Posted: 1 year ago
Level VII: The Dawn of Midnight // Part I

"There was someone else here who lost a parent in the army""

----
-------
UNKNOWN
-------
----

The stars hid in the shadows of clouds making their way over the sky. Anthony sat at the table by the porch and stared. It was midnight out.
"I'm just saying, you need more than games, Anthony. You need to get outside more. See things, meet people." Anthony's Mother sat with him at the table. She was concerned about the amount of time he spend on games. "Young people need to be outside from time to time."
"Why? Because you spent your life outside? Young people today aren't like when you were in high school."
"What are you saying? That I don't understand teenagers today? That your world is that much different than mine?"
"Yes... Just because you liked to be outside all the time doesn't mean I need to." Anthony never took his eyes off the stars.
"Listen, you think your world's different from mine. But it's not. I lived in the same culture. I'm not against how much you play these games because I don't understand... I'm against them because I DO understand. I spent a lot of time on games too. Remember, I was a teenager when the Xbox and PS3 were going at it. And after leaving school, getting a job, getting married, and having a kid, I can say that there is so much more to life, and you"re letting these games distract you from all that."
Anthony tried not to pay attention. The stars were so much more interesting. So small, but they were floating in an endless abyss. The same endless abyss that Anthony and all the planet was floating through right now...

"She isn't wrong." A voice spoke.
"...I guess I'm not outside the game..." Vicksan looked away from the stars for a moment. He knew that voice. It was the boy from the forest. "You stopped helping me. I didn't know where to look."
"I'm not always there to help. It's not a question of when I won't be around. It's a matter of if I'll be around." The boy told him.
"Why?" Vicksan wasn't sure why he couldn't just stay and help.
"Because there is more to the game than what you can see and touch. Things work underneath all of that. And I'm limited to how those things work."
Vicksan didn't understand at all. He turned around to see the boy, but he wasn't there. But it wasn't a PM... No, the boy was actually talking to him, and yet wasn't there. "Where are you? Where am I?"
"You..." The voice was still there. "You're in what you remember. At the time of dying, this is your memory."
Vicksan looked where the voice was coming from. "Dying?"

----
--------
CLIFF
--------
----

Paramix was wondering through out the cliff side in search of Black Tulips. They were rare near thick forests, normally only growing by woods that were light on thick brush and thickets. Unfortunately, the forest beside the cliff was all the things Black Tulips didn't grow by.

"You still looking?" Sasima wondered up to him and asked.
"Yes. Black Tulips don't grow around places like this often. It's too thick." Paramix looked around more.
"Well... Why not make it not thick?" Sasima looked at the bushes in the forest. There were a lot of them.
"Because that.... Might work." Paramix looked around at the woods, and pondered the amount of manpower it would take to do that. He thought about if Vicksan had enough time for that. "Tell everyone to start cutting down trees and bushes. Make sure they know that when they're done, it still needs to look like a forest. Just cleaner." Paramix figured he'd still look around while they did that, just in case.
"Will do, I suppose." Sasima smiled fakishly and walked off.
"Hm." Paramix looked at the cliff, then at the forest. "I should be able to find at least one plant. It won't heal him the whole way, but it'll prolong the decay... At least I can do that..."

----
CAMP
----

Sasima walked into the camp and looked around. She saw everyone moving about, and knew exactly how to tell them what Paramix said... She quickly found Emberly and said, "Hey, Paramix wants everyone to clear the forest." Emberly just looked, confused. "Cut down the bushes and some trees... Make it clean and pretty. Or something. Have fun telling everyone..." Sasima was quick to leave.
"Um." Emberly was sitting by the fire, unsure what had just happened. "Uh, okay... So... Clean the forest..." She looked at everyone wondering around. She would have to tell them what to do and organize them.

She sat up and spoke. "Everyone. We need to clear up the forest..." She tried to be loud, but no one noticed her. She tried again, "Everyone... We need..." She was interrupted.
"Everyone!" Warem was beside her now. He was standing straight, firm, and with a sense of power that captured everyone's attention. He looked down at her and stepped back. Everyone moved their attention to her.
"We... Um. We have to clean up the forests. We need to cut down some of the trees and bushes." Emberly spoke.
"Why?" Sokol walked up to the fire.
"Because." Warem walked back up to Emberly to speak. "If you were paying attention to Vicksan's condition, you'd know we need Black Tulips. They only grow near clean forests."
"Why should I care about his condition?" Sokol was unconcerned, "He's in this condition because he chose to be reckless."
Mekaiel was by the fire. At this moment, he stood up, but Warem spoke before he could.
"Look here. Vicksan did what he did to save someone. Which is more reason to safe him than you, so far. Far more reason to keep him here than you..." Sokol looked right at him now, "I don't care if you think Vicksan's a great leader or not. I don't. But by god he's dying, and you can be an adult about this and give up a little time to save him." Warem was far more serious than he normally was.
"We need to work together." Emberly started speaking. Her voice was far softer than Warem's. Sokol wanted to argue, but she was too soft spoken. He didn't feel right yelling at her. "We aren't just people here... We're a group. We're here to stay safe... ... Vicksan's dying, and if we only use each other for safety... but don't care about each other's safety, then... ..." It was apparent she was having trouble saying everything.
Bookworm walked up to finish for her, "Then there isn't any safety here. It's pointless then... We have to work like a community. Think like one... Vicksan needs help. So who here is going to be apart of that community?"
Warem stared at her. Bookworm just smiled at him. He looked forward again, barely smiling in return.

Sokol looked at Vicksan, then at Emberly. "I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing this for you."
Emberly grinned.
Imabench came out of nowhere, ax in hand. "I'll cut down the trees... Bookworm can trim the bushes, since she's probably way better at it than me."
"Bench." Bookworm wasn't as amused as Imabench was.

Everyone began for the forest. Emberly looked over at Warem, "We need to hurry... Can you get everyone to cooperate? Like a system...?"
Warem looked at her. "Me? You're in charge right now."
"Ya... But I'm not a leader..." Emberly replied.
"You are now." Warem smiled...
Emberly looked at the everyone. She took in a deep breath. "Everyone..." They all stared at her. "We need a system... People have to cut down the trees... ... And some have to pick them up and move them to a pile." Everyone looked around at each other, their faces seemed to convey agreement.
"So that whole working like a community bit. You're going to take that seriously, then?" Sokol waved around his ax while he spoke.
"I think it'll work way better than just being a band of independents not killing each other." Bookworm spoke up. "Or trolling each other."
"Ugh" Imabench and Parasyte looked away from her in disappointment.
"Hmm..." Sokol thought. He looked at the people from his group. They seemed to like the idea. "Fine. I suppose it sounds okay."

They picked roles, and everyone began working.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 12:39:08 PM
----
--------
UNKNOWN
--------
----

Vicksan sat his drink down. The drink wasn't really there, but when he picked it up and drank from it, he could taste it. "Dreams are..." Vicksan thought a moment, "Weird. And so interesting."
"Are you going to wake up when they heal you?" The boy spoke.
"Maybe. I might stay here a while." Vicksan looked around. Him and his Mother had had an argument here. But mostly, the porch under the stars was a place of happy moments.
"Why would you rather stay here?" The boy was curious.
"I love this time of night... Midnight..." Vicksan replied. "Look at the stars, and hear the noises... Even Terra.Net isn't this nice." Vicksan looked around. "So I'm dying?" Vicksan sighed.
"Only if they can't find a Black Tulip..." The boy didn't seem worried.
"Hmm... Well if they don't. I'm glad I got to die here..." Vicksan smiled. He was so worried, and yet, he didn't even feel it...

----
--------
CAMP
--------
----

Paramix returned to camp, unable to find any Black Tulip flowers. His eyes were directed to the ground, and he didn't see anything in front of him. Suddenly, he looked up and saw the camp in full motion.
People were cutting out bushes and thickets, and people were cutting down trees. Others were picking up the fallen trees, and carried them to a manageable pile. Everyone was organized, and to Paramix's surprise, they had cleaned up what seemed to be nearly a mile of Forest. They seemed to work together so well. Paramix was shocked by everything he saw. Emberly seemed to be in control of everything.

"Paramix!" Bookworm ran up to him. "We found this." She gave him a Black Tulip. It had grown after they began cleaning the forest.
Paramix stared at the plant. He'd been looking all day, and hadn't found a single one. If it wasn't for everyone working together so hard, they would have never found it.
"You all... You did great. This is all we needed for now." He smiled at everyone, and began heading over to Vicksan.

After a short while, the flower had been burned to ash. He mixed in water, and poured the medicine over Vicksan's wound. They begin turning into scars.
"The Rotting Decay needs two flowers to heal. At least, at this point, he won't die. It'll drain at his life until it reaches 100 hp, though. He'll be fine so long as he stays fed and safe." Paramix looked around. Everyone was standing behind him watching.
"Is it going to work?" Emberly asked.
"It already did. He'll wake up soon enough. He's practically sleeping now." Paramix got up, and looked over at Emberly. "Ember. Follow me."

They walked to the edge of the cliff to speak.
"Emberly. Remember that Vicksan's in charge." Paramix spoke. Emberly seemed confused. "I'm a pretty smart guy. At least, I like to think I am. I know you were in charge, and I know Sokol isn't fond of Vicksan. I need you to remember that...Vicksan was elected leader. We all have to respect that. It'll tear us apart, otherwise."
"I know..." Emberly looked back.
"Vicksan will be proud." Paramix smiled at everyone behind them. "This is everything he wanted. Not a group. A community. You did great, Emberly." He turned his smile to her.

Suddenly, Imabench called out. "Hey, It's that one user!"
Paramix looked over, and saw a player walking up the cliff side.

That1User: Unknown. Level: 8.
Swordfighting: Able.

Behind and around him were nearly fifteen players.
"It's appears we've doubled in size." Paramix walked up.
Bsh1, the strongest member of the group, walked up to meet him.

Bsh1: Cleric. Level: 30.
Natural Magic: Respected.

Paramix looked at his name, then spoke. "Bsh. I'm glad to see you're found our group. Unless you're here to fight, of course."
Bsh1 took a look at Paramix's level. "No. We saw a light last night. When day came, we began for where the light came from."
"Good... Then the beacon worked." Paramix thought. The beacon was Vicksan's idea.
"Who's in control here?" Bsh1 looked around.
"He is." Paramix looked back, and pointed to Vicksan, still asleep.

----
--------
UNKNOWN
--------
----

Vicksan sat around the table still. Staring up at the stars. It was perpetual midnight. He loved it.
It was his favorite time of the night... He didn't have a bed time. No. His mother and father sat at the table and he sat with them, enjoying the sounds of night. The stars lit the forests around the house, and gave everything a surreal glow. He was happiest at Midnight.
"You have to wake up, Vicksan." The boy told him. "Sometime soon, at least."
"Why?" Vicksan looked out over the stars some more. They were bright. They made him feel so small, and yet, so important. They were so massive and powerful, infinitely greater than all the Earth. And yet their light traveled millions of years just to light the grass on his back yard.
"Because, Vicksan. They need you to wake up."
Vicksan looked back at him. Of course, he wasn't there. So Vicksan looked forward again. He stared at the forest, and at the sky. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay in Midnight forever...

----
--------
CAMP
--------
----

"So... He's leader. And he was dying?" Bsh1 walked up to Vicksan. "If I'd been here sooner, I could have helped."
"Don't worry. Everyone worked together getting the plant he needed." Paramix walked around to check out the new members.
"Hm?" Bsh1 looked at him. He was curious about what Paramix was pondering.
"Are you all here to join the community? We don't want part-timers." Paramix looked at the players.
"Of course we'll join. And we will respect Vicksan's leadership, if you were worried about that."
"Good... I get a little nervous when fifteen members show up. That's a lot of people. I'm sure Vicksan will be very exited." Paramix turned to Bsh.
"I can see you're level." Bsh1 looked at him. "You have nothing to worry about."

Bsh1 looked around at everyone. Warem, Emberly, Bookworm... Sokol and Bench. He then turned back to Paramix.
"So. Paramix. You're like a little town here. What's it called?" Bsh1 asked. Paramix wasn't sure how to answer. He was going to just say there was no name.
"Midnight." Bsh1 and Paramix turned back to see Vicksan sitting up. He looked at the newcomer. He then looked around at everyone else in the group, and finished.

"It's the town of Midnight."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 12:42:26 PM
Last Episode: The Forest of Beasts // Part II . ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Dawn of Midnight // Part II. ==> http://www.debate.org...

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What do you think of Vicksan's leadership so far?

2 - Why do you think the players can't log out?

What would you like to see in the next 5 chapters?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 12:56:27 PM
Have I appeared in it yet?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:08:04 PM
At 1/18/2015 12:42:26 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Next Episode: The Dawn of Midnight // Part II. ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

I like Vicksan's leadership so far, but I think it should be challenged.
I don't know.
A schism between the Old Players and the New Players. Either with Vicksan trying to keep the group together or Vicksan's leadership being directly challenged by a new player. After this, I would like a catostrophic event to happen that unites the players.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:08:23 PM
At 1/18/2015 12:56:27 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You never gave me a class type. <_<

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:10:29 PM
At 1/18/2015 1:08:04 PM, That1User wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

I like Vicksan's leadership so far, but I think it should be challenged.

Good gooood... goooooooood.

I don't know.

Also goooood

A schism between the Old Players and the New Players. Either with Vicksan trying to keep the group together or Vicksan's leadership being directly challenged by a new player. After this, I would like a catostrophic event to happen that unites the players.

Hmm.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:10:46 PM
At 1/18/2015 1:08:23 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Assassin

The DDO Blog:

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:12:11 PM
At 1/18/2015 1:10:46 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Assassin

Hm. Interesting. I'll work that in somehow.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:20:24 PM
At 1/18/2015 1:12:11 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Assassin

Perhaps I could be a villain?

The DDO Blog:

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:22:17 PM
At 1/18/2015 1:20:24 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 1/18/2015 1:12:11 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Assassin

Perhaps I could be a villain?

Perhaps. I'll have to think of how to fit an assassin in. Assassins require more infrastructure than the game community has so far.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 2:33:55 PM
Maybe it's lingering SAO (sorry), but I keep wanting to see the world here. Guilds, shops, kingdoms, etc. This online world is all forest right now. Is the game like Minecraft in that it starts off with a few blank terrains and leaves it up to players to construct everything?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 2:39:17 PM
At 1/18/2015 2:33:55 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Maybe it's lingering SAO (sorry), but I keep wanting to see the world here. Guilds, shops, kingdoms, etc. This online world is all forest right now. Is the game like Minecraft in that it starts off with a few blank terrains and leaves it up to players to construct everything?

Yea. They build the world up. It's not an MMO... Jus ta game with super awesome multiplayer. Players like Paramix and Quadhera actually played Terra.Net before the multiplayer was added.

There will be kingdoms soon :) Worse part about the story is getting the characters to wanna build kingdoms. But I think I hit on that nicely with Episode 8.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 3:48:51 PM
At 1/18/2015 2:39:17 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Yea. They build the world up. It's not an MMO... Jus ta game with super awesome multiplayer. Players like Paramix and Quadhera actually played Terra.Net before the multiplayer was added.

There will be kingdoms soon :) Worse part about the story is getting the characters to wanna build kingdoms. But I think I hit on that nicely with Episode 8.

Perhaps the players could be divided in those who want to build a Kingdom and those who do not want to build a Kingdom.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 3:54:19 PM
At 1/18/2015 3:48:51 PM, That1User wrote:
At 1/18/2015 2:39:17 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Perhaps the players could be divided in those who want to build a Kingdom and those who do not want to build a Kingdom.

Well remember. There are 80 players you haven't met yet.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 5:34:57 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

Unstable. It is clear where the true power lies. Without Paramix there to back up Vicksan, there would be chaos. Not even Warem can hold the town together. But I like him as a character though. And Vicksan's mom is awesome.

My first guess is that the mods are keeping them in it on purpose. The second guess is that a player hacked into the server. Third is that the game is attacked by a virus.
All the things I said in he previous chapter still apply :) But now that 15 more players are here, I am excited to see how Vicksan handles this. Will he become strict or soft on these guys?

I want to comment on the outstanding atmosphere. It's ominous and tense. The descriptions are also spot on. I feel as if some character perspectives are missig however. Rev doesnt make an appearance much, along with the other 3 in Sokol's group. So I wonder where they went or what they're up to. But keeping track of multiple characters is hard and so far you've handled it pretty well with Imabench, Bookworm and so on.

Looking forward to next chapter!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 6:03:02 PM
At 1/18/2015 5:34:57 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Unstable. It is clear where the true power lies. Without Paramix there to back up Vicksan, there would be chaos. Not even Warem can hold the town together. But I like him as a character though. And Vicksan's mom is awesome.

Paramix is doing quite a bit. It'd be interestung to see waram hold it together. And great! I hope everyone likes his mother.

My first guess is that the mods are keeping them in it on purpose. The second guess is that a player hacked into the server. Third is that the game is attacked by a virus.
All the things I said in he previous chapter still apply :) But now that 15 more players are here, I am excited to see how Vicksan handles this. Will he become strict or soft on these guys?

You'll just have to wait and see ;)

I want to comment on the outstanding atmosphere. It's ominous and tense. The descriptions are also spot on. I feel as if some character perspectives are missig however. Rev doesnt make an appearance much, along with the other 3 in Sokol's group. So I wonder where they went or what they're up to. But keeping track of multiple characters is hard and so far you've handled it pretty well with Imabench, Bookworm and so on.

I'll do more with them soon.

Looking forward to next chapter!

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:40:54 AM
Thanks for making me so powerful :) I like my natural magic, too.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:43:53 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:40:54 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Ctrl-F'ing for your name xD That's cheating lol.
Hope you like your Real World name.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:45:04 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:43:53 AM, donald.keller wrote:

I didn't, lol! I started reading when you posted on my debate with Zarro...

Guinan was a great choice :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:51:07 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:45:04 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Oh... Holy crackers. I forgot I wrote that xD So you read the past 6 too?

Goooooood. I was like "I need a name" and then I suddenly realized who your picture was.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:52:14 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:51:07 AM, donald.keller wrote:

I've read some. I will admit that I ctrl+f'd to see which episodes I was in, and then I read those first... *embarrassed face*

Goooooood. I was like "I need a name" and then I suddenly realized who your picture was.

Lol :) A+
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:55:06 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:52:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:

I've read some. I will admit that I ctrl+f'd to see which episodes I was in, and then I read those first... *embarrassed face*

Lol of all the chapters you could do that with, this was the best one xD Vicksan in those dreams probably made questions fly. Literally the perfect chapter to cheat on xD

*mutters: Picard4life*

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:56:14 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:55:06 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Lol of all the chapters you could do that with, this was the best one xD Vicksan in those dreams probably made questions fly. Literally the perfect chapter to cheat on xD

It definitely was cool :) I will probs catch up on the rest tomorrow...

Yes!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:59:04 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:56:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Lol well don't get caught behind too long. I'm 4 chapters away from the end of the season... Y'all are... I am. You guys still have 7 chapters to go xD

Yes!

*E-five!* (like a high-five, but online <_<)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:59:53 AM
At 1/24/2015 12:59:04 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/24/2015 12:56:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Lol well don't get caught behind too long. I'm 4 chapters away from the end of the season... Y'all are... I am. You guys still have 7 chapters to go xD

Okie dokie!

Yes!

*E-five!* (like a high-five, but online <_<)

*e-fives back*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 7:11:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 1/18/2015 12:39:08 PM, donald.keller wrote:

All I can think of is that scene in Shrek 2 after he drinks the potion.

"Midnight? Why is it always midnight?"
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 9:07:27 PM
At 3/8/2016 7:11:57 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Lol.

Any thoughts so far?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 9:13:51 PM
At 3/8/2016 9:07:27 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 3/8/2016 7:11:57 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Lol.

Any thoughts so far?

Well, sometimes, it feels a little rushed (a few scenes), but otherwise, it's a good story :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya