Jump to topic:

Once Upon a DDO S2E3

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:15:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here is the link to the previous episode: http://www.debate.org...

10 Weeks Earlier (2 Weeks Before the Battle of DDO)

I, who have lost everything, deserve nothing.

Royal buried her face in her knees. The sunlight streamed down around her. No, not streamed. Danced. Taunted. Like a fairy. Royal wished she never had to see the sunlight again.

I, who have lost Thett....

She wished she could sink into the darkness of nothing.

I, who have lost...who have lost....

The trees around her were strangers, faceless men and women, whispering judgments in her ear. For her, the Pollust had degraded from an age of gold to one of obsidian. The figures crowded around her, pressing her into the earth.

I, who am lost.

You are found.

The voice might have been the wind changing its tune. Royal glanced up. Her cheeks were dry. "Is someone there?" Let it be a bandit, a troll - someone who could grant her the gift of eternal darkness.

I can give you what you seek.

"Do it, then." Royal lowered her head. She hoped it would be quick.

You do not seek death, Royal.

That sent a patch of color back into her cheeks. "No? Then what do I seek?"

Another chance. The faceless figures before her parted. Standing there was the personification of midnight. It was a mass of shadows, assembled in a humanoid form. The rays of sunlight bent and twisted to avoid touching the collective of shadows.

"Who are you?" Royal's whisper lingered in the air. The shadows glided toward her.

I am the darkening. And you - you now understand the truth of this world. It is a truth we will share with others.

"Why should I do that?" She had meant to ask, why should I do anything?

I can give you power surpassing even Airmax's.

Royal scoffed. "I have no interest in power."

The power I will give you is called Primal Evolution. It is an advanced form of magic that will allow you to control time itself.

Royal's jaw dropped. The world around her melted away. There was only darkness, and against the darkness, there stood the collective of shadows. "Control...time?" It sounded ludicrous to say aloud.

Before there was light, before there was time, even before there was Juggle, there was darkness. Darkness is the sole guarantor of freedom. Darkness alone is unbound by space and time.

Royal clambered to her feet. She stared at the shadow. Gone was her sunken expression, her trapped tears, her imprisoned scream. "I can go...back in time?"

The shadow was quiet for a moment. No. The Reversal of Time can turn back time...in exchange for the caster's.

Royal's last hope flickered before her. "Then what use is your gift?"

Help me reveal the truth to the world. Help me spread the darkening. And in exchange, I will grant you happiness in the new world we create. I will reunite you with both of them.

Royal glanced down. Before, she had been lost inside the Pollust, but now, she was aware of a single path before her. It was long. Dangerous. But at the end of her journey, her happiness waited. She simply had to obtain it. "It will take me awhile," she finally said, "to master this gift."

The shadow sounded amused in its answer. Royal, didn't I tell you? You have all the time you need.

The Kingdom of DDO
Present Day

"You said he was awake?" YYW asked NiamC as the pair approached Romanii's room.

NiamC averted his gaze. "I said he might be waking up."

"He'd better," YYW growled. "I left bsh1 in the bedroom for this. If he doesn't wake up, I'll just have to knock him out myself."

"You can't hurt a patient!" NiamC protested, barring YYW's entry into the room.

"Relax." YYW clapped a hand on the doctor's shoulder. "I was joking."

"Ah." NiamC swallowed. "Ah. Ha. Yes, quite. Well then." Realizing he was still blocking the door, NiamC stepped aside, and YYW entered.

It wasn't purely a sense of obligation that kept him coming back. Although it was his fault Romanii had ended up in this state, YYW still considered him to be a good friend. He hadn't meant to hit Romanii that hard. 3 weeks! It seemed ridiculous. It would have been funny if it weren't so frightening.

"Shout if you need anything," NiamC said, easing the door closed behind him. YYW knelt beside the bed. Romanii looked peaceful. If it weren't for the tubing in his nose and the - rather unfashionable - hospital gown, he might have been sleeping rather than unconscious. In fact, maybe he was just asleep.

"I'm sorry," he told Romanii. "I didn't mean for this to happen." Romanii didn't say anything, but then, YYW hadn't expected him to. "I was just trying to find bsh1. I wasn't...I love him." YYW had never felt the need to defend his actions. He didn't now, not exactly. He wasn't sure what was driving him to speak with Romanii's unconscious form. In fact, thinking rationally about the matter, he felt rather stupid.

YYW stood and approached the door. "Goodbye." As he laid his palm on the handle, a groan emanated from behind him. YYW turned. "Romanii?"

Romanii sat upright. He glanced around sluggishly. His gaze fell on YYW.

"You're awake." YYW stared. "Romanii! How do you feel? I'll get NiamC!"

Romanii blinked. He looked at YYW, first with neutrality, then with a slight sense of fear. "Who are you?"

Alone in his room, Airmax pondered.

The Battle of DDO was fresher in his mind than in any other. When he closed his eyes, he still saw GCL's broken body. If he had only been a bit faster.... And Ore_Ele. Ore_Ele was dead, and with his demise, Airmax was the sole magician left in the Kingdom. He would have to choose an apprentice - someone he could teach the ways of Moderation. GCL would have been perfect....

Airmax's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in," he called.

General Lannan entered the room. He saluted and remained that way until Airmax waved him down. "I'm not military, General. You don't have to salute me."

"You're our Moderator," Lannan replied bluntly.

Airmax sighed. "What's wrong?"

Lannan moved to sit beside Airmax. "I want to rescue Mikal."

Airmax started. In all his brooding, he'd nearly forgotten that the president of DDO had been kidnapped. "It's strange, isn't it?" He asked Lannan. "It's been 3 weeks, but they haven't made any demands. No ransoms. Nothing."

"They're wearing him down," Lannan responded. "Old military tactic. It's up to us to rescue him."

"They could fly," Airmax reminded Lannan. "They had machines that could fly. I might be able to get to Awindar - maybe. But I certainly couldn't get other people there. We don't have the technology they do. How would we get there?"

Lannan leaned in. "We need to build a boat."
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:15:59 AM
The City of Awindar

"How are we looking?" DK called out.

Around him, the plaza bustled with activity. Men and women handed out flyers to whichever poor soul came within reach. Large posters emblazoned with Bladerunner's or DK's face covered the walls, streetlamps, - even the fire hydrant.

"Looking good, hot stuff!" Angel flashed DK a thumbs up and a wide grin. DK gave her a small smile in return.

"Sir, your tie's crooked," History muttered. He began the process of fixing it. DK sighed. History had been with his campaign team for almost seven years now. Nobody knew his real name, but his propensity for reaching into the past for answers to present problems had earned him the nickname History. The man didn't seem to mind. Whenever anyone asked for his real name, History would just brush his sandy hair out of his eyes and stare at the questioner until, feeling awkward, they left.

Angel, on the other hand. DK didn't quite know what to make of her. She was relatively new, but she seemed to be eternally cheerful. DK didn't understand how anyone could be so enthusiastic all the time. It was almost as if coffee flowed through her veins instead of blood. In regard to her happiness, Angel certainly lived up to her name.

"There." History stepped back. "Ready, sir."

"You look B-E-A-utiful!" Angel agreed. "Now get up there!"

DK surveyed both of them before nodding. "I'd say wish me luck, but I don't need it." With that, he climbed onto the podium. Instantly, the crowd fell silent. Their discipline momentarily startled DK. Then he smiled. He'd been right. The people could take care of themselves.

"People of Awindar!" DK scanned the crowd, making eye contact wherever possible. "Now I know you're expecting me to give some grand old speech about why you should vote for me. After all, I've done that dozens of times before. But don't worry. I don't plan to bore you too much. You should be out of here by next winter."

The crowd chuckled. DK forged ahead. "Most of you know me. I'm Donald Keller, but you can call me DK, so long as you don't act like one." Another chuckle. "I could stand up here and give you a long list of reasons to vote for me. But I'm sure you've read all of them in the pamphlets, seen all of them on the posters, heard all of them from the advertisements on your holovisions."

"The Vox Populi has always been about one thing. The responsibility of the people. Giving people the liberty to make their own decisions without some high-and-mighty government telling you what is and is not productive. The Vox Populi wants you to be empowered to make your own decisions. Financially. Socially. Politically. That's what I have to say to all of you, here today. Vote your conscience. Vote for what you think is right. Thank you."

The crowd erupted into applause. A wide smile spread across DK's face as he waved. The people seemed more enthused than ever before. Perhaps this year was it. The year that would finally witness the end of the Practitioner's long reign.

Amidst the cheering, clapping crowd were two figures who did neither.

"What do you think? The first asked the second.

"I contemplated sleeping," the second replied. "I'm not being paid to sit through speeches."

The first held his ground. "You're being paid for whatever Bladerunner pays you to do."

"Nobody tells me what to do," answered the second.

"Money clearly does."

So quickly that it seemed dreamlike, the second figure maneuvered behind the first, withdrew a knife from a belt, and placed the tip of the blade against the throat of the first figure. No one in the crowd seemed to notice. The second figure leaned in and whispered, "Did you say something, Adam?"

Adam gulped. "No."

"No, what?"

"No...sir?"

The knife point dug a little deeper.

"No...Yama?"

The knife disappeared. Adam found he could breathe again. Yama walked past him. The knife appeared to have vanished entirely. "We should report back to Bladerunner."

Adam was still massaging his throat. "Right, yeah. Okay." He followed Yama, and within seconds, they were gone, swallowed whole by the crowd.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:03:04 PM
At long last, I make a return
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:04:35 PM
At 1/22/2015 12:03:04 PM, thett3 wrote:

It's funny because I was literally about to post on your wall that Royal is featured in this episode (and this season).
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:07:08 PM
I'm not in it 0/10

(but seriously really good)
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:18:15 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:15:35 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

That's deep, man.
Royal buried her face in her knees. The sunlight streamed down around her. No, not streamed. Danced. Taunted. Like a fairy. Royal wished she never had to see the sunlight again.

This is how I feel when I want to stay in front of a computer all day.

What's so sad about that? ;D

Girl, you sound like me when I rage on a game. Only I attach several strings of curses with caps and it takes half an hour for me to calm myself down.
The trees around her were strangers, faceless men and women, whispering judgments in her ear. For her, the Pollust had degraded from an age of gold to one of obsidian. The figures crowded around her, pressing her into the earth.

That sounds like an orgy.
I, who am lost.

You are found.

IS THAT YOU GOD?!
The voice might have been the wind changing its tune. Royal glanced up. Her cheeks were dry. "Is someone there?" Let it be a bandit, a troll - someone who could grant her the gift of eternal darkness.

Just commit suicide then. -.-

Nah, it's probably Angel. She's going to keep you for a long time. ;D

Obviously.

Another chance. The faceless figures before her parted. Standing there was the personification of midnight. It was a mass of shadows, assembled in a humanoid form. The rays of sunlight bent and twisted to avoid touching the collective of shadows.

WHY SO MANY PEOPLE BE TRIPPIN IN DIS FANFIC
"Who are you?" Royal's whisper lingered in the air. The shadows glided toward her.

I am the darkening. And you - you now understand the truth of this world. It is a truth we will share with others.

If this is Endark, he just brought the definition of narcissistic to a whole new level.

What fun is there in doing nothing?

The power to throw him down the well?

Boo.
The power I will give you is called Primal Evolution. It is an advanced form of magic that will allow you to control time itself.

ENDARK used the ROYALITE on ROYAL.

What? ROYAL is evolving!

ROYAL has evolved into MEGA PALADIN!
Royal's jaw dropped. The world around her melted away. There was only darkness, and against the darkness, there stood the collective of shadows. "Control...time?" It sounded ludicrous to say aloud.

Before there was light, before there was time, even before there was Juggle, there was darkness. Darkness is the sole guarantor of freedom. Darkness alone is unbound by space and time.

Dawg, how much for the crack?
Royal clambered to her feet. She stared at the shadow. Gone was her sunken expression, her trapped tears, her imprisoned scream. "I can go...back in time?"

The shadow was quiet for a moment. No. The Reversal of Time can turn back time...in exchange for the caster's.

So, if you went back to fifty years in the past, you'd be fifty years older than you are now?

He was trolling you.
Help me reveal the truth to the world. Help me spread the darkening. And in exchange, I will grant you happiness in the new world we create. I will reunite you with both of them.

This reeks of Rastafarianism.
Royal glanced down. Before, she had been lost inside the Pollust, but now, she was aware of a single path before her. It was long. Dangerous. But at the end of her journey, her happiness waited. She simply had to obtain it. "It will take me awhile," she finally said, "to master this gift."

The shadow sounded amused in its answer. Royal, didn't I tell you? You have all the time you need.

Ooh. Kinky.

The Kingdom of DDO
Present Day

I hope he dies.

You bastard.
"He'd better," YYW growled. "I left bsh1 in the bedroom for this. If he doesn't wake up, I'll just have to knock him out myself."

LOL

Niam might have to treat YYW for blue balls. ;D

"Ah." NiamC swallowed. "Ah. Ha. Yes, quite. Well then." Realizing he was still blocking the door, NiamC stepped aside, and YYW entered.

I wanted to see YYW push Niam out of the way. :3
It wasn't purely a sense of obligation that kept him coming back. Although it was his fault Romanii had ended up in this state, YYW still considered him to be a good friend. He hadn't meant to hit Romanii that hard. 3 weeks! It seemed ridiculous. It would have been funny if it weren't so frightening.

It's still funny to me. XD
"Shout if you need anything," NiamC said, easing the door closed behind him. YYW knelt beside the bed. Romanii looked peaceful. If it weren't for the tubing in his nose and the - rather unfashionable - hospital gown, he might have been sleeping rather than unconscious. In fact, maybe he was just asleep.

What if he's faking it?
"I'm sorry," he told Romanii. "I didn't mean for this to happen." Romanii didn't say anything, but then, YYW hadn't expected him to. "I was just trying to find bsh1. I wasn't...I love him." YYW had never felt the need to defend his actions. He didn't now, not exactly. He wasn't sure what was driving him to speak with Romanii's unconscious form. In fact, thinking rationally about the matter, he felt rather stupid.

What do you mean "feel"? ;D
YYW stood and approached the door. "Goodbye." As he laid his palm on the handle, a groan emanated from behind him. YYW turned. "Romanii?"

OH DAYUM

YOU BASTARD LET MEH AT HIM

Of course he's awake, you doofus!

Jeez, YYW seems to be a lot slower in OUAD than IRL.
Romanii blinked. He looked at YYW, first with neutrality, then with a slight sense of fear. "Who are you?"

YYW, dat overkill tho.

Stahp trolling Uchi.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:18:24 PM
At 1/22/2015 12:04:35 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 1/22/2015 12:03:04 PM, thett3 wrote:

It's funny because I was literally about to post on your wall that Royal is featured in this episode (and this season).

She'd be so proud :')
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:25:06 PM

Indeed he does.
The Battle of DDO was fresher in his mind than in any other. When he closed his eyes, he still saw GCL's broken body. If he had only been a bit faster.... And Ore_Ele. Ore_Ele was dead, and with his demise, Airmax was the sole magician left in the Kingdom. He would have to choose an apprentice - someone he could teach the ways of Moderation. GCL would have been perfect....

Nah, then we'd never have a chance to nuke the Religion forum.
Airmax's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in," he called.

General Lannan entered the room. He saluted and remained that way until Airmax waved him down. "I'm not military, General. You don't have to salute me."

"You're our Moderator," Lannan replied bluntly.

Touche.
Airmax sighed. "What's wrong?"

Lannan moved to sit beside Airmax. "I want to rescue Mikal."

Dem Practitioners gonna beat yo azz.
Airmax started. In all his brooding, he'd nearly forgotten that the president of DDO had been kidnapped. "It's strange, isn't it?" He asked Lannan. "It's been 3 weeks, but they haven't made any demands. No ransoms. Nothing."

They want to keep him. ;D
"They're wearing him down," Lannan responded. "Old military tactic. It's up to us to rescue him."

It's up to *you* to rescue him.
"They could fly," Airmax reminded Lannan. "They had machines that could fly. I might be able to get to Awindar - maybe. But I certainly couldn't get other people there. We don't have the technology they do. How would we get there?"

Bruh, you're a Jew, for Juggle's sake (see what I did there? ;D). I'm sure you have plenty of money to spare to spend on some pimpin' technology.
Lannan leaned in. "We need to build a boat."

Great idea! Let's call it the Titanic so one of Max's relatives can break it.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:48:45 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:15:59 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
The City of Awindar

Lookin' snazzy, mate!
Around him, the plaza bustled with activity. Men and women handed out flyers to whichever poor soul came within reach. Large posters emblazoned with Bladerunner's or DK's face covered the walls, streetlamps, - even the fire hydrant.

*grins*

*brings a dog to the hydrant*
"Looking good, hot stuff!" Angel flashed DK a thumbs up and a wide grin. DK gave her a small smile in return.

I never thought Angel to be the type of person to say that.
"Sir, your tie's crooked," History muttered. He began the process of fixing it. DK sighed. History had been with his campaign team for almost seven years now. Nobody knew his real name, but his propensity for reaching into the past for answers to present problems had earned him the nickname History. The man didn't seem to mind. Whenever anyone asked for his real name, History would just brush his sandy hair out of his eyes and stare at the questioner until, feeling awkward, they left.

Aren't you a chatty fellow.
Angel, on the other hand. DK didn't quite know what to make of her. She was relatively new, but she seemed to be eternally cheerful. DK didn't understand how anyone could be so enthusiastic all the time. It was almost as if coffee flowed through her veins instead of blood. In regard to her happiness, Angel certainly lived up to her name.

roflmao

You should have used Bekah instead.

I'ma slap dat bish.
DK surveyed both of them before nodding. "I'd say wish me luck, but I don't need it." With that, he climbed onto the podium. Instantly, the crowd fell silent. Their discipline momentarily startled DK. Then he smiled. He'd been right. The people could take care of themselves.

Pfft. You think I can take care of myself?
"People of Awindar!" DK scanned the crowd, making eye contact wherever possible. "Now I know you're expecting me to give some grand old speech about why you should vote for me. After all, I've done that dozens of times before. But don't worry. I don't plan to bore you too much. You should be out of here by next winter."

Politicians trying to be funny. Mmrgh.
The crowd chuckled. DK forged ahead. "Most of you know me. I'm Donald Keller, but you can call me DK, so long as you don't act like one." Another chuckle. "I could stand up here and give you a long list of reasons to vote for me. But I'm sure you've read all of them in the pamphlets, seen all of them on the posters, heard all of them from the advertisements on your holovisions."

*yawn* Politics.
"The Vox Populi has always been about one thing. The responsibility of the people. Giving people the liberty to make their own decisions without some high-and-mighty government telling you what is and is not productive. The Vox Populi wants you to be empowered to make your own decisions. Financially. Socially. Politically. That's what I have to say to all of you, here today. Vote your conscience. Vote for what you think is right. Thank you."

Is this based on Vox_Veritas?
The crowd erupted into applause. A wide smile spread across DK's face as he waved. The people seemed more enthused than ever before. Perhaps this year was it. The year that would finally witness the end of the Practitioner's long reign.

inb4 DK gets assassinated by the Practitioners

Practitioners?

"I contemplated sleeping," the second replied. "I'm not being paid to sit through speeches."

The first held his ground. "You're being paid for whatever Bladerunner pays you to do."

Yep, Practitioners.

"Money clearly does."

DAYUM

SHOTS FIRED GET REKT M8
So quickly that it seemed dreamlike, the second figure maneuvered behind the first, withdrew a knife from a belt, and placed the tip of the blade against the throat of the first figure. No one in the crowd seemed to notice. The second figure leaned in and whispered, "Did you say something, Adam?"

Yes! :D
Adam gulped. "No."

"No, what?"

Ma'am?
"No...sir?"

"No...Yama?"

LOL

Oh...no wonder he didn't like "sir". He's bigender. :P
The knife disappeared. Adam found he could breathe again. Yama walked past him. The knife appeared to have vanished entirely. "We should report back to Bladerunner."

Adam was still massaging his throat. "Right, yeah. Okay." He followed Yama, and within seconds, they were gone, swallowed whole by the crowd.

NIGGA IS THIS FVCKING IT?! 12K CHARACTERS?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU D:<
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:20:40 PM
Yo Endark. Just noticed that season 2 is out. Will check it out soon.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:22:18 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:20:40 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

You should. I'm incorporating you.

*laughs evilly*
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:56:02 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:22:18 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:20:40 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

You should. I'm incorporating you.

*laughs evilly*

O.O
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 7:03:48 AM

The following is my raw reaction to this episode. Please enjoy.

I'm screaming in my head so hard right now. I am so freaking excited.

Ah Endark. You are as poetic as ever. Love it man!

You really like obsidian don't you?
I, who am lost.

You are found.

Whoah. Cool name. Sounds better than just the 'darkness.'

The irony. I mean what with your name being 'Royal'.

Holy sht.

Nice end!

The Kingdom of DDO
Present Day

Oops sorry man I was so deep in concentration in reading. Forgot to review the story!
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 7:11:40 AM
At 1/22/2015 11:15:59 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
The City of Awindar

I like the description here. We get to know a character through another character's perspective. And you nailed it.

Hey DK!

Nice speech DK!

Yer damn right it is.

O.o

"Money clearly does."

Adam gulped. "No."

Hey Adam. I see you got yourself screwed. Again.
"No, what?"

"No...sir?"

Ouch! Like seriously. . .
"No...Yama?"

WTF!

Yama. . . Oh how much you have fallen. You used to be so much more . . . Kinder.

This is so intriguing.

Wait. Oh, this is the end huh?

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 11:48:43 PM
At 1/24/2015 10:37:32 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Thanks a ton, Adam! :-)

No probs.