The Airmax Games- Episode 3

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:17:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
==TUF, December 9, 2045, 7:39 PM==

TUF ran, footstep after footstep. He wasn't running from anything, but he was rather racing towards the odd light, wanting to pounce on his next prey. He cracked his knuckles as he ran, paying no attention to the knife in his cargo shorts. His main weapons were not guns or knives, but his two deadly fists and his tree trunks of legs. The same weapons used to knock out Bullish. As TUF ran, he wondered if he should have killed Bullish...

After a while, he became quite close to the odd light, and began to slow his pace. Before his eyes, he saw a massive fire, fueled by the dry forest around him. He knew that this fire was man made- but he didn't know who started it. Ignoring the blistering heat, TUF looked around carefully, knowing that a single blink could allow his prey to escape. While searching, his eyes fell upon a river, barely visible over the flames and smoke. The river was not easily accessible, as the flames were too hot to pass through, and the smoke was becoming too much for even TUF to bear. His eyes were watering, and it was becoming quite tough to breathe.

Even though TUF knew there was probably someone in the river, defenseless and helpless, he took some steps back. He had not realized just how big the fire had gotten, spanning multiple trees and threatening to spread more. TUF knew it was not safe to stay by the river, even for him. He took a few more steps back, and suddenly, his foot slipped. He fell to the ground, hard, and head first.

"Aw, dammit! Son of a b*tch!" TUF cried out in pain. "I run a thousand feet over vines, and I slip over some godd*mn rock?!" TUF sat up quickly, still rubbing the back of his head. He caught a glimpse of an odd looking cylinder, which looked like some pills he would take if he had explosive diarrhea. He read the container by the firelight.

"These pills will make you stay awake, day or night, with no harm whatsoever to your body. Use wisely, and don't let them come into contact with any dirty water- extreme chemical reactions may occur" TUF read. "Well that's dumb... the only water I have to drink is from the various streams and rivers all around the forest... what moron would take these?"

With those words, TUF threw the pills behind him, straight into the river. He walked away, shaking his head. He was disappointed he had not found anyone to kill- and disappointed he had not found anything useful. Suddenly, he heard a strange noise behind him. He grabbed the hilt of his knife. He turned around, but saw nothing. He figured it was just an odd cackle from the fire.

As he turned back to continue walking away from the fire, the river exploded.

==Subutai and 16kadams, December 9, 2045, 7:41 PM==

"It came from over here!" shouted Subutai, alarmed at the sudden explosion. "Whatever it was, expect the worst. It"s far fetched, but it might"ve been a bomb."

"Who the hell makes a bomb in the middle of the forest?" asked 16kadams, who was out of breath from trying to keep up with Subutai. "Besides, it"s not like anyone out here even knows how to make a damn bomb. It must have something to do with that weird fire we saw."
"Shut up and keep running..." Subutai said, rolling his eyes. 16k pulled ahead of Subutai, but stopped short in his tracks. Subutai barely had enough time to stop and avoid crashing into 16k. As Subutai was preparing to scream his *** off at him for almost making him fall, he saw what 16k saw. It was TUF, and he had his eyes locked dead on both of them. Subutai could swear he was licking his lips.

"It"s all come down to this, huh?" TUF said, cracking his knuckles. "Two badass ninjas and a boxer. Put your weapons down, and let"s fight like men." Subutai and 16k looked at each other. They had no weapons, and were suddenly scared that others had weapons. Regardless, Subutai and 16k agreed to participate in an all-out street fight.

"You got it. Two against one." 16k said fearlessly, a smirk forming across his face. "Let"s waste this bastard."

Subutai and 16k, who weren"t five feet away from TUF, lunged at him, performing a duo tackle that took TUF down to the ground. As TUF began to try and throw them off, 16k and Subutai moved away from him in opposite directions. TUF looked around, realizing that he was trapped, and he could only pay attention to one. 16k, taking advantage of TUF"s lack of concentration, lunged at him once again. TUF attempted to counter with a punch, but 16k dodged. Subutai, who was behind TUF, came up and performed a vicious scissor kick right to TUF"s temple. TUF fell to the ground, beginning to lose consciousness. 16k and Subutai both looked down at him, starting to accept victory.

TUF, who was not yet unconscious, slowly but surely inched his hand toward the hilt of his knife that was hidden in his cargo shorts. Neither 16k nor Subutai noticed this movement. To Subutai"s extreme surprise, TUF lifted his hand in a fast, smooth upright motion and sliced him in the leg. 16k, acting fast, quickly kicked the knife out of TUF"s hand. This time, it was 16k who delivered a deathly kick to TUF"s temple. TUF was instantly knocked unconscious. Subutai, who struggled to stand up, grasped the knife the TUF had used against him. He looked at 16k, who gave him a nod of approval.

Subutai took a deep breath. He might have been a black belt, but he had never taken a life. He didn"t even know if he could mentally handle it. However, he looked down at his leg, which had a respectable gash right across his shin. As his turmoil increased, he convinced himself to kill TUF. But just not with the knife.

"To make sure he dies, we"re going to throw him into the forest fire. Let him burn until his blood boils, let him scream until his tongue melts. Let his sorry eyes spill out like soup, and let his heart be pierced like a f*cking knife." Subutai declared, glaring at TUF"s unconscious body. "Now help me pick him up."

16k walked over to Subutai, surprised at what had come over him. 16k easily hoisted the head of TUF up, but Subutai struggled, as his leg was still shaking and burning from the deep gash caused by the knife. With courage, adrenaline, and a little bit of wild berries he found, he was able to get TUF"s body up. Each step towards the fire burned his leg like a hornet, but he was able to push on.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, 16k and Subutai reached the fire. The fire was strong, but the ground was wet.

"On three," said 16k, looking at Subutai. "One, two-" 16k was cut off as one of TUF"s eyes began to slowly open. "THREE!" shouted Subutai, who hurled TUF"s body into the flames. He collapsed, his leg hurting more now than ever. TUF let out a bloodcurdling scream, but he was unable to move. The fire was killing him- quickly. 16k and Subutai just watched with a mix of satisfaction, horror, and terror. TUF let out one final word- "help-" before the fire took his life. 16k looked at Subutai, who had a blank look on his face. But 16k could make out a single tear falling from his eye.

==Thett and Debatability, December 10, 2045, 1:33 AM==

"Thett, wake up... I can't sleep." Debatability whispered to Thett. "I'm too scared... I can't get over the river exploding."

Thett, not even half awake, murmured, "It was me... the high school quarterback/bodybuilder. I was crushing hamburgers with his biceps--he was putting his arms at a 90 degree angle, placing the burger on his elbow and then flexing his muscles..."

Debatability, despite being scared half to death, let out a giggle. This giggle seemed to wake Thett up.

"Whatever it is, don't worry..." Thett whispered cloudily. "We're in a nearly unspottable cave on the bank of a river... no one will find us. Let everyone kill eachother..." With that, Thett drifted back to sleep.

==End of episode 3==
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:02:25 PM
At 1/15/2015 8:17:07 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
==TUF, December 9, 2045, 7:39 PM==

TUF ran, footstep after footstep. He wasn't running from anything, but he was rather racing towards the odd light, wanting to pounce on his next prey. He cracked his knuckles as he ran, paying no attention to the knife in his cargo shorts. His main weapons were not guns or knives, but his two deadly fists and his tree trunks of legs. The same weapons used to knock out Bullish. As TUF ran, he wondered if he should have killed Bullish...
OOOOHHHHH

After a while, he became quite close to the odd light, and began to slow his pace. Before his eyes, he saw a massive fire, fueled by the dry forest around him. He knew that this fire was man made- but he didn't know who started it. Ignoring the blistering heat, TUF looked around carefully, knowing that a single blink could allow his prey to escape. While searching, his eyes fell upon a river, barely visible over the flames and smoke. The river was not easily accessible, as the flames were too hot to pass through, and the smoke was becoming too much for even TUF to bear. His eyes were watering, and it was becoming quite tough to breathe.

Even though TUF knew there was probably someone in the river, defenseless and helpless, he took some steps back. He had not realized just how big the fire had gotten, spanning multiple trees and threatening to spread more. TUF knew it was not safe to stay by the river, even for him. He took a few more steps back, and suddenly, his foot slipped. He fell to the ground, hard, and head first.

Ouch.

"Aw, dammit! Son of a b*tch!" TUF cried out in pain. "I run a thousand feet over vines, and I slip over some godd*mn rock?!" TUF sat up quickly, still rubbing the back of his head. He caught a glimpse of an odd looking cylinder, which looked like some pills he would take if he had explosive diarrhea.

rofl...

He read the container by the firelight.

"These pills will make you stay awake, day or night, with no harm whatsoever to your body. Use wisely, and don't let them come into contact with any dirty water- extreme chemical reactions may occur" TUF read. "Well that's dumb... the only water I have to drink is from the various streams and rivers all around the forest... what moron would take these?"

That's just dumb.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:21:26 PM
At 1/15/2015 8:17:07 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
With those words, TUF threw the pills behind him, straight into the river.

*GASP* NOOOOO

He walked away, shaking his head. He was disappointed he had not found anyone to kill- and disappointed he had not found anything useful. Suddenly, he heard a strange noise behind him. He grabbed the hilt of his knife. He turned around, but saw nothing. He figured it was just an odd cackle from the fire.

Stupid...

As he turned back to continue walking away from the fire, the river exploded.

What about Bsh1 and YYW?

==Subutai and 16kadams, December 9, 2045, 7:41 PM==

"It came from over here!" shouted Subutai, alarmed at the sudden explosion. "Whatever it was, expect the worst. It"s far fetched, but it might"ve been a bomb."

What a pessimist...

