Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Fan of Country music? How about 6 at once?!

Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 10:28:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Science has taught us that, because we have a talent for deceiving ourselves, subjectivity may not freely reign. - Carl Sagan

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 12:06:04 AM
At 1/9/2015 10:28:29 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

That... is the soundtrack to Hell. I was okay with fire and brimstone, but I just may repent now.
"I thought about the Paschal Candle. Wounded in its wax, wounded in its wick, wounded in its light, having the Passion of Christ in it and having therefore the woundedness of the world in it, it was there at our cradle, going before us and guiding us in time, and now again, there it is at our coffin, going before us and guiding us into eternity."
- John Moriarty -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 12:13:44 AM
At 1/10/2015 12:06:04 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/9/2015 10:28:29 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

That... is the soundtrack to Hell. I was okay with fire and brimstone, but I just may repent now.

LOL!
Science has taught us that, because we have a talent for deceiving ourselves, subjectivity may not freely reign. - Carl Sagan

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell