Jump to topic:

Prologue of something

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:09:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I just read super cool DDO fan-fiction so I'd thought I'd have a go. I probably won't finish since I'm terrible at writing endings. Here we go.

The storm had only just calmed down.
The dark castle dripped with water. Plink! Plink! Plink! The sounds echoed through the empty halls and rooms, with the exception of a mumbling noise near the main meeting room. There were tapestries all over the walls, and on the tables of those rooms without people, lay many papers displaying calculations, and plans of some sort.

"Our plans have failed time over time." A voice stated within the meeting room.
"I don't know what we're doing wrong. I tried both being logical and being crazy, nothing worked." Another voice, presumably The Madman, replied.
"We all know that wasn't effective." Yet another voice commented.

A shadowy figure approached the room and seemed to halt right before the door frame. He (or was it she?) looked as if to be eavesdropping on the discussion. There was silence for a while, as no one in the room seemed to be sure what to say.
Finally the first voice spoke again. "If we can't fight 'em, join 'em."
The Madman shook his head. "I don't think that's what we want."
"Hey, I'm just throwing around ideas."
The rest of the people sitting around the table grumbled. They weren't all gathered here for nothing. From the instigator of the crazy idea of joining "them", "Stal", to the infamous banished Espoten, there were 10 traitors in total. "Come on people!" Espoten exclaimed, red-faced in anger. "An idea's not just gonna walk through the door!"

The people then started vigorously discussing again, but still failing to come to any good plan. Suddenly the shadowy figure sneezed, and the figure froze, knowing he had been caught.

"Who's there?" Stal asked. As he approached the door the figure, to his surprise, stepped into the room, knocking him towards the walls.

One traitor viewed him in astonishment, then stepped forward and bowed to him. "M-master! We....we're honored." The others followed suit, except Stal, who was still shocked at seeing this person.

Even Espoten was suprised. "Y-you....d-didn't you....I thought you were undercover, never to be seen again!!"

A dark, rich voice laughed. "You're right, I wouldn't usually have come. But these are unusual circumstances. The revolution can occur, you see, there has been a breach in security, Emperor Max has ignored a key mistake in his newest policy...."
***TO BE CONTINUED***
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 5:18:35 AM
At 11/22/2014 8:09:14 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
I just read super cool DDO fan-fiction so I'd thought I'd have a go. I probably won't finish since I'm terrible at writing endings. Here we go.

Lol. Interesting. WRITE MOAR NAO
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 12:10:27 PM
Chapter One
She woke up feeling like King Midas. Or to be more accurate, Queen Midas. She was surrounded completely by nothing but gold. Above her was a gold chandelier. Thousands of gold pieces, presumably currency, lay around her in huge mounds of shininess. A few trophies lay on top of the pieces, some with "CHAMPION" imprinted on them, others stating "HERO" in a glorious fashion. As she sat up to observe surroundings, she only grew more and more confused. A warrior clad with iron armor gawked at the scenery, and the girl, realizing she was still in her pajamas, blushed.

"WHO ARE YOU?? HOW THE F**K DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" The warrior interrogated in outrage while leaping forward, slashing his blade at her, stopping right before her neck. The girl froze in fear, then held her hands up carefully, while still befuddled by her situation. She didn't know what was going on, and she instantly wished this was a normal, boring, predictable day instead of this strange warrior almost killing her for some unknown reason.

"W-whoa there, calm down," She said slowly, "The name's R-rebekah. I'm not sure what's going on. Last night I went to sleep in my bed, and..now...I just woke up here.
The warrior regarded her with skepticism, but his expression seemed to soften now that he saw this girl was no real threat, with no apparent weapons equipped on person. "Do you know who I am? I can tell whether you're telling the truth or lying!" He continued, pushing on while Rebekah scooted away into the piles of gold behind her.

