ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 8:49:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OMGOSH I GOT ANOTHER ONE DONE :O

Ep07

The owls hooted, and the sounds of trolls scurrying about at night had Reader tense. The mafia scum were out hunting in the dangerous parts of DDO and the main forums buzzed with live parties, and mafia hangouts. All seemed normal in the little city of DDO.

If only they knew.

-=0=-

Reader paced up and down. She just made Sevanii pureed apples and carrots, then put her to bed. Sev breathed in and out slowly, as she slept. Where were her parents?! Reader had tried contacting Prof and Roma many times, but to no avail. She even called their work, but apparently they hadn"t showed up to work. What was going on?!

Rrriiing. Reader ran to the phone, and checked Sev, who stirred a little in her sleep because of the noise of the phone ringing.

"Good ni-," Reader stopped as she heard the sniffling and sobs on the phone. "Hello?!"

"A-A-Anti?" Roma sobbed, "Prof" Why?"

Reader froze. He couldn"t have found out- could he? She crushed the bug. But if he had-

"Status report. Now," Reader had to take charge. Roma couldn"t be in a good position right now.

"Health forum," Roma cried, "Dr Pots and nurse Rev is seeing about him."

"Injuries?" Reader"s heart raced, like tassa drums. Almost as if Sev could hear it, she stirred again in her sleep.

"Broken fingers. Dislocated shoulder. He sliced up his arms a little."

Oh Prof...

-=0=-

Boss sat sipping tea, at Yama"s Tea-Time Store. He watched Truth carefully as he interviewed Bsh and YYW, the happy newlywed couple. He"d never forget him- the reporter who "got video evidence." He ruined his life, and never got to pay. Never got justice.

"Reporting live outside the Health Forum," A loud, breaking news broadcast echoed across the room, stealing everyone"s attention, "Head scientist and innovator at Technology street, Professor, was rushed to the hospital as his wife, Roma, returned to their abode to find it trashed. Investigations progress, and for now speculation is that there was a break in."

Whispers sang across the room. Boss froze, knowing the implications of this situation. He cursed and almost left the room, but then saw Truth run his hand across his face and walk out the back door to the poll alley, a dark and dangerous place for him- after all it was where trolls parade.

"Break in? At Prof"s house?" Bsh said, his perceptiveness making everyone around who heard freeze, except Boss.

"Very unlikely, unless Prof knew the person"" YYW agreed. He took his love"s hand comfortingly, "Would you like to go visit him?" Bsh smiled and they both donned their coats and walked opposite of Boss, who opened the door to the alleyway.

Truth leaned against the wall, his head on it, smoking a cigar. Seeing Boss, he raised an eyebrow, and almost stood a little straighter, knowing he was in the presence of a glorified new member of DDO.

-=0=-

"You must be Truth, Director and Manager of SCOD, not so?" Boss began, knowing getting him to relax and boast was the best way to go. Wanting to impress such an adored personality, Truth began to illustrate the work of each of his employees and how lose he was with them. He was certainly a people"s person.

As Truth spoke, Boss got closer and closer, tiny step by tiny step. "Would you like to drop in one day? I could show you around, and if you"re interested, you could become a member?" Truth excitedly asked. Boss knew his entire speech was built up to those few sentences, and smiled, walking up to shake his hand.

"Unfortunately, Blade, I don"t think that"ll be possible." As Truth furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes widened and the cigar fell to the floor, as his hand moved to clutch a new hole in his body. As he removed his hands, he saw bits of his reflection in the red tint. Dark blotches started to obstruct his vision and he fell to the floor, "Why?" He muttered out, softly, painfully, full of blood and passion.

"Reader"ll tell you when she joins you." Truth"s eyes widened. "Ra-" but his speech was cut off by the abrupt upchucking of beautiful flows and rivers of blood. Boss reached down and dipped his finger into Blade"s blood, admiring the colour.

Trying to utter some final words, Truth choked, "An- Din- No." But Boss shushed him, "I don"t care what you have to say now. You could"ve stopped it. Reade could have. So many of you could have, when you knew what was wrong, but you let it happen. Every single one of you is going to pay. Harshly."

Truth"s eyes widened, and Boss pressed his hand against Truth"s chest. The stunning beats of his eratic heartbeat has Boss sway from side to side and chuckle as a tear slid down Truth"s cheek, until it slowed, like his heartbeat, and stopped at his jaw. Boss flicked it off with his other hand"s finger, and felt the last fall of Truth"s chest.

"The Death of Truth everyone."

Taking out a sheet of paper from his pocket, Boss pressed Truth"s finger onto it and smiled. Excellent. Step two complete. Now those cookies" And this body.

-=0=-

Reader scurried down the hallway of Pots" Hospital in the Health Forum, clutching Sevanii in her hands. As she reached the table, she asked for the room, but was denied access since she wasn"t a relative.

"Listen, you WILL give me the room number RIGHT NOW or I WILL call your supervisors and have you FIRED." The nurse cackled and taunted, "You and what army?"

Reader"s eyes turned to slits, but before she could jump across the table and strangle her, a throat cleared behind her. Seeing the nurse visibly pale, she smiled, knowing it could mean only one thing.

Turning, she hugged Bsh and YYW, letting Bsh hold baby Sev, as the nurse looked up the room number. YYW was a threatening figure to most people, but she knew he was just a teddybear. Getting the number, she told them to go ahead; she had to call TT first.

As she dialled the number, they started relieving her of Sev"s bags and toys. "Hey TT," she answered, "I"m just calling to-"

Sighing, he cut her off, "I know already. It"s all over the news."

"I"m going to check on him now. We"re at the hospital already."

"Wait- he was administered to a hospital? What happened to Dark?!" TT replied shocked.

"What?" Reader"s heart sped up. Not Darkened too, "What happened to Darkened?" She asked at the same time that TT exclaimed, "Who"s at the hospital?!"

"Prof! What happened to Darkened?" Hearing this, YYW and bsh who were about to walk away froze.

"Anti, I"m sorry," TT started slowly, and Reader saw nurse *Marie* walking towards her smiling encouragingly, as always, "But Dark and Truth are" both missing."

Reader froze, shocked. It"s happening...

-=0=-

*- A/N: Read the first 3 chappies to get reference and importance

I'm not gonna write long A/Ns because I'll give away stuff like ^V^v^v^v^v^
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 8:50:19 PM
Ramblings Table of Contents
Prol'g: http://www.debate.org...
Ep01: http://www.debate.org...
Ep02: http://www.debate.org...
Ep03: http://www.debate.org...
Ep04: http://www.debate.org...
Ep05: http://www.debate.org...
Ep06: http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:02:07 PM
At 10/21/2014 8:49:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*applause*
Ep07

The owls hooted, and the sounds of trolls scurrying about at night had Reader tense. The mafia scum were out hunting in the dangerous parts of DDO and the main forums buzzed with live parties, and mafia hangouts. All seemed normal in the little city of DDO.
You forgot the spam...
If only they knew.
O.O
-=0=-

Reader paced up and down. She just made Sevanii pureed apples and carrots, then put her to bed. Sev breathed in and out slowly, as she slept. Where were her parents?! Reader had tried contacting Prof and Roma many times, but to no avail. She even called their work, but apparently they hadn"t showed up to work. What was going on?!

Rrriiing. Reader ran to the phone, and checked Sev, who stirred a little in her sleep because of the noise of the phone ringing.

"Good ni-," Reader stopped as she heard the sniffling and sobs on the phone. "Hello?!"
.-.
"A-A-Anti?" Roma sobbed, "Prof" Why?"
O.o
Reader froze. He couldn"t have found out- could he? She crushed the bug. But if he had-
O_____O
"Status report. Now," Reader had to take charge. Roma couldn"t be in a good position right now.

Excuuuuuuuse me? When was I a nurse? XD
"Injuries?" Reader"s heart raced, like tassa drums. Almost as if Sev could hear it, she stirred again in her sleep.

"Broken fingers. Dislocated shoulder. He sliced up his arms a little."
WAT.
Oh Prof...

-=0=-

Boss sat sipping tea, at Yama"s Tea-Time Store. He watched Truth carefully as he interviewed Bsh and YYW, the happy newlywed couple. He"d never forget him- the reporter who "got video evidence." He ruined his life, and never got to pay. Never got justice.
XD Oh Yama.
"Reporting live outside the Health Forum," A loud, breaking news broadcast echoed across the room, stealing everyone"s attention, "Head scientist and innovator at Technology street, Professor, was rushed to the hospital as his wife, Roma, returned to their abode to find it trashed. Investigations progress, and for now speculation is that there was a break in."

Whispers sang across the room. Boss froze, knowing the implications of this situation. He cursed and almost left the room, but then saw Truth run his hand across his face and walk out the back door to the poll alley, a dark and dangerous place for him- after all it was where trolls parade.
*ominous music*
"Break in? At Prof"s house?" Bsh said, his perceptiveness making everyone around who heard freeze, except Boss.

"Very unlikely, unless Prof knew the person"" YYW agreed. He took his love"s hand comfortingly, "Would you like to go visit him?" Bsh smiled and they both donned their coats and walked opposite of Boss, who opened the door to the alleyway.
Dat ship. Oh dat ship.
Truth leaned against the wall, his head on it, smoking a cigar. Seeing Boss, he raised an eyebrow, and almost stood a little straighter, knowing he was in the presence of a glorified new member of DDO.

-=0=-

"You must be Truth, Director and Manager of SCOD, not so?" Boss began, knowing getting him to relax and boast was the best way to go. Wanting to impress such an adored personality, Truth began to illustrate the work of each of his employees and how lose he was with them. He was certainly a people"s person.

As Truth spoke, Boss got closer and closer, tiny step by tiny step. "Would you like to drop in one day? I could show you around, and if you"re interested, you could become a member?" Truth excitedly asked. Boss knew his entire speech was built up to those few sentences, and smiled, walking up to shake his hand.

"Unfortunately, Blade, I don"t think that"ll be possible." As Truth furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes widened and the cigar fell to the floor, as his hand moved to clutch a new hole in his body. As he removed his hands, he saw bits of his reflection in the red tint. Dark blotches started to obstruct his vision and he fell to the floor, "Why?" He muttered out, softly, painfully, full of blood and passion.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
"Reader"ll tell you when she joins you." Truth"s eyes widened. "Ra-" but his speech was cut off by the abrupt upchucking of beautiful flows and rivers of blood. Boss reached down and dipped his finger into Blade"s blood, admiring the colour.
#sadistic
Trying to utter some final words, Truth choked, "An- Din- No." But Boss shushed him, "I don"t care what you have to say now. You could"ve stopped it. Reade could have. So many of you could have, when you knew what was wrong, but you let it happen. Every single one of you is going to pay. Harshly."
D:> Nooo
Truth"s eyes widened, and Boss pressed his hand against Truth"s chest. The stunning beats of his eratic heartbeat has Boss sway from side to side and chuckle as a tear slid down Truth"s cheek, until it slowed, like his heartbeat, and stopped at his jaw. Boss flicked it off with his other hand"s finger, and felt the last fall of Truth"s chest.
STAHP STAHP STAHP
"The Death of Truth everyone."
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Taking out a sheet of paper from his pocket, Boss pressed Truth"s finger onto it and smiled. Excellent. Step two complete. Now those cookies" And this body.
I never thought I'd be this upset over Truth. XD
-=0=-

Reader scurried down the hallway of Pots" Hospital in the Health Forum, clutching Sevanii in her hands. As she reached the table, she asked for the room, but was denied access since she wasn"t a relative.

"Listen, you WILL give me the room number RIGHT NOW or I WILL call your supervisors and have you FIRED." The nurse cackled and taunted, "You and what army?"
ESocial's showing off her dark side again. This can not end well.
Reader"s eyes turned to slits, but before she could jump across the table and strangle her, a throat cleared behind her. Seeing the nurse visibly pale, she smiled, knowing it could mean only one thing.
Oh noes. That better not be me...
Turning, she hugged Bsh and YYW, letting Bsh hold baby Sev, as the nurse looked up the room number. YYW was a threatening figure to most people, but she knew he was just a teddybear. Getting the number, she told them to go ahead; she had to call TT first.
LOL. YYW, a teddy bear? XD I think Bsh1 is more of one. o3o
As she dialled the number, they started relieving her of Sev"s bags and toys. "Hey TT," she answered, "I"m just calling to-"

Sighing, he cut her off, "I know already. It"s all over the news."

"I"m going to check on him now. We"re at the hospital already."

"Wait- he was administered to a hospital? What happened to Dark?!" TT replied shocked.
WAT?!
"What?" Reader"s heart sped up. Not Darkened too, "What happened to Darkened?" She asked at the same time that TT exclaimed, "Who"s at the hospital?!"
WTFFFFFFFFFFF
"Prof! What happened to Darkened?" Hearing this, YYW and bsh who were about to walk away froze.
WAT DAFUUUUUUUUUUQ
"Anti, I"m sorry," TT started slowly, and Reader saw nurse *Marie* walking towards her smiling encouragingly, as always, "But Dark and Truth are" both missing."
*throws soap at Annie*
Reader froze, shocked. It"s happening...
REBELLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
-=0=-

*- A/N: Read the first 3 chappies to get reference and importance

I'm not gonna write long A/Ns because I'll give away stuff like ^V^v^v^v^v^

Agreed. XD

Ermahgerd, that was fantastic. You should write more fanfics. :D

Although I contend that everyone who's currently writing fanfics should write more fanfics. XD
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:05:17 PM
Character cast:
Reader/Anti- me
Dark/Darkened- Endark
TT- thett3
Rev- guess? -_-
Pots- Pots, le duh
Yama- God
Bsh- bsh1
YYW- YYW
Boss- http://debate.org...
SkyMax- Max
Truth- BoT
Roma- romanii
seventh- seventh
sevanii- mythical baby of roma & seventh
marie- marie
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:08:50 PM
At 10/21/2014 9:02:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
*applause*
*bows*

THERE ARE MALE NURSES!!!! THEY CAN'T ALL BE DOCTORS!!!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:10:54 PM
At 10/21/2014 9:08:50 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*applause*
*bows*

I know, but I'd probably accidentally kill someone if I was in a hospital, employee or not. XD
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:12:00 PM
At 10/21/2014 9:10:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 10/21/2014 9:08:50 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*applause*
*bows*

I know, but I'd probably accidentally kill someone if I was in a hospital, employee or not. XD

You're Pots' assistant. He'll keep you in line. <3
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 9:20:30 PM
Come visit Yama's Tea Shop anytime. Our tea is almost always real tea!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 10:50:55 PM
At 10/21/2014 8:50:19 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

You should see if airmax can put these in the stickied thread of Fan fiction.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 10:51:29 PM
At 10/21/2014 9:20:30 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Come visit Yama's Tea Shop anytime. Our tea is almost always real tea!

Oh I have plans for you ;)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:03:13 PM
At 10/21/2014 10:50:55 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

Maybe when I finish it...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:04:08 PM
At 10/21/2014 11:03:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/21/2014 10:50:55 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

Maybe when I finish it...

Yes, of course when you finish it.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:13:13 PM
OMGURRRSHHHH

What a beautiful, passion-fueled, bloody, pseudo-sexual, creepy, elegant way to die. I can't complain :)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:33:16 PM
At 10/21/2014 11:13:13 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
OMGURRRSHHHH

What a beautiful, passion-fueled, bloody, pseudo-sexual, creepy, elegant way to die. I can't complain :)

Got enough words descriptive words in your sentence their buddy?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:54:59 PM
At 10/21/2014 11:33:16 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
OMGURRRSHHHH

If the shoe fits, wear it.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 5:21:25 PM
At 10/21/2014 11:54:59 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/21/2014 11:33:16 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
OMGURRRSHHHH

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Fair Enough Then.

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 1:52:49 PM
OMGURRRSHHHH

It had to happen. <3
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY