The Airmax Games- Episode 1

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 10:59:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
=PREFACE==

On December 9, 2045, 16 people awoke to find themselves stuffed in a small cabin. None had any idea how they got there, where they were, or what day it was. To their disbelief, they all woke up in unison, wearing oddly camouflaged clothes and seemingly expensive hiking boots. Just as all twelve began to fully awake and realize their situation, a hidden speaker started to blare.

"Welcome, text subjects. I'm sure you're all very interested as to where the hell you are. Unfortunately for you, I am not going to answer that, quite yet. However, I will tell you what is going to go down: you 16 will be split into eight different groups, and will have a simple mission: to kill all of the other groups. Whichever group wins gets a stuffed Spongebob teddy bear- and the will to live forever. There are hidden traps, weapons, and supplies scattered outside. Gather as many as you can- they are vital to your survival. I have stored a piece of paper in the lone cabinet in the cabin you are in. The paper contains the groups that you will be separated in. Keep in mind, I am Jewish, so I have the power to manipulate you with my giant balls and my unending supply of money. To ensure this goes as I planned, I will offer ten million dollars to the winning group, along with Spongebob and immortality. Toodle-oo, jackas$es!"

All of the test subjects looked at eachother with a confused look on their faces. Their eyes glanced upon a lone cabinet- the one that was promised to hold the teams. One of the test subjects slowly opened the cabinet, unsure whether to trust the man on the speaker. However, in the cabinet lay a piece of binder paper containing red ink on it. One of the test subjects picked it up, and began to read.

"The following teams are:

Thett/Debatability
YYW/Bsh1
Zaradi/Whiteflame
MadCornishBiker/Bulproof
Imabench/Mikal
16K/Subutai
TUF/Wylted
Bullish/Lannan

Good luck." Wylted read.

"We're not actually going to do this, are we?" Replied the usually cautious Bsh1. I mean, it seems completely immoral."

"I WANT THAT TEDDY BEAR!" Thett yelled. Thett pulled out a hunting knife, and stabbed MadCornishBiker and Bulproof.

"Where's your God now, dipsh*ts?" Zaradi said, looking down at their dead bodies. "Anyway, it's time for us to get serious. Whoever we are fighting for is Jewish, so there is no way to stop him. We all like eachother, but we must fight. To make it fair, there should be no killing within the first ten minutes- well, besides the killing of those two morons. Groups, man your stations. I'm going to stab you all!"

==Lannan and Bullish, December 9, 2045, 9:37 AM==

Bullish and Lannan crouched down behind a Sequioa tree. Bullish was shaking with fear, and couldn't speak. He had a hard time accepting all of this- he wished he would just wake up, and be back home under the warm covers with his hot sister sleeping besides him. But, deep down, below all of his denial, he knew this was for real. He knew that he had to survive, and would do anything he could to survive.

"Shake your head up, Private Bullish. I've had millitary training, and I know damn well what to do in these situations. As long as I can get my hands on a hunting knife or a blowtorch, we'll win that Spongebob teddy bear. You'll be safe if you stick with me, Private, you have nothing to be afraid of." Lannan said in a stern voice.

"I'm not scared, I'm just cold." Bullish replied with a trembling voice. "But do you have any ideas where the weapons are?"

"If I learned anything, they're buried behind or under poisonous bushes or trees. They're going to be tough to find and even harder to get, so we have to be careful out here. I don't think anyone has found any materials yet... we've been out here barely an hour." Lannan responded.

"Hey, Lannan... I think this bush has thorns. In fact, I'm fairly sure there's a giant thorn ten inches up my ***."

"You're right, private! Dig around the bush. The guy who planned this can probably predict our actions, and is probably omnipotent. This would be an ideal spot for him to put materials!" Lannan explained enthusiastically.

"I find there are many contradictions with omnipotence. For on- hey! I found a wooden box!" Bullish shouted. He began scraping the dirt and removing the thorns stuck in the box. The box was quite big, perhaps big enough to house an artillery rifle, which was quite promising. Once he had removed the dirt and thorns from the box, he spotted a keyhole.

"Crap! There's a key-" Bullish was cut off by the sound of Lannan smashing a rock on the box. Miraculously, the box opened. Curious, both Lannan and Bullish dug around inside the box. One item after another was removed, each item more useful than the last. Lannan counted three hunting knives. a handgun with ten bullets, and a collection of bars and bread.

"We're set." Lannan said sternly, trying to mask his excitement. "But we can't carry all of this... we need a place to hide it. You take a knife and some of the bread, and I'll take the handgun. Unfortunately, these awesome camouflage clothes don't have f*cking pockets- which is a real letdown. Here, put the box back under the thorn bush. Make it as invisible as possible."

"There's a thorn in my damned ***... a thorn in my ***..." Bullish muttered as he hid the box. "There, hidden. Now let's go kill some other guys!"

As soon as Bullish finished his thought, he heard the deafening sound of a gunshot from behind him. He quickly turned behind him to scold Lannan for shooting the gun, but instead he saw a bloody ear lying solely in the dirt- and Lannan, slumped face down in the ground. Bullish had no time to even try and save his counterpart; he just turned, grabbed the handgun out of Lannan's cold hand, and ran. He heard one more gunshot behind him, and he didn't even have to turn around to know that Lannan was the first kill out in the wilderness.

==TUF and Wylted, December 9, 2045, 9:57 AM==

"I- I think you killed him, dude!" TUF said with a shocked look on his face.

"It's what I have to do, man." Wylted responded with a straight look on his face. "One army ************ down, another nine to go. Someone must've heard the gunshot, we can't stay in one spot. Grab your damn hunting rifle and let's go!"

With those words, Wylted took off. TUF quickly turned on the safety on his gun and ran. Both TUF and Wylted had prowled along the wilderness together, and they were no strangers to the cold, hard forest floor. However, they had no clue where they were going, and what lay ahead of them. But TUF knew that, as long as if he was with Wylted, they wouldn't end up lost. In his mind, they were two warriors, destined to win the Airmax Games.

After a few minutes of running, Wylted suddenly stopped in his tracks. He turned around, and tackled TUF to the ground.

"Dude, what the hell?" TUF said in an angry whisper. "You're a jackass... I think you sprained a few of my fingers!"

"Stop whining and shut up. I just saw Bullish, and he's got a gun. I think he's looking for us- or running from us. Not sure which. Either way, I'm going to either put a bullet through his brain or put a knife in his heart!" Wylted said in a turmoil manner.

"Dude..." TUF responded. Before he could say any more words, Wylted aimed his gun at the moving figure of Bullish... and pulled the trigger.

==End of Episode 1==
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:26:47 PM
Ummm...very graphic.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:42:58 PM
I died.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:43:00 PM
At 1/13/2015 11:26:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Ummm...very graphic.

Not more graphic than bench's description of what Mikal found in his fanfic
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:46:11 PM
At 1/13/2015 11:43:00 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Ummm...very graphic.

What?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:46:22 PM
At 1/13/2015 11:42:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I died.

*hugs*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 8:31:25 AM
My name is the first word in the story body, so I'm the main character, so I'm going to win.
0x5f3759df
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:12:48 AM
At 1/14/2015 8:31:25 AM, Bullish wrote:
My name is the first word in the story body, so I'm the main character, so I'm going to win.

Subutai and I would win irl m8 both huge body building black belts m8 rekt scrub fite me irl take the b8 I rek u m8 wanna go on a d8 m8
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:41:49 AM
That's a lot of people dead for episode one.

But then again, it's the airmax games. What did I expect?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:46:21 AM
At 1/14/2015 9:41:49 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Well, it was originally supposed to be 7 groups, but I added in MadCornishBiker and Bulproof so I could kill them off.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:47:18 AM
At 1/14/2015 9:46:21 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/14/2015 9:41:49 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Well, it was originally supposed to be 7 groups, but I added in MadCornishBiker and Bulproof so I could kill them off.

;)
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:06:41 PM
Ummm...very graphic.

It seems like you have me flirting with Tuf.

Not cool man.

@Dtaylor, I don't tackle dudes and roll around with them on the ground !!!!!
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:23:52 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:06:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
Ummm...very graphic.

It seems like you have me flirting with Tuf.

Nope

Not cool man.

@Dtaylor, I don't tackle dudes and roll around with them on the ground !!!!!

In my fanfic you do -_-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:29:56 PM
Aww, I didn't get to sign up for this :(
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...