The Airmax Games- Episode 2

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:10:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
==Bullish, December 9, 2045, 9:57 AM==

Bullish stumbled to the ground. He felt a shooting pain in his left shoulder, similar to that of a wasp bite or a bee sting. When he looked over to examine the damage, he was shocked to see blood pouring out of a gunshot wound. Alarmed and pained, he cautiously looked around. Whoever his attempted assailant was, he was very well hidden.

Bullish cautiously stood up, and grabbed his handgun from under a fern a few feet away from him. He looked around once more, but only observed a distinct quiet stillness. He deemed that it was safe to assess the damage that the bullet had caused to his shoulder. Blood was still pouring out of his shoulder at an alarming rate. Remembering his skills from Boy Scouts (and that rape he repressed,) he tied a leaf to his wound with one of the many vines on the forest floor. He was dizzy and dehydrated from running, but he got the job done.

Just as Bullish was about to let down his guard, he caught a peek of TUF whispering to Wylted. They must have thought the shot killed him. Quietly, he picked up his handgun, and aimed. He had never shot a gun before, and he had no idea what to expect. He cocked the gun and aimed at TUF's head.

"Die, jackasses!" Bullish yelled, letting emotion take over his survival instincts. He pulled the trigger, hoping to take out a big gob of TUF's shoulder, like he did. And he knew he could. But, to Bullish's surprise, nothing came out of the gun. Suddenly, a horrible realization came over Bullish- the bullets were still with Lannan, still grasped in his lifeless hands.

Noticing this, Wylted sprang out of the bushes, knife in hand. Bullish was caught completely off guard. They both trampled to the ground, and Bullish let out a scream of pain. Wylted, like always, wound up on top of Bullish, knife in hand.

"You are a disgrace to this Earth, you good-for-nothing piece of crap!" Wylted screamed in turmoil, bouncing Bullish's head off the ground. "I'm going to stab you forty times and let the f*cking worms eat your petrified corpse. Any last words, Bullish?"

"A- few..." Bullish managed to choke out. "I'm- taking you- to hell with me!" Bullish, with his last bout of energy, tossed Wylted off of him. Quickly, Bullish tore the knife out of Wylted's hand.

"TUF, do something!" Wylted was able to choke out. But TUF stayed frozen, just watching the events unfold. To TUF's horror, Bullish drove the knife down with all of his might, and stabbed Wylted right in the heart. Bullish, overcome with emotion, kept stabbing Wylted, who died instantly after the first stab.

"Bullish- STOP! He's dead!" TUF managed to blurt out. Bullish, who looked like a beast, turned his attention to TUF. He walked slowly towards him, and TUF, overcome with fear, just stood still.

"One of us is going to die. My name appeared most in the first episode, so it's not going to be me. That only leaves you." Bullish said, close to a whisper. Bullish sprang out of his slow stance, and tried to tackle TUF to the ground. TUF, regaining his composure, took advantage of his boxing instincts and threw Bullish to the ground. Like a wild animal or a black woman, TUF pounced on Bullish, throwing punch after punch. He didn't take into account that Bullish was knocked unconscious after two punches.

"I know you can't hear me, but you are a moron. I'm a boxer, and you're a good for nothing piece of crap, just like Wylted said." TUF whispered into Bullish's ear. With that, TUF took the knife that was laying in the dirt, and walked away, leaving Bullish for dead. He could not comprehend what he just did, but he knew one thing: he was a fighter. Everyone else was mere skinny peasants. He was going to win this.

==YYW and Bsh1, December 9, 7:32 PM==

"I still really can't get over what I saw..." Bsh1 said, still in mild shock.

"Yeah, that was gruesome. But it didn't help that you barfed about 300 times. Now on top of everything, you're dehydrated. Good thing we found that river right off of the bat... hopefully everyone else will be devoid of water until they die." YYW said.

YYW helped bsh1 stand up and get on his feet. Bsh1 stumbled a bit, but regained his balance. Each step drained bsh1, who was quite ill and had almost no water in him. To both YYW's and Bsh's surprise, they were able to make it to the river without incident or one of them fainting. Bsh1 fell to his knees, and began to drink the crystal clear water.

"Hey- there's something beneath the water. Help me get it up." Bsh1 curiously said to YYW. "Weird, it seems to be a chest of some sort..." Bsh1 said as he pulled it out from beneath the silk.

"Aw crud, there's a key-" YYW was cut off by the deafening sound of Bsh1 cracking the box open with a rock he found underneath the river. The chest opened easily.

"Keep the damn noise down! We don't know where a lot of people are... 16k and Subutai could be hanging from a damn tree plotting to kill us right now!" YYW said in a low whisper. "We need to remember how to survive... leave as little footprints as possible, hide out until everyone kills everyone."

Standing up, Bsh1 turned to YYW. "Something tells me you're not the only one who thinks that- I have no clue where Thett and Debatability are. The people who are the loudest tend to die first... the people who are quietest tend to win. That aside, let's see what's in the chest."

Bsh1 and YYW alike knelt to the soggy ground beside the chest. Trying to stay as low and as quiet as possible, they both took things out from the chest. It was a gold mine of materials. Weapon after weapon and food after food was pulled out. In the end, YYW quietly counted the materials.

"Looks like we've got... three knives, a gun and twenty bullets, plenty of bread and honey, some bottled water, matches, and... a map." YYW said, perplexed at the last object. "Why the hell would we need a map? We don't know where we are, and-"

"I should cut you off right there. The map is going to tell you where you are, my cute dumbass." Bsh1 said with a raised eyebrow.

"Right, right. Whoa, there's one last thing in the chest. It's- what is that? Pills?" YYW whispered, confused.

Bsh1 lit one of the many matches. He held it over the vial of pills, and quickly began to read. "These pills will make you stay awake, day or night, with no harm whatsoever to your body. Use wisely, and don't let-" Bsh1 yelped as the flame hit his finger. He quickly threw the still-burning match behind him.

As YYW made sure Bsh1 was ok (even though he just had a little burn) he was caught off guard by an odd light behind him. He quickly grabbed a knife and turned around, expecting to face off with Subutai or some black ninja. But nothing could prepare him for what he saw- fire, quickly racing its way up a tree.

"Put it out!" Bsh1 screamed, with no regard for the advice YYW gave to him.

"There's no time! Between the raging bright flame and your loud voice, someone is sure to be racing this way! Get in the damn river and swim for your life!" YYW exclaimed in return.

"I'm too tir- wait! Take a pill!" Bsh1, gulping down a pill with a fresh swig of bottled water. YYW did the same. Suddenly, they both felt wired, energetic, and ready for almost anything. YYW put two knives in the elastic on his camouflage pants, and performed a Michael Pelps-esque dive into the river. Bsh1 quickly shoved the waterproof map in his pocket- and he thanked God his pants had pockets- and took the gun by hand. Just as he heard a rustling sound behind him that could only be a human running, he performed a splashless dive into the river.

==End of episode 2==
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:29:19 PM
Nice

But I'm an Eagle Scout and trust me the leaf thing would have been attempted :p

I am ruining a story with evil facts... Never watch a movie with me I will point out flaws and I'm annoying lolol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:38:49 PM
At 1/14/2015 7:29:19 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Nice

I am ruining a story with evil facts... Never watch a movie with me I will point out flaws and I'm annoying lolol

Would or wouldn't lol
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:48:16 PM
At 1/14/2015 7:38:49 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Nice

Would or wouldn't lol

Wouldn't*
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 10:51:55 PM
At 1/14/2015 10:48:16 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/14/2015 7:38:49 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Nice

Would or wouldn't lol

Wouldn't*

Just enjoy the ride lol
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:09:17 PM
At 1/14/2015 7:10:23 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Bullish stumbled to the ground. He felt a shooting pain in his left shoulder, similar to that of a wasp bite or a bee sting. When he looked over to examine the damage, he was shocked to see blood pouring out of a gunshot wound. Alarmed and pained, he cautiously looked around. Whoever his attempted assailant was, he was very well hidden.

Bullish cautiously stood up, and grabbed his handgun from under a fern a few feet away from him. He looked around once more, but only observed a distinct quiet stillness. He deemed that it was safe to assess the damage that the bullet had caused to his shoulder. Blood was still pouring out of his shoulder at an alarming rate. Remembering his skills from Boy Scouts (and that rape he repressed,) he tied a leaf to his wound with one of the many vines on the forest floor. He was dizzy and dehydrated from running, but he got the job done.
Wtf. Is Bullish like.. immune to pain? Getting shot in the shoulders is debilitating.
Like a wild animal or a black woman,
Is this TUF/Bullish making the analogy in internal monologue or is this you, the narrator, making the analogy? :D
TUF pounced on Bullish, throwing punch after punch. He didn't take into account that Bullish was knocked unconscious after two punches.

"I know you can't hear me, but you are a moron. I'm a boxer, and you're a good for nothing piece of crap, just like Wylted said." TUF whispered into Bullish's ear. With that, TUF took the knife that was laying in the dirt, and walked away, leaving Bullish for dead.
WHAT? YOU NEVER DO THAT. WTF??!!?!
Senpai has noticed you.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:15:24 PM
At 1/14/2015 11:09:17 PM, Beginner wrote:

Wtf. Is Bullish like.. immune to pain? Getting shot in the shoulders is debilitating.

He was run by pure adrenaline. And a little bit of ecstasy he found in his cargo shorts.
Is this TUF/Bullish making the analogy in internal monologue or is this you, the narrator, making the analogy? :D

Narrator.

TUF pounced on Bullish, throwing punch after punch. He didn't take into account that Bullish was knocked unconscious after two punches.

"I know you can't hear me, but you are a moron. I'm a boxer, and you're a good for nothing piece of crap, just like Wylted said." TUF whispered into Bullish's ear. With that, TUF took the knife that was laying in the dirt, and walked away, leaving Bullish for dead.

Why not?
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:22:09 PM
At 1/14/2015 11:15:24 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

He was run by pure adrenaline. And a little bit of ecstasy he found in his cargo shorts.

Narrator.

Why not?

It's like CANON that people you don't make sure are dead ALWAYS come back alive and become a HUGE problem.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:22:46 PM
I'm sure even TUF knows that.
You pretty much just signed TUF's death warrant by leaving BUllish alive. D:D:
Senpai has noticed you.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:26:04 PM
At 1/14/2015 11:22:09 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 1/14/2015 11:15:24 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Narrator.

Why not?

It's like CANON that people you don't make sure are dead ALWAYS come back alive and become a HUGE problem.

...Well duh... it's called foreshadowing.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:24:05 PM
At 1/15/2015 9:55:08 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
sig

I don't have a heart that knife wound should have did nothing. I'm not dead fool.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:26:49 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:24:05 PM, Wylted wrote:
sig

I don't have a heart that knife wound should have did nothing. I'm not dead fool.

Fine, he stabbed you in the balls and neutered you.

Wanna live now?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 5:30:52 PM
At 1/15/2015 5:26:49 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/15/2015 5:24:05 PM, Wylted wrote:
sig

Fine, he stabbed you in the balls and neutered you.

Wanna live now?

Well hopefully that will destroy my gay urges to tackle both Tuf an Bullish to the ground and in Bullish's case, whisper sweet nothings.