Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead: Uprising Ep: 3

imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Endarkened finally arrived at the apartment complex he lived in on 46th street. The streets of New York were rather empty for the city that allegedly never slept, but he was still thankful that he got to go home earlier than Mikal. He wasted no time heading home after doctors concluded that his physical ailment to seeing the dead bodies on the airplane wasn't caused by the leaked chemical being transported on the plane, and he arrived at home a shade after midnight.

He went to his apartment on the first floor which was located right near the entrance to the apartment complex itself and opened the door.

"SURPRIIIIIIIIIISE!"

Endarkened almost shat himself as his friends Mishapqueen, PetersSmith, Bennett91, and Wylted jumped out from behind random furniture and yelled out to surprise Endarkened. He was scared but quickly became relieved when seeing it was just his friends, and he wondered what the occasion was.

"F*ck me guys you almost gave me a hear attack, whats the surprise for?" - Endarkened
Wylted got to him first. "You really don't know?" he asked
PetersSmith answered for him. "Dude, its Jersey Day!"

Jersey day was a holiday that endarkened and his friends invented after the Patriots beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl. That win helped the group of friends win a $50,000 bet from a loud-mouthed guy at a sports bar in New Jersey they were watching the game at, and the group of friends celebrated the win by setting two cop cars on fire. They never got caught, and as celebration for the epic night, the group agreed to spend the $50,000 only on group activities and parties, while celebrating the anniversary of that night every year from that point on.

"Oh sh*t, thats right, its tomorrow now which means today is Jersey Day!" - Endarkened said with a smile of realization.
"And tonight, we're getting f*cked up!" - Bennet yelled, whipping out two massive bottles of Jack Daniels and preparing to pour shots for everyone. Of all the people in the group, Bennet was the one who partied the hardest.

The group of 5 friends stayed up until the early hours of the morning getting plastered drunk and partying like college kids on spring break. The apartment would become trashed in the process with many of the friends getting black-out drunk and losing much of their memory, which was actually part of the rules of celebrating Jersey Day.

========================================================

PetersSmith was the first one to wake up to a massive hangover the next morning at around 10, just 6 hours after he had passed out drunk. He clenched his eyes as he woke up, finding that he had hijacked Endarkened"s sofa as his bed for the night. Endarkened was in his bed, Mishapqueen and Wylted were lying on the floor completely passed out, and Bennet was last seen sleeping in the bathtub.

Peter sat up and observed his surroundings, the inside of his head spinning like a gyroscope in the process. Pictures on the walls were on the floor, drawers in the kitchen had been pulled out and their contents spilled out onto the floor, and several random pieces of wooden furniture lied in pieces all over the apartment, a result of the groups attempted gladiator fights they tried to orchestrate halfway into their night of hard-core partying.

"lol, esocial would be pissed" Peter thought to himself. Esocial was Endarkened"s girlfriend who had absolutely zero tolerance for his friends or their occasional nights of hardcore drinking and partying. Had she come home to see the wasted apartment, she would have blown a fuse, but fortunately she was away on business in Virginia.

"Alright guys time to get up!" - Peter called out. It was still Jersey day, and as per tradition, whoever woke up first on Jersey Day was tasked with waking up everyone else by either kicking them in the gut, or body-slamming them WWE style. Wylted and Mishapqueen were the first victims, and Bennet would be next. Peter busted into the bathroom to try to shock Bennet, but Peter was the one who ended up being surprised.

Bennet was already awake, and looked really, REALLY bad. His eyes were bloodshot like hell and even looked a bit cloudy, his skin looked like sh*t, and he was breathing heavily with his mouth open.

"F*ck man are you still drunk?" - Peter asked, believing that could have been the only explanation for why Bennet looked like sh**.

Bennet lunged at him and bit hard into Peter"s arm, which he had raised in self defense.

"F*CK" - Peters yelled, as he struggled to get free from Bennet. Wylted and Mishap saw the entire thing go down and quickly came to Peters assistance, pulling Bennet off of him and shoving him back into the bathroom.

"Bennet man what the hell?" - Wylted asked as Mishap and Peter examined his arm. The bastard had punctured the skin in several places and was bleeding, but it wasn"t anything too concerning, as Peter was more p*ssed off at Bennet than he was hurt.

