donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:44:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level X: Trouble in Midnight.

"...Weaver, did you see where Terra went?"

"Your mother?" Paramix stared at him oddly.
Vicksan started, "Ya... I know it's a personal thing, and people don't care about that stuff, but..."
"Vicksan." Paramix interrupted him. "Don't ever assume I don't care about your problems. They are as important to me as my own."
"..." Vicksan thought for a while, compiling what he wanted to say. His means of distracting himself failed. He had a job to do, and he knew that it wasn't the job that distracted him from the memory... It was the memory that distracted him from the job. "Did I ever tell you where I went to school? It was like a prison school... It was for troubled kids who can't work well without supervision. I mean, the supervision sucked, and we got out all the time... But it was an okay place, I guess. My best friend, Mikal, went there."
Paramix considered the information a moment. "So you had some problems, I take it... And your Mother?"
"The last thing I remember was her crying. I did something... And my mother called the police." Vicksan looked back at the town. The buildings were mostly up, and a town was forming where a camp used to be.

"I take it you don't want to say what you did." Paramix understood.
"No..." Vicksan tried not to remember it. "I remember my mother told me never to come home... The judge sent me to the school, and I've been there for almost two years. They said I could return home if I got my grades up, but I've been too scared to face her..." Vicksan clearly seemed bothered thinking about it.
"Did you just now start thinking about this? Or has it been on your mind for a while now?" Paramix asked
Vicksan looked at the trees behind the town, "Since the forest."
"Vicksan. I know your last memory of her wasn't very good, but I'm sure all your mother has wanted in the last two years is for you to come home." Paramix tried to think of what to say.
"I hope so..." Vicksan just stared absently at the forest...
"What about Mikal?" He figured it'd get Vicksan's mind off of his mother.
"Oh.. Um. He was some guy I met my first week there. He was stealing extra food. Crumpets... What prison school serves crumpets? Anyway, someone asked him to share, and he said no, but they kept asking anyways. I asked, and he gave me some in spite of that guy. We laughed a bit, and were best friends since then." Vicksan was smiling now. Paramix too.

"Vicksan, Paramix... You need to hurry to the fire..." Adam ran up behind them.
"What?" Paramix looked back. There was a fight breaking out.
Paramix and Vicksan ran in to stop the fighting. It was YYW and Bsh. Sokol sat, arms crossed, against a house.
"Sokol... He's your friend. Do something." Vicksan called to Sokol.
Sokol looked over and rolled his eyes. "YYW. I don't believe he did it."
"It has to be him." YYW spoke. "This didn't happen until his guys came here."
"That doesn't mean he did it." Paramix saw that the two were bruised. They had been taking hits, although Bsh clearly took more. It didn't even look like he wanted to fight back.

"Come on... Bsh is a cleric. He'd needed to be there to place spells." Sokol looked at Paramix.
"But Battlemages don't... They can use trick magic a lot. YYW could have placed them." Adam called out.
"No." Bsh1 wiped blood from his cheek. YYW seemed shocked that he defended him. "I came back from a conversation with... someone... about that. I was convinced, but if he did it, he wouldn't think I did it to such extremes." He hit his staff to the ground, and light ran across YYW's wounds. "Perhaps I did do it, YYW. But can you prove that by attacking me?"
YYW looked at him, then at Vicksan. Vicksan would be on Bsh's side. "No. Then who do you think tried killing Sokol."

"Who would want me dead?" Sokol finally stepped in.
Everyone looked around at each other. Sokol kept taking quick glances at Paramix. Paramix was taking note of it.

"You're waiting for a chance to say it... Here it is Sokol... Say it." Paramix stood straight and walked forward a bit, entering the circle.
"What?... Say what Sokol?" YYW looked at him. Everyone did.
"I think Paramix put the sigils up." Sokol pointed at him. Everyone looked at him, baffled by the accusation. But it did make sense, even if they weren't sure why he would...

----
FOREST
----

Bookworm kept walking. She was a far distance by the time Warem had went after her.
She walked up to a tree and sat down. It was getting dark by then, and she knew the calmness of the forest wouldn't keep spawns away for long.

She sat there trying to think, but was interrupted by noise.