"Who the hell makes a bomb in the middle of the forest?" asked 16kadams, who was out of breath from trying to keep up with Subutai. "Besides, it"s not like anyone out here even knows how to make a damn bomb. It must have something to do with that weird fire we saw."

What an optimist...

"Shut up and keep running..." Subutai said, rolling his eyes. 16k pulled ahead of Subutai, but stopped short in his tracks. Subutai barely had enough time to stop and avoid crashing into 16k. As Subutai was preparing to scream his *** off at him for almost making him fall, he saw what 16k saw. It was TUF, and he had his eyes locked dead on both of them. Subutai could swear he was licking his lips.

"It"s all come down to this, huh?" TUF said, cracking his knuckles. "Two badass ninjas and a boxer. Put your weapons down, and let"s fight like men." Subutai and 16k looked at each other. They had no weapons, and were suddenly scared that others had weapons. Regardless, Subutai and 16k agreed to participate in an all-out street fight.

Dat tenseness

"You got it. Two against one." 16k said fearlessly, a smirk forming across his face. "Let"s waste this bastard."

What a bastard...

Subutai and 16k, who weren"t five feet away from TUF, lunged at him, performing a duo tackle that took TUF down to the ground. As TUF began to try and throw them off, 16k and Subutai moved away from him in opposite directions. TUF looked around, realizing that he was trapped, and he could only pay attention to one. 16k, taking advantage of TUF"s lack of concentration, lunged at him once again. TUF attempted to counter with a punch, but 16k dodged. Subutai, who was behind TUF, came up and performed a vicious scissor kick right to TUF"s temple. TUF fell to the ground, beginning to lose consciousness. 16k and Subutai both looked down at him, starting to accept victory.

*Drinks coffee* Mmmm.

TUF, who was not yet unconscious, slowly but surely inched his hand toward the hilt of his knife that was hidden in his cargo shorts. Neither 16k nor Subutai noticed this movement. To Subutai"s extreme surprise, TUF lifted his hand in a fast, smooth upright motion and sliced him in the leg. 16k, acting fast, quickly kicked the knife out of TUF"s hand. This time, it was 16k who delivered a deathly kick to TUF"s temple. TUF was instantly knocked unconscious. Subutai, who struggled to stand up, grasped the knife the TUF had used against him. He looked at 16k, who gave him a nod of approval.

*GAAAASSSSSP*

Subutai took a deep breath. He might have been a black belt, but he had never taken a life. He didn"t even know if he could mentally handle it. However, he looked down at his leg, which had a respectable gash right across his shin. As his turmoil increased, he convinced himself to kill TUF. But just not with the knife.

*Drops popcorn in coffee by shock*

"To make sure he dies, we"re going to throw him into the forest fire. Let him burn until his blood boils, let him scream until his tongue melts. Let his sorry eyes spill out like soup, and let his heart be pierced like a f*cking knife." Subutai declared, glaring at TUF"s unconscious body. "Now help me pick him up."

Oh god.

16k walked over to Subutai, surprised at what had come over him. 16k easily hoisted the head of TUF up, but Subutai struggled, as his leg was still shaking and burning from the deep gash caused by the knife. With courage, adrenaline, and a little bit of wild berries he found, he was able to get TUF"s body up. Each step towards the fire burned his leg like a hornet, but he was able to push on.

Dat adrenaline rush

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, 16k and Subutai reached the fire. The fire was strong, but the ground was wet.

"On three," said 16k, looking at Subutai. "One, two-" 16k was cut off as one of TUF"s eyes began to slowly open. "THREE!" shouted Subutai, who hurled TUF"s body into the flames. He collapsed, his leg hurting more now than ever. TUF let out a bloodcurdling scream, but he was unable to move. The fire was killing him- quickly. 16k and Subutai just watched with a mix of satisfaction, horror, and terror. TUF let out one final word- "help-" before the fire took his life. 16k looked at Subutai, who had a blank look on his face. But 16k could make out a single tear falling from his eye.

*WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

==Thett and Debatability, December 10, 2045, 1:33 AM==

"Thett, wake up... I can't sleep." Debatability whispered to Thett. "I'm too scared... I can't get over the river exploding."

What a wimp...

Thett, not even half awake, murmured, "It was me... the high school quarterback/bodybuilder. I was crushing hamburgers with his biceps--he was putting his arms at a 90 degree angle, placing the burger on his elbow and then flexing his muscles..."

What a muscle-bound ***...

Debatability, despite being scared half to death, let out a giggle. This giggle seemed to wake Thett up.

"Whatever it is, don't worry..." Thett whispered cloudily. "We're in a nearly unspottable cave on the bank of a river... no one will find us. Let everyone kill eachother..." With that, Thett drifted back to sleep.

I wonder if Bsh1 and YYW are alive...

==End of episode 3==

*Screams at TV for ending the episode*
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 12:16:40 PM
Those reactions tho
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 9:58:22 PM
At 1/16/2015 12:16:40 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Those reactions tho

Called for.
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:43:22 PM
Wow Subutai and I are badass :P
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross