Naruto comes to an end

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 9:08:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
*****SPOILER ALERT!*****

After 15 years, the manga has finally concluded. They did announce that there will likely be a spinoff in the spring. What did you all think?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2014 2:01:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 9:08:02 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
*****SPOILER ALERT!*****

After 15 years, the manga has finally concluded. They did announce that there will likely be a spinoff in the spring. What did you all think?

I refuse to regard the series as over until the last anime dub - which is what I watch. I just hope they don't pull some avatar-korra type bull and denigrate the original series.

I do know most of everything that happens in the sub and manga lol because I enjoy spoiling things for myself - it really doesn't take anything away from my experience watching the series. I don't know why people are so afraid of spoilers. I think the fact that kishimoto gave us the ending we wanted was the right move ... if this were an American tv series (well, first of all it would have probably been far more sucky and censored), they would have tried to pull some nonsense.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault