Jump to topic:

Is this a good fan-fiction idea?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:25:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok, I was thinking of doing a war-scenario type fiction. I know a lot about strategies and technology, so I will be a very effective writer. Does anyone think it a good idea?
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:31:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 11:25:08 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Ok, I was thinking of doing a war-scenario type fiction. I know a lot about strategies and technology, so I will be a very effective writer. Does anyone think it a good idea?

It is going to be set during the Cold War. Obviously, you can draw a conclusion from the time period who will be fighting. I think I might call it Red Fury or Red Storm, or maybe even something like DDO WW3.
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.