Rebekah shook her head. "S-sorry, sir, I don't know who you are. But...uh...could you at least tell me where I am?"
He was silent for a moment before answering. "Since you're already here, I might as well tell you. You are in my confidential private gold vault!" He exclaimed, motioning to the mountains of gold items in the room, "And I--I am Mikal!"
Rebekah gasped. She was a little embarrassed, really, for not having recognized him earlier. Mikal was a famous soldier for emperor Max, having led hundreds of battles and not losing a single one. Rebekah was even some-what of a fan, with a special edition Mikal-Golden-Sword in her inventory at her house. "I-I'm really truly sorry warrior Mikal!" Rebkah babbled, "Please don't hurt me, I'm an innocent girl who really doesn't know what's going on!"
Mikal examined her with a strong gaze, intimidating Rebekah with his dark brown eyes. After a few unsettling seconds, Mikal finally decided. "Very well then. I"ll believe you this time. But if I see you once more in my gold vault" you"ll be brought to a court trial, and you"ll be very sorry you messed with The Mikal." Rebekah nodded, then quickly ran out of the door in fear, almost tripping over the steps. She heard Mikal snap his fingers and his servants come in, then his shouting of commands for them to "FIX THIS MESS!"

As Rebekah slowed to a walk in a safe area, she automatically knew what she had to do. Her suspicions had been confirmed with the patterns of the crimes. The convicted milk girl. The man"s stolen documents. And now, the warrior"s gold. Trouble was definitely stirring about, and although Rebekah wasn"t sure what was going on, she was certain her good friend and Detective could solve any of these problems.
Equestrian election

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 12:18:06 PM
At 11/23/2014 12:10:27 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Chapter One
She woke up feeling like King Midas. Or to be more accurate, Queen Midas. She was surrounded completely by nothing but gold. Above her was a gold chandelier. Thousands of gold pieces, presumably currency, lay around her in huge mounds of shininess. A few trophies lay on top of the pieces, some with "CHAMPION" imprinted on them, others stating "HERO" in a glorious fashion. As she sat up to observe surroundings, she only grew more and more confused. A warrior clad with iron armor gawked at the scenery, and the girl, realizing she was still in her pajamas, blushed.

"WHO ARE YOU?? HOW THE F**K DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" The warrior interrogated in outrage while leaping forward, slashing his blade at her, stopping right before her neck. The girl froze in fear, then held her hands up carefully, while still befuddled by her situation. She didn't know what was going on, and she instantly wished this was a normal, boring, predictable day instead of this strange warrior almost killing her for some unknown reason.
gasp

"W-whoa there, calm down," She said slowly, "The name's R-rebekah. I'm not sure what's going on. Last night I went to sleep in my bed, and..now...I just woke up here.
lol
The warrior regarded her with skepticism, but his expression seemed to soften now that he saw this girl was no real threat, with no apparent weapons equipped on person. "Do you know who I am? I can tell whether you're telling the truth or lying!" He continued, pushing on while Rebekah scooted away into the piles of gold behind her.
LOL

Rebekah shook her head. "S-sorry, sir, I don't know who you are. But...uh...could you at least tell me where I am?"
He was silent for a moment before answering. "Since you're already here, I might as well tell you. You are in my confidential private gold vault!" He exclaimed, motioning to the mountains of gold items in the room, "And I--I am Mikal!"
Mikal rotfl
Rebekah gasped. She was a little embarrassed, really, for not having recognized him earlier. Mikal was a famous soldier for emperor Max, having led hundreds of battles and not losing a single one. Rebekah was even some-what of a fan, with a special edition Mikal-Golden-Sword in her inventory at her house. "I-I'm really truly sorry warrior Mikal!" Rebkah babbled, "Please don't hurt me, I'm an innocent girl who really doesn't know what's going on!"
LOLLLL
Mikal examined her with a strong gaze, intimidating Rebekah with his dark brown eyes. After a few unsettling seconds, Mikal finally decided. "Very well then. I"ll believe you this time. But if I see you once more in my gold vault" you"ll be brought to a court trial, and you"ll be very sorry you messed with The Mikal." Rebekah nodded, then quickly ran out of the door in fear, almost tripping over the steps. She heard Mikal snap his fingers and his servants come in, then his shouting of commands for them to "FIX THIS MESS!"
TEHEHE Not so secret after all xD:
As Rebekah slowed to a walk in a safe area, she automatically knew what she had to do. Her suspicions had been confirmed with the patterns of the crimes. The convicted milk girl. The man"s stolen documents. And now, the warrior"s gold. Trouble was definitely stirring about, and although Rebekah wasn"t sure what was going on, she was certain her good friend and Detective could solve any of these problems.
tehehe
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 1:49:02 PM
At 11/23/2014 12:18:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/23/2014 12:10:27 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Chapter One

gasp

lol
LOL

Mikal rotfl
LOLLLL
TEHEHE Not so secret after all xD:
tehehe

don't you worry now the next chapter won't be so funny >:D
Equestrian election

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 1:47:54 PM
Spent about 50 minutes writing this down. o.0

Chapter 2
The man in black had a simple mission: Assassinate Adviser Ele without any one finding out. He had already calculated in mind all the possible outcomes, and he knew for sure Ele was going to die today. Today is the last day you talk to Emperor Max... He thought, grinning maliciously.
BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
His gun went. As he finished his target practice he shook his head, seemingly not satisfied. He turned around, only to swipe back with a knife--and--bull's eye!
With the one-inch radius, there were 10 bullets, each landing on the center--and most shockingly, the knife was struck through the top bullet. The man finally nodded in satisfaction. He took the knife and the bullets, and read his watch read 4:59 PM. He left his secret hideout and ran into the darkness. It was time for Ele to die.

Ele sat in a luxurious chair, sipping his hot coffee while over-watching the people preparing for the celebration of emperor Max's new policy. This policy had not only managed to find all trolls and make them harmless by removing their weapons and putting them under monitor, it also brought more peace to the tribes by forcing all parties to sign a peace treaty. It was flawless, really. Ele admitted that even he couldn't have thought of a better idea. After an hour of work, the celebration center was ready. With delicious snacks, fun games for the children, and a "cheap" ticket that cost 20 gold each, the "Carnival" was ready. Ele smiled and decided to leave the party to the Manager's hand, going back home to take a little rest. After going through all his various security measures--talking with his guards as well--he lay in bed thinking about his day. So far it was good. He was going to have to go back to announce the show at 6:00 PM sharp, but he wasn't worried. It was still kind of early, as his alarm clock displayed 5:13 PM. But then, suddenly, fear filled his mind as a man wearing all black blasted through his door. Ele looked in shock, imagining his security guards lying on the ground, bloody and dead. Instinctively he reached for the emergency button--directly above his bed--but quick as a flash, there was a sharp dagger right below the button. He had only just retracted his hand narrowly in the nick of time. Literally. Drops of blood dripped from his little wound.
"Ele, I'd be careful what you do," the man said coldly while advancing closer, "Any sudden moves and it's gonna be much more than your hand that you lose. Not that it matters, any how." then he pointed his gun at Ele.
The adviser, of course, stalled for time. He seemed to recognize his voice...yes...He secretly took out his notebook from under his pillow, usually used for an agenda, and got ready to write with his blood, as he could not reach the pen on his desk without this assassin noticing. To the assassin, he just seemed to be clutching his blanket in fear. "W-who are you? How d-did you get past my security? And why do you want to k-kill me?" He asked with a stuttering tongue. Of course, he was only acting, but the assassin didn't seem to notice.
"Ele, Ele, always the question-asker," the man stated, shaking his hand, "Well, I can't tell you who I am, obviously, or my method of infiltration. However...I can explain my intentions. Power and glory are at stake here. I can spread my infamy everywhere, instead of being a nobody. And that new policy about the treaties? Most warring tribes can't even read; my whole family was arrested due to declaring war! I needed revenge, so I'll start with you as a little 'warning'...and if emperor Max doesn't back down...well...then he's next." He finished, locking a look of hatred onto Ele.
Ele was shocked, and spoke nothing for a few moments. Finally he nodded. "I understand your pain. If...if you let me go...I can suggest Max to change my policies."
"It's too late for that!" The assassin said, about to pull the trigger....when his watched beeped. The man frowned as he read what it said. Reluctantly, he seemed to lower his gun. "I don't like my new orders..but I'll suppose I'll have to follow. You're coming with me."
Ele breathed a sigh of relief. It was going to be alright. He was going to be alive. As he was forced out of bed he secretly slid the notebook back under the pillow and was forced out of the room, but he grinned in victory. This man may have looked terrifying in his uniform, and his abilities were well-trained, but he had only one fighting style, and his coolness was nothing else but for name's sake...
Equestrian election

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 1:49:04 PM
I have nooooooooooo idea what the heck I'm doing. Almost killing Ele? Mysterious "under cover" villain? Rebekah waking up in her pajamas to Warrior Mikal? My god, it's like putting Rational Madman's craziest dreams together....
Equestrian election

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 5:45:30 AM
Lol. Interesting xD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 5:27:17 AM
At 11/25/2014 6:16:22 AM, RevNge wrote:

I'm not entirely certain about what this fanfic is about... LOL

me neither. It just looks like the DDO revolution is trying to overthrow Max so...random stuff...is happening... and the "Detective" is trying to solve the problem.
Equestrian election

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:14:22 AM
At 11/26/2014 5:27:17 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 11/25/2014 6:16:22 AM, RevNge wrote:

I'm not entirely certain about what this fanfic is about... LOL

me neither. It just looks like the DDO revolution is trying to overthrow Max so...random stuff...is happening... and the "Detective" is trying to solve the problem.

True. Max is a tyrant. XD
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 12:59:47 PM
edited chapter two:
Chapter One
She woke up feeling like King Midas. Or rather, Queen Midas. She was surrounded completely by nothing but gold. Above her was a gold chandelier. Thousands of gold pieces, presumably currency, lay around her in huge shiny mounds. A few trophies lay on top of the pieces, some with "CHAMPION" imprinted on them, others stating "HERO" in a glorious fashion. As she sat up to observe surroundings, she only grew more and more confused. A warrior clad with iron armor gawked at the scenery, and the girl, realizing she was still in her pajamas, blushed.
"W-whoa there, calm down," She said slowly, "the name's R-rebekah. I'm not sure what's going on. Last night I went to sleep in my bed, and now...I just woke up here.
The warrior regarded her with skepticism, but his expression seemed to soften now that he saw this girl was no real threat, with no apparent weapons equipped. "Do you know who I am? I can tell whether you're telling the truth or lying!" He continued, pushing on while Rebekah scooted away onto the piles of gold behind her.
Rebekah gasped. She was a little embarrassed, really, for not having recognized him earlier. Mikal was a famous soldier for emperor Max, having led hundreds of battles and not losing a single one. Rebekah was even somewhat of a fan, with a special edition Mikal Golden-Sword in her inventory at her house.
"I-I'm really truly sorry warrior Mikal!" Rebkah babbled, "Please don't hurt me, I'm just an innocent girl who really doesn't know what's going on!"
Mikal examined her with a strong gaze, intimidating Rebekah with his dark brown eyes. After a few unsettling seconds, Mikal finally decided. "Very well then. I"ll believe you this time. But if I see you one more time in my gold vault" you"ll be brought to a court trial, and you"ll be very sorry you messed with The Mikal." Rebekah nodded, and quickly ran out of the door in fear, almost tripping over the steps. She heard Mikal snap his fingers and his servants come in, then his shouting of commands for them to "FIX THIS MESS!!!"
Equestrian election

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 8:01:20 PM
At 11/27/2014 12:59:47 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
edited chapter two:
She woke up feeling like King Midas. Or rather, Queen Midas. She was surrounded completely by nothing but gold. Above her was a gold chandelier. Thousands of gold pieces, presumably currency, lay around her in huge shiny mounds. A few trophies lay on top of the pieces, some with "CHAMPION" imprinted on them, others stating "HERO" in a glorious fashion. As she sat up to observe surroundings, she only grew more and more confused. A warrior clad with iron armor gawked at the scenery, and the girl, realizing she was still in her pajamas, blushed.
"W-whoa there, calm down," She said slowly, "the name's R-rebekah. I'm not sure what's going on. Last night I went to sleep in my bed, and now...I just woke up here.
The warrior regarded her with skepticism, but his expression seemed to soften now that he saw this girl was no real threat, with no apparent weapons equipped. "Do you know who I am? I can tell whether you're telling the truth or lying!" He continued, pushing on while Rebekah scooted away onto the piles of gold behind her.
Rebekah gasped. She was a little embarrassed, really, for not having recognized him earlier. Mikal was a famous soldier for emperor Max, having led hundreds of battles and not losing a single one. Rebekah was even somewhat of a fan, with a special edition Mikal Golden-Sword in her inventory at her house.
"I-I'm really truly sorry warrior Mikal!" Rebkah babbled, "Please don't hurt me, I'm just an innocent girl who really doesn't know what's going on!"
Mikal examined her with a strong gaze, intimidating Rebekah with his dark brown eyes. After a few unsettling seconds, Mikal finally decided. "Very well then. I"ll believe you this time. But if I see you one more time in my gold vault" you"ll be brought to a court trial, and you"ll be very sorry you messed with The Mikal." Rebekah nodded, and quickly ran out of the door in fear, almost tripping over the steps. She heard Mikal snap his fingers and his servants come in, then his shouting of commands for them to "FIX THIS MESS!!!"

fixed
Equestrian election