendants had to drag her away from her husband"s body. "I love you! I LOVE YOU" She screamed.

CLIFF HANGERS FTW!!!!
XD I suck. I know. <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 6:31:33 PM
Ramblings Table of Contents
Prol'g: http://www.debate.org...
Ep01: http://www.debate.org...
Ep02: http://www.debate.org...
Ep03: http://www.debate.org...
Ep04: http://www.debate.org...
Ep05: http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 10:58:32 PM
At 10/19/2014 10:02:51 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I've kind of lost track of who is who for the most part.

Prof- seventh
roma- romanii
boss- baus/rm
reader/anti- me
darkened- you
truth- BoT
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:28:48 PM
At 10/19/2014 6:31:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Just so you know- I'll try my best to never give away my twists too early. Also, I ship Sevanii. I'll leave you with that hint. ;-)

Ep 06

August, 2013

Local humanitarian, Ima Bench, notable for his numerous contributions to not only his community, but the city on the whole, was murdered last night at his home in Misc Street, DDO.

"From his first debate, and visits to the different forums on DDO, I knew he was a good man. He did great things for the city, and will forever be, especially in my, debt. Bench was a valuable citizen that all others should aspire to be like- for his bravery, honesty, kindness, boldness, and especially- his willingness to highlight the truth, no matter who he got into trouble. The rewards for any information on this homicide have been tripled to 750 ELO. I sincerely hope that whoever does this, receives the worst possible punishment, or seriously regrets his actions. Searches and investigations will persist till Bench has attained his justice. May he forever rest in peace," SkyMax stated, in a public announcement last night, after he was informed of the news.

Why does Imabench have to die though :-(

Ima Bench was awarded a burial position in the Hall of Fame, as the first Troll to be entered, and the best to ever be. Bench noted for his reconstruction of the Main streets of DDO- for his investigations into various criminal matters, such as unearthing revolutionary acts planned by Jif Pop, the Lack of Education by unnamed individuals, his series on Stupidity, and his shows on the DDO streamed channels. Forever will his contributions be acknowledged and appreciated.

Live on, sweet Bench.

SkyMax has yet to confirm whether Bench was a member of the speculated special group of The Anti-ID10T Elite force. Additionally, we have not received confirmation that such a system has yet been put in place. Inquiries continue and findings will be distributed to the DDO city.

Accusations that Bench was involved in illegal Scum Mafia groups were never proven, though tabs were kept on him at one point. Until a case is presented and accepted, Bench was deemed a great DDOrk, and may his name live on.

"We should all aspire to be Benches, the best Benches we can be."-Ima Bench, 2012.

*salutes*

Reader closed the scrapbook with newspaper clippings and whatnot and put her head in her hands. What had she done? Did she deserve this? Did he deserve this? What if she were wrong? What if he wasn"t a liar? She sighed and headed back to Sevanii, who had fallen asleep on a velvet blanket on the floor.

What are you up to...

After closing up her security system and setting it, she had moved Sev back upstairs and put her to sleep. As she was about to cook, her reflective thoughts overwhelmed her, and she went to her closet, pulling out her old investigative files. How she hated that job!

As time went on, she had hated it more and more. Bluemetal was the main reason she didn"t drop out sooner. He was the embodiment of a good person in the service. He persecuted and defended his clients, based on their guiltiness in the situation. He wasn"t like some lawyers who just wanted money- he genuinely cared about people.

Aww.

Darkened also was very supportive of her. He was a great friend- very welcoming, caring and trust-worthy. He was one of the few people who were willing to do what they wanted. He took over his parents" grocery, worked as a teacher, and wrote. He was very inspiring, which made it even more the difficult for her, when she broke his trust. He was the reason she quit being a detective, and went into writing and reporting.

Awwwww.

Ding ding ding.

She looked up, then checked the clock- It was around noon. Who could that be? Perhaps Prof and Roma were back? She walked to the doorway and typed in a code into the wall at the side. A screen opened and she saw Boss on it, with a container. Frowning, she typed in another code, and spoke, so he could hear outside. "What do you want?"

It's HIM

Jumping, Boss looked around, probably wondering where she was. Heaving a deep breath, he stated, "To return the favour." The cryptic response was enough to set Reader on edge, and back away a little from the door.

OH, how ominous.

He continued, finding the small dot of a camera on the door and smirking at it, "The cookies you gave me on my arrival day Anti."

Her eyebrows furrowed, and she replied, "That"s unnecessary. T"was a gift. They"re not meant to be returned."

He smiled, so innocently that she almost believed the sincerity and care of it. "This is a gift, Anti. They"re not meant to be denied."

*zing*

They're probably poisoned.

Gasping out of shock, "How insolent of you Anti-dear! Are you not going to come and collect it, to thank me?"

Laughing, he nodded, "So be it then. Call me to tell me how is tasted. It"s my first time making this kind." Reader got even more worried, as she remembered the two of them making cookies before.

They're definitely poisoned.

As he walked away, she closed the screen and went to get gloves and a plastic bag. The dumped the container in the bag, using the gloves and sealed it. She used voice controls to close the door and carried the bag downstairs. She"d deal with that later.

Good.

-=0=-

Prof leant back in his chair and shut his eyes. He couldn"t believe it. He just couldn"t. He got up and slammed the chair into the wall. He punched the door and continued doing so for almost an hour, until his hands got tired, and he leant against the wall, sliding down, and admired the new red stains on the wall- adorning the plain blue that Roma had picked out. Red was such a conflicting colour- the colour of love, and the colour of loss. How ironic!

Hmmmm.

-=0=-

Roma unlocked the door to the house. She quickly checked herself in the mirror, to make sure she looked okay. "Prof, honey, I"m home!"

No answer.

"Prof?" Nothing.

Quickly, she dropped her bag, ripped the painting in the hallway down and pulled the revolver. She ran throughout the house down to their room, where they were working last. "Prof! Prof! Where are you?"

As she entered the room, her jaw dropped. She started screaming hysterically the name of her husband. "PROF! PROF! WHERE ARE YOU?" There were shards of furniture scattered on the floor. But worse of all, there were bloodstains on the walls. And Prof wasn"t there.

WHAT

The computer was alone untouched. She headed to it, and rewound the video a little. Her eyes widened. She ran downstairs and pressed the alarm button. "Find any living being in the house NOW!"

"Scanning house," the computer processor robotically stated. "Male around 6"1" found in garage."

Roma ran down the steps as fast as possible, and cried as she saw Prof"s state. "GET AN AMBULANCE HERE NOW!" She ran to Prof and hugged his head in her arms, crying over his body. "I"m here!" His hands. His arms. His shirt. Blood. Everywhere.

Crying louder, her sobs racked her shoulders and she choked on her tears. She screamed louder and louder, till the ambulance attendants had to drag her away from her husband"s body. "I love you! I LOVE YOU" She screamed.

Awwwwww.....

CLIFF HANGERS FTW!!!!
XD I suck. I know. <3
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 2:24:24 AM
At 10/19/2014 6:31:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I read all of your stories and i love them!!!! Can I be in it in some way? Like some wise old man on the streets?
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 4:40:14 AM
de
Ep 06

August, 2013

*bbc jingle plays*

Lol miscellanious.

Only 750? Seems legit.

Haleluyah

Yes! Bluemetal!

'Friends'?
Ding ding ding.

Eeeeee!

-=0=-

-=0=-

No answer.

. . .
"Prof?" Nothing.

CLIFF HANGERS FTW!!!!
XD I suck. I know. <3

That gave me goosebumps.

Please make more. I subscribed to this.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 5:02:38 AM
At 10/20/2014 2:24:24 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I read all of your stories and i love them!!!! Can I be in it in some way? Like some wise old man on the streets?

I have plans for you. Not to worry. ;)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 5:05:20 AM
At 10/20/2014 4:40:14 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
de
Ep 06

August, 2013

*bbc jingle plays*
LOL

Lol miscellanious.
Mmmhmm XD

Only 750? Seems legit.
I think it's unreasonable. Should be higher.

Haleluyah
XD

Yes! Bluemetal!
Bluesteel lol XD

'Friends'?
XD No spoilers :P

Ding ding ding.

Eeeeee!
LOL

-=0=-

-=0=-

No answer.

. . .
"Prof?" Nothing.

That gave me goosebumps.
Please make more. I subs
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 5:05:32 AM
At 10/20/2014 5:02:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/20/2014 2:24:24 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I have plans for you. Not to worry. ;)

Eeeeeeeeee!