Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Twilight is so stupid

Subutai
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:17:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This trend hasn't died yet?
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
YYW
Posts: 43,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:55:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2015 9:17:35 PM, Subutai wrote:
This trend hasn't died yet?

I have very limited channels on my TV, and it was on. The werewolf guy is kind of hot, although I think we should all take a moment and talk about how racist it is for the werewolves (hairy violent beasts) to be native americans and vampires to be white, and for both to be in such tension with each other.
Varrack
Posts: 2,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 1:23:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2015 10:55:18 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:35 PM, Subutai wrote:
This trend hasn't died yet?

I have very limited channels on my TV, and it was on. The werewolf guy is kind of hot, although I think we should all take a moment and talk about how racist it is for the werewolves (hairy violent beasts) to be native americans and vampires to be white, and for both to be in such tension with each other.

How is that racist?
imabench
Posts: 21,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 12:25:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2015 9:17:35 PM, Subutai wrote:
This trend hasn't died yet?

Never underestimate the power of 14 year old girls to try to make a trend into basically a religion
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 12:56:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2015 8:56:29 PM, YYW wrote:
It's on TV now.... and no matter how much I try to like it.... I can't.

OMG me too.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
TN05
Posts: 4,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:22:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2015 8:56:29 PM, YYW wrote:
It's on TV now.... and no matter how much I try to like it.... I can't.

I think everyone agrees it's stupid now, even the fangirls. Plus it sucks even more for spawning 50 Shades of Grey.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:29:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/3/2015 1:23:38 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 1/31/2015 10:55:18 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:35 PM, Subutai wrote:
This trend hasn't died yet?

I have very limited channels on my TV, and it was on. The werewolf guy is kind of hot, although I think we should all take a moment and talk about how racist it is for the werewolves (hairy violent beasts) to be native americans and vampires to be white, and for both to be in such tension with each other.

How is that racist?

You seriously don't see it?

To be fair, I didn't see it until YYW just pointed out that the werewolves were native american.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:44:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2015 8:56:29 PM, YYW wrote:
It's on TV now.... and no matter how much I try to like it.... I can't.

Why would you even try?
Beginner
Posts: 4,471
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 12:28:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2015 11:44:48 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:29 PM, YYW wrote:
It's on TV now.... and no matter how much I try to like it.... I can't.

Why would you even try?

At 1/31/2015 10:55:18 AM, YYW wrote:
The werewolf guy is kind of hot

No further explanation needed. :)
Senpai has noticed you.