Jump to topic:

Poor people ARE DISGUSTING like the dickens

Bill_O_reilly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 11:49:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The worlds divided into two camps eh wot?
The haves and the ave nots.

If you belong to the second category, keep reading you filthy disgusting smigeon of trash, because..it turns out..
you might not be long for this planet, Irrelevant trash that you are.

Poor people are disgusting for a number of reasons.

1. They WHINE. -hard work and goal setting aint for them. Somehow, in some magical way, they are gonna WHINE their way to success, like a siren that stays on all the way from poorville to richgate.

2. They HATE rich people, as if their poverty is..the richies prob.

HUH???
OK, explain that to me if you will. If IM rich, how the bloody dickens does that affect YOU????

I got my money cz Im financially literate. I know what I wnat, I get there. Kindly stop hating on me and start hatng your POOR damn SELF for your misfortunes.

3. Because of their twisted perceptions on wealth and wealthy people and society in general..

POOR PEOPLE ARE A MENACE. Think about the ingredients that go into the makeup of a poorie.

1.hate against rich people
2.hate against self
3.whinity par excellence
4. Ugly faces ( yeah most poories tend to be drop dead fugly as well)

So.....we the rich people, aint it about time we did something?
Like CAGE UP all them poor fucks where they cant do shite nor shinola to us, US, guilty as we are in their eyes of being the prime reason for their misfortunes?

You and I make some bucks and in some magical twisted way, those bucks came right outa the poories coffer?? HUH????
A more twisted thread of logic never traversed the surface of this planet.

Anyway, lemme know what YOU wanna say. Poories- a menace, or a vaguely menacing plague thats best dealt with by being ignored?
Lifes about yourself. Be yourself, live for yourself
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 7:42:25 PM
At 12/19/2014 11:49:47 PM, Bill_O_reilly wrote:
How do you know some of the rich people were not once some of the poor people you are discussing?
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 7:55:13 PM
I value my IQ, and don't want to lose any more, so I skipped over this post, but at least you proved that you're a stereotypical purple circle dumbass. ;D
tabularasa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 10:30:06 PM
The worlds divided into two camps eh wot?
The haves and the ave nots.

If you belong to the second category, keep reading you filthy disgusting smigeon of trash, because..it turns out..
you might not be long for this planet, Irrelevant trash that you are.

Poor people are disgusting for a number of reasons.

1. They WHINE. -hard work and goal setting aint for them. Somehow, in some magical way, they are gonna WHINE their way to success, like a siren that stays on all the way from poorville to richgate.

2. They HATE rich people, as if their poverty is..the richies prob.

HUH???
OK, explain that to me if you will. If IM rich, how the bloody dickens does that affect YOU????

I got my money cz Im financially literate. I know what I wnat, I get there. Kindly stop hating on me and start hatng your POOR damn SELF for your misfortunes.

3. Because of their twisted perceptions on wealth and wealthy people and society in general..

POOR PEOPLE ARE A MENACE. Think about the ingredients that go into the makeup of a poorie.

1.hate against rich people
2.hate against self
3.whinity par excellence
4. Ugly faces ( yeah most poories tend to be drop dead fugly as well)

So.....we the rich people, aint it about time we did something?
Like CAGE UP all them poor fucks where they cant do shite nor shinola to us, US, guilty as we are in their eyes of being the prime reason for their misfortunes?

You and I make some bucks and in some magical twisted way, those bucks came right outa the poories coffer?? HUH????
A more twisted thread of logic never traversed the surface of this planet.

Anyway, lemme know what YOU wanna say. Poories- a menace, or a vaguely menacing plague thats best dealt with by being ignored?

You are justifying hatred of the rich.
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.