Jump to topic:

Lost

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 10:02:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
You know, though Un-Lock say's he was Jacks ghost dad leading him to water in the first season, and the other ghost of the island, this leaves one mystory about the ghost dad of Jacks in the episode 'white rabbit'

What happen to Jacks dads body? The casket was empty. Even though Unlock needed Lock to be dead to look like him locks body was still locatable in his casket when they brought it to the island, and then they buried it. So I think whatever explains the missing body probably is linked to the ghost dad and that mabey its not Un-Lock.

Cause remember UnLock is prone to lie so just cause he says that was him dosent make it true.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2010 8:13:53 PM
At 5/3/2010 10:02:57 AM, Marauder wrote:
You know, though Un-Lock say's he was Jacks ghost dad leading him to water in the first season, and the other ghost of the island, this leaves one mystory about the ghost dad of Jacks in the episode 'white rabbit'

What happen to Jacks dads body? The casket was empty. Even though Unlock needed Lock to be dead to look like him locks body was still locatable in his casket when they brought it to the island, and then they buried it. So I think whatever explains the missing body probably is linked to the ghost dad and that mabey its not Un-Lock.

Cause remember UnLock is prone to lie so just cause he says that was him dosent make it true.

i'm lost.
signature
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 5:32:54 AM
At 5/3/2010 8:13:53 PM, badger wrote:

i'm lost.

The TV show. http://www.lost.com...
Its series is about to come to an end. it has like 4 episodes left, this thread is for speculation on those last 4
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 2:06:51 PM
my suspicions have been fueled by this last episode. in the flash sideways Jack told Lock when bringing dad home on the plane the body went missing in the flight. yet the plane never crased on the island. so this is not the shadow monsters things fault.
3 episodes left to find out if I'm right.

A Scout is Obedient.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2010 9:46:19 AM
You've also got to remember that Jack saw his father off the island, too. Once the Oceanic 6 were off the island, he saw a ghost of his father sitting in his office's waiting room. Obviously, that wasn't the man in black. It could have been his imagination, I suppose, but I suspect there is more to it than that.

Other LOST mysteries yet to be resolved:

- Walt: Were his abilities ever explained? Given his special relationship with Locke, I was sure he'd be the key to stopping the men in black. Will he return?
- Ajira 316: All the passengers were found dead in a circle on Hydra island. Both Locke and Widmore deny killing them. Who is responsible?
- The cabin: At various times, the cabin was found abandoned, haunted by whispers of "Help me," and occupied by the ghost of Jack's father and a bearded man. What is this place? Was it the refuge of the man in black?

I'm sure there are more but that's all I've got for now =)
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2010 3:35:37 PM
I think Widmore is responsible for the dead bodies on Hydra island. I almost certainly wasnt Un-Lock because they were freash bodies and the Pillars that keep out smoke monsters were already up, so lock could not get over there even if he wanted to. It would be really odd for them to reavleal another party involved at this point to have killed them, and Widmore being responsible would add to describing whatever his motive is, like part of being keeping the island a secret. I think its safe to say Widmore is a villane, not a misunderstood anti-hero because Jacob wanted to keep him from finding the island right?

Plus if Widmore didnt do it and they dont introduce a third party than the dead bodies only purpose is to be evidence for some 'island' disaster anomoly that I bet desmond will no doubt have to push a button again to stop. or survive another electrical blast. The writers kept him alive for some reason.

also with desmond on my mind, why did he run lock over in flash-sidways universe? That was the real lock, not unlock, and the accident did him no good exept to cause jack to investegate what happen to his dad, or mabey keep the will proceading from going smoothly, but it didnt stop it. and why would that be good? I see little motive for desmond in running lock over, but I think its implied he knows something about the regular universe, or mabey he still sees visions for the future of his own.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:36:39 AM
I believe this new episode has revealed little, exept an unsaid fact that all the mystieries will not be reaveled in the final two episodes. because at the very start the woman asked who the first protector of that light was and she said 'every answer to you questions will only create more questions'.

I think thats the writers way of telling the audience that some things there not even going to try to explain. and how could they? like where did the mom that rased Jacob and the man in black come from, why cant the one in black leave the island, how did that island come to be, were is her power from that prevents jacob and one in black from killing each other, why did this power not protect herself, if all that was before jacob brought people to the island to prove something to the man in black about the goodness of people why were the people brought to there before there birth? ultimately all these things are not important for the story. what is important is that shadow thing wants off the island, and the island does not just keep evil on it (unlock) but also gards an opening to the 'light thats in every man' that scientificaly has electromagnitic properties when accesed from underground, and morphes you into a shadow thing if you fall deep in it but leaves a body apart from your shadow after transformation.

hopefully this subtle decleration that all the answers will not be given only pertains to the Island history of Jacob and Un-Lock, and not to basic ones weve been sitting on forever like what happened to walt?

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2010 9:49:48 AM
Jack and Clair's dads body is brought up yet again in flash sideways. Desmond called him and told him Ocianix found it. Did he do this just to coax him into coming somewhere? Is Desmond actually part of Ocienix or are all his resorces coming from whitmore, or now Hurly?

though this sounds like enough to fuel my suspicion about the coffins importance, its not since theirs only one episode left, and it will have use its hour long period to make the flash sideways more important, probably make Lock walk in it too, Evil Lock find Desmond to use him to 'blow up the island' and jack do something about it, and some just thing to happen to Kate, Sawyer, and Hurley like get off the island. With so little room I bet nothing happens to main time stream except the island does blow up yet somehow this causes the flash sideways to take there place, starting all over.

A Scout is Obedient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2010 10:33:20 AM
I have not watched the latest episode yet (plan on watching it tonight) but I really doubt that all the answers will be uncovered. The show is almost over.
kfc
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2010 5:13:05 AM
At 5/10/2010 9:46:19 AM, Maikuru wrote:
You've also got to remember that Jack saw his father off the island, too. Once the Oceanic 6 were off the island, he saw a ghost of his father sitting in his office's waiting room. Obviously, that wasn't the man in black. It could have been his imagination, I suppose, but I suspect there is more to it than that.

- Walt: Were his abilities ever explained? Given his special relationship with Locke, I was sure he'd be the key to stopping the men in black. Will he return?
- Ajira 316: All the passengers were found dead in a circle on Hydra island. Both Locke and Widmore deny killing them. Who is responsible?
- The cabin: At various times, the cabin was found abandoned, haunted by whispers of "Help me," and occupied by the ghost of Jack's father and a bearded man. What is this place? Was it the refuge of the man in black?

You sir are an idiot

Walt Walt never possessed any special abilities, I have no idea where you get this from and I have seen every single episode.

Ajira...did you even watch that entire episode? In the episode where the dead bodies were found it is said who killed them.

CabinI really think that you have only watched one episode of this whole series. The cabin was Jacob's house, llana says it is about half way through season 6.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2010 9:52:38 AM
At 5/24/2010 5:13:05 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

You sir are an idiot

Walt Walt never possessed any special abilities, I have no idea where you get this from and I have seen every single episode.

Ajira...did you even watch that entire episode? In the episode where the dead bodies were found it is said who killed them.

CabinI really think that you have only watched one episode of this whole series. The cabin was Jacob's house, llana says it is about half way through season 6.

Now this is a quandary. On the one hand, I'm obviously a Lost fan and, given the nature of the site, am inclined to engage in a lively debate about all the issues I mentioned above. On the other, your behavior was rude and I would rather not reward such an unprovoked response.

Ah, well. I suppose there are always others I could discuss those topics with =)
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2010 11:15:14 AM
At 5/24/2010 9:52:38 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/24/2010 5:13:05 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

You sir are an idiot

Now this is a quandary. On the one hand, I'm obviously a Lost fan and, given the nature of the site, am inclined to engage in a lively debate about all the issues I mentioned above. On the other, your behavior was rude and I would rather not reward such an unprovoked response.

Ah, well. I suppose there are always others I could discuss those topics with =)

I'll defend your honor, that way you are not personally dignifying him, in regards to walt anyway.
Walt had special abilitys, he draws a bird, and a bird fly's into a window and dies, he reads a comic book about a polor bear, a polor bear is on the island.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2010 11:18:32 AM
The empty casket was there at the end, but other than that its obvious I was a wrong as it could get.

So those were not even flash sideways to begin with? they were flash fowards all the way strait into their after life. an after life desinged to make sure they all move on together.

And I guess that means the a-bomb did absolutely nothing when juliet set it off by hitting it with a rock.

A Scout is Obedient.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2010 5:27:40 PM
1) i would be glad to debate you regarding LOST. 2) just because he read a comic with a polar bear in it does not mean he has powers. the polar bears were put there by the darma if you remember, just as the sharks were. 3) I actually think the A-bomb triggered the purgatory like world. but at the same time it seems that the purgatory like world is indeed in the future due to what ben and hurley say to each other.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2010 5:36:13 PM
what about the bird the flew into the window and died?

you might note real early on in this video it says "Walt is special"

A Scout is Obedient.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2010 5:48:32 PM
i'm not sure of what scene with the bird that your talking about. and i believe they say he is special because of his relationship with locke cuz everybody thinks locke is special due to him being able to walk and his connection with the island.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2010 12:47:53 PM
At 5/24/2010 5:48:32 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
i'm not sure of what scene with the bird that your talking about. and i believe they say he is special because of his relationship with locke cuz everybody thinks locke is special due to him being able to walk and his connection with the island.

It's from season 1, where they show Walt with his mom and step dad in Australia or whatever... something happens where the bird flies into the window and Walt is responsible. Also on the island I remember he could throw the knife perfectly when Locke showed him how to do it (if I remember correctly). Um, he talks to and sees dead people? I'm trying to remember what, if any, other powers he had... I know the bird thing was important though; they tried to make it seem as if he was "cursed-ish" or something like that in the beginning because strange things would happen regarding him.
President of DDO