Jump to topic:

I'm quitting DDO rap battles

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:39:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've got to the point where i'm leaving the site and also decide to join an actual rap battle site. I've enjoyed DDO rap battles but i feel it's time to move on to better rap foes. DDO isn't an ideal place for rap battles to be honest. I'm committed to practicing my raps everyday and pulverizing real rappers in the arena. I'm all about hard burns, clever disses, and "in yo face" trash talking raps which i can't have on this site. Blade of Truth will always win battles because he's never lost. I gotta be honest with you homie: You only run a small microscopic piece of a much bigger world. Put us with real rappers and we have a huge chance of losing.

I'm going on Rap-Royalty.com (http://www.rap-royalty.com...) under the user: Lyrical_terrorist. I'll be looking forward to seeing you there if you want.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:43:20 PM
At 12/23/2014 3:39:42 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I've got to the point where i'm leaving the site and also decide to join an actual rap battle site. I've enjoyed DDO rap battles but i feel it's time to move on to better rap foes. DDO isn't an ideal place for rap battles to be honest. I'm committed to practicing my raps everyday and pulverizing real rappers in the arena. I'm all about hard burns, clever disses, and "in yo face" trash talking raps which i can't have on this site. Blade of Truth will always win battles because he's never lost. I gotta be honest with you homie: You only run a small microscopic piece of a much bigger world. Put us with real rappers and we have a huge chance of losing.

I'm going on Rap-Royalty.com (http://www.rap-royalty.com...) under the user: Lyrical_terrorist. I'll be looking forward to seeing you there if you want.

Goodbye.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:44:17 PM
At 12/23/2014 3:43:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Goodbye.

Thanks bud.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 4:58:54 PM

You'll be missed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 4:59:49 PM
At 12/23/2014 4:58:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:

You'll be missed.

Thanks bro, we'll be keeping tabs on each other on FB.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:00:13 PM

I wonder how you'll do against real rappers when you can't win against half of the rappers here. :P

Either way, take care. Hope to see you around occasionally, though.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:02:20 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:00:13 PM, RevNge wrote:

I wonder how you'll do against real rappers when you can't win against half of the rappers here. :P

LOL!!! that's because people here can't give good votes. They just say "Ohhh Truth got destroyed!" well how did i get destroyed? What lines finished me off? What was wrong with my raps? I need something better than "Pro/Con had better style."
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:06:41 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:02:20 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

LOL!!! that's because people here can't give good votes. They just say "Ohhh Truth got destroyed!" well how did i get destroyed? What lines finished me off? What was wrong with my raps? I need something better than "Pro/Con had better style."

Riiiight... ;D

When you have your first rap battle on there, though, make sure you send me the link.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:07:37 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:06:41 PM, RevNge wrote:

Riiiight... ;D

When you have your first rap battle on there, though, make sure you send me the link.

lol will do.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:15:05 PM

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Overview: Rev must not like TS that much.... lol jks XD
I may or may not be a cat
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:20:51 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:15:05 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Bish I ain't askin' fo' yo' 'pinyun. D:<

I'm just confused why T_S will join an actual rap battle site with genuine rappers when he can't win against some recreational rappers on DDO. XD
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:24:26 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:20:51 PM, RevNge wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

I'm just confused why T_S will join an actual rap battle site with genuine rappers when he can't win against some recreational rappers on DDO. XD

lol i won but the votes aren't good enough hate to say it except some. People just vote "he has better flow/style.."
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:25:24 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:24:26 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

lol i won but the votes aren't good enough hate to say it except some. People just vote "he has better flow/style.."

Not all the time. In quickfire battles, unfortunately that's the case. >.>
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:27:58 PM

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Too bad lol i gave it anyway XD
Well, all rappers start out somewhere right? we can't all be good, or no one would stand out! :P
Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties
i am a cat
but i'm not fat
i have many bitches
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming
potatoes, man!
yeah!
/end
lol jk that was really really bad hahahaha

btw, I just clicked on teh link to check it out and after skimming over it, im confused as to what they actually do, since i didnt actually find any written battles lol
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:28:11 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:25:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:24:26 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Not all the time. In quickfire battles, unfortunately that's the case. >.>

lol i'll battle you again but on another site :P
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:28:43 PM

Am I thinking of the correct person when I read that...? I think I am...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:30:26 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:28:43 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

lol how so?
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:31:00 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:27:58 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Well, all rappers start out somewhere right? we can't all be good, or no one would stand out! :P
Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties
i am a cat
but i'm not fat
i have many bitches
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming
potatoes, man!
yeah!
/end

btw, I just clicked on teh link to check it out and after skimming over it, im confused as to what they actually do, since i didnt actually find any written battles lol

ROFL!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:31:41 PM

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties

I thought you love Annie? XD
i am a cat
but i'm not fat

Objection! *runs*
i have many bitches

So you're a pimp now?
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming

I can see that. :3
potatoes, man!
yeah!

Those last couple of lines didn't even rhyme. LOL
/end

Me neither. Then again, that's the forum section.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:32:57 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:31:00 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties
i am a cat
but i'm not fat
i have many bitches
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming
potatoes, man!
yeah!
/end

ROFL!

#notalent lol
when i try to make sh1t rhyme, it sucks penis, but i swear i write better poetry than that lol
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:34:34 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:30:26 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

lol how so?

"And yes, before the flavor hits your greedy tongue,
You get ripped up by KRS-One.
Now, lyrics, somebody want lyrics, from the lyrical terrorist?
Here's a little somethin for you all to remember KRS (Kris), and remember this:
I am no pessimist, more of an optimist,
Activist revolutionist, yes the hardest artist.
And the smartest, Premier spark this."

- KRS-One

Idk...it might just be a random connection in my head too...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:36:12 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:31:41 PM, RevNge wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties

love and like are two different things, sweetheart
my Annie is bae<3
i am a cat
but i'm not fat

Objection! *runs*
oh really now btch? XD i bet i weigh less than you :P
i have many bitches

So you're a pimp now?
totes man!
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming

i do better when it doesnt have to rhyme lol
potatoes, man!
yeah!

i know haha that was the point; anyway, a good tip for life: if you ever run out of stuff to say, insert potato, and bam! you said something :P
/end

then where are the battles???
*confusion*
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:38:44 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:36:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties

my Annie is bae<3
i am a cat
but i'm not fat

Objection! *runs*

Well thanks to Mikal's advice I weigh 115 LB or so now...
i have many bitches

So you're a pimp now?
totes man!

Kinky. ;D
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming

O rlly?
potatoes, man!
yeah!

i know haha that was the point; anyway, a good tip for life: if you ever run out of stuff to say, insert potato, and bam! you said something :P

DIE POTATO!
/end

*confusion*

*confused as well*
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:39:38 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:34:34 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

lol how so?

- KRS-One

Idk you might need to send me a link to your profile or something, it's been a while since i last logged in the site lol, but yea i'm Lyrical_terrorist.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:40:39 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:39:38 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

lol how so?

- KRS-One

Idk you might need to send me a link to your profile or something, it's been a while since i last logged in the site lol, but yea i'm Lyrical_terrorist.

?

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:41:18 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:32:57 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:31:00 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties
i am a cat
but i'm not fat
i have many bitches
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming
potatoes, man!
yeah!
/end

ROFL!

#notalent lol
when i try to make sh1t rhyme, it sucks penis, but i swear i write better poetry than that lol

please show me lol.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:41:28 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:39:38 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

lol how so?

- KRS-One

Yep. It was just a random connection in my head...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:41:52 PM

I'd rap battle you ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:42:24 PM
This was the guy I quoted. http://en.wikipedia.org...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:42:44 PM
At 12/23/2014 5:38:44 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:36:12 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Ouch lol
Nicer....

Riiiight... ;D
sarcastic again....
uncertain....

Me rapping:
I'm kitty
i dont like titties

my Annie is bae<3
i am a cat
but i'm not fat

Objection! *runs*

Well thanks to Mikal's advice I weigh 115 LB or so now...
I WEIGH 103 SO HAHAHAHA B!TCH WHAT NOW jk much love <3
i have many bitches

So you're a pimp now?
totes man!

Kinky. ;D
i can def show you some things ;)
my back kind of itches?
im done with this rap
cuz i suck at rhyming

O rlly?
i might show you some day.... :P
potatoes, man!
yeah!

DIE POTATO!
DIE REV! *cough* uhhhh, i mean, die, revolutions to take over ddo caused by trolls?
/end

*confusion*

*confused as well*
^^^