Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

A Game of DDO: Chapter 8 (dragon whisperer)

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 6:49:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Chapter 8

Rev grinned as he gorged on the handful of meat. The barnhouse they took rest in was bustled with activity. Brothers cheered a good night's work, whores lap danced on men, beer, mead and ale were being passed around, filled by the one barrel; the only one the barn owner had. He was paid handsomely though. A rare occasion, but the brothers were in a great mood.

Best of all, Rev got his reward for his hard work. He drank the large jug of mead in huge swallows, the liquid trickling his chin. When he finished, he made the most satisfying sound he could make. The hay around him and the flickering orange flames made him feel at home. And with his brothers around, the day could not get any better for little Revenge.

But it didn't last too long before the barn doors burst open and the Lord of Darkness came inside, walking slowly, hushing the chattering of the men. He wore a hooded dark blue robe that hid his face. The only brother who wore one in front of the other brothers.

"Brothers."

His voice was deep and came with a sign of something else. Rev could sense it. It was unforgiveness.

"Brothers." He said again, now with every brother in the barn paying attention and not one of them moving. That was how feared Big Mikey was, Rev thought. That was how much the common brothers praised him. But not Rev. Rev wasn't a common brother. He was one of the seven brothers of hell. The Lord of Darkness' handpicked loyal servants. Or soldiers, as Rev preferred to think. The Lord of Darkness spoke again.

"It is to my knowledge that the plan has failed." The word was said with distaste.

"What you mean oh Lordy? We got a hostage at the least." Rev challenged the Lord. Unlike his brothers, he had no fear for big men like the Lord of Darkness. Respect yes. But fear? Rev might as well dance in front of him to show how happy he was that the plan failed.

"Revenge. You have something to say for these brothers? Standing up for them?"

"They can stand by themselves. We didn't get the Queen as requested. But we got something alright." At that, Rev moved towards a nearby table where some brothers sat and ducked underneath. He emerged, pulling the hair of a woman, tied and unconscious. The Lord of Darkness showed no signs of amusement or satisfaction. He hadn't even stirred.

"My Lordy. I present to you, Lady Elizabeth of the house Mikal!" Rev took a little bow, when he looked up with a smirk he felt something on his throat. Hot and enticing, gripping. He flew suddenly, letting the woman flop to the ground and his back hit a wooden post. The force knocked his breath, throat still tightened by something invisible.

"And what exactly is the meaning of this?" The Lord of Darkness grumbled like a wild lion beneath the shadows of his hood. His hands hadn't moved at all. Rev didn't understand. What was choking him?

He gave up then, the blood rushing away from his face. He managed to speak against the pressure of his neck.

"Let.. Me go." He choked.

The force was gone and Rev collapsed to the floor, gasping. Now he was unsure if he was still not at all fearful of the Lord of Darkness.

"What... Was that for? You've never touched a brother before!" Rev wheezed, it was hard to breathe now. His throat muscles stung and burned.

"Today is special." The Lord of Darkness replied. "Today was the day that would have been recorded in the history books forever. We were supposed to have instigated democracy. We were supposed to have kidnapped the Queen. Instead you bring in the daughter of a banished exile. What worth is she? Tell me in five words and I'll let you live. Depending on if what you say is convincing." Rev could tell the Lord of Darkness was glaring at him, under that hood.

"The Queen is honorable."

"One more word."

"And-" The force gripped Rev again, choking him and this time lifting him above the ground. Rev had fear now. Even though he was tough, seen blood, and killed; he was scared. The Lord of Darkness was about to kill him, about to crush his windpipe. But he stopped. He let go and Rev fell to the ground painfully from a feet high.

"Fine. I'll give you more words. However much you need. Now tell me."

Rev rose limply from the floor. With a red face, he spoke in a strained voice.

"The- queen is honorable. She would never allow herself to do anything selfish. Though it doesn't occur to her that she's selfish to her people." Rev stood up now and spat on the floor.
"My Lord, before you go ahead and try to kill a brother I'll tell you this." He pointed to Lady Elizabeth's lying body in front of him. "That. Is our ransom. We'll use her. Threaten the queen to kill her if she doesn't comply with us." Rev stared into the darkness of his leader's hood.

"I'm telling ya. It"ll work. According to ya sources, Lord Altar is this girl"s closest thing to a second father. Why"d you think he brought her along when trying to escape?"

He paused. Sure the Lord of Darkness was satisfied. But the lord showed no response or interest. After a while Rev quickly added, "and that's why Lady Elizie here is so valuable. Don't you see? Not only do we get to manipulate the Queen but we get to control big old Altar baby too." Rev grinned broadly, hoping the Lord would see it under that hood. "We get to control the Royal court."

The Lord of Darkness was still for a few more heartbeats. Unmoving and silent. What was the bloody man thinking? Suddenly a laugh escaped the Lord. Sharp, loud and crackling. The Lord laughed an evil laugh and he was good at it too, Rev thought.

"Brilliant. Just brilliant my loyal servant. And here I thought you've failed me completely." He said.

"But do not be mistaken. You will still have to pay penance for the failure of capturing the queen. Those were my original orders. I know that Lord Altar is a hard man to face but did I not warn the mission would be challenging? Yet you took on it giddily. You should learn your lesson."

Rev felt a sudden release of breath that he'd been holding. The Lord of darkness turned to leave the barn.

"Wait." Rev called out. His heart pumping vigorously and his palms started to sweat. The Lord of darkness stopped and looked back over his shoulder.

"What is it?"

"You said all brothers were equal. What you just did to me, how you treated me, was not equality. Especially this talk of penance! You're spouting lies! You said everyone was equal and no man was better than the other, yet you stood before me acting mighty and Lord like. What in the hells is the meaning of this?"

The Lord turned around.

"Some men are more equal than others." And then he walked away. He opened the barn door with his magic and left into the mist outside, closing the wooden doors behind him with a slow and eerie clank.

Rev returned to breathing again. Sweat trickled his forehead. Once the Lord of Darkness was definitely gone, the barn bustled back into life and the brothers went back to their businesses. The noise was deafening to Rev now. He was not in a festive mood anymore. A headache started to emerge from the back of his head and he groaned. He walked into the back room behind the bar counter. He closed the door behind him to shut out the sounds of the men.

"And looky what we have here." Someone whistled. Rev turned and saw the girl he despised most sitting cross legged on a pile of hay, cleaning her dagger with a loincloth.

"Ah, it's the slut." He replied, relaxing a little.

"Careful now. This knife could go accidently flying." She smiled a mischievous smile. The brown tendrils of hair hanged and she played with them with her finger. Rev scoffed at her as if daring her to fling the knife.

"What are you doing here?" Rev asked. Compared to the Lord of Darkness, sister Angel was a relief. She was more annoying than terrifying.

"Hah. I could ask you the same thing." The smile crept back again. Rev knew she was still pondering on whether to stab him or
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 7:08:13 PM
At 12/18/2014 6:49:14 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Chapter 8

Rev grinned as he gorged on the handful of meat. The barnhouse they took rest in was bustled with activity. Brothers cheered a good night's work, whores lap danced on men, beer, mead and ale were being passed around, filled by the one barrel; the only one the barn owner had. He was paid handsomely though. A rare occasion, but the brothers were in a great mood.

Best of all, Rev got his reward for his hard work. He drank the large jug of mead in huge swallows, the liquid trickling his chin. When he finished, he made the most satisfying sound he could make. The hay around him and the flickering orange flames made him feel at home. And with his brothers around, the day could not get any better for little Revenge.
sounds kinky

But it didn't last too long before the barn doors burst open and the Lord of Darkness came inside, walking slowly, hushing the chattering of the men. He wore a hooded dark blue robe that hid his face. The only brother who wore one in front of the other brothers.

"Brothers."

His voice was deep and came with a sign of something else. Rev could sense it. It was unforgiveness.
hmmm
"Brothers." He said again, now with every brother in the barn paying attention and not one of them moving. That was how feared Big Mikey was, Rev thought. That was how much the common brothers praised him. But not Rev. Rev wasn't a common brother. He was one of the seven brothers of hell. The Lord of Darkness' handpicked loyal servants. Or soldiers, as Rev preferred to think. The Lord of Darkness spoke again.

"It is to my knowledge that the plan has failed." The word was said with distaste.

"What you mean oh Lordy? We got a hostage at the least." Rev challenged the Lord. Unlike his brothers, he had no fear for big men like the Lord of Darkness. Respect yes. But fear? Rev might as well dance in front of him to show how happy he was that the plan failed.
LOL REV XD

"They can stand by themselves. We didn't get the Queen as requested. But we got something alright." At that, Rev moved towards a nearby table where some brothers sat and ducked underneath. He emerged, pulling the hair of a woman, tied and unconscious. The Lord of Darkness showed no signs of amusement or satisfaction. He hadn't even stirred.

"My Lordy. I present to you, Lady Elizabeth of the house Mikal!" Rev took a little bow, when he looked up with a smirk he felt something on his throat. Hot and enticing, gripping. He flew suddenly, letting the woman flop to the ground and his back hit a wooden post. The force knocked his breath, throat still tightened by something invisible.
DUN DUN DUUUNNN

"And what exactly is the meaning of this?" The Lord of Darkness grumbled like a wild lion beneath the shadows of his hood. His hands hadn't moved at all. Rev didn't understand. What was choking him?

He gave up then, the blood rushing away from his face. He managed to speak against the pressure of his neck.

The force was gone and Rev collapsed to the floor, gasping. Now he was unsure if he was still not at all fearful of the Lord of Darkness.

"What... Was that for? You've never touched a brother before!" Rev wheezed, it was hard to breathe now. His throat muscles stung and burned.
Uhh ohhh

"Today is special." The Lord of Darkness replied. "Today was the day that would have been recorded in the history books forever. We were supposed to have instigated democracy. We were supposed to have kidnapped the Queen. Instead you bring in the daughter of a banished exile. What worth is she? Tell me in five words and I'll let you live. Depending on if what you say is convincing." Rev could tell the Lord of Darkness was glaring at him, under that hood.

"One more word."

"And-" The force gripped Rev again, choking him and this time lifting him above the ground. Rev had fear now. Even though he was tough, seen blood, and killed; he was scared. The Lord of Darkness was about to kill him, about to crush his windpipe. But he stopped. He let go and Rev fell to the ground painfully from a feet high.
LOL REV

"The- queen is honorable. She would never allow herself to do anything selfish. Though it doesn't occur to her that she's selfish to her people." Rev stood up now and spat on the floor.
Rev is witty hmmm

"My Lord, before you go ahead and try to kill a brother I'll tell you this." He pointed to Lady Elizabeth's lying body in front of him. "That. Is our ransom. We'll use her. Threaten the queen to kill her if she doesn't comply with us." Rev stared into the darkness of his leader's hood.

"I'm telling ya. It"ll work. According to ya sources, Lord Altar is this girl"s closest thing to a second father. Why"d you think he brought her along when trying to escape?"

He paused. Sure the Lord of Darkness was satisfied. But the lord showed no response or interest. After a while Rev quickly added, "and that's why Lady Elizie here is so valuable. Don't you see? Not only do we get to manipulate the Queen but we get to control big old Altar baby too." Rev grinned broadly, hoping the Lord would see it under that hood. "We get to control the Royal court."
oooh

The Lord of Darkness was still for a few more heartbeats. Unmoving and silent. What was the bloody man thinking? Suddenly a laugh escaped the Lord. Sharp, loud and crackling. The Lord laughed an evil laugh and he was good at it too, Rev thought.
lol rev jello of the laugh? XD

"Brilliant. Just brilliant my loyal servant. And here I thought you've failed me completely." He said.

"But do not be mistaken. You will still have to pay penance for the failure of capturing the queen. Those were my original orders. I know that Lord Altar is a hard man to face but did I not warn the mission would be challenging? Yet you took on it giddily. You should learn your lesson."

Rev felt a sudden release of breath that he'd been holding. The Lord of darkness turned to leave the barn.

"Wait." Rev called out. His heart pumping vigorously and his palms started to sweat. The Lord of darkness stopped and looked back over his shoulder.

"What is it?"

"You said all brothers were equal. What you just did to me, how you treated me, was not equality. Especially this talk of penance! You're spouting lies! You said everyone was equal and no man was better than the other, yet you stood before me acting mighty and Lord like. What in the hells is the meaning of this?"

The Lord turned around.

"Some men are more equal than others." And then he walked away. He opened the barn door with his magic and left into the mist outside, closing the wooden doors behind him with a slow and eerie clank.
DIE

Rev returned to breathing again. Sweat trickled his forehead. Once the Lord of Darkness was definitely gone, the barn bustled back into life and the brothers went back to their businesses. The noise was deafening to Rev now. He was not in a festive mood anymore. A headache started to emerge from the back of his head and he groaned. He walked into the back room behind the bar counter. He closed the door behind him to shut out the sounds of the men.

"And looky what we have here." Someone whistled. Rev turned and saw the girl he despised most sitting cross legged on a pile of hay, cleaning her dagger with a loincloth.

Hmmm
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 7:09:10 PM
wtf lol
"Careful now. This knife could go accidently flying." She smiled a mischievous smile. The brown tendrils of hair hanged and she played with them with her finger. Rev scoffed at her as if daring her to fling the knife.
Angel?
"What are you doing here?" Rev asked. Compared to the Lord of Darkness, sister Angel was a relief. She was more annoying than terrifying.
lol that's my bae
"Hah. I could ask you the same thing." The smile crept back again. Rev knew she was still pondering on whether to stab him or
xD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 12:05:50 AM
"Just need some fresh air."

"In a back room?"

"The outdoors is a little too foggy. And plus it's warmer here." Rev walked to a pile of hay opposite the wall Angel was at.

"So how'd it go? Your part of the mission? Burn a few couple of buildings down?" Rev asked her.

"Uh-huh. Pretty sure you could have seen from the balcony you were at." She was still wary of Rev but seemed to have spared him the pain of a knife in his crotch that Rev guessed she wished to do.

"Well... It was pretty crowded. Not much of a view when you got a bunch of brothers blocking the way."

"Heard you escaped from Lord Altar and his men. How?" Angel inquired.

"The tunnel. Thanks to the Lord of Darkness, we found the secret tunnel underground. It was a few ladders high. Pretty deep. Once we were all in the tunnels, we turned around and butchered the guardsmen. Pretty bloody massacre. It was too cramped so I couldn't join the fight but I swear the walls were painted with blood and by the time we finished, we made the royal carpet. But a shade darker than red."

Angel listened with genuine interest. When Rev finished, he was satisfied to see the impressed face of Angel.

"I have to admit. The brothers did well." Angel said. Rev cringed at that. She hadn't said, "you did well" or "you and the brothers" did well. She had left him out and made it all seem like the brother's victory instead of Rev.

"Piss off." Rev glared at her, hand almost reaching the hilt of his hidden knife in his pocket.

"What? The brothers did do well. I don't know about you though. Probably were crying for your mammy the whole time weren't you?" She giggled at that. Rev hated it when she condescended him like that. Just cause she was two namedays older.

"Slut."

Angel sprang off her seat and in a heartbeat, had a knife pressing against Rev's crotch. She was on top of him and her brown hair caressed his face.

"Listen you little sh*t. Call me that again and I'll make you a eunuch." She told him.

"Go ahead and try." Rev was quick on reflexes too. He had his own knife pressed down on her lower back and spine. After a few moments of staring at each other, the two bursted in laughter. They got off each other.

"What you laughing at?" Rev couldn't suppress his giggles.

"Shut up. Just your face is hilarious is all." She said, stifling. A voice broke their enjoyment.

"Children, hold it together." Rev turned, surprised and now nervous. The voice came from pile of hay on the other side of the room. It was someone stirring on a mat. The voice was female and she had golden hair covering her pillow. Her face was beautiful. And oddly royal, since no royals should be in a barn like this.

She sat up, wearing a brilliant golden dress that was sleeveless. For a moment, Rev was stunned. Then he was able to move a step backward.

"Now, now. You don't want to awake the dragon, do you? She said with a small smile. Her eyes told Rev she hadn't slept in days. Then to Rev's even greater surprise, something stirred and purred. He moved his eyes away from her face down her neck and below her breasts where seated on her lap, was a baby black dragon. Rev's eyes went wide and he was utterly speechless.

"It looks like I've frightened the boy." She said with a sad smile and caressed the dragon with her hand. The dragon seemed to shiver, almost recoiling from the touch.

"Well, it's probably the first time he's seen a dragon my queen." Angel told her. And she was right, Rev had never seen a dragon before. Never seen black smooth scales with a serpent's head and wings of a bat. The tiny claws on the creature were what worried him most.

"My queen?" Rev asked. His tongue was dry. "What do you mean my queen, Angel? Who is this woman? Is she one of the freeriders? A wandering landlady? What queen of land is she?"

"Rev, calm yourself, you're disturbing the queen. She's the queen of the Apaxis of course! The tamer of dragons. Dragon whisperer, Queen Zaroete."

Apaxis? How'd a white skinned woman be in control of one of the most ancient dark skinned civilisations of Daltonia?

"Enough explaining. Nobody else needs to know of my presence. You said I was safe here. And I commanded you to guard me in my sleep. Now you've awoken me." She said in an acid tone with glaring eyes that pierced tough girl Angel. Angel fidgeted and looked worried.

"I apologize my queen." She bowed her head deeply. Too deep for a member of the brothers. This was no courtesy, Rev thought. This was worship.

"I assure you Rev here is safe. He's just an idiot is all." She said with a nervous grin. But it didn't satisfy the queen at all. She snapped suddenly, eyes wide and in a quiet harsh voice.

"I told you to guard me!" She hissed. "And you fail to keep a boy out of my perimeter! You're a disgrace." The dragon on her lap stirred once more, threatening on becoming awake.

Angel only bowed her head again. Rev kind of felt bad for her.

"And you." She turned to Rev. "Do not mention this encounter to anyone. Or I will slit your throat in your sleep."

Rev gulped.

"Right. Will do. So, what brings you to us brothers?" Rev asked.

"Your leader brought me here of course. Left me to this stink. The bastard. But he said he would fetch me a gift. A valuable gift."

"I think we have it. But why would Big Mikey give you our prize though?" Rev asked. He was asking more questions than he should.

"Because I have what he needs." She replied.

"And that is?" Rev risked asking once more.

"Do you really want to know your so called leader's secret plan is?" She played with Rev. Arching an eye-brow at him and smirking at him. Rev felt as if there was a trap.

"Please tell me." Rev swallowed. Anticipating the answer. Queen Zaroete rose, the dress flowed stunningly and dazzlingly. The dragon purred once more, turning around in frustration. Zaroete's blue desolate eyes stared into Rev"s. The eyes of a leader. And they made Rev quiver. Made him feel small and insignificant. Finally queen Zaroete's cold eyes were broken with a thin smile, almost invisible. She spoke with a clarity that seemed to shake the floor under Rev.

"He wants my dragons of course. All one hundred thousand of them."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 12:06:29 AM
At 12/18/2014 7:09:10 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
wtf lol
Hehehe
Angel?
Hahaha
lol that's my bae

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!
xD

Ha.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 6:47:24 AM
That was excellent!

Keep up the good work.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 7:59:54 PM

He's 13!

"Brothers."

You must have done something bad.

O.o

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Hai Darth Vader.

Let it GOOOOOOOO
LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry. Reflex.

Technically he still hasn't xD

Yeah....THIS is the guy who'll introduce democracy. Mm-hmm.

"One more word."

"And-"

Oh, but what a last word it was!

The force gripped Rev again,

Are you even trying?

choking him and this time lifting him above the ground. Rev had fear now. Even though he was tough, seen blood, and killed; he was scared. The Lord of Darkness was about to kill him, about to crush his windpipe. But he stopped. He let go and Rev fell to the ground painfully from a feet high.

Hmmm. Strange.

Is he from Chicago all of a sudden? O.o

I feel like this Lord isn't very smart. xD

Oh dear....

"What is it?"

Revgunnadie
#toobrave
#RamsaySnowkillsthetoobrave

The Lord turned around.

Wow.
He read George Orwell.

Rev!

Yup. So true,
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 8:28:52 PM
At 12/19/2014 6:47:24 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
That was excellent!

Keep up the good work.

T-h-a-n-k

You
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:21:38 PM
At 12/19/2014 8:28:52 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
That was excellent!

Keep up the good work.

T-h-a-n-k

You
Awesome job! Muy Me Gusta!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:26:04 PM
At 12/19/2014 9:21:38 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
That was excellent!

Keep up the good work.

T-h-a-n-k

You

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:26:43 PM
At 12/19/2014 9:26:04 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 12/19/2014 9:21:38 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
That was excellent!

Keep up the good work.

T-h-a-n-k

You

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!

You too!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 9:52:29 PM

Do I get a lap dance and mead? ;D

Well, at least I get the latter. And I'm underage.

I love this guy.

Hai Mikey! :D
"Brothers."

'Sup my nigga?

But...but...God told us to forgive one another! D:>

I so special. ;3

NOO I DON'T WANT AN F ON MAH REPORT CARD T^T

*does the happy dance*
*remembers that the happy dance is not to be done in public*

I can't stand your arrogance!

*slowly sits down*

She can give you a lap dance, "my lordy"! ;D

Force choke! Noo...

May the Force be with you, badass Rev.

Can't hold it back any moooooooooore...

2 spooky 4 me

He touched me!

That sounds wrong.

She is an excellent whore?

Well then.
"One more word."

WHORE! XD

Next thing I know he's going to say "I AM YOUR FATHER".

So merciful.

I so ratchet.

So devious. I like it.

Bruh, ya wanna diy fo' makin' me soun' suh ghaytto Adaym? -.-

Apparently I can't say names longer than five words.

Me jelly.

Thanks for the confidence booster.

I'm grounded? Noo...

Whew.

U wanna die bruh?
"What is it?"

Oh jit you gonna die.
The Lord turned around.

#swag
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 2:21:04 AM
At 12/19/2014 9:52:29 PM, RevNge wrote:

Your comments were hillarious. Loved them. But when I looked at your sig, I couldn't help but borrow one special quote that had me laughing till I peed.

"Hammer me, and I WILL IP BAN YOU."- Airmax

So I'm borrowing it.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 8:49:34 AM
At 12/20/2014 2:21:04 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 12/19/2014 9:52:29 PM, RevNge wrote:

Your comments were hillarious. Loved them. But when I looked at your sig, I couldn't help but borrow one special quote that had me laughing till I peed.

"Hammer me, and I WILL IP BAN YOU."- Airmax

So I'm borrowing it.

XD I think I got it from Thett.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 8:53:54 AM

It's probably the hangover due to the mead.

This does not bode well.

LOL

Bruh, she will. Badass Rev is about as smart as me, unfortunately.

Oh, it's Kitty! :D
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 9:14:05 AM
At 12/19/2014 12:05:50 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
"Just need some fresh air."

Welp.
"In a back room?"

Dayyyyyyyyyyyum!
"The outdoors is a little too foggy. And plus it's warmer here." Rev walked to a pile of hay opposite the wall Angel was at.

I see where this is going to lead to... O.o
"So how'd it go? Your part of the mission? Burn a few couple of buildings down?" Rev asked her.

She's an arsonist. Well then.
"Uh-huh. Pretty sure you could have seen from the balcony you were at." She was still wary of Rev but seemed to have spared him the pain of a knife in his crotch that Rev guessed she wished to do.

That's your cue to run.
"Well... It was pretty crowded. Not much of a view when you got a bunch of brothers blocking the way."

"Heard you escaped from Lord Altar and his men. How?" Angel inquired.

"The tunnel. Thanks to the Lord of Darkness, we found the secret tunnel underground. It was a few ladders high. Pretty deep. Once we were all in the tunnels, we turned around and butchered the guardsmen. Pretty bloody massacre. It was too cramped so I couldn't join the fight but I swear the walls were painted with blood and by the time we finished, we made the royal carpet. But a shade darker than red."

Yummy.

Did I just say that out loud?
Angel listened with genuine interest. When Rev finished, he was satisfied to see the impressed face of Angel.

Killjoy in three...two...one...
"I have to admit. The brothers did well." Angel said. Rev cringed at that. She hadn't said, "you did well" or "you and the brothers" did well. She had left him out and made it all seem like the brother's victory instead of Rev.

Called it.
"Piss off." Rev glared at her, hand almost reaching the hilt of his hidden knife in his pocket.

Manners, bruh!
"What? The brothers did do well. I don't know about you though. Probably were crying for your mammy the whole time weren't you?" She giggled at that. Rev hated it when she condescended him like that. Just cause she was two namedays older.

Well...you see...

T^T *cries in shame*
"Slut."

I love this kid. XD
Angel sprang off her seat and in a heartbeat, had a knife pressing against Rev's crotch. She was on top of him and her brown hair caressed his face.

Mmm. Kinky. ;D

Unfortunately, I'm not a sadomasochist like you, Kitty. >.>

And Adam, I seriously am hoping I'm not thinking what you're thinking.
"Listen you little sh*t. Call me that again and I'll make you a eunuch." She told him.

Am I weird for being able to guess what eunuch meant without knowing its actual meaning? XD

SLUT!
"Go ahead and try." Rev was quick on reflexes too. He had his own knife pressed down on her lower back and spine. After a few moments of staring at each other, the two bursted in laughter. They got off each other.

O.o
"What you laughing at?" Rev couldn't suppress his giggles.

Why must I sound so ghetto? >.>
"Shut up. Just your face is hilarious is all." She said, stifling. A voice broke their enjoyment.

Adam, bruh, I am a grammar Nazi. The worst thing you can do to a grammar Nazi is making him sound illiterate.

*unsheathes knife*
"Children, hold it together." Rev turned, surprised and now nervous. The voice came from pile of hay on the other side of the room. It was someone stirring on a mat. The voice was female and she had golden hair covering her pillow. Her face was beautiful. And oddly royal, since no royals should be in a barn like this.

Ooooooooooooh...pretty...
She sat up, wearing a brilliant golden dress that was sleeveless. For a moment, Rev was stunned. Then he was able to move a step backward.

I wonder where you're staring at, bruh.
"Now, now. You don't want to awake the dragon, do you? She said with a small smile. Her eyes told Rev she hadn't slept in days. Then to Rev's even greater surprise, something stirred and purred. He moved his eyes away from her face down her neck and below her breasts where seated on her lap, was a baby black dragon. Rev's eyes went wide and he was utterly speechless.

I have a feeling he's speechless at something slightly above the dragon. Or two somethings. ;D
"It looks like I've frightened the boy." She said with a sad smile and caressed the dragon with her hand. The dragon seemed to shiver, almost recoiling from the touch.

No, ma'am, just trying to clog up the impeding nosebleed I'm suffering.
"Well, it's probably the first time he's seen a dragon my queen." Angel told her. And she was right, Rev had never seen a dragon before. Never seen black smooth scales with a serpent's head and wings of a bat. The tiny claws on the creature were what worried him most.

Bruh, you fight men that are twenty years older than you and now you're afraid of a dragon.

Then again, I'm afraid of cats because 95% they end up scratching/biting me. So I can relate. >.>
"My queen?" Rev asked. His tongue was dry. "What do you mean my queen, Angel? Who is this woman? Is she one of the freeriders? A wandering landlady? What queen of land is she?"

"Rev, calm yourself, you're disturbing the queen. She's the queen of the Apaxis of course! The tamer of dragons. Dragon whisperer, Queen Zaroete."

Cool title mate.
Apaxis? How'd a white skinned woman be in control of one of the most ancient dark skinned civilisations of Daltonia?

BRUH, YOU BEING RACIST?! D:<
"Enough explaining. Nobody else needs to know of my presence. You said I was safe here. And I commanded you to guard me in my sleep. Now you've awoken me." She said in an acid tone with glaring eyes that pierced tough girl Angel. Angel fidgeted and looked worried.

Go back to sleep so I can stare at your wonderful bre--I mean Dragon! Yes, dragon.

*turns to wipe nosebleed*
"I apologize my queen." She bowed her head deeply. Too deep for a member of the brothers. This was no courtesy, Rev thought. This was worship.

Technically, she's not a Brother. ;D
"I assure you Rev here is safe. He's just an idiot is all." She said with a nervous grin. But it didn't satisfy the queen at all. She snapped suddenly, eyes wide and in a quiet harsh voice.

Well, am I offended.
"I told you to guard me!" She hissed. "And you fail to keep a boy out of my perimeter! You're a disgrace." The dragon on her lap stirred once more, threatening on becoming awake.

Bish, you were kind just a while ago. Now you're acting like you're on your period.
Angel only bowed her head again. Rev kind of felt bad for her.

She tried to castrate you only a few moments ago. O.o
"And you." She turned to Rev. "Do not mention this encounter to anyone. Or I will slit your throat in your sleep."

O_________________O

Right...
Rev gulped.

"Right. Will do. So, what brings you to us brothers?" Rev asked.

"Your leader brought me here of course. Left me to this stink. The bastard. But he said he would fetch me a gift. A valuable gift."

What kind of gift, may I ask? ;D
"I think we have it. But why would Big Mikey give you our prize though?" Rev asked. He was asking more questions than he should.

I always do.
"Because I have what he needs." She replied.

Your body? ;D
"And that is?" Rev risked asking once more.

"Do you really want to know your so called leader's secret plan is?" She played with Rev. Arching an eye-brow at him and smirking at him. Rev felt as if there was a trap.

She's playing with me. Me likey.
"Please tell me." Rev swallowed. Anticipating the answer. Queen Zaroete rose, the dress flowed stunningly and dazzlingly. The dragon purred once more, turning around in frustration. Zaroete's blue desolate eyes stared into Rev"s. The eyes of a leader. And they made Rev quiver. Made him feel small and insignificant. Finally queen Zaroete's cold eyes were broken with a thin smile, almost invisible. She spoke with a clarity that seemed to shake the floor under Rev.

Wut.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 9:15:38 AM

Dayum, lady, you've been busy!

Well that came out wrong. >.>

*applause*
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2014 7:46:47 PM
At 12/20/2014 9:15:38 AM, RevNge wrote:

Dayum, lady, you've been busy!

Well that came out wrong. >.>

*applause*

ROFL

I applaud you Rev. That was funniest commentary my eyes have ever read.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:26:18 PM
That was excellent!

Keep up the good work.

Holy crap. I just found this post. Sorry m8 :P. Thanks and of course, yours is excellent too!