Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Miley Cyrus what the fu-

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2010 5:06:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol at her performance on Braisn got Talent. She's dressed like a hooker, has her breast felt up at 0:19, Mind kisses another girl at 1:05 and dry humps a guy at 1:15. Seems she's made the slow transition into the next Britney Spears. I'm now taking bets for her sex tape.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2010 5:07:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/6/2010 5:06:43 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Lol at her performance on Britains got Talent. S
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 6:50:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm not complaining.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 4:50:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It was hardly a slow transistion, but if that what she wants to do then so be it. Hopefully she will have the good sense to find a reality out of that otherwise it will just be the usual story of drugs, rebab, faux rehab, nervous breakdowns etc etc.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 6:39:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Didn't she get her t1ts out for some magazine a few years ago?

I think it's a shame, really. I think people like her because she is cute and funny, not because she's sexy.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 6:44:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 6:39:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Didn't she get her t1ts out for some magazine a few years ago?

I think it's a shame, really. I think people like her because she is cute and funny, not because she's sexy.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 8:09:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 6:44:54 AM, cjl wrote:
At 6/29/2010 6:39:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Didn't she get her t1ts out for some magazine a few years ago?

I think it's a shame, really. I think people like her because she is cute and funny, not because she's sexy.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

You think she's sexy?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 8:24:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 6:39:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Didn't she get her t1ts out for some magazine a few years ago?

I doubt it, isn't she only 16/17?


I think it's a shame, really. I think people like her because she is cute and funny, not because she's sexy.

She is cute in a very flawed way, which probably makes her more attractive to her audience. She also has an actual personality unlike most similar stars. It's 99% down to marketing anyway.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 9:29:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 8:24:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/29/2010 6:39:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Didn't she get her t1ts out for some magazine a few years ago?

I doubt it, isn't she only 16/17?


I think it's a shame, really. I think people like her because she is cute and funny, not because she's sexy.

She is cute in a very flawed way, which probably makes her more attractive to her audience. She also has an actual personality unlike most similar stars. It's 99% down to marketing anyway.

She was only 15 when this photo of her topless appeared in Vanity Fair magazine:

http://www.inquisitr.com...

Okay, it's not exactly top shelf stuff but it was enough to upset Disney anyway.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 12:41:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
She does need to back off the sex-appeal attempts. Her influence, whether she likes it or not, is mostly on "tween" girls looking for ways to define themselves, and so I believe she should go back to the cute empowered girl she used to portray.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 1:00:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 12:41:56 PM, wjmelements wrote:
She does need to back off the sex-appeal attempts. Her influence, whether she likes it or not, is mostly on "tween" girls looking for ways to define themselves, and so I believe she should go back to the cute empowered girl she used to portray.

My theory is... not that I spend contemplating these things... but my theory is that she's trying to break free of her association with Disney.

In a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, she went at length about how many people don't give her credit for her work. She said (and I'm paraphrasing), "What people don't seem to realize is that at the end of the day, that we me acting. That was me singing."
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 7:25:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 1:00:40 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 6/29/2010 12:41:56 PM, wjmelements wrote:
She does need to back off the sex-appeal attempts. Her influence, whether she likes it or not, is mostly on "tween" girls looking for ways to define themselves, and so I believe she should go back to the cute empowered girl she used to portray.

My theory is... not that I spend contemplating these things... but my theory is that she's trying to break free of her association with Disney.

In a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, she went at length about how many people don't give her credit for her work. She said (and I'm paraphrasing), "What people don't seem to realize is that at the end of the day, that we me acting. That was me singing."

I do notgive credit to ho's.