Jump to topic:

Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 5:36:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
More Sword of Truth books!!!, I thought Goodkind was done for good and Confessor was the last I would get to read of the seeker of truth.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 7:04:27 AM
At 5/4/2010 6:03:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
That series stopped being ________after the cover of the first book.

Sry.

I think you ment to put something in that blank.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 11:09:55 AM
Just gonna hazard a guess and say Richard and Kahlan are pretty old in the novel. Can't see how there could be any problems sufficient for a plot until at least a new generation grows up, considering how all the "bad people" got sent to our world :p.

That said, I'm sure he wouldn't write it if it didn't live up to the previous books, so I look forward to it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 11:13:38 AM
I think it likely a generation later too. the plot he's had set up since book 4 I guess when shota said richard and kahlan will have a male confessor child that will become a tyrant has never come to pass, so that would be suffiecent to set up for a new story, with there child as the badguy.

A Scout is Obedient.