Jump to topic:

Accelerator vs Goku

princecharming555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:50:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you really want to know my thinking about what will the result of fight between Accelerator vs Goku, then my thinking is Goku will be win this fight. Because he fights for truth and Accelerator fights for wrong thinking. I agree that they both have so many super powers, but it is a point to remember that Goku has a other super power of God's blessings on his head.
Benedictus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 8:18:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/13/2014 12:50:46 AM, princecharming555 wrote:
If you really want to know my thinking about what will the result of fight between Accelerator vs Goku, then my thinking is Goku will be win this fight. Because he fights for truth and Accelerator fights for wrong thinking. I agree that they both have so many super powers, but it is a point to remember that Goku has a other super power of God's blessings on his head.

That's not really the best argument. It's best to ignore morality as deciding factors in versus debates (except when that something is unique).

I argue that Accelerator would win as long as he remains in a breathable atmosphere, the reason being the nature of his powers

His powers, defined as 'Vector Control', allows him the ability to freely control the motion of anything that comes into contact with his skin. Goku can literally do nothing against him as Goku's powers lacks the versatility needed to counter Accelerator; His kamehamehas would just get redirected to him, along with essentially ALL of his attacks.

Goku can only win via Battlefield Removal or outlasting him.

That said, I ask the OP: Cab you define limitations and where the Vs takes place?