"So if you didn't place the traps... Who did?" A voice from behind the tree said.
"I told you. I don't know." She could hear Mekaiel's voice. She looked around the tree to see Mekaiel talking to someone, but she didn't know who it was.
"Hmpt. Sure. So you're saying that someone else wanted Sokol dead? Just when you wanted to convince him that Vicksan and Paramix wanted him dead?" The voice, female, laughed.
Bookworm gasped. She couldn't believe what she had heard...
"I think you're lying. I think you have an item you used..." The voice spoke.
Mekaiel just looked that her oddly.
"So Mekaiel... When I saw you and Vicksan, and Paramix, in the forest last night... That sword of yours wasn't a Hollowed Longsword?"
Mekaiel stepped back a moment. He looked at her a bit, and sighed. "Fine... I suppose you know about the sword then... And I suppose you know it can place hexes." Mekaiel seemed amused, but Bookworm wasn't sure. "I placed the sigils from a distance, and watched. Sokol will accuse Paramix of trying to kill him. He'll make a big deal, and when he does, I'll use a Sigil on Sokol when everyone's distracted... They will think Paramix and Vicksan did it. There... You know the rest of the plan now..." He looked around for a bit, and continued, "And so does she." He stared at the trees around Bookworm.
Bookworm stepped back a bit, but she got grabbed from behind... "Hey kitty. A bit curious, aren't you..." The female voice laughed.
"Please... I..." Bookworm was terrified.
The girl, Sasima, realized who it was. "Hmm... Kitty's been caught by the mouse."
The sword tugged at the skin as it was pushed into her, and drawn out. The pain was numbing. Bookworm collapsed, paralyzed... Cursed Traption.
"She's dead." Sasima lied. "Let's go."
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:44:35 AM
----
TOWN OF MIDNIGHT
----

"Why would I wish to kill you?" Paramix asked. "You do know in the real world, it's best to prove a motive first."
"I have a motive... Power. I'm not like Bsh... I'm a fighter, and you know that from looking at me... A fighter with a group or men? A threat to any leader." Sokol glared menacingly at Paramix.
"That doesn't mean we'd kill you..." Vicksan tried getting involved. "We let you stay. Why would we do that if we didn't trust you?"
"Sokol, I don't think..." YYW tried also.
"Then what do you think? The cleric? The troll?" Sokol pulled out his sword. He was willing to fight over this.
"Hm?" Imabench woke up to see what was happening. "Oh..." He saw, got up, and left.
YYW looked at Paramix, "But Paramix isn't that kind of guy..."
"That's not what I heard... I heard he slapped Mekaiel... Hit him hard over a few words." Sokol looked back at Paramix.
Paramix focused his eyes on Sokol. He wasn't sure how Sokol knew that.
"I have birdies everywhere. I know what you are... You're polite until someone does something you don't like." Sokol finished, mostly.
Everyone looked around at each other, than at Paramix.
"That was different. It doesn't relate to this at all." Paramix tried defending himself. No one seemed to buy it.
"You hit Mekaiel...?" Emberly looked at him... "Is that why Mekaiel ran away?"
Paramix looked at her. That much was true...
"The question..." Sokol started. "Isn't why would you..." He started swinging his sword over his shoulder, preparing. "It's why wouldn't you."

----
FOREST
----

Warem looked around the forest for Bookworm.
"Book?" He called out.
He thought he heard something beyond the trees. He ran over, and saw Bookworm on the ground. She couldn't move, but could speak. "W... Warem..."
"Bookworm!" He ran up and picked her up. "What happened?"
"Warem..." She looked at him... "It's Mekaiel... He planted the Sigils."
Warem's eye widened. "But..."
"It's a Hollowed Longsword... He's trying to blame Vicksan and Paramix..."
Warem looked around where the town was. "We have to hurry... NOW."

----
TOWN OF MIDNIGHT
----

"Sokol." Paramix tried talking sense into him.
Sokol swung his sword at Paramix. He knew it was too far away to hit, it was a warning.
"Sokol. You don't know he did it." Bsh spoke.
"THEN WHO DID!" Sokol yelled. "NO... Who COULD have?" He pointed his sword at Paramix. It had rustic stains over it... Rust stains from blood.
Bsh looked at Paramix. He didn't know what to say. He had no reason to assume YYW did it anymore... But he could see Sokol's reason.
"We should hold a court, with a jury. Not this." Vicksan said.
"Shut up. You're not in the position to talk here. What are you? five? Who actually elected you?" Sokol snapped at him.
Vicksan stopped immediately... Those words ran through his head like thorns.
"Sokol!" Parasyte cut in.
Sokol looked at him, "Now you're being serious? You spend you're whole life trolling and annoying people, and only now do you act serious?"

"I agree with Sokol..." A voice spoke out. Mekaiel walked up near the group, but not in it.
Vicksan looked at him. "Mekaiel..."
"I agree too." YYW said. "I can't help but believe what Sokol's saying. No one else could have done it. Literally no one..." He regretted saying it, but it was true.

"Good enough for me." Sokol moved in and swung his sword at Paramix.
"Sokol!" Paramix yelled, dodged, and swung his staff across Sokol's chest. "Stop! You're reacting on a whim."
Sokol backed up and regained his breath and posture. "I'm acting on common sense." He got ready to swing again.
"Don't do this." Paramix warned. Paramix brought his staff down onto the sword, and kicked Sokol back.

-- You will be king --

Mekaiel's grin was a smear across his face.

"I know you did it!" Sokol swung again. Paramix ducked and brought his staff up under Sokol's jaw. It snapped with a sudden pain and crack that landed Sokol on his back.
"Paramix..." Vicksan didn't know what to do.

-- They should have picked you --

Mekaiel got out his sword. No one was watching him.

Sokol got up. "Damn you." He grabbed for his sword.

Bookworm and Warem exited the forest and ran for the town. They were too far to be heard.

Sokol charged Paramix, ready to stab the blade at him.

Mekaiel pointed the sword...

Bookworm tried yelling... "Paramix!" But they couldn't hear them.

-- You will rule them all --

"Mekaiel did it!" Mekaiel felt the sword cut through from behind. It was cursed, and bound him.

Bookworm and Warem stopped and stared... Everyone looked at him...

"Paramix didn't do it..." Sasima held the sword in place, binding Mekaiel to his spot the Cursed Traption. "He did... I saw Mekaiel place the hexes... I wanted to warn you, but he threatened me..." She noted Bookworm behind her. "Him and his friend... They caught me and warned me not to tell..."

'Don't tell little kitty. You know I can kill you. You're cursed now.' Sasima PM'ed Bookworm.
The Hollowed Longsword sat in Mekaiel's hand. Everyone saw it.
Mekaiel looked back at her. "You..."
"What is it, dear?" She smiled and winked. She PM'ed him as well, 'Don't tell them. My curse binds you until I choose to let go. I can kill you 'til then. Once cursed, I just have to want it, and you die.' She winked a last time.

She looked at Vicksan, and put on the saddest, most terrified eyes she could, and finished her plan... "Can... Can I stay now...?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:45:20 AM
Last Episode: The Dawn of Midnight // Part III ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Trail of Mikal ==> http://www.debate.org...

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What do you think will happen to Mekaiel?

2 - What do you think of the fighting in town?

3 - What's your opinion on Sasima and what she did?

What would you like to see in the next 5 chapters?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:36:21 PM
Sig change.

Also, remember to do the audience questions lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:43:38 PM
At 1/30/2015 4:36:21 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Sig change.

The only person who deos that is me lol.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:53:20 PM
At 1/30/2015 7:43:38 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Sig change.

The only person who deos that is me lol.

lol then you best keep doing it xD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:53:51 PM
At 1/30/2015 9:44:01 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Level X: Trouble in Midnight.

"...Weaver, did you see where Terra went?"

"Your mother?" Paramix stared at him oddly.
Vicksan started, "Ya... I know it's a personal thing, and people don't care about that stuff, but..."
"Vicksan." Paramix interrupted him. "Don't ever assume I don't care about your problems. They are as important to me as my own."
Yup. Definitely a father in real life.
"..." Vicksan thought for a while, compiling what he wanted to say. His means of distracting himself failed. He had a job to do, and he knew that it wasn't the job that distracted him from the memory... It was the memory that distracted him from the job. "Did I ever tell you where I went to school? It was like a prison school... It was for troubled kids who can't work well without supervision. I mean, the supervision sucked, and we got out all the time... But it was an okay place, I guess. My best friend, Mikal, went there."
This makes me sad ;(
Paramix considered the information a moment. "So you had some problems, I take it... And your Mother?"
"The last thing I remember was her crying. I did something... And my mother called the police." Vicksan looked back at the town. The buildings were mostly up, and a town was forming where a camp used to be.

Giving me the chills here.
"I take it you don't want to say what you did." Paramix understood.
"No..." Vicksan tried not to remember it. "I remember my mother told me never to come home... The judge sent me to the school, and I've been there for almost two years. They said I could return home if I got my grades up, but I've been too scared to face her..." Vicksan clearly seemed bothered thinking about it.
I'm bawling now. But seriously, this is sad.
"Did you just now start thinking about this? Or has it been on your mind for a while now?" Paramix asked
Vicksan looked at the trees behind the town, "Since the forest."
"Vicksan. I know your last memory of her wasn't very good, but I'm sure all your mother has wanted in the last two years is for you to come home." Paramix tried to think of what to say.
"I hope so..." Vicksan just stared absently at the forest...
"What about Mikal?" He figured it'd get Vicksan's mind off of his mother.
"Oh.. Um. He was some guy I met my first week there. He was stealing extra food. Crumpets... What prison school serves crumpets? Anyway, someone asked him to share, and he said no, but they kept asking anyways. I asked, and he gave me some in spite of that guy. We laughed a bit, and were best friends since then." Vicksan was smiling now. Paramix too.

Uh. What are crumpets?
Such a cool backstory.
"Vicksan, Paramix... You need to hurry to the fire..." Adam ran up behind them.
What the freak? I just pop out from nowhere? XD hell yeah!
"What?" Paramix looked back. There was a fight breaking out.
Paramix and Vicksan ran in to stop the fighting. It was YYW and Bsh. Sokol sat, arms crossed, against a house.
"Sokol... He's your friend. Do something." Vicksan called to Sokol.
Sokol looked over and rolled his eyes. "YYW. I don't believe he did it."
"It has to be him." YYW spoke. "This didn't happen until his guys came here."
"That doesn't mean he did it." Paramix saw that the two were bruised. They had been taking hits, although Bsh clearly took more. It didn't even look like he wanted to fight back.

Oh damn. YYW is the man.
"Come on... Bsh is a cleric. He'd needed to be there to place spells." Sokol looked at Paramix.
"But Battlemages don't... They can use trick magic a lot. YYW could have placed them." Adam called out.
That was . . . Quite an accurate depiction. Also well done Adam.
"No." Bsh1 wiped blood from his cheek. YYW seemed shocked that he defended him. "I came back from a conversation with... someone... about that. I was convinced, but if he did it, he wouldn't think I did it to such extremes." He hit his staff to the ground, and light ran across YYW's wounds. "Perhaps I did do it, YYW. But can you prove that by attacking me?"
YYW looked at him, then at Vicksan. Vicksan would be on Bsh's side. "No. Then who do you think tried killing Sokol."

"Who would want me dead?" Sokol finally stepped in.
Everyone looked around at each other. Sokol kept taking quick glances at Paramix. Paramix was taking note of it.

"You're waiting for a chance to say it... Here it is Sokol... Say it." Paramix stood straight and walked forward a bit, entering the circle.
"What?... Say what Sokol?" YYW looked at him. Everyone did.
"I think Paramix put the sigils up." Sokol pointed at him. Everyone looked at him, baffled by the accusation. But it did make sense, even if they weren't sure why he would...

What! O.o
----
FOREST
----

Bookworm kept walking. She was a far distance by the time Warem had went after her.
Ooooo. Now we're getting to the fun bit.
She walked up to a tree and sat down. It was getting dark by then, and she knew the calmness of the forest wouldn't keep spawns away for long.

Uh oh.
She sat there trying to think, but was interrupted by noise.

"So if you didn't place the traps... Who did?" A voice from behind the tree said.
"I told you. I don't know." She could hear Mekaiel's voice. She looked around the tree to see Mekaiel talking to someone, but she didn't know who it was.
Intriguing. . .
"Hmpt. Sure. So you're saying that someone else wanted Sokol dead? Just when you wanted to convince him that Vicksan and Paramix wanted him dead?" The voice, female, laughed.
Bookworm gasped. She couldn't believe what she had heard...
"I think you're lying. I think you have an item you used..." The voice spoke.
Mekaiel just looked that her oddly.
"So Mekaiel... When I saw you and Vicksan, and Paramix, in the forest last night... That sword of yours wasn't a Hollowed Longsword?"
Mekaiel stepped back a moment. He looked at her a bit, and sighed. "Fine... I suppose you know about the sword then... And I suppose you know it can place hexes." Mekaiel seemed amused, but Bookworm wasn't sure. "I placed the sigils from a distance, and watched. Sokol will accuse Paramix of trying to kill him. He'll make a big deal, and when he does, I'll use a Sigil on Sokol when everyone's distracted... They will think Paramix and Vicksan did it. There... You know the rest of the plan now..." He looked around for a bit, and continued, "And so does she." He stared at the trees around Bookworm.
Bookworm stepped back a bit, but she got grabbed from behind... "Hey kitty. A bit curious, aren't you..." The female voice laughed.
"Please... I..." Bookworm was terrified.
The girl, Sasima, realized who it was. "Hmm... Kitty's been caught by the mouse."
The sword tugged at the skin as it was pushed into her, and drawn out. The pain was numbing. Bookworm collapsed, paralyzed... Cursed Traption.
"She's dead." Sasima lied. "Let's go."

