Jump to topic:

Miley Cyrus what the fu-

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2010 5:06:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol at her performance on Braisn got Talent. She's dressed like a hooker, has her breast felt up at 0:19, Mind kisses another girl at 1:05 and dry humps a guy at 1:15. Seems she's made the slow transition into the next Britney Spears. I'm now taking bets for her sex tape.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2010 5:07:02 AM
At 6/6/2010 5:06:43 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Lol at her performance on Britains got Talent. S
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 6:50:00 PM
I'm not complaining.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 4:50:44 AM
It was hardly a slow transistion, but if that what she wants to do then so be it. Hopefully she will have the good sense to find a reality out of that otherwise it will just be the usual story of drugs, rebab, faux rehab, nervous breakdowns etc etc.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 6:39:28 AM
Didn't she get her t1ts out for some magazine a few years ago?

I think it's a shame, really. I think people like her because she is cute and funny, not because she's sexy.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 6:44:54 AM
At 6/29/2010 6:39:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

I think it's a shame, really. I think people like her because she is cute and funny, not because she's sexy.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 8:09:38 AM
At 6/29/2010 6:44:54 AM, cjl wrote:

Wake up and smell the coffee.

You think she's sexy?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 8:24:23 AM

I doubt it, isn't she only 16/17?

She is cute in a very flawed way, which probably makes her more attractive to her audience. She also has an actual personality unlike most similar stars. It's 99% down to marketing anyway.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 9:29:36 AM
At 6/29/2010 8:24:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I doubt it, isn't she only 16/17?

She is cute in a very flawed way, which probably makes her more attractive to her audience. She also has an actual personality unlike most similar stars. It's 99% down to marketing anyway.

She was only 15 when this photo of her topless appeared in Vanity Fair magazine:

http://www.inquisitr.com...

Okay, it's not exactly top shelf stuff but it was enough to upset Disney anyway.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 12:41:56 PM
She does need to back off the sex-appeal attempts. Her influence, whether she likes it or not, is mostly on "tween" girls looking for ways to define themselves, and so I believe she should go back to the cute empowered girl she used to portray.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 1:00:40 PM
At 6/29/2010 12:41:56 PM, wjmelements wrote:
She does need to back off the sex-appeal attempts. Her influence, whether she likes it or not, is mostly on "tween" girls looking for ways to define themselves, and so I believe she should go back to the cute empowered girl she used to portray.

My theory is... not that I spend contemplating these things... but my theory is that she's trying to break free of her association with Disney.

In a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, she went at length about how many people don't give her credit for her work. She said (and I'm paraphrasing), "What people don't seem to realize is that at the end of the day, that we me acting. That was me singing."
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 7:25:52 PM
At 6/29/2010 1:00:40 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 6/29/2010 12:41:56 PM, wjmelements wrote:

My theory is... not that I spend contemplating these things... but my theory is that she's trying to break free of her association with Disney.

In a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, she went at length about how many people don't give her credit for her work. She said (and I'm paraphrasing), "What people don't seem to realize is that at the end of the day, that we me acting. That was me singing."

I do notgive credit to ho's.