The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:30:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Anyone seen it?

This is the best of the series yet. But you'd have to watch the previous ones to fully get it though.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:32:37 PM
woah, Geo is a preteen girl?

This changes everything.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:34:17 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:32:37 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

This changes everything.

Maybe not a girl, but.....homosexual?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:37:09 PM
The vampires are over 100 years old. It's not a kids movie.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:38:01 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:34:17 PM, cjl wrote:

This changes everything.

I went with my girlfriend and her friends.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:41:25 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:38:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/30/2010 5:34:17 PM, cjl wrote:

This changes everything.

I went with my girlfriend and her friends.

That was just a joke. Sorry.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:45:10 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:37:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

right, age of character = target demo.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:46:41 PM

The books are crap.

But if you want to stay in the loop about pop culture, you've got to do your homework. ;D
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:48:51 PM
I just enjoy these movies for Taylor Lautner(the guy who plays Jacob for all of you who don't know) because he's quite attractive.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:49:35 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:45:10 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

True, but if the main characters were 5 years old, it probably won't appeal to adults. The movie and its plot in general isn't really aimed at young people.

Ever see Blade?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:49:53 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:46:41 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

The books are crap.

But if you want to stay in the loop about pop culture, you've got to do your homework. ;D

If I wanna do WHAT now?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:51:01 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:49:35 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

True, but if the main characters were 5 years old, it probably won't appeal to adults. The movie and its plot in general isn't really aimed at young people.

Ever see Blade?

ever see thirteen?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:51:26 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:49:53 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

The books are crap.

If I wanna do WHAT now?

was thinking the same.
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:52:57 PM
I used to like the books. Years ago. I watched the first movie and I wanted to kill myself for being so stupid as to ever enjoy sparkly gay vampire wannabes.

I will never watch another Twilight movie again. Nor will I read the books, ever again
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:53:52 PM

True, but if the main characters were 5 years old, it probably won't appeal to adults.
Ender's game?

The movie and its plot in general isn't really aimed at young people.
Umm, the movie is aimed at fans of the books

"Twilight is a young-adult vampire romance novel... " http://en.wikipedia.org...

In other words, yes it is. "young people" here referring to girls between the ages of 8 and 14.

Something resembling some notion of "inappropriate content' may confuse you, but religious nuts aren't supposed to allow a vampire novel no matter what it content.

Ever see Blade?
Yes.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:54:17 PM

The books are crap.

I laugh at all the Twilight haters who actually paid to read the books.

I haven't read a single one. I don't like fiction.

I don't care about pop culture either. It's not even culture to me, its just a regular movie.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:55:35 PM

Ever see Blade?

Blade is awesome and would kill all those gay sparklers.

http://tidbitly.com...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 5:58:24 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:54:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Don't bother. You're wasting your time. I read part of the first one just to see what all the hype was about. It was...painful.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:00:32 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:58:24 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Don't bother. You're wasting your time. I read part of the first one just to see what all the hype was about. It was...painful.

I wish I knew better than to read them before. I guess after seeing that ugly (yet somehow popular) Edward and his just as ugly gay partner (Jacob, still how the hell is he popular?)
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:01:45 PM
At 6/30/2010 5:38:04 PM, Denote wrote:
Off-Topic: Is The Last Airbender a kids movie?

I know the show is, but i'm 17 and loved the show. Although it's kids, it's stil a great plot with good characters and overall a good story, i will be seeing the movie.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:02:00 PM
At 6/30/2010 6:00:32 PM, lovelife wrote:

I wish I knew better than to read them before. I guess after seeing that ugly (yet somehow popular) Edward and his just as ugly gay partner (Jacob, still how the hell is he popular?)

Robert Pattinson is ugly. Taylor Lautner is quite attractive though. The real mystery is why does everybody like Robert Pattinson? He's not attractive...at all.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:02:14 PM

I'm not wasting my time, lol. Like I said, I don't read fiction novels.

I seriously have to question the motives of those who read books they arent genuinely interested in. I can hardly find the time to read books I want to read let alone ones id read just for giggles.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:03:48 PM
At 6/30/2010 6:02:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I seriously have to question the motives of those who read books they arent genuinely interested in. I can hardly find the time to read books I want to read let alone ones id read just for giggles.

I never read as much as I used to. I spend way too much time online these days.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:08:41 PM
At 6/30/2010 6:02:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/30/2010 6:00:32 PM, lovelife wrote:

Robert Pattinson is ugly. Taylor Lautner is quite attractive though. The real mystery is why does everybody like Robert Pattinson? He's not attractive...at all.

As far as I can see, they both are. I flinch when I see either of them. Almost barf when I see Robert, and did twice.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:09:35 PM
At 6/30/2010 6:01:45 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 6/30/2010 5:38:04 PM, Denote wrote:
Off-Topic: Is The Last Airbender a kids movie?

I know the show is, but i'm 17 and loved the show. Although it's kids, it's stil a great plot with good characters and overall a good story, i will be seeing the movie.

Same here. I thought the show was fantastic and had a very entertaining plot with a unique take on fighting as well.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:09:36 PM
Whats the only thing that can make a Twilight movie good?

oh right VUVUZELAS

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

oh and to quote a good friend...

Calling a movie the best Twilight is like saying you have the best kind of AIDS - Korashk
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:10:19 PM

I read the Host which is another book by the same dumb lady. I only read it cause my mom gave it to me for a present and since she was being nice I forced myself into it.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:11:57 PM
At 6/30/2010 6:10:19 PM, lovelife wrote:

I read the Host which is another book by the same dumb lady. I only read it cause my mom gave it to me for a present and since she was being nice I forced myself into it.

I have that book... never read it... prb cuz my ex (twilight freak) gave it to me....

I THINK I SHALL GO BURN IT

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY