Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor book 1 episode 15

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:59:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please do not post until I finish posting.

Episode 00:http://www.debate.org...
Episode 01:http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
Episode 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
Episode 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
Episode 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)
Episode 05:http://www.debate.org...
(BOND)
Episode 06:http://www.debate.org...
(TIME)
Episode 07:http://www.debate.org...
(THE SENSIBLES.)
Episode 08:http://www.debate.org...
(UNITED AS ONE.)
Episode 09: http://www.debate.org...
(A LITTLE MADNESS IN THE MIX.)
Episode 10:http://www.debate.org...
(THERE ARE ALWAYS CASUALTIES.)
Episode 11:http://www.debate.org...
(THE ALMOST PERFECT DAY.)
Episode 12: http://www.debate.org...
(STANDING TALL.)
Episode 13: http://www.debate.org...
(DYING WISH)
Episode 14:http://www.debate.org...
(LIFE AND DEATH)

Sign-Up Sheet:http://www.debate.org...

Welcome back to the third and final arc of Survivor! (Only on the entertainment forum.)

New characters, new worlds and one old world that I haven't forgotten about!

So, lets start!

EPISODE 15: DIVIDE
=====================================================================
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 11:06:50 AM
Group 01: EndarkenedRationalist, Esocialbookworm, Malacoda, DarthKirones, PetersSmith
POV: Esocialbookworm

It"s been a week since that fateful fight on Madessia. Endark hasn"t come out of our room since, he barely eats and never talks. What the hell happened down there? How can I crack his shell?

"Thinking hard?" Malacoda sprung out of nowhere.

"Uh... Yeah. I"m concerned about Ennie. What caused him to be so traumatized?" She pondered.

"I have a guess. Something happened to Ajab. Endark must feel uber-guilty about it, as if he feels that it is his fault."

"D-Do you think Ajab died?" Esocial questioned as she bit into an apple. "I mean, Max mentioned that he would bring both Endark and Ajab back, but only Endark was returned."

"Honestly? I do believe that he-- Ajab is... How about you try to talk to Endark? See if we can get some answers."

"Okay. I"ll try talking to him." Esocial got up from her leather seat in the main lounge on the ship. What do I say? Hey Ennie, did our friend die a week ago while you were fighting an infamous troll on Debate.org?

*Knock Knock Knock*

Esocial gently opened the door. "Ennie? Are you okay? Can we talk?" She silently asked.

He sat on the bed, looking at his feet. He had many bandages all over his body, along with purple bruises and an odd burn on his shoulder.

"Ennie? Come on, talk to me."

He just sat there.

"Endark, please..."

He put his head in his arms. "Don't make me do this... Please... Leave me alone"

"Mr. Rationalist... You know you can trust me."

"STOP! PLEASE! I... JUST GO AWAY!" He screamed, but she didn"t leave his side. She sat down on the bed beside him.

"You can go and cry all day, but I will wait for you. Now how about you tell me what happened on Madessia and then I will make you a sandwich, 'kay?" Esocial patiently explained.

Endark"s face returned to it"s normal . "Okay... Me and Ajab were fighting RM, and RM damaged Ajab's life support system in his suit, so I had to repair it, and then Max came, but he lost, and then I had to fight RM by myself, I held my own for a bit, but then he was going to kill me, but Ajab intervened and sacrificed himself for me." Endark took a deep breath and continued. "Ajab said something about a Debate.org city and... and... " His face went pale again, and he returned to his previous state.

"That was good, but can you continue?" Esocial pleaded. "Ennie? C'mon, let"s finish that sentence." But Endark's burst of energy had faded, he said nothing and closed his eyes.

Damn it!

"Y'know Endark, I don"t have to take this crap. I put all my trust in you, but do I get anything? No. I"m sorry, but I won"t take that. "

That got Endark"s attention. "So, one second you say that you will wait, but now you act all impatient? I will agree with one thing, I also need time to think."

"Fine!"

A flaming rage had overtaken Annie, but as soon as she shut the door, she felt fine" For about two seconds. Sorrow then came and She sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

What was I thinking? I didn't mean what I said. Or do I? I do need time to think, but I am patient when it comes to Ennie, right? Am I?... Am I?

"Ouch!" Suddenly, there was a sharp pain on her left elbow. Esocial pulled the sleeve of her maroon hoodie up to her shoulder, and saw the same kind of burn that was on Endark"s shoulder.

Hey. I"ve studying medicine non-stop for the last three months and I have access to a state-of-the-art medical lab and a ton of books. I can figure out what this burn is.

She slowly got up, clutching her elbow. The bruise was a dark orange, almost a brown kind of color. It was shaped in an almost perfect square and was right above a blood vessel.

"Well? Did he spill the beans?" Malacoda interrogated. Once again, he came out of nowhere. "Come on, make it quick. I want to go to bed after I get an explanation."

"Woah Woah Woah... Mal" What in Raisor"s name is up with you? Why are you acting like such a huge d!ck? We got in a bit of a fight, Ajab is dead like suspected, but other than that,nothing, now if you excuse me, I have to examine this burn."

"No. You are not. Go back there and get the damn information. Now."

The same rage as before filled Esocial like air filling a balloon. "You think YOU can order ME? I"m not your personal slave, Mal. So why don"t you go away and take a space hike."

"HOW DARE YOU!" Malacoda screamed.

On his neck there was the same kind of burn, but he it had only materialized just that second.

"Guys, calm down. What is with all the yelling?" PetersSmith opened the door to her shared room with Mishapqueen and Jonbonbon.

"None of your damn business, Poll-queen." Malacoda snarled, as he was approaching Esocial menacingly.

I will give Mal this, he is awesome with insults.

"Poll-queen?!?" Her face lit up with fury and she threw an empty syringe at Malacoda, stabbing him in the arm. "No, I am the poll-empress!"

She too had the mysterious burn, only her was on her hand.

"GAAAAAAAAAH! You witch! You will pay for this!" Malacoda grabbed a surgical knife and chased both Esocial and PetersSmith across the ship, waking everyone else up.

Looks like it's Battle-Royale, DDO edition, in space!

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 11:10:09 AM
Group 02: Lannan13, Adam_Godzilla, Potbelliedgeek, Wylted, Mishapqueen, Carriead20
POV: Adam_Godzillia

Unlike almost everyone on the ship, Adam was a night owl. He spent his nights reading and doing therapy sessions.

He shared his room with Potbelliedgeek and Lannan. Carriead and Wylted were in the same room as well.

"So... Mishap... Correct me if I"m wrong, but you were a mind controlled bodyguard of Rational Madman, correct?" Adam gently asked as he sat on a comfy chair, with his notepad at hand.

"Yes. I was" She responded, her face in the shadows in the other comfy chair.

"Were you still able to think when being controlled?"

"Yes." She sounded a little impatient.

"Describe the experience please."

"Well... Have you ever been locked up? Have you ever been silenced? My consciousness was trapped, strangled, captured. No hope of escape. Just looking through a peephole through the darkness and watching my body work. I could see everything that was going on, but I could not hear anything. When I did get control back, I was exhausted. My skin burned, my muscles ached and my eyes stung. All I could do was sleep. Sleep and cry. When I did wake up, I was trapped again, watching my life through my own eyes, but it wasn"t me. It never was. I had all of the pain, all of the emotion and none of the life." She spoke like a laser beam. Focused and sharp, but fast, like it had to come out or else she would explode.

"So you are describing that it felt like you watching your life, but your life was being experienced by someone else?" Adam questioned as he scribbled words on his notepad.

"Precisely." Mishap flashed with anger, obviously not satisfied with the lack of answers.

"Do you feel robbed of life? Like having something you deserved, that you had earned taken away?" Adam continued on.

"How dare y-" Mishap began to yell.

"That"s enough therapy for one day. I can see that I have crossed a line. Please come back tomorrow after having a good night sleep and some careful thinking about my question."

When she was striding towards the door the end of Malacoda"s staff punctured the metal. The electricity spread through the metal, searing both Mishapqueen and Adam with electricity. The shook violently throughout their bodies, but suddenly ended when he removed the spear.

The door flew open, revealing a ferocious brawl between Malacoda, PetersSmith, Lannan, 9spaceking, Esocial, Krieg and Wylted. They all had orange burns.

"HEY! THAT HURT!" Adam screamed. The electricity awakened a volcano of anger he never thought he had. Mishapqueen was unconscious, but alive.

"Shut up, Seamonster. The big-boys and girls are playing, now go back to whatever Tokyo you destroyed." Malacoda taunted.

No. I will NOT be weak. I am NOT weak. A stupid man I was, thinking about morals and stuff, well no more. Adam_Godzilla will not hold back any longer!

*CRACK*

Adam hit Malacoda in the chin, sending him thundering to the ground. While it was a harder punch then he had ever thrown before, Malacoda wiped the blood from his chin and readied his staff. "Look"s like a reptile want"s to lose his nest"

"Bring it on, man. Let"s go!"

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 11:14:45 AM
Group 03: Krieg01, DDD, 9spaceking, RevNge, ElCorazonAma, That1User, Jonbonbon
POV: ElCorazonAma

The ship was not moving. Every forty-eight, DDD and Pot"s stop the ship for relaxation purposes, also to allow repairs and spacewalks. Even if our hero"s are lost in space, they can"t pass up the experience to observe the many wonders of space.

Using a spare space-suit that came with the ship, Marie innocently floated in space. The cord connected to the suit prevented Marie from going far, but still, she was in space!

After experiencing battles with an altered personality, done horrible challenges, survived wars and do heart surgery, she was finally at peace. Nothing to disturb her. She could be free, with no one to hold her back. She finally felt like she belonged.

Wow! If only mom was here! I could... Tell her about this...

Marie stopped, the joy that was consuming her evaporated.

WHY? Why does life have to so cruel? how can we even live in a universe where that happens? I... I don"t want this life!

Marie floated back at the ship, and pressed her head on the hull. As she was about to re-enter the ship, Rev popped out, also wearing a spacesuit.

Using the intercom, he awkwardly murmured "Hello".

"Um... Hi?" She responded.

"Out for a nice little space-walk?"

""Yea... I guess I am."

"Good... I just wanted to make sure that you are okay out here." Rev was quieter than usual. He was drawn back, possibly even sad.

"Wait! Before you go... can I ask you a question?"

As Rev himself was about to go back inside, he paused."Yea" Sure. Go ahead."

"Do you ever miss earth? Do you ever wonder why it had to happen to our world? Our families? How could this have happened?"

"I do... I just don"t think about it. It"s easier for me to pretend that it never happened, that at the end, this is some big adventure I willingly participated in, not a matter of survival. I do wish that I could see my parents, but I know that I can"t, so I pretend that I... I... I"m sorry... I can"t finish that sentence. I can"t pretend that nothing happened to them." Rev had trouble speaking, it seemed like there was something missing inside of him that prevented him from speaking on.

"Well... Thanks. That must have been hard for you to say all that." Marie smiled. She felt sorry for Rev, but glad he wasn"t the only one thinking like that..

"Shall we go back inside?" He quizzed, regaining a good mood.

"Yea."

Once inside, they noticed a lot of screaming, crashing and breaking going on. Someone even threw a knife into outer space before the door could close.

"What the hell is goi-OW!" Marie questioned. There was a stinging pain on her ankle, where she saw an orange burn. "How did this happen?"

"I have it too!" Rev shouted. He had also an orange burn right on his forearm.

Marie suddenly felt upset, but she didn"t even know why. Was it because she didn"t have the answers she desired? Or something else?

*WHAP*

That1User crashed into a wall, hurting his back. Following him was Lannan, who holding a baseball bat with modifications that made whatever it hit go further than it should.

"STOP! What has he done to deserve this attack!" Marie intervened.

"He attacked me first! So get away, or you get hit as well!" Lannan threatened. His eyes cold with murder.

"NO!" Rev tackled Lannan to the ground, punching him two times before he kicked Rev off.

The ship was divided, who can bring it back together?

TO BE CONTINUED!

*BONUS*
POV: Imabench

One week since RM captured me and Yama. He has tortured us at least a thousand times, but neither of us are willing to talk. Yama spends his days doing one-handed push-ups, since... He only has one hand.

Apparently, Earth was NOT destroyed like we thought, but I believe that is bogus, just utter bogus for the only purpose of trying to get us to talk... Someone"s coming... Can"t write anymore...

Jack opened the cell door, this time bigger, and his limbs covered in cybernetic attachments. "Alright boys... Get out of the cell. NOW!"

Imabench readied himself for a fight, but Yama continued to do push-ups. "Why should I?" He questioned, not looking at Jack.

"Because, Debate.org city awaits..."

Thanks for reading! Episode 16 should come out soon!

DarthKirones
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 11:48:52 AM
I mean, this makes the huge epic climaxes in the last chapter seem....useless. The story didn't really progress at all. Sure, two or three Defenders were captured, but there wasn't a total victory for ether side. We're essentially in the same place we were before. You have some intriguing events unfold, but they're all sudden and random. Having events just happen makes the pacing of your story jagged and rough, and a throwaway line about "haha, it was all RM's plan!" doesn't really cut it.