Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

DDO Fanfic: Survivor (TRAILER FOR EPISODE 13)

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 10:02:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Another trailer. The full episode will be released tomorrow.

======================================================================

POV: Airmax1227

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

And that would be the sound of my life support machine. Great. I have heart cancer, I"m in a coma and I have less than 30 days to live.

But, I already knew I was dying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My detectors have found several anomalies in your heart. I can give you medication to slow the effects, but this could very well kill you. If anything happens, like internal bleeding, or you enter cardiac arrest, contact me." Ajab grimly explained.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow" Someone" Please help me" I-I don"t wanna die!" Airmax choked.

"Don"t speak that way! Vel may have died, but not you! Not you too!" Marie cried tearfully.

"Marie. Listen closely." Airmax sat back down. "If I do die, then can you make sure that my dying wish is fulfilled?"

======================================================================

Want to find out what is happening? Then stay tuned for Episode 13! Coming out tomorrow!

DDD and DarthKirones!
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax