donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 3:57:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level II: The Welcoming of the Guests.

"He is attending a funeral for his father."

As night fell, the group, led by Vicksan, managed to setup some huts. The group slept nervously, as even the best of them fell ill to thoughts of entrapment. They may never log off.

----
CLIFF
----

Vicksan awoke in his hut, and looked around. It was so weird. Sleep was an optional part of the game, and yet it felt so real. As though he was actually sleeping. He got up and walked outside the hut to find Paramix sitting near a fire.

"Mix? You're awake?" Vicksan pondered out loud.
"Of course. One shouldn't sleep in late. Every hour adds up in the end." Paramix replied.
"I see. Well, um. What now?" Vicksan asked.
"You're the leader. Perhaps trying to log out would be good." Paramix answered.
"I thought you would have tried already."
"I wasn't in a hurry. I never take unique moments for granted." Paramix smiled.
"I guess that makes sense. Okay, I'll try..." Vicksan snapped his fingers, but nothing happened. He let out a disappointing breath, although somewhat happy. He was leader for one more day.

"Ew look! A camp!" A voice came from the forest.
"Shut up, before they - oh great, they heard us." Another voice whispered. Vicksan and Paramix stared at the forest, confused.
"Go ahead and step up for us." Paramix stood up with little effort. His lack of interest almost seemed natural on his face.
The two players stepped out of the forest. Vicksan took note of their names.

Bookworm: Archer. Level 12.
Archery: Respected.

Imabench: Thief. Level 69.
Sneak: Master.

"I don't trust him." Vicksan looks at Paramix before continuing, "His characters too hideous to be a serious attempt at a player. He's an obvious troll, and he smells of trollish stupidity."
"Hey!" Imabench yelled, "Sure, that might all be true, but Bookworm's my friend, and you won't talk about her like that."
"Screw off." Bookworm said, looking at Bench with an angry stare. Bench returned a wink.
"Please, tell me we don't have to let them stay..." Vicksan asked Paramix.
"It's your choice, but you shouldn't turn people away." Paramix replied.
"Nah. We don't want to join you guys. We can handle ourselves." Bench stepped in.
"What could you do? Troll them to death?" Vicksan responded.
"Yep. Wanna test me?" Bench smiled.
"Test you? Fine. Show me, than." Vicksan crossed his arms.
"Okay. Bookworm, show them." Imabench smirked.
"What? I'm not getting involved." Bookworm stepped back.
"What? No. You challenged me! Don't call your friend in to save you like a coward." Vicksan yelled at him.
"Why not? Cowardliness is a valuable skill." Bench smirked some more. His trolling was annoying Vicksan.
"That's the only skill you seem to have. You're just a coward. More than that, You're an idiot." Vicksan spoke.
"NO! I'm not a coward!" Imabench stood equally as straight now. Everything seemed to stop as soon as he yelled. Vicksan's eyes grew, shocked, and he waited for Imabench to continue... After a few seconds, he finally finished. "I'm a bench."
A second passed before Vicksan shouted "I'm done!" Vicksan started walking away, "I give up. There's no point in this."
"See." Bench laughed.
Vicksan looked back. "What?"
"Told you I could handle a fight by myself." Bench winked trollishly.
Vicksan just stood there, astounded by how dumb that was.
"You fed the troll, Vick." Paramix smiled.
"Vick? Aww, that's cute. I'ma call you Vicky." Imabench laughed.
"Oh no." Paramix stepped in. "No more trolling. Vicksan. You're in charge here. What next."
Vicksan thought for a while.
"Bench. We need to find that bot." Bookworm finally spoke again.
"Bot?" Vicksan looked at her immediately.
"Yea. One kept appearing in front of us. We followed it here." Bookworm responded.
Vicksan thought back to the bot he saw... Baramir. "Fine. They can stay." Vicksan needed to find that bot.
"Fineeee. I guess we'll stay." Bench said, "You're in charge, vixen?" He asked.
"Yes." Vicksan walked off, not noticing what Bench called him.

----
LATER
----

The group had been collecting more resources for building, and food, while Vicksan continued building up the huts, turning them into slightly bigger buildings. He figured that if they were staying there, they should stay comfortably.
"Hey... You seem to know a little about the game. Do you know why we can't log out?" Emberly came out of nowhere. She nearly scared Vicksan.
"Um." Vicksan thought for a minute, "It's probably a bug. Don't worry about it." He smiled innocently. He had no idea why they couldn't log out, but he pretended it was a bug to keep everyone happy. At least, as happy as he could make them.
"Okay... Well, don't you think we should be looking for a way out, instead of playing around with houses?" Emberly put down some flax and stone that she had gathered.
"How would we start? We can't fix the game. The designers have to do that." Vicksan was right. there was nothing they could do from inside the game. "So, we have to make homes to stay safe. We have a better chance of logging off if we don't die." Vicksan smiled jokingly. Emberly smiled back, giggled, and left. She needed to go get more supplies.

Suddenly, Warem came out of the forest with a full load of iron.
"I got at least a few homes worth of iron. I can start putting the pieces together if you need." Warem proposed.
"Sure. It'd help a lot." Vicksan had just finished a small home. It had a bedroom, living room, and a kitchen. "How are the homes so far?" Vicksan asked.
Warem looked around. They had walls of long planks of wood, but they looked great so far. Everyone had expected a hut each, not this. Vicksan had been working hard. Warem didn't regret voting for him. "They look great." The houses circled a small campfire, and Vicksan had built a defensive wall from house to house as he went. "Where is your home?" Warem asked.
'Oh, um." Vicksan looked around. He hadn't made it yet. "I guess I don't have one. I'll build one before midnight, I hope."
"If you don't manage to, I can share mine." Warem proposed.
'Oh, no no. Don't worry about that. I can..." Vicksan didn't get to finish. Warem interrupted him first.
"Vick. You have done far more than anyone asked you to. Don't make me owe you for all the work you did.' Warem didn't care much for debts. This was no different.
Vicksan looked at him a second, then accepted his proposal with a smile.

----
FOREST
----

Mekaiel wondered about the forest for a moment, looking at the trees. It was his job to gather the wood, but there were so many trees, and so much time to not gather any of them.
"You're so lazy." A voice giggled in the forest. A blue haired girl.
"Who are you?" Mekaiel grabbed his sword. It was wooden, since he wasn't great at crafting.
"Ha. A wooden sword? That's so adorable." The girl stepped out of the shadows. "I'm flattered you feel so threatened."
"I asked who you were." Mekaiel repeated.
"My name is above my head. You really are lazy, aren't you." She insulted him. Her username read Sasima.

Sasima: Knight. Level 12.
Swordfighting: Respected.

"I can see your name. I'm asking about you yourself. Who are you." Mekaiel could sense ill-intend coming off the girl. It was obvious.
"I'm my own business. Why should I tell you?" Sasima replied.
"Because we own this forest. And you're trespassing." Mekaiel responded.
"Oh? And who are 'we?'" Sasima was intrigued.
"Our town." Mekaiel seemed to think differently of the group than everyone did.
"Oh? A town? Can I join." Mekaiel wasn't sure if she was being serious or not.
"What? No. Now get away." Mekaiel was getting annoyed.
"So rude. How about this... I'll fight you, and if I win, I stay." She drew a long iron sword.
Mekaiel lifted his sword up, and began to speak, but before he could start, she had dashed towards him...

// To Be Continued
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 3:58:49 PM
Last Episode: Tutorial. ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Tall Tower. ==> http://www.debate.org...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:04:15 PM
At 12/29/2014 3:57:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:

As night fell, the group, led by Vicksan, managed to setup some huts. The group slept nervously, as even the best of them fell ill to thoughts of entrapment. They may never log off.

----
CLIFF
----

Vicksan awoke in his hut, and looked around. It was so weird. Sleep was an optional part of the game, and yet it felt so real. As though he was actually sleeping. He got up and walked outside the hut to find Paramix sitting near a fire.

"Of course. One shouldn't sleep in late. Every hour adds up in the end." Paramix replied.
I like you already. :-)
"I guess that makes sense. Okay, I'll try..." Vicksan snapped his fingers, but nothing happened. He let out a disappointing breath, although somewhat happy. He was leader for one more day.
Aww. <3
"Shut up, before they - oh great, they heard us." Another voice whispered. Vicksan and Paramix stared at the forest, confused.
"Go ahead and step up for us." Paramix stood up with little effort. His lack of interest almost seemed natural on his face.

yay! me!
rofl

"I don't trust him." Vicksan looks at Paramix before continuing, "His characters too hideous to be a serious attempt at a player. He's an obvious troll, and he smells of trollish stupidity."
"Hey!" Imabench yelled, "Sure, that might all be true, but Bookworm's my friend, and you won't talk about her like that."
LOL
"Screw off." Bookworm said, looking at Bench with an angry stare. Bench returned a wink.
"Nah. We don't want to join you guys. We can handle ourselves." Bench stepped in.
"What? No. You challenged me! Don't call your friend in to save you like a coward." Vicksan yelled at him.
"Why not? Cowardliness is a valuable skill." Bench smirked some more. His trolling was annoying Vicksan.
rofl
"That's the only skill you seem to have. You're just a coward. More than that, You're an idiot." Vicksan spoke.
XD
"NO! I'm not a coward!" Imabench stood equally as straight now. Everything seemed to stop as soon as he yelled. Vicksan's eyes grew, shocked, and he waited for Imabench to continue... After a few seconds, he finally finished. "I'm a bench."
LOL
A second passed before Vicksan shouted "I'm done!" Vicksan started walking away, "I give up. There's no point in this."
"See." Bench laughed.
Omg...my stomach... lol
"Oh no." Paramix stepped in. "No more trolling. Vicksan. You're in charge here. What next."
"Yea. One kept appearing in front of us. We followed it here." Bookworm responded.
Vicksan taught back to the bot he saw... Baramir. "Fine. They can stay." Vicksan needed to find that bot.
^^ thought, not taught
lol bench

----
LATER
----

The group had been collecting more resources for building, and food, while Vicksan continued building up the huts, turning them into slightly bigger buildings. He figured that if they were staying there, they should stay comfortably.
"Hey... You seem to know a little about the game. Do you know why we can't log out?" Emberly came out of nowhere. She nearly scared Vicksan.
"Um." Vicksan thought for a minute, "It's probably a bug. Don't worry about it." He smiled innocently. He had no idea why they couldn't log out, but he pretended it was a bug to keep everyone happy. At least, as happy as he could make them.
"Okay... Well, don't you think we should be looking for a way out, instead of playing around with houses?" Emberly put down some flax and stone that she had gathered.
^this^
"How would we start? We can't fix the game. The designers have to do that." Vicksan was right. there was nothing they could do from inside the game. "So, we have to make homes to stay safe. We have a better chance of logging off if we don't die."
^but this too^
Vicksan smiled jokingly. Emberly smiled back, giggled, and left. She needed to go get more supplies.

"I got at least a few homes worth of iron. I can start putting the pieces together if you need." Warem proposed.
"Sure. It'd help a lot." Vicksan had just finished a small home. It had a bedroom, living room, and a kitchen. "How are the homes so far?" Vicksan asked.
Warem looked around. They had walls of long planks of wood, but they looked great so far. Everyone had expected a hut each, not this. Vicksan had been working hard. Warem didn't regret voting for him. "They look great." The houses circled a small campfire, and Vicksan had built a defensive wall from house to house as he went. "Where is your home?" Warem asked.
'Oh, um." Vicksan looked around. He hadn't made it yet. "I guess I don't have one. I'll build one before midnight, I hope."
'Oh, no no. Don't worry about that. I can..." Vicksan didn't get to finish. Warem interrupted him first.
Aww. (ship it)
"Vick. You have done far more than anyone asked you to. Don't make me owe you for all the work you did.' Warem didn't care much for debts. This was no different.

----
FOREST
----

Mekaiel wondered about the forest for a moment, looking at the trees. It was his job to gather the wood, but there were so many trees, and so much time to not gather any of them.
"Who are you?" Mekaiel grabbed his sword. It was wooden, since he wasn't great at crafting.
"Ha. A wooden sword? That's so adorable." The girl stepped out of the shadows. "I'm flattered you feel so threatened."
lol
"My name is above my head. You really are lazy, aren't you." She insulted him. Her username read Sasima.

oooh
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:05:19 PM
"I can see your name. I'm asking about you yourself. Who are you." Mekaiel could sense ill-intend coming off the girl. It was obvious.
lol
LOL Mikal xD
"So rude. How about this... I'll fight you, and if I win, I stay." She drew a long iron sword.
Mekaiel lifted his sword up, and began to speak, but before he could start, she had dashed towards him..
Omg.. gonna get kicked in the arse by a girl XD
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:05:49 PM
At 12/29/2014 3:58:49 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Next Episode: The Tall Tower. ==> TBA

When do I get to come in? :3
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:08:03 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:05:49 PM, RevNge wrote:

Before Season 1 ends. I don't want to burn through everyone too fast.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:15:44 PM

Such a cheerful start to the second episode.

Personally, I'd be hyped. :3
----
CLIFF
----

SLEEP! OH MY GOSH!

No, he's fast asleep. OF COURSE HE'S AWAKE YOU POOPSTICK D:<

Such intelligence.

Well, you see, we can't. :3

This guy. >.>

Such selfishness, bruh.

Ew look! A bench!

Nah, we didn't. ;3

ANNIE! <3

Of course. XD

Is it just me or is the fact that his level is 69 not a coincidence? LOL

Y u hatin' on our VP Bench?

LOL

;D

I love how he said "it's your choice" but still told him to do something.

Don't underestimate Ima!

*grabs popcorn*

LOL

XD

Hmm...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

LOL

There's no point in trying to deal with Ima's trolling. Unfortunately, people like Boggy don't know that.
"See." Bench laughed.

Or something that rhymes with that and starts with a D?
Vicksan taught back to the bot he saw... Baramir. "Fine. They can stay." Vicksan needed to find that bot.

roflmao
----
LATER
----

"How would we start? We can't fix the game. The designers have to do that." Vicksan was right. there was nothing they could do from inside the game. "So, we have to make homes to stay safe. We have a better chance of logging off if we don't die." Vicksan smiled jokingly. Emberly smiled back, giggled, and left. She needed to go get more supplies.

Still a better love story than twilight.

Hai Endark!

*points to a cardboard box*

I see where this is going.

*cough*Yaoi*cough*
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:20:16 PM
----
FOREST
----

Such laziness.

Stranger danger!

roflmao

Who is she? D:>

She has sass...ima.

I couldn't help the pun. :3

MIKAL U GONNA GET REKT
Mekaiel lifted his sword up, and began to speak, but before he could start, she had dashed towards him...

He gon' die.
// To Be Continued

When am I appearing? T_T
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:21:27 PM
ATTENTION!

KEEP CALM
AND
SHIP MIX AND VICKS

/all other ships
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:22:26 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:20:16 PM, RevNge wrote:

She has sass...ima.

rofl
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:22:29 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:08:03 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 12/29/2014 5:05:49 PM, RevNge wrote:

Before Season 1 ends. I don't want to burn through everyone too fast.

How many episodes are in season 1? ;D

Will I come in before the fifth episode? T^T
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:23:09 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:21:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ATTENTION!

KEEP CALM
AND
SHIP MIX AND VICKS

/all other ships

Really? I thought Warem wanted Vick to sleep with him. ;D
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:24:15 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:23:09 PM, RevNge wrote:
ATTENTION!

KEEP CALM
AND
SHIP MIX AND VICKS

/all other ships

In the same house- there's a difference.
(HE'S MINE BISH. BACK OFF.)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:25:27 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:24:15 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ATTENTION!

KEEP CALM
AND
SHIP MIX AND VICKS

/all other ships

Only one bedroom though. LOL

I'm not Vick though. I made an appeal for a special character. :3
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:26:26 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:25:27 PM, RevNge wrote:
ATTENTION!

KEEP CALM
AND
SHIP MIX AND VICKS

/all other ships

I'm not Vick though.
I know.

I made an appeal for a special character. :3
Any character that's you would already be special. :P <3
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 5:27:36 PM

Such a cheerful start to the second episode.

No one has asked about those yet. lol.

Personally, I'd be hyped. :3

Yes! lol.

Still a better love story than twilight.

So true...

I see where this is going.

*cough*Yaoi*cough*

No! Bad Rev, bad!

Who is she? D:>

Wait and find out ;D

She has sass...ima.

I couldn't help the pun. :3

Omg...

How many episodes are in season 1? ;D

Will I come in before the fifth episode? T^T

Not sure yet. But you will be in it lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 6:11:56 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:26:26 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/29/2014 5:25:27 PM, RevNge wrote:
ATTENTION!

KEEP CALM
AND
SHIP MIX AND VICKS

/all other ships

I'm not Vick though.
I know.

I made an appeal for a special character. :3
Any character that's you would already be special. :P <3

Awh, thanks. <3

I enjoy how you skipped the first part of my reply, though. XD
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 6:33:26 PM
At 12/29/2014 5:46:59 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Beautifully done, DK. Imabench's trolling actually seems intelligent. ;-)

Thank you :) I'm hoping Chapters 3 and 4 will be better. Trying to adapt to 8,000 characters. I didn't know if this was going to be 1 or 2 parts long. I decided on 1 part halfway through, so I have most of the next chapter done already xD

And your girlfriends trying to ship my characters together :(

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 6:34:41 PM
ATTENTION!

KEEP CALM
AND
SHIP MIX AND VICKS

/all other ships

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 6:36:04 PM
At 12/29/2014 6:33:26 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Thank you :) I'm hoping Chapters 3 and 4 will be better. Trying to adapt to 8,000 characters. I didn't know if this was going to be 1 or 2 parts long. I decided on 1 part halfway through, so I have most of the next chapter done already xD

Ships happen. They're usually homosexual in nature, too.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 6:38:17 PM
At 12/29/2014 6:36:04 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Yes... I'm aware... I have seen a lot of ships and they scare me a great deal... Can't I just get a NORMAL Sora - Riku duo background with out those appearing xD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 6:39:35 PM
At 12/29/2014 6:38:17 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Yes... I'm aware... I have seen a lot of ships and they scare me a great deal... Can't I just get a NORMAL Sora - Riku duo background with out those appearing xD

No.
You gotta give the shippers something. :-)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 6:40:20 PM
At 12/29/2014 6:39:35 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 12/29/2014 6:38:17 PM, donald.keller wrote:

No.
You gotta give the shippers something. :-)

Noooooooooooooooo http://nooooooooooooooo.com...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 10:43:14 PM
10/10 i approve
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 11:10:39 PM
At 12/29/2014 10:43:14 PM, imabench wrote:
10/10 i approve

Gooood. lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 11:23:08 PM
Okay everyone! What would you like to see in the next 5 episodes?
(I doing this every episode.)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 6:56:59 PM

nice
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 6:57:27 PM
At 2/21/2015 6:56:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

nice

Dang you're fast O.O

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --