Best Hitler Parodies

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 5:46:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
EFF: Hitler orders a DMCA takedown.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 6:17:57 PM
Great parody, but the film makers, Constantin Films, keeps asking YouTube to take these videos down because of copyright laws. Bah.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:41:33 PM
At 4/20/2010 6:17:57 PM, Volkov wrote:
Great parody, but the film makers, Constantin Films, keeps asking YouTube to take these videos down because of copyright laws. Bah.

Well that's no fun. These videos are like half the fun of Youtube. :(
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:45:13 PM
SOMEONE CONTRIBUTE ONE ALREADY
There's a reason why I didn't post this in the politics forum :(
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:57:21 PM
At 4/20/2010 7:45:13 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
SOMEONE CONTRIBUTE ONE ALREADY
There's a reason why I didn't post this in the politics forum :(

I wanted to but Constantin took down the video I liked.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 10:49:56 PM
I'm pretty sure Hitler supported Elizabeth Nietzsche's wholesale piracy of her brother Friedrich's philosophy in the name of the anti-semitic cause. He pretty much made (The pirated version of) Nietzsche the status of patron philosopher of the Nazi state.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
FormAndTheFormless
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 11:30:19 PM
I don't find this particular meme very entertaining due to how transparent the writing is. The creators pay minute attention to detail or are so abrasive that it loses its comedic value most of the time.