Jump to topic:

Recent Music discoveries?

BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:52:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Anybody discover a band they had no idea existed recently? (it could be an old band that you just recently discovered, but be prepared to be yelled at by me if its an 80s metal band \m/(+_+)\m/)

i recently discovered Coheed & Cambria. i only thought their only good song was Welcome Home... and boy was i wrong.

i suggest (if youre interested) listening to:

Here We Are Juggernaut
A Favor House Atlantic
The Crowing
Blood Red Summer
and, of course, Welcome Home. (Greeeaaattt "im FVCKIN' ANGRY" song. especially if youre angry at a girl XD (i dont say boy cuz of rule #30))

after to listening to those songs, if you do not even LIKE them, you fail.
I'm back.
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 5:54:24 PM
At 5/11/2010 5:52:59 PM, BigMac wrote:
Anybody discover a band they had no idea existed recently? (it could be an old band that you just recently discovered, but be prepared to be yelled at by me if its an 80s metal band \m/(+_+)\m/)

i recently discovered Coheed & Cambria. i only thought their only good song was Welcome Home... and boy was i wrong.

Here We Are Juggernaut
A Favor House Atlantic
The Crowing
Blood Red Summer
and, of course, Welcome Home. (Greeeaaattt "im FVCKIN' ANGRY" song. especially if youre angry at a girl XD (i dont say boy cuz of rule #30))

What is rule #30? Btw good songs
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:00:40 PM
At 5/11/2010 5:54:24 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/11/2010 5:52:59 PM, BigMac wrote:

Here We Are Juggernaut
A Favor House Atlantic
The Crowing
Blood Red Summer

What is rule #30? Btw good songs

learn teh rulez of teh interwebz.

and of course :D thx XD
I'm back.