Bennet lurched forward to try to bite Wylted, but Wylted, a former cop himself, quickly brushed off the attack and shoved Bennet towards the door.

"If you're going to act like sh** then go home and bite strangers, not your friends" Wylted angrily said as he avoided several more bite attempts from Bennet. He turned the corner to the entrance to the apartment complex and just about hurled Bennet out into the streets before closing the door behind him.

Endarkened, hearing the commotion, woke up and entered the living room where it had all gone down.

"The f*ck is going on?" - He asked, gritting his teeth in pain at the massive hangover he was experiencing.

Mishap answered. "Bennet lost his damn mind and bit Peter. Wylted just threw him out of the apartment and told him to go home"

Wylted nodded, corroborating the story. "Peter had gone into the bathroom to wake him up when Bennet just attacked him out of nowhere."

"Well why the hell would he do that?" - Endarkened asked, to which Wylted and Mishap had no idea. Peter though quickly figured it out.

"Oh christ, check the bathroom" Peter said, his eye catching something inside.

They all crowded around the entrance to examine the bathroom. On the toilet, traces of white powder were seen on the lowered lid, with a razor blade and a curled up dollar bill lying nearby. On the floor near the bathtub sat a rather large bag that also had traces of white powder inside it.

"Holy sh*t, Bennet did cocaine last night?" - Mishap
"Last night? From what he did he was probably on cocaine right now!" - Peter
"Look at the size of that bag! Do you think he did that whole thing in one night?" - Wylted
Endarkened shook his head. "He would have overdosed had he done that entire bag"."

Little did they know, but Bennet actually DID overdose that night, only to reanimate as a zombie before Peter barged in on him that morning. Now, Bennet was out in the streets as Peter tended his bite wound that Bennet had given him, believing that he would be fine and didn't need to go to a hospital. The four friends than proceeded on cleaning up the apartment to celebrate a second round of Jersey Day without Bennet, unaware of the hell that they had just unleashed.

=========================================================

Geografia cried out in agony as the reanimated crew began to consume him, unable to escape due to being cornered at the end of a locked hallway. Whoever was the poor bastard to unlock the door to see what Geo had learned about the crew was in for a very rude surprise.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 10:51:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Zmikecuber and YamaVonKarma were walking to work early in the morning chatting about the usual amount of bullsh*t that preoccupied their walks to work.

"Im telling you, had the patriots not deflated their footballs, the Colts easily could have beat them!" - Zmike
"Dude, Vhat makes you think Zhat Zhe Colts Vould ave Beaten Zhe Patriots? Zhey lost by 21 points every time zhey have ever played Zhe Patriots!" - Yama said through a thick German accent
"Under-deflating the balls make it tremendously easier to throw them, so the point that it could have very much swung the game the other way!" - Zmike protested
Yama shook his head. "Zhe Patriots were simply the better football team. Zhey ran the ball for three touchdowns, and that alone would have easily given zhem zhe win! Zhey didnt even NEED to throw zhe ball to beat zhe- Vhat the......"

Yama broke off his sentence as he and Zmike came to a stop. In front of them out in the middle of the road was a man who was wandering around aimlessly, causing traffic to slow and drive around him as drivers angrily blared their horns at him....

"Zome people zimply cannot handle zheir alcohol, yah?" Yama joked to Zmike, who was far more concerned about the man's safety to be cracking jokes on him..... He jogged towards the man to pull him off to the side of the road and make sure he was okay, Yama soon followed behind him.

"Sir? Sir! Here, come over here, let me help you" - zmike said, zig-zagging through traffic towards the man before tugging him by his arm towards the side of the road. He was too preoccupied with getting out of the traffic's way to get a really good look at him at first.

He had just pulled the man towards the sidewalk before the man, Bennet91, bit the man on his shoulder.

"F***!" - Zmike said, immediately shoving Bennet away as he clutched his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder to see that it was already beginning to bleed heavily, with deep puncture wounds digging through his skin.

"HEY! Are you alvight?" - Yama asked after seeing the whole thing.
"What is your problem?" - Zmike angrily asked Bennet who he was trying to help.

Bennet though did not, nor could not, hear Zmike's question, and he neared for another bite. Yama though responded extremely aggressively by shoving the man into an alley before promptly kicking the sh** out of him.

"Yama, Yama! Yama thats enough!" Zmike said after watching Yama deliver an a** whooping on the reanimated corpse of Bennet.

"You are lucky mein freund is here, otherwise I would have really made your life hell" Yama said to Bennet's body, before he and Zmike hurridly made their way away from him.

"Does it look bad?" - Zmike asked.
Yama nodded. "Yah, it looks pretty bad. You may need to go to ein hospital"
Zmike cursed under his breath.... "Alright, lets go quick. If all goes well I still might be able to make it to work and put in a half-day"

The two then hailed a taxi to take Zmike to a hospital, while Bennet eyed a couple of people waiting at a bus stop. He got back onto his feet despite the beating Yama had given him, and made his way towards the crowd.

===============================================================

Esocial was egging the taxi driver, 1harder, to book it towards home. How she could have forgotten that Jersey Day was coming was beyond her, but since she wasn't really needed on her business trip, her boss allowed her to fly back to New York City where she could be more productive there. Little did her boss know that she really wanted to go back to NYC to make sure her husband, endarkened, wasnt trashing the apartment, nto to be productive to the company.

"Take a left here!" - Esocial barked out, recognizing potential shortcuts at every traffic light.

"Ma'am, listen, I know what i'm doing, and i'm going as fast as I legally can. Just sit down and relax and I'll get you there in record time" - 1harder said, quickly becoming irritated by Esocial's behavior.

"This street isn't moving very fast and we can save time using the back alley's!" - Esocial said, growing more and more anxious about what may be waiting for her at home.

"Ma'am for the last time, I will take you to your address as quickly and as safely as I can" 1harder reiterated.

After several more minutes of being harassed by esocial's incessant demands, 1harder finally had a lapse in judgement. After seeing the traffic light in front of him turn yellow, he decided to floor it and make it through the light just on the off-chance it would shut esocial up for longer than ten seconds.

Little did he know that another taxi driver, transporting Zmike and Yama to a hospital, was anticipating for the light to turn green, and thus didn't slow down on his approach to the red light. Sure enough, it turned green right as their taxi neared the pedestrian crosswalk, and they were doing about 40 mph when the light changed.

1harder was a split second too late. The light had just turned red as he was half-a car length away from the pedestrian crosswalk, but he held to his speed and tried to make it through while hoping for the best..... He never saw the other taxi coming.

1harder's taxi was t-boned by the other taxi, causing his taxi to lurch to the left and begin rolling over its side. The taxi carrying Zmike and Yama on the other hand whirled to the right hard before coming to a stop in the middle of the intersection.

Everyone involved sustained significant injuries. Esocial was sticking her head towards the front at the time of the accident, causing her neck to plow into the headrest of the passenger chair upfront. Her spine wasnt broken, but her right arm and leg was, and she suffered from a major concussion as a result of the crash as well. 1harder was unaffected by the initial impact, but the rolling of the car gave him significant head damage that would be lethal if paramedics couldn't get him to a surgeon.

In the other taxi meanwhile, Yama and Zmike were both knocked out from their heads hitting the chairs in front of them, as neither of them were wearing seatbelts when the accident happened. Their taxi driver on the other hand died on impact, with the shattered windshield lodging several large shards of glass into the man's head, killing him instantly.

Paramedics were on the scene within 20 minutes

=====================================================

Velcrow's hospital was already near capacity before the 4 people involved in the 2-car car accident arrived. As head docto he immediately ordered that 1harder be prepped for surgery. that esocial be put in the ICU, while Zmike and Yama be both put in the two beds they had left, hoping they would be able to discharge them by the end of the afternoon after examining their condition..... He was already under stress from having to treat an influx of people from bite-marks they suffered from some drug addict they encountered on the streets, and soon he would have to start turning away patients.

A nurse gave him a quick update on the circumstances of other patients.

"Hows Henry holding up in ICU?" - Velcrow asked before the nurse could utter a word.

"Henry? He's hanging in there for now, we should know more baout how he will turn out in a few hours. Unfortunately, Mr Erickson doesnt look like he will survive from the stab wounds he suffered in his mugging, and Mr. Billick looks like he's finally given up and that Cancer will finally take him." the nurse clarified.

Velcrow ordered that esocial be put in Mr Erickson's room since it was the only room in the ICU that had space for Esocial, and Velcrow went to examine Yama and Zmike. He was going to need every bed he could get if these bite victims kept pouring in.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 10:53:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
1- Geographia - Dead
2- Daltonian - Alive
3- Mikal - Alive
4- Endarkened - Alive
5- Mishapqueen - Alive
6- PetersSmith - Alive but bitten
7- Bennett91 - Dead, Zombified
8- Wylted - Alive
9- Esocialbookworm - Alive but hurt
10- Harder - Alive but very hurt
11- zmikecuber - Alive but bitten and hurt
12- YamaVonKarma - Alive but hurt
13- RevNge
14- That1User
15- VelCrow - Alive
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:21:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Greats. Peters is totally going to kill us all. And everyone at the hospital is in major danger...except Esocial's there, and she'll just kick all the zombie's butts.

And that car crash...that sounded brutal. Well done, Imabench!
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 1:59:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:21:16 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Greats. Peters is totally going to kill us all. And everyone at the hospital is in major danger...except Esocial's there, and she'll just kick all the zombie's butts.

And that car crash...that sounded brutal. Well done, Imabench!

yeah i had to basically doom some people real quickly so that I can set in motion the epic conclusion :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 3:26:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:


LAME! I party but I don't party that hard! Also I notice you mispelt my name. Why does everyone keep doing that?
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 3:34:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:
Endarkened finally arrived at the apartment complex he lived in on 46th street. The streets of New York were rather empty for the city that allegedly never slept, but he was still thankful that he got to go home earlier than Mikal. He wasted no time heading home after doctors concluded that his physical ailment to seeing the dead bodies on the airplane wasn't caused by the leaked chemical being transported on the plane, and he arrived at home a shade after midnight.

He went to his apartment on the first floor which was located right near the entrance to the apartment complex itself and opened the door.

"SURPRIIIIIIIIIISE!"

Endarkened almost shat himself as his friends Mishapqueen, PetersSmith, Bennett91, and Wylted jumped out from behind random furniture and yelled out to surprise Endarkened. He was scared but quickly became relieved when seeing it was just his friends, and he wondered what the occasion was.

"F*ck me guys you almost gave me a hear attack, whats the surprise for?" - Endarkened
Wylted got to him first. "You really don't know?" he asked
PetersSmith answered for him. "Dude, its Jersey Day!"

Jersey day was a holiday that endarkened and his friends invented after the Patriots beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl. That win helped the group of friends win a $50,000 bet from a loud-mouthed guy at a sports bar in New Jersey they were watching the game at, and the group of friends celebrated the win by setting two cop cars on fire. They never got caught, and as celebration for the epic night, the group agreed to spend the $50,000 only on group activities and parties, while celebrating the anniversary of that night every year from that point on.

"Oh sh*t, thats right, its tomorrow now which means today is Jersey Day!" - Endarkened said with a smile of realization.
"And tonight, we're getting f*cked up!" - Bennet yelled, whipping out two massive bottles of Jack Daniels and preparing to pour shots for everyone. Of all the people in the group, Bennet was the one who partied the hardest.

The group of 5 friends stayed up until the early hours of the morning getting plastered drunk and partying like college kids on spring break. The apartment would become trashed in the process with many of the friends getting black-out drunk and losing much of their memory, which was actually part of the rules of celebrating Jersey Day.

========================================================

PetersSmith was the first one to wake up to a massive hangover the next morning at around 10, just 6 hours after he had passed out drunk. He clenched his eyes as he woke up, finding that he had hijacked Endarkened"s sofa as his bed for the night. Endarkened was in his bed, Mishapqueen and Wylted were lying on the floor completely passed out, and Bennet was last seen sleeping in the bathtub.

Peter sat up and observed his surroundings, the inside of his head spinning like a gyroscope in the process. Pictures on the walls were on the floor, drawers in the kitchen had been pulled out and their contents spilled out onto the floor, and several random pieces of wooden furniture lied in pieces all over the apartment, a result of the groups attempted gladiator fights they tried to orchestrate halfway into their night of hard-core partying.

"lol, esocial would be pissed" Peter thought to himself. Esocial was Endarkened"s girlfriend who had absolutely zero tolerance for his friends or their occasional nights of hardcore drinking and partying. Had she come home to see the wasted apartment, she would have blown a fuse, but fortunately she was away on business in Virginia.

"Alright guys time to get up!" - Peter called out. It was still Jersey day, and as per tradition, whoever woke up first on Jersey Day was tasked with waking up everyone else by either kicking them in the gut, or body-slamming them WWE style. Wylted and Mishapqueen were the first victims, and Bennet would be next. Peter busted into the bathroom to try to shock Bennet, but Peter was the one who ended up being surprised.

Bennet was already awake, and looked really, REALLY bad. His eyes were bloodshot like hell and even looked a bit cloudy, his skin looked like sh*t, and he was breathing heavily with his mouth open.

"F*ck man are you still drunk?" - Peter asked, believing that could have been the only explanation for why Bennet looked like sh**.

Bennet lunged at him and bit hard into Peter"s arm, which he had raised in self defense.

"F*CK" - Peters yelled, as he struggled to get free from Bennet. Wylted and Mishap saw the entire thing go down and quickly came to Peters assistance, pulling Bennet off of him and shoving him back into the bathroom.

"Bennet man what the hell?" - Wylted asked as Mishap and Peter examined his arm. The bastard had punctured the skin in several places and was bleeding, but it wasn"t anything too concerning, as Peter was more p*ssed off at Bennet than he was hurt.

Bennet lurched forward to try to bite Wylted, but Wylted, a former cop himself, quickly brushed off the attack and shoved Bennet towards the door.

"If you're going to act like sh** then go home and bite strangers, not your friends" Wylted angrily said as he avoided several more bite attempts from Bennet. He turned the corner to the entrance to the apartment complex and just about hurled Bennet out into the streets before closing the door behind him.

Endarkened, hearing the commotion, woke up and entered the living room where it had all gone down.

"The f*ck is going on?" - He asked, gritting his teeth in pain at the massive hangover he was experiencing.

Mishap answered. "Bennet lost his damn mind and bit Peter. Wylted just threw him out of the apartment and told him to go home"

Wylted nodded, corroborating the story. "Peter had gone into the bathroom to wake him up when Bennet just attacked him out of nowhere."

"Well why the hell would he do that?" - Endarkened asked, to which Wylted and Mishap had no idea. Peter though quickly figured it out.

"Oh christ, check the bathroom" Peter said, his eye catching something inside.

They all crowded around the entrance to examine the bathroom. On the toilet, traces of white powder were seen on the lowered lid, with a razor blade and a curled up dollar bill lying nearby. On the floor near the bathtub sat a rather large bag that also had traces of white powder inside it.

"Holy sh*t, Bennet did cocaine last night?" - Mishap
"Last night? From what he did he was probably on cocaine right now!" - Peter
"Look at the size of that bag! Do you think he did that whole thing in one night?" - Wylted
Endarkened shook his head. "He would have overdosed had he done that entire bag"."

Little did they know, but Bennet actually DID overdose that night, only to reanimate as a zombie before Peter barged in on him that morning. Now, Bennet was out in the streets as Peter tended his bite wound that Bennet had given him, believing that he would be fine and didn't need to go to a hospital. The four friends than proceeded on cleaning up the apartment to celebrate a second round of Jersey Day without Bennet, unaware of the hell that they had just unleashed.

=========================================================

Geografia cried out in agony as the reanimated crew began to consume him, unable to escape due to being cornered at the end of a locked hallway. Whoever was the poor bastard to unlock the door to see what Geo had learned about the crew was in for a very rude surprise.

You know I'm a girl, right?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 5:52:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:

Like seriously. I thought you liked me :(
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 5:54:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 3:26:30 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:


LAME! I party but I don't party that hard! Also I notice you misspelled my name. Why does everyone keep doing that?

True, I think I'm the only one who actually spells it with two T's, which is ironic since you were pissed off at me for doing it the most a month or so ago.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 5:56:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 5:54:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/22/2015 3:26:30 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:


LAME! I party but I don't party that hard! Also I notice you misspelled my name. Why does everyone keep doing that?

True, I think I'm the only one who actually spells it with two T's, which is ironic since you were pissed off at me for doing it the most a month or so ago.

I'm pretty sure you're the one who started it and everyone is following suit. Now back to FATE!
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 5:56:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 5:52:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:

Like seriously. I thought you liked me :(

Don't worry, you can be a zombie with me!
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 5:57:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 5:56:19 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:54:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/22/2015 3:26:30 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:


LAME! I party but I don't party that hard! Also I notice you misspelled my name. Why does everyone keep doing that?

True, I think I'm the only one who actually spells it with two T's, which is ironic since you were pissed off at me for doing it the most a month or so ago.

I'm pretty sure you're the one who started it and everyone is following suit. Now back to FATE!

Seriously? LOL

With that in mind, my position as the #2 troll is looking to be more hopeful. :3
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 6:02:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:09:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 3:34:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You know I'm a girl, right?

Yes im aware, but it is hard as sh** to try to make a fanfiction where a girl is named peter, and have people still take it seriously :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:10:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:09:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/22/2015 3:34:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You know I'm a girl, right?

Yes im aware, but it is hard as sh** to try to make a fanfiction where a girl is named peter, and have people still take it seriously :P

Call me a made-up name.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:10:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 3:26:30 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:


LAME! I party but I don't party that hard! Also I notice you mispelt my name. Why does everyone keep doing that?

tbh i copy-paste the story from pages (the sh*tty mac version of word) and it has a knack for changing the names of people.

it also regularly tries to change mikal to michael, and esocial to social.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:15:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 10:53:57 AM, imabench wrote:
1- Geographia - Dead
2- Daltonian - Alive
3- Mikal - Alive
4- Endarkened - Alive
5- Mishapqueen - Alive
6- PetersSmith - Alive but bitten
7- Bennett91 - Dead, Zombified
8- Wylted - Alive
9- Esocialbookworm - Alive but hurt
10- Harder - Alive but very hurt
11- zmikecuber - Alive but bitten and hurt
12- YamaVonKarma - Alive but hurt
13- RevNge
14- That1User
15- VelCrow - Alive

I can be Lee, and RevNge can be Clementine.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:15:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:10:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/22/2015 3:26:30 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 10:51:49 AM, imabench wrote:


LAME! I party but I don't party that hard! Also I notice you mispelt my name. Why does everyone keep doing that?

tbh i copy-paste the story from pages (the sh*tty mac version of word) and it has a knack for changing the names of people.

it also regularly tries to change mikal to michael, and esocial to social.

Wonder what it changes some other names to....
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:18:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:09:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/22/2015 3:34:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You know I'm a girl, right?

Yes im aware, but it is hard as sh** to try to make a fanfiction where a girl is named peter, and have people still take it seriously :P

Although, it doesn't really matter now for this one since I'm gonna die.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:19:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 10:53:57 AM, imabench wrote:
1- Geographia - Dead

HAH SUCKER

2- Daltonian - Alive

I hope he lives

3- Mikal - Alive

He's gonna die... I just know it...

4- Endarkened - Alive

Yeah

5- Mishapqueen - Alive

But will be killed soon

6- PetersSmith - Alive but bitten

So what? Biting is a HORRIBLE way to spread a disease...

7- Bennett91 - Dead, Zombified

Lay off the cocaine... how did he get infected?

8- Wylted - Alive

He should have gotten bitten

9- Esocialbookworm - Alive and butthurt

10- Harder - Alive but very hurt

He's made of hardness, he can't get hurt... but he can bend his hardness and it will hurt like a b!tch

11- zmikecuber - Alive but bitten and hurt

In other words: Boned

12- YamaVonKarma - Alive but hurt

LlamaBgone

13- RevNge
14- That1User
15- VelCrow - Alive
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:20:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:18:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:09:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/22/2015 3:34:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You know I'm a girl, right?

Yes im aware, but it is hard as sh** to try to make a fanfiction where a girl is named peter, and have people still take it seriously :P

Although, it doesn't really matter now for this one since I'm gonna die.

"Mama, ooh (anyway the wind blows),
I don't wanna die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all." -Queen, Bohemian Rhaspody
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:21:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:18:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:09:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/22/2015 3:34:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

You know I'm a girl, right?

Yes im aware, but it is hard as sh** to try to make a fanfiction where a girl is named peter, and have people still take it seriously :P

Although, it doesn't really matter now for this one since I'm gonna die.

Don't think of it as death, think of it as a second lease on life. Muahahahah your welcome by the way! Even though I died by a totally unrealistic overdose. I would have shared the cocaine!
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 7:33:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lol, I would never talk like that and never drink, haha.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam