Jump to topic:

Clash of the Titans

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 10:54:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I saw it and honestly wasn't impressed. It was at mest a upper level mediocre fantasy film. It wasn't terrible and I did enjoy it but it didn't live up to the hype. I prefer the original one for its corniness, and hate that the remake wasted the acting gold that is Liam Neeson.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:16:55 PM
At 4/17/2010 10:54:57 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
It wasn't even 3D!!!

What a rip!!

There was a RealD 3D version, but I don't honestly know why people like to see 3D movies. I personally hate watching them.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2010 12:03:34 AM
Aww man, it looks awesome... dont tell me it sucks...

I loved the original though, so I will be going in with high hopes.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2010 8:35:41 AM
3D IMAX on drugs is epic matter what. Spongebob in IMAX 3D high will change your life.

Clash of the Titans basically appeared as though they ran out of money mid-production.