donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:57:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level IX: The Dawn of Midnight // Part III

"Terra... Would you like to add anything?.. ... Terra..? Where'd Terra go?.."

Vicksan was talking to Bsh1 about the building of homes. He had laid out plans, and the streets were paved via the removing of grass objects. Vicksan would pave over the streets with rock later. Everyone had still been using the small houses Vicksan made. He used those homes as the town square. Luckily, their simplistic internal design made them perfect for converting into shops later. Vicksan was pleased with how well everything was working out. It kept his mind off his family and off his memories of them... Bsh seemed overjoyed with the project. It was fun for everyone involved. City-building... Just like on the old Simulation games he played as a kid.

"Vicksan..." Emberly came up when Bsh left. "Someone was trying to kill Sokol. Aren't you going to talk to him?"
"I don't think he wants to talk to me. You should talk to him, since he's less... antagonistic towards you." Vicksan told her. She looked at him as though that answer disappointed her. "Besides. Talking to him won't help. I'll look at the Sigils, but we have no way of figuring out who laid them. And anyone who saw it would have came up and told us by now." She still appeared discontent with his answer.
"Also. What are we going to do about logging off?" Emberly asked.
Vicksan looked at the city they were building. He returned focus to her, "I think the issue's server-side. But I..." He thought of an answer, "I'll look around for ideas. There are nearly 130 people in the server. Someone has to know something." He smiled.
She didn't seem affected by the smile. She saw past it. Vicksan wasn't sure how to log out.
"I'll ask. Being smart isn't about knowing everything. It's about finding the people who do, and learning from them. I will find the answer. I promise." He tried his hardest to fake a convincing smile.
Emberly looked past him, at the town. She tilted her gaze towards his hands. They moved and twitched rigidly, in pivotal motions.. She never noticed, but thinking about it, she realized he did that a lot when thinking. She lifted her focus back to his eyes and asked, "I guess the town is to protect us?" Vicksan couldn't tell if she accepted the logic or was unsure of it.
"Yes." Vicksan looked back at the town. "I have to ask about the sigils. Someone might know something, I guess." He stepped back and made his way into town. Emberly stood there and considered Vicksan a moment. He seemed to do everything for the others, and yet it felt like he didn't care about them. She wasn't sure why...

Meanwhile, Sokol was in his home. It was more a hut in the area were his home would be. He wanted to protest the idea of giving people bigger homes for doing more. It should be their job if they wanted a house with three bedrooms instead of two... But when he heard from Vicksan that he'd get a bigger house because of his role in building and because he brought five members in, he figured it might not have been such a bad idea. Although he knew it was an appeasement, since at least five members followed Sokol.
"Sokol?" He heard someone enter the hut. He turned to see Mekaiel there.
"And you are?" Sokol knew Mekaiel by name, and nothing else.
"I'm one of the founders." His claim did little to impress Sokol. "I wanted to tell you about the sigils..."
Now Sokol sat up and granted Mekaiel his attention.
"Only one person in the whole camp can perform dark magic like that without being seen." Mekaiel knew that only high level magic can place spells from a distances. Otherwise, you have to put them down by hand. "No one saw anyone place the spells, so it has to be a high level mage, and clerics can't place hexes. ."
Sokol's eye narrowed and he seemed bothered. "Are you accusing Paramix?"
"No one saw the sigils get placed. Tell me I can't be right." Mekaiel replied firmly.
Sokol thought a moment. His knowledge of the evidence was vague, but it matched. Anyone can place hexes... But only high level mages can place them without being there. Clerics weren't in the right class. "I'll consider it..." Sokol replied. He examined Mekaiel a moment, then turned away.
Mekaiel got the point, and moved out of the hut.

Sokol thought for a long time. It seemed endlessly obvious. But Paramix wasn't that type. Of course, Paramix was suspicious of Bsh at first. There is no doubt Paramix didn't trust Sokol either. But Sokol didn't give him a reason to trust him like Bsh did...

----
LATER
----

Emberly looked around the camp... Or, as it appeared now, the town. Vicksan had, with Bsh's help and the help of several others, built at least ten houses. They were plain, but Vicksan would decorate the outsides later.
"Nice. Ain't it." A young man walked up beside her.

YYW: Battle Mage. Level 25.
Magic: Respected.
Swordfighting: Distinguished.

"I. Uh.. Guess." Emberly saw YYW come with Sokol's group. He seemed to avoid everyone.
"I like it. It's very homely." His smile reflected in his eyes, his face seemed absent and in thought.
"I guess it seems homely. But I prefer home over it." Emberly replied.
"You have a desire to go home. You need to keep that. You and Vicksan will do a great job if you keep that mindset." YYW was confident in them. Emberly hoped so. "So. You appear like you're Vick's second-in-charge."
"No. Paramix is." Emberly corrected him.
"Nah. Paramix is his maid. Mix only helps Vicksan, but doesn't really lead anything." YYW replied. "I mean, maybe he's in control, and Vicksan's a figurehead. I don't know. But I can say you seem like the second in command here."

Emberly considered the thought for a moment. Sure, she led everyone a few times... And got them to all work together, but she only did that because of Warem. If not for him, she'd be useless. She hated that thought.
"Listen. That new party that arrived. The one led by Bsh. I don't know how well I trust them." YYW seemed to speak quietly now. "Nothing started happening until Bsh's group showed up. They're larger than us, so I can see them wanting to take over. If you see anything, please tell me. I like Sokol and Vicksan, I don't want to see either getting hurt."
Emberly was happy to see someone focusing on the issue. Although; she was a bit concerned about the pointing of fingers, but it would make sense if Bsh's crew was to blame. "I don't want to blame anyone right now. We have to assume both anyone and no one." Emberly heard those words in class once.
"Hm." YYW wasn't sure it was right to disagree. Emberly was, after all, correct. "I suppose that's right. But I'll keep an eye out on Bsh anyways."
"What you talkin' 'bout?" Parasyte appeared.
"Nothing." YYW looked annoyed suddenly.
"I like accusing people of stuff." Parasyte started, "I wanna help."
"No. Go away." YYW tried pushing him away.
"But I have some good theories, too. Like how I think Warem's a girl." Parasyte kept going. "Think about it. He's mean and is clearly on a period. Think of how he treats everyone, but when you're his friend, you're the best thing ever. He treats Vicksan nicely to his face, but criticizes him behind his back."

"I got a theory." They turned to see Imabench walk up. "You're clearly trying to rationalize this theory because you're in love with Warem, but don't want to admit you're gay."
"Ew, no." Parasyte tried replying.
"Ew? Either because I called you gay, or cause you don't want people to know you like a girl? 'Nother theory. You a little kid. I bet you're, like, twelve." Imabench looked at YYW and Emberly. "That's my theory. You all agree?"
Emberly and YYW both lifted their hands. Parasyte just looked at them and back at Imabench. He stuck out his tongue and left.
"Thank you, Bench. But what, exactly, is wrong about being gay?" YYW asked.
"I don't know. Ask the 'paratote'." Imabench laughed, and left.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:57:46 PM
"Sasima." Vicksan walked up to her. She was sitting against a tree.
"Yawn." She responded, yawning shortly after. "Whaaat." She closed her eyes and tried going back to bed.
"It's been two days. You should be gone now." He was blatant about it.
Sasima looked at him. She couldn't tell if he meant she should leave, or shouldn't still be here. "I guess you're going to make me leave?" She waited for his reply.
"No. I'm extending your time limit. One week." He seemed very serious about it. "Only because I don't want the first impression of twenty people being the sight of you getting kicked out." He reassured her so that she didn't think he couldn't bring himself to kick her out. He was, of course, being honest. He began to leave.
"..." Sasima was going to call him out, but stopped when he looked back at her. It would have been a mistake. She needed to use this extended stay to complete Mekaiel's plans.
"One week." He repeated.
"Why does everyone else get to stay for free? Anyone can stay, but me?" Sasima already assumed she couldn't stay freely, and she knew why.
"Everyone else didn't try killing one of our members." He answered her and left.

Sasima wait until he was gone. "Mekaiel." She looked over.
Mekaiel came out from behind the trees. He was waiting for Vicksan to leave.
"You said you needed to visit the quarry... Did you try killing Sokol?" Sasima asked.
"No." Mekaiel spoke with a serious honesty that Sasima couldn't break through. She didn't know if Mekaiel was telling the truth. "Listen. I'm not a mage. I have no magic. I just wanted to talk to him... He was already unsure of Vicksan. This incident helped a lot, though."
"I can see that." Sasima sat up.
"You're weird." Mekaiel spoke.
Sasima looked at him. "What?"
"You're weird. I can't figure anything out about you. Why you're helping me, or why you want to stay here."
"I'm helping because I like being in a camp when Hell Hounds come out." Sasima replied.
"Then why not... I don't know... Give food to kittens or something. Or help build the town up? Why plot again Vicksan? I mean, I have to, but you don't."
Sasima looked around for a moment. "Hmm." She return her eyes to him. "Because that's too easy." She winked, a large smile across her face.
"Hmm..." Mekaiel sat against the tree. She didn't like petty victories, he could see. It didn't bother him. So long as they got their way. "So you risk being kicked out so you get a more interesting victory?"
"Of course. I'll likely be kicked out anyways... So why not add the risk and play a bit?" Her smile widened and her eyes narrowed. "Besides, Vicksan's not very fun anyways."

----
LATER
----

The time had crossed into Midnight.
The buildings where looking great. Vicksan was building up the walls. They were thin, for now. Sokol worked to move stone through the area, while Emberly helped keep the fire alive. Paramix was helping some people move into their homes. He had a Lot of Experience, and could make most furniture.

Bookworm looked around for Warem. She couldn't find him anywhere. "Hmm..." She sighed, and began for the fire. Emberly would know where Warem was.
Upon reaching the fire, she saw Emberly, "Where's Warem? I can't find him."
"He's in the forest looking for Bsh. And Bsh went into the forest looking for Warem." Emberly answered. Bookworm was absolutely confused, but none-the-less, she had an idea of where to go.

Bookworm went into the forest. It was slightly scary, but also much calmer since it had been cleared a way a lot.
After a little searching, she finally saw Warem. He had found Bsh, and they were talking.
"I'm just saying," Warem spoke, "everyone's going to assume your group tried killing Sokol."
"I know that. But we know I didn't. You know clerics can't place sigils without being there to put them down. With hundreds like that, you need to be able to put them down from a distance."
"I just can't bring myself to believe Paramix did it, Bsh. I know I don't trust Vicksan and Paramix, but I do know I trust them not to try that."
"Well... What about that battle mage? He's high enough of a level." Bsh proposed.
"I don't know if he is. Of course, he might have the tricks he needs up his sleeves. Battle mages tend to use tricks a lot. But Sokol would never assume one of his own did it."
They both stopped and looked over. Bookworm stared with wide eyes, curious of whether she should leave.
"Bookworm." Warem invited her in.
"So... What are... You two discussing." Bookworm looked between the two.
"Nothing." Warem spoke. "Why are you here? You didn't explore the forest for a midnight stroll. If you had, you would be armed."
"No... I just wanted to talk to you." Bookworm replied.
"Oh my." Bsh smiled. He seemed nice. He was clearly amused by Bookworm's interest in Warem.
"Shut it, Bsh." Warem looked over. Bsh winked in reply. They seemed close.
"I guess you two are friends?" Bookworm asked.
"I know this push over from years of playing. Even got him on Facebook." Bsh smiled.
"Push over?" Bookworm giggled.
"Oh ya. He's a big man until a little kid gets involved. The "for the children" type." Bsh laughed.
"I hate children." Warem shook his head.
"Oh but god help who ever hurts one. He hates everyone, but he has a soft spot anyways. You ask me, I'd say he probably has a few in real life." Bsh looked over at him, hinting.
"... Do you?" Bookworm looked at him.
"At least one." Warem looked between them. "Or two.... I have three kids." He turned his stare back at her.
"Awe..." Bookworm thought it was cute... Mostly. Bsh got the sense that Bookworm didn't like hearing that. "Where's the mother?" She asked.
Warem didn't reply at first. "... She's somewhere." He finally replied. "It's not important though. So stop asking."
Bookworm stepped back a bit. "I'm... sorry." She was clearly hurt.
"Warem." Bsh wasn't mad, but he gave Warem a look seeking a little more decency than that.
"What? She needn't ask about my personal life." Warem replied.
"I know how personal your personal life is. I know it's a sensitive topic, but by god so are people. Look." Bsh pointed over at Bookworm with his eyes. Warem stared where he pointed and saw Bookworm walking off, clearly hurt. "Now apologize."
"I'm not the apologizing type." Warem insisted.
"Oh don't you play that game. You know I know what type you are to a point. You're acting tough, but in five seconds, you're going to follow her and say you're sorry."
"No. I'm not."
"5."
"Bsh." Warem shook his head at him.
"4.... 3..." Bsh kept counting,
"I'm not..."
"2."
"... Apologizing..."
"1."
"Dammit." Warem shook his head again, and went after Bookworm.
"Haha." Bsh smiled. He laughed a bit, and began for camp.

----
CAMP
----

"Mekaiel?" Sokol looked around the campfire.
"Mekaiel isn't here." Someone near the fire replied.
"Where is he. I need to talk to him about something." Sokol needed to talk to Mekaiel about what he said. The theory about Paramix made too much sense. No one else could have planted those User Entrapments without being seen.
"In the forest." Paramix got up. "Why?"
Sokol looked up. "No reason."
"That's not a reason." Paramix stared at him curiously.
Sokol looked at him a moment, and walked off. He knew Paramix would be suspicious, but given the circumstances, Sokol had no reason to believe it really changed the situation.
"Hm." Paramix returned to the fire.

Vicksan walked up by Paramix
"Paramix. I want to talk to you about something." Vicksan began for the cliff edge. It seemed to be the place to talk often.

Vicksan waited at the edge.
"What is it?" Paramix appeared beside him. "Is it about the sigils?" He asked.
Vicksan looked out at the forest. "No."
Paramix looked out at the forest as well. "Than what could it be about?"
Vicksan how tried distracting himself from the dream he had when he was dying. That last moment he remembered enjoying before... He didn't want to think about it... "It's about my Mother..."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 4:58:06 PM
Last Episode: The Dawn of Midnight // Part II . ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: Trouble in Midnight ==> http://www.debate.org...

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What do you think is bothering Vicksan about his mother?

2 - What do you think of the members accusing each other?

What would you like to see in the next 5 chapters?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 11:47:16 AM
"Vicksan..." Emberly came up when Bsh left. "Someone was trying to kill Sokol. Aren't you going to talk to him?"
"I don't think he wants to talk to me. You should talk to him, since he's less... antagonistic towards you." Vicksan told her. She looked at him as though that answer disappointed her. "Besides. Talking to him won't help. I'll look at the Sigils, but we have no way of figuring out who laid them. And anyone who saw it would have came up and told us by now." She still appeared discontent with his answer.

Did she? How so? Show us, don't tell us.

Vicksan looked at the city they were building. He returned focus to her, "I think the issue's server-side. But I..." He thought of an answer, "I'll look around for ideas. There are nearly 130 people in the server. Someone has to know something." He smiled.

Just 130? I wish I could find servers that small. Back in my old Runescape days....*sighs nostalgically*

She didn't seem affected by the smile. She saw past it. Vicksan wasn't sure how to log out.
"I'll ask. Being smart isn't about knowing everything. It's about finding the people who do, and learning from them. I will find the answer. I promise." He tried his hardest to fake a convincing smile.
Emberly looked past him, at the town. She tilted her gaze towards his hands. They moved and twitched rigidly, in pivotal motions.. She never noticed, but thinking about it, she realized he did that a lot when thinking. She lifted her focus back to his eyes and asked, "I guess the town is to protect us?" Vicksan couldn't tell if she accepted the logic or was unsure of it.

No, it's going to kill all of you.

"Yes."

Pffft. Fine.

Vicksan looked back at the town. "I have to ask about the sigils. Someone might know something, I guess." He stepped back and made his way into town. Emberly stood there and considered Vicksan a moment. He seemed to do everything for the others, and yet it felt like he didn't care about them. She wasn't sure why...

Hmm. I haven't gotten that sense. How foreboding.

Meanwhile, Sokol was in his home. It was more a hut in the area were his home would be. He wanted to protest the idea of giving people bigger homes for doing more. It should be their job if they wanted a house with three bedrooms instead of two... But when he heard from Vicksan that he'd get a bigger house because of his role in building and because he brought five members in, he figured it might not have been such a bad idea. Although he knew it was an appeasement, since at least five members followed Sokol.

Haha. Capitalism.

"I'm one of the founders." His claim did little to impress Sokol. "I wanted to tell you about the sigils..."

How kind of you.

"Only one person in the whole camp can perform dark magic like that without being seen." Mekaiel knew that only high level magic can place spells from a distances. Otherwise, you have to put them down by hand. "No one saw anyone place the spells, so it has to be a high level mage, and clerics can't place hexes. ."
"No one saw the sigils get placed. Tell me I can't be right." Mekaiel replied firmly.
Sokol thought a moment. His knowledge of the evidence was vague, but it matched. Anyone can place hexes... But only high level mages can place them without being there. Clerics weren't in the right class. "I'll consider it..." Sokol replied. He examined Mekaiel a moment, then turned away.

----
LATER
----

Emberly looked around the camp... Or, as it appeared now, the town. Vicksan had, with Bsh's help and the help of several others, built at least ten houses. They were plain, but Vicksan would decorate the outsides later.

YYW!!!!!

"I. Uh.. Guess." Emberly saw YYW come with Sokol's group. He seemed to avoid everyone.
"I like it. It's very homely." His smile reflected in his eyes, his face seemed absent and in thought.
"You have a desire to go home. You need to keep that. You and Vicksan will do a great job if you keep that mindset." YYW was confident in them. Emberly hoped so. "So. You appear like you're Vick's second-in-charge."
"Nah. Paramix is his maid.

xD

"Mix only helps Vicksan, but doesn't really lead anything." YYW replied. "I mean, maybe he's in control, and Vicksan's a figurehead. I don't know. But I can say you seem like the second in command here."

Emberly considered the thought for a moment. Sure, she led everyone a few times... And got them to all work together, but she only did that because of Warem. If not for him, she'd be useless. She hated that thought.

Well, too bad.

"Listen. That new party that arrived. The one led by Bsh. I don't know how well I trust them." YYW seemed to speak quietly now. "Nothing started happening until Bsh's group showed up. They're larger than us, so I can see them wanting to take over. If you see anything, please tell me. I like Sokol and Vicksan, I don't want to see either getting hurt."
Emberly was happy to see someone focusing on the issue. Although; she was a bit concerned about the pointing of fingers, but it would make sense if Bsh's crew was to blame. "I don't want to blame anyone right now. We have to assume both anyone and no one." Emberly heard those words in class once.
"Hm." YYW wasn't sure it was right to disagree. Emberly was, after all, correct. "I suppose that's right. But I'll keep an eye out on Bsh anyways."

I bet you will.

"But I have some good theories, too. Like how I think Warem's a girl." Parasyte kept going. "Think about it. He's mean and is clearly on a period. Think of how he treats everyone, but when you're his friend, you're the best thing ever. He treats Vicksan nicely to his face, but criticizes him behind his back."

We'll see who's the girl when I take my sword to your -

"I got a theory." They turned to see Imabench walk up. "You're clearly trying to rationalize this theory because you're in love with Warem, but don't want to admit you're gay."

*zing*

"Ew? Either because I called you gay, or cause you don't want people to know you like a girl? 'Nother theory. You a little kid. I bet you're, like, twelve." Imabench looked at YYW and Emberly. "That's my theory. You all agree?"
Emberly and YYW both lifted their hands. Parasyte just looked at them and back at Imabench. He stuck out his tongue and left.
"I
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 3:14:21 PM
At 1/27/2015 11:47:16 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Did she? How so? Show us, don't tell us.

?

Just 130? I wish I could find servers that small. Back in my old Runescape days....*sighs nostalgically*

It was school time when they were logging on, and it's a local server lol.

No, it's going to kill all of you.

Lol

"Yes."

Pffft. Fine.

Vicksan looked back at the town. "I have to ask about the sigils. Someone might know something, I guess." He stepped back and made his way into town. Emberly stood there and considered Vicksan a moment. He seemed to do everything for the others, and yet it felt like he didn't care about them. She wasn't sure why...

Hmm. I haven't gotten that sense. How foreboding.

They do mention not trusting his intentions regularlly.

Haha. Capitalism.

Yay!

How kind of you.

----
LATER
----

YYW!!!!!

More Yay!

"Nah. Paramix is his maid.

xD

I thimk most people can agree with that lol

"Mix only helps Vicksan, but doesn't really lead anything." YYW replied. "I mean, maybe he's in control, and Vicksan's a figurehead. I don't know. But I can say you seem like the second in command here."

Well, too bad.

I bet you will.

We'll see who's the girl when I take my sword to your -

*zing*

Imabench to da rescue

"Ew? Either because I called you gay, or cause you don't want people to know you like a girl? 'Nother theory. You a little kid. I bet you're, like, twelve." Imabench looked at YYW and Emberly. "That's my theory. You all agree?
"I

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 4:15:58 PM
At 1/27/2015 3:27:25 PM, RevNge wrote:
And I ain't twelve... ;_;

Oops lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 4:19:39 PM
At 1/27/2015 4:15:58 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Oops lol

Wait, you seriously thought I was 12?

Guess who's going to die next in my fanfic. -.-
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 4:27:47 PM
At 1/27/2015 4:19:39 PM, RevNge wrote:

Oops lol

Oh. Nvm lol
I know what you're talking about now. No. He was making fun of you. The default age people use to insult people younger than them is 12.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 4:29:50 PM
At 1/27/2015 4:27:47 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/27/2015 4:19:39 PM, RevNge wrote:

Oops lol

Oh. Nvm lol
I know what you're talking about now. No. He was making fun of you. The default age people use to insult people younger than them is 12.

Okay then. I'll delay your death for a chapter or so.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 6:58:38 PM
Updated my signature:

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:36:29 PM
Y'all need to answer the questions at the end xD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 5:17:06 PM
At 1/26/2015 4:58:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Next Episode: Trouble in Midnight ==> TBA

This episode was excellent by the way. Had me chuckling and guessing! The mystery in the story is awesome.
----
For the Audience:
----

Not so sure about this.
Keeps the mystery alive. Great writing tactic.
No idea at this point. Surprise me :) This episode was a joy to read.

The best scene for me is Warem and Bookworm. They're relationship is kicking off finally! And his backstory is intriguing.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 5:50:59 PM
At 1/29/2015 5:17:06 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

This episode was excellent by the way. Had me chuckling and guessing! The mystery in the story is awesome.

Which mysteries are you most intrigued by? :D

----
For the Audience:
----

Not so sure about this.

I've had it written up to Episode 10 for over a week now, I just hope it surprises everyone.

The best scene for me is Warem and Bookworm. They're relationship is kicking off finally! And his backstory is intriguing.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I like where they are going too. Since Warem is Endarkened. I have his backstory planned, but won't get there for a while. Not in this Season, at least.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 6:01:17 PM
At 1/29/2015 5:50:59 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Who is responsible for the attempted attack. And Sasima is starting to be more interesting than everyone else.

----
For the Audience:
----

Not so sure about this.

I've had it written up to Episode 10 for over a week now, I just hope it surprises everyone.

I'll be waiting then.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I like where they are going too. Since Warem is Endarkened. I have his backstory planned, but won't get there for a while. Not in this Season, at least.

Dang. I really want to know though.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 6:05:15 PM
At 1/29/2015 6:01:17 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Who is responsible for the attempted attack. And Sasima is starting to be more interesting than everyone else.

Lol I hope it's a good enough plot twist. And good, I like her character, although she's only the third most important female character I have planned.

----
For the Audience:
----

Not so sure about this.

I'll be waiting then.

;)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 6:50:04 PM
At 1/29/2015 6:05:15 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Lol I hope it's a good enough plot twist. And good, I like her character, although she's only the third most important female character I have planned.

I actually want to see more Emberly and learn more about her character. She seems interesting.
----
For the Audience:
----

Not so sure about this.

I'll be waiting then.

;)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 6:55:07 PM
At 1/29/2015 6:50:04 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I actually want to see more Emberly and learn more about her character. She seems interesting.

Good, because she's one of the three women. You'll see her more in Season 2 and 3.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 8:26:54 PM
At 1/29/2015 6:55:07 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Good, because she's one of the three women. You'll see her more in Season 2 and 3.

Exactly how many episodes are there in each season?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 8:33:36 PM
At 1/29/2015 8:26:54 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:17:00 AM
At 1/29/2015 8:33:36 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Yessss!
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:44:25 AM
At 1/30/2015 1:17:00 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Yessss!

?? XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:47:17 AM
At 1/30/2015 1:44:25 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/30/2015 1:17:00 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Yessss!

?? XD

Can't wait to read them all XD