That. . . Was beautiful! ;) ugh. This episode is too good.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:56:30 PM
At 1/30/2015 9:45:20 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Next Episode: The Trail of Mikal ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna get whooped.

Well written. It's gonna escalate.

She didnt kill bookworm so I still think she's overall a good person.

I finally appeared! Now all that's left is a character death. It's been 10 chapters already. Also I want to know more about 'Terra'.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:59:42 PM
At 1/30/2015 7:56:30 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna get whooped.

I finally appeared! Now all that's left is a character death. It's been 10 chapters already. Also I want to know more about 'Terra'.

Lol you're missing the second half xD The chapter isn't over.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:07:27 PM
At 1/30/2015 7:59:42 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna get whooped.

Oh lol. Gonna read it now XD
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:09:06 PM
Sig change.

You really don't want me doing those. Send me episode 12 whenever you're ready.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:16:06 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:09:06 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Sig change.

You really don't want me doing those. Send me episode 11 whenever you're ready.

Fix'd
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:16:46 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:16:06 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

Nope. I've edited that one already.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:17:34 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:16:46 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

Dafuq? Do you work on a bunch of fanfics written by other people now? O.o
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:17:34 PM
Sig change.

Fix'd

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:18:19 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:17:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

DK and Zaradi. :-)
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:19:24 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:18:19 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

WORK ON MINE SINCE I'M SO LAZY PLS

Nah, just kidding. I don't want you to see how early you die. ;D
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:19:53 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:19:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

What.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:20:34 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:19:53 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

What.

Or how early Annie dies.

Or how early you have a child. :3
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:21:23 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:20:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

What.

Or how early Annie dies.

*makes notes for OUAD*
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:22:52 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:21:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:20:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sig change.

Fix'd

What.

Or how early Annie dies.

*makes notes for OUAD*

No no no I wasn't srs pls
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:27:40 PM
Sig change.

Fix'd

Lol he just edits the mispellings, and such.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:26:47 PM
At 1/30/2015 9:44:35 AM, donald.keller wrote:
----
TOWN OF MIDNIGHT
----

"Why would I wish to kill you?" Paramix asked. "You do know in the real world, it's best to prove a motive first."
I knew it. He's a step father and a lawyer. Makes sense.
"I have a motive... Power. I'm not like Bsh... I'm a fighter, and you know that from looking at me... A fighter with a group or men? A threat to any leader." Sokol glared menacingly at Paramix.
I sense a logical fallacy here.
"That doesn't mean we'd kill you..." Vicksan tried getting involved. "We let you stay. Why would we do that if we didn't trust you?"
"Then what do you think? The cleric? The troll?" Sokol pulled out his sword. He was willing to fight over this.
Yup, logical fallacy.
"Hm?" Imabench woke up to see what was happening. "Oh..." He saw, got up, and left.
Lol, this troll is smart.
How would you know? How could you possibly know that from meeting him in a video game? For all you know, he's a serial killer.
"That's not what I heard... I heard he slapped Mekaiel... Hit him hard over a few words." Sokol looked back at Paramix.
See?
"I have birdies everywhere. I know what you are... You're polite until someone does something you don't like." Sokol finished, mostly.
Damn right Sokol, you tell it as it is.
"That was different. It doesn't relate to this at all." Paramix tried defending himself. No one seemed to buy it.
Shts about to go down hehe.
Uh oh...
"The question..." Sokol started. "Isn't why would you..." He started swinging his sword over his shoulder, preparing. "It's why wouldn't you."
*grin*
I'm liking this.

----
FOREST
----

"Book?" He called out.
He thought he heard something beyond the trees. He ran over, and saw Bookworm on the ground. She couldn't move, but could speak. "W... Warem..."
But why would Sasima risk getting caught?

----
TOWN OF MIDNIGHT
----

Sokol swung his sword at Paramix. He knew it was too far away to hit, it was a warning.
"THEN WHO DID!" Sokol yelled. "NO... Who COULD have?" He pointed his sword at Paramix. It had rustic stains over it... Rust stains from blood.
Badazz Sokol.
Bsh looked at Paramix. He didn't know what to say. He had no reason to assume YYW did it anymore... But he could see Sokol's reason.
"Shut up. You're not in the position to talk here. What are you? five? Who actually elected you?" Sokol snapped at him.
Ouch. What a painful description.
Sokol looked at him, "Now you're being serious? You spend you're whole life trolling and annoying people, and only now do you act serious?"

"I agree with Sokol..." A voice spoke out. Mekaiel walked up near the group, but not in it.
"I agree too." YYW said. "I can't help but believe what Sokol's saying. No one else could have done it. Literally no one..." He regretted saying it, but it was true.

"Sokol!" Paramix yelled, dodged, and swung his staff across Sokol's chest. "Stop! You're reacting on a whim."
Sokol backed up and regained his breath and posture. "I'm acting on common sense." He got ready to swing again.
"Don't do this." Paramix warned. Paramix brought his staff down onto the sword, and kicked Sokol back.

-- You will be king --

"I know you did it!" Sokol swung again. Paramix ducked and brought his staff up under Sokol's jaw. It snapped with a sudden pain and crack that landed Sokol on his back.
Oh no...

Bookworm and Warem exited the forest and ran for the town. They were too far to be heard.

Sht...

"Mekaiel did it!" Mekaiel felt the sword cut through from behind. It was cursed, and bound him.

"Paramix didn't do it..." Sasima held the sword in place, binding Mekaiel to his spot the Cursed Traption. "He did... I saw Mekaiel place the hexes... I wanted to warn you, but he threatened me..." She noted Bookworm behind her. "Him and his friend... They caught me and warned me not to tell..."

'Don't tell little kitty. You know I can kill you. You're cursed now.' Sasima PM'ed Bookworm.
"What is it, dear?" She smiled and winked. She PM'ed him as well, 'Don't tell them. My curse binds you until I choose to let go. I can kill you 'til then. Once cursed, I just have to want it, and you die.' She winked a last time.

She looked at Vicksan, and put on the saddest, most terrified eyes she could, and finished her plan... "Can... Can I stay now...?

Oh man, I can't take this epicness no more.

Next episode please!
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:46:18 PM
At 1/30/2015 9:26:47 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:44:35 AM, donald.keller wrote:
----
TOWN OF MIDNIGHT
----

I knew it. He's a step father and a lawyer. Makes sense.
I sense a logical fallacy here.
Yup, logical fallacy.
Lol, this troll is smart.
How would you know? How could you possibly know that from meeting him in a video game? For all you know, he's a serial killer.

He knows him enough. They've been around Paramix nearly 3 days. Enough to know he isn'tbad.

See?
Damn right Sokol, you tell it as it is.
Shts about to go down hehe.
Uh oh...
*grin*
I'm liking this.

----
FOREST
----

"Book?" He called out.
But why would Sasima risk getting caught?

She didn't want to kill Bookworm, so she pretended to. She liked Bookworm too much. Besides... Making Bookworm die would be too simple.

----
TOWN OF MIDNIGHT
----

Badazz Sokol.
Ouch. What a painful description.

-- You will be king --

Oh no...

Sht...

Oh man, I can't take this epicness no more.

Lol now answer those questions :D

Next episode please!

In 4 days ;D

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 10:55:07 PM
At 1/30/2015 8:07:27 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna get whooped.

Well written. It's gonna escalate further.

She didn't kill bookworm so I still think she's somewhat a good person.

I want to know more about Sasima. She's my favourite character. Forget Sokol, Paramix and even Mikal. Sasima rules.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 11:14:16 PM
At 1/30/2015 10:55:07 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna get whooped.

gooood.

What about her real plans being to set Mekaiel up, and act like the good person to get to stay in town?

I want to know more about Sasima. She's my favorite character. Forget Sokol, Paramix and even Mikal. Sasima rules.

Lol you'll learn more about her. She's my favorite to write, but I think it's time to give some of the others more detail.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 11:57:27 PM
At 1/30/2015 11:14:16 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:55:07 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna get whooped.

gooood.

What about her real plans being to set Mekaiel up, and act like the good person to get to stay in town?
Well, I kinda saw it coming. When she didn't kill Book, I was suspicious. But still surprising nonetheless.

I want to know more about Sasima. She's my favorite character. Forget Sokol, Paramix and even Mikal. Sasima rules.

Lol you'll learn more about her. She's my favorite to write, but I think it's time to give some of the others more detail.