Jump to topic:

the lathe of heaven

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2010 1:54:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Has anyone seen this movie. I watched it last weekend, and i am unsure if i liked it or not. Apparently it was made in the 70's and was sort of pieced together from some old tape. It was filled with shadows and kind of grainy.

It was science fiction, and the premise was pretty interesting about a guy who's dreams changed reality.

I'd be interested in anyone's take if they had seen it. Saw it on Netflix.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 12:29:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/3/2010 1:54:43 PM, innomen wrote:
Has anyone seen this movie. I watched it last weekend, and i am unsure if i liked it or not. Apparently it was made in the 70's and was sort of pieced together from some old tape. It was filled with shadows and kind of grainy.

It was science fiction, and the premise was pretty interesting about a guy who's dreams changed reality.

I'd be interested in anyone's take if they had seen it. Saw it on Netflix.

I quite liked it, but it was a few years ago that I saw it and I have become a bit of a film snob since. Don't think the version I saw was from the 70's though.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.