DDO: Game Over -- Season 1, Episode 12

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:05:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XII: The Tale of Two Leaders.

Police Report: "Terra Mansen, 17, should be approached with caution if found. She is deemed unstable and possibly violent."

The sun was setting, and the population of Midnight was gathering around the fire in Town Square, as they did every night. As they went for the fire, Emberly went for Vicksan.

"Vicksan." Emberly walked into the room with he was resting.
"Hm?" He barely gave note of her. She noticed his absent-mindedness.
"Have you asked anyone about logging out yet?" Emberly questioned him. "It"s been over a week."
"Yes." Vicksan kept his eyes closed and paid her no mind. He didn't want to answer her.
"Oh? And who would that be?" She pressed the issue.
"No one." Vicksan gave the default answer given with one doesn't want to reply to a question. Only after saying it did he realize it was the wrong reply. Emberly"s expression said it all. She stared with a strong disapproval to his response. "I mean"" Vicksan finally looked up and took note of her. "" It"s complicated." He stared a moment and considered everything he could have said, and what he still could.

"I see." Emberly shook her head and turned round. She wanted to continue the conversation, but she understand well enough that he would only find some way of justifying himself. She waited to see if he"d say anything, but he didn't. Finally, she went for the door and left.

Vicksan looked back down, and closed his eyes. The reality was too hard to explain. He couldn't let people know what the mod said, or that the Mods were getting involved. At first, it was incredible but not that hard to believe. After the recent statements from Airmax, it was an uncomfortable truth that he couldn't tell anyone"

----
--------
CITADEL
--------
----

"Mekaiel." Xlav sat on a large rock near a river flowing through the thicket and trees.
"What is it, XL?" Mekaiel didn't bother looking at him. He was observing the Citadel in front of them. Citadels were massive fortresses filled with Goblins. They range from the weakest, Wooden Cits, to the strongest, Platinum Cits. They were facing a Bronze Cit. Bronze was third weakest, just above Stone.
Cits produced masses of experience and treasure. Mekaiel didn't care for the treasure and gold. Sasima did. Jewelry only came from treasure, or it had to be made. Mekaiel never took her to be the jewelry type.

"They have eight goblins watching the entrance. Do you want me to distract them from behind the cit? The AI won"t pay attention if I attack the group." Xlav asked.
"Yes." Mekaiel finally looked over. "Don"t die too fast." He joked.
The Cit AI was programmed to base influence off of a ratio of men to attackers. One guy attacking a group of eight wouldn't produce much influence, since the ratio of men to attackers is too small. Such an attack hardly comes off as a threat. Without influence, though, a distraction wouldn't work.
Xlav begin for the back of the Cit. After a moment, Mekaiel could see flashing lights where Xlav was. The Cit had a lot of Goblin Mage spawns. Luckily it was only bronze, or Xlav would be in trouble.

"Let"s go." Mekaiel watched the guards leave their post for where Xlav was. Mekaiel, Sasima, and the other 5 entered the Cit from the front, and looked around. "DTaylor, scan that area." He pointed towards a large barrack that connected to the wall in back. He planned on taking the barracks first, then heading up onto the wall to kill everyone who was attacking Xlav. From there, the Castle would only be a few feet away.

Dtaylor: Mage: 27
Natural Magic: Master

Dtaylor used Area Scan on the Barracks. He saw three figures light up red, and one lit blue. "Three Goblins, and a" um" neutral?"
"Might be a Hostage" They provide Hearts, right?" Blah asked.

Blah: Cleric: 22
Natural Magic: Renowned.

"I"m not sure. Luckily, that"s what we have you for." Mekaiel looked back and smiled.
Hearts didn"t spawn in-game. They had to be created, but no one could seem to get the main ingredient. Hostages, bots that often spawn in Cits and other battle events, sometimes produced Hearts, but an update disabled the ability, since people would fight over who deserved the Heart.

"Let"s enter." Mekaiel snuck into the barracks. The doors weren't guarded, as he expected.
Inside the stone building were three Goblins. He got behind one and looked over at Sasima. He nodded his head, and she jumped at a Goblin on the opposite end of the room. The Goblins all looked at her as she slid her sword through the throat of the creature. The Goblin collapsed, and grew grey.

Before that Goblin had hit the floor, the other two begin for her. Mekaiel took advantage of the distraction, as planned, and cut his Hollowed Longsword into the chest of the spawn he stood behind. The other Goblin looked back as hoped. When distracted by Mekaiel"s sudden appearance, the Goblin was struck from behind by Sasima. She swung her blade low at its knees, lifting the sword so the second time around, it cut through the Goblins neck as it collapsed.

"Good. That worked out nicely." Mekaiel looked at the room with the hostage.
He walked up to the room and opened the door, but there wasn't a bot inside. Instead, what he found was a young player bond in chains on the floor of the room"
"What"" Mekaiel looked at him in shock.
"What is it?" Sasima walked around to see. She saw the player bond in the room, and without missing a beat, spoke, "OMG can I keep him?"

Vox_Veritas: UNKNOWN: 59
UNKNOWN

----
--------
BARRACKS
--------
----

The city was dark now. Emberly sat with Bookworm and Warem by the table of the Grand Hall.

"I"m worried about Vicksan." Emberly stared into her drink. It was Red Root, or some drink like so. She didn"t know the name of all the drinks in the game.
"I understand. I don"t think he wants to log out. But Emberly, you need evidence to make such a claim into a probable accusation." Warem looked at her drink. The amount of attention she gave the drink was curious to him. "You going to drink that Redberry?"
Emberly looked at him, then back at it. "Redberry?"
"Ya" That"s the drink"s name, silly." Bookworm answered. Emberly looked back at Warem, pushing the drink forward.
"I know we need evidence" Sokol is into the whole trial thing now." Emberly looked around, making sure no one was around. "Warem" You know Vicksan doesn't want to log out""
"I assume. Wording is important. I know nothing." Warem sat back.
"Well" I was just thinking" What do you care about more? Logging out, or Vicksan?" Emberly Asked.
Warem looked at her, knowing she knew his answer already. "Logging out, I guess." Warem answered.
"Book?" Emberly asked her next.
"Same." Bookworm looked at Warem, then back at Emberly. "Are you wanting to know if we"d betray Vicksan?"

Emberly was shocked by how fast they caught on. She wasn't sure if it was that obvious. "Well" If he doesn't want to log off, and we think he"s trying to stop everyone else from logging off so he can continue being leader, then yes""
"Ember"" Warem started.
"I miss my father..." Emberly interrupted. Warem sat back and considered... He understood why she took logging out so serious.

"Ember. What would we do? Kick him out of Midnight? Everyone looks up to him as their leader." Bookworm tried understanding Emberly"s point.

"I know" But"" Emberly tried speaking.
"Who would replace him as leader? We have a town to consider." Bookworm continued.

"You"re pretending having a leader and "considering the town" are the same." Emberly started. Bookworm and Warem both gave her their attention. "They aren't" The town needs to log off. If Vicksan doesn't want them to, and you let him stay leader, you"re not considering the town."
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:14:11 PM
"Yes, but Ember..." Bookworm started.
"Book." Warem interrupted. He sat up straight. Bookworm didn't want to interrupt him, even though it was him who interrupted her. "She's right. If you want to consider the town, think of their needs. They need to log off more than they need Vicksan as leader. They need a leader who cares about their main need, logging off, and Vicksan might not be that leader. But Ember, if we got rid of him, who would replace him?"
"..." Emberly though for a moment.
SebUK appeared from the hallway. He was looking to head off to sleep, but saw everyone sitting around. "Heya guys. What's you all talking about?"
"Stuff." Warem replied.
"What kind of stuff?" Seb asked.
"The nothing kind." Bookworm smiled.
"Sounds like a fun topic." Seb sat down at the table.

SebUK: Knight: Level 18
Swordfighting: Respected

"What are you up to, UK?" Warem watched him sit down. Seb was one of his soldiers.
"Nothing much... Just getting ready for bed. You guys don't seem very tired." Seb replied.
"I'm not." Emberly responded. SebUK noted a bit of frustration in her voice.
"She's annoyed. Don't worry about it." Warem sighed.
"I see. Well it sounds like she needs to sleep anyways." Seb looked at Ember. She ignored him.
"I agree. Ember, I think you should rest your mind." Warem got up with Ember, and walked with her to her room.
Bookworm watched, unsure of what to think.

"You're not jealous of the amount of attention he gives her, are you?" Seb asked her.
"No... He's just really faithful to her. I don't understand it... But I don't think it's anything more than that." Bookworm wasn't sure if she believed what she was saying.
"Don't let it get to you. Think too deep, and you're get lost." Seb sat up, and left for the doors. He stopped to say one last thing... "Remember. Dig too deep of a hole, and you'll get struck. The same is true for thoughts. Think too deep, and you know." He smiled as he continued for the door and left.
Bookworm just watched as she considered his words. Perhaps he was right. Maybe she was thinking too deep into Warem's relationship with Ember. Maybe...

----
--------
CITADEL
--------
----

Mekaiel stared at the player for a moment, considering their discovery.
"Mekaiel, bots don't kidnap players." Blah told him. He gave a look indicating that he already knew that.
"Who are you, Vox?" Mekaiel asked the player.
Vox looked up at him without replying.
"Hm. Kill him for his inventory." Mekaiel turned around. Sasima made a face to display her slight shock.
"Sure thing." Despite the shock, she was happy to.
"We can't just kill him!" Blah was unsure how to respond.
"If Mekaiel wants to, then the boy dies." Sasima replied.
"Sasima." Mekaiel stopped her. "Blah, can you get him to talk, then? While me and killspree over here gets to the wall?"
Sasima seemed to enjoy the name.
"Sure. I can try." Blah attended to the hostage.

Mekaiel and Sasima begin up the oak staircase, heading to the top of the wall.
"Why didn't we kill him?! You asked me to, than seemed mad when I tried to." Sasima asked as they reached the top. There were Goblins firing arrows and spells down at Xlav, who was hiding behind a large rock shrouded in trees.
Mekaiel stopped her. "Listen Sasima. I may be in charge here, but everyone in our party matters. If Blah isn't comfortable killing someone, we don't kill the person then."
"So now you care about the group." Sasima criticized him. "Now that you're leader, of course."
"Midnight was a group of parties, none of whom cared for each other. This party is nothing like that." A Goblin turned around to see Mekaiel and Sasima.
Sasima threw a rusty dagger at the Goblin. The small knife dug deep into the Goblins skin, reducing his life to zero. The Goblin's skin grew grey, and he faded into experience. "I'm flattered you think of us like that." She grinned with a touch of sarcasm.
"Understand. There is no 'us' for you. There is the group, and than there is you." Mekaiel stared straight at her without kindness in his eyes. "You're only here because I need you."
Sasima smiled crookedly, "Aww. How sweet."
"And when Midnight is gone, and I don't need you anymore, I will kill you." Mekaiel ignored her sarcasm.
She stared a moment, and resumed smiling, "Good thing you..."
"Sasima." Mekaiel interrupted her. "I hate you. Do not confuse my patience for affection. You are only here because I hate you less then I hate Vicksan... I. Hate. You."
Sasima didn't resume smiling this time. She looked into his eye, and saw how much he hated her in them.

Mekaiel returned to the mission. He ran into a Goblin on the wall and kicked behind the spawn's knee. Its leg collapsed, and it fell back onto his sword. The other Goblins looked over at him. There were three of them.
They charged him. One was hit by fire and burst into a breeze full of experience. "Nice hit!" Mekaiel yelled down to Xlav. The next Goblin, a Goblin Knight, got within range. Mekaiel spun his sword out from the first spawn's back, over his head, and back around across the Knight's shoulder.
The third spawn never made it to him. Sasima had cut through the creature and was heading for the castle. Mekaiel watched her leave. Oddly enough, he noted how she seemed to hate when he was generally mad at her. "Hm." He considered for a moment, but the lack of care got the better of him, and he left for the castle too.

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

The City of Midnight was sleeping now. In the Barracks, Warem sat at a wooden table.

He was thinking about what Emberly was talking about earlier. Emberly was right. Vicksan didn't seem interested in logging out. He wasn't fond of Vicksan as leader, but could they really get rid of him? Would Sokol allow that?
"Are you a girl?" Paris sat next to him.
"Where'd you come from, Parasyte." Warem said while ignoring him entirely.
"Well that depends on how far back we're talking." Paris replied, "So... You a girl?"
"How many computers?" Warem ignored him still.
"Hm. I didn't come from a computer. What do yo take me for? Adware?" Paris smiled at his joke.
"Yes." Warem looked over at him.
"Hehe. I use 5." Paris replied. "How'd you know I was an NC?"
"Your name's Parasyte. Clever, I'll give you that. Although, I thought NCs only use Para in their names to warn others so they know before a fight... I didn't take you to be that type." Warem looked away again.
"Sometimes I like being considerate." Paris thought about it, "Sometimes. That, and I have a nicer big brother... He doesn't like unfair players."
"I see. Not many NC's with more than 3 computers though." Warem considered the boy a moment. He has an older brother, and listens to his brother apparently. Warem never expected either... Clearly he's a young boy. It reminded him of Vicksan's words... About how anyone could be a kid in this game.
"Ya... Well I have some pretty nice connections." Paris bragged.
Warem noted that Paris wasn't as annoying as he was prior. What Sokol told him a week prior must had gotten to him.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:19:55 PM
"What are you two talking about?" Adam walked up to the table and sat down. 1harder was with him.
"Sounds like personal stuff." 1harder replied to Adam.
"Why are you two here." Warem spoke. As usual, it wasn't really a question. Just an opening statement. 1harder and Adam were soldiers.
"I assume you aren't looking for an answer." Adam caught on. "So. I was wondering... What are we training for?" A few people had been questioning that.
"People who don't see this as the serious situation it is." Warem replied.
"Like Mekaiel." 1harder finished for him.
"Why didn't we kill him then? Would be easier than having to train." Paris asked.
"Because we'd still have to train. There are over 100 people on this server. Many like Mekaiel." Warem continued, "And we didn't kill him because we don't kill players."

"You don't? Since when?" 1harder asked.
"Since I realized you don"t know who you're killing." Warem didn't want to seem too sentimental, but he knew holding that realization from fighters would only lead to trouble.
"I suppose that's true." Paris replied.
Warem looked over at him for a moment. "Hmm."
"What?" Paris was curious of Warem's expression.
"Does your older brother care about you?" Warem asked.
"...Of course. We're best friends. Why?" Paris was confused.
"No reason." Warem got up and left for the door. Paris watched him leave, curious still.
"Don't worry about it, kid." 1harder sat back. "Warem asks weird things a lot."

----
EMBERLY"S ROOM
----

Warem walked up to the door and sat against it. His mind was cluttered with thoughts he couldn't get rid of.
He considered Paris a bit. The boy was obviously young, and his older brother was probably scared... Vicksan may have taught him that anyone here could be a child, but if Vicksan didn't want to log out, those kids are the ones who suffer most.
Warem considered Emberly's words at first because he and the town wanted to log out, but now he knew why they had to log out.
"Warem?" Emberly opened the door behind him and stopped. "Why are you here? It's midnight..."
"Emberly." Warem stood up and looked at her. "I agree... We need to get rid of Vicksan. We need a leader who wants us to log out."
Emberly pondered Warem for a minute, then spoke, "I'm happy you agree... When do we start?"
"Tomorrow." Warem replied. "We'll get the guards... They will follow me... And we get rid of the boy. But Ember, remember..." He continued, "We don't kill him."

----
--------
CITADEL
--------
----

Mekaiel, Sasima, and the others had cleared out the Citadel's Keep. The battle went as it normally did. They entered, and had to fight three waves of enemies... Sasima was looking around for the treasure.

Mekaiel looked out the window and saw the whole cit in front of them. He saw the rest of his men group together in the center. They had finished killing every remaining Goblin. DTaylor looked up at him and gave a thumbs up.
"Mekaiel." Blah walked in.
"Is it about the hostage?" Mekaiel already knew what Blah wanted. He looked back and saw Vox standing beside Blah. "What about him?"
"Well. I don't know... I found out a few things, but they only made me know even less about him." Blah looked at Vox.
Mekaiel's eyes narrowed, and his face gave away confusion. "What are you talking about?"
"I need to talk to you... Privately." Blah started. He finished in a PM. "This... Vox guy... He has a character stamp." A character stamp is a file that can be accessed from in-game, giving details about the player.
"Yes... We all do, Blah." Mekaiel replied.
"No... We don't. Character stamps are on our computers." Blah looked at Mekaiel tilt his head in bewilderment... "We aren't connected to our computers, so you can't access our character stamps."
Mekaiel thought about it for a moment, then tried. He looked into Blah's character page, but couldn't access the stamp. He left the page and looked at Vox.
"If we have to be connected to our computer to view our stamps, how come we can view his..." Mekaiel never took his eyes off Vox.
Sasima looked between the two, confused. Obviously, they were talking in PMs, and she wished she could read them.
"Vox_Veritas." Mekaiel started. "You're staying with us for a while."

"So I get to keep him? Yay!" Sasima yelled.
Mekaiel took a moment to look at Vox's characteristics... White hair, tall, and with green eyes. "Hm." Mekaiel focused on his eyes for a while.
'What is it?' Blah caught on to Mekaiel's curiosity.
'Green Eye textures were apart of an update they never finished, right?' Mekaiel asked.
'Yes... Why?' Blah was confused.
'So you can't get green eyes in the game...?'
'... No.'
'I see...' Mekaiel focused on Vox's eyes a bit longer. "Let's get out of here. Sasima, get the treasure." Mekaiel turned away. "Blah, do something with him. He's too damaged and can't fight you. I have someone to find now..."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:20:15 PM
Last Episode: The Trial of Mikal. ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Way Home // Part I ==> http://www.debate.org...

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What do you think of Vox_Veritas?

2 - What do you think of Ember and Warem?

What would you like to see in the last 3 chapters?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:22:52 PM
At 2/7/2015 4:20:32 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Couples of minor errors. You should have let me edit this one like the others. :-)

It doesn't detract from the story though.

The "'s are the editors fault... It turns ' and ... into those alot :/

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:24:09 PM
At 2/7/2015 4:22:52 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:20:32 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Couples of minor errors. You should have let me edit this one like the others. :-)

It doesn't detract from the story though.

The "'s are the editors fault... It turns ' and ... into those alot :/

That's not what I was referring to.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:30:18 PM
At 2/7/2015 4:20:15 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Next Episode: The Way Home // Part I ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

I dunno. He doesn't do anything.

I think anything involving any girl and Warem is creepy, since he's like 20-30 years older than them.

I don't think that matters. It's already been determined.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:32:56 PM
At 2/7/2015 4:30:18 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

What about the information Mekaiel hears at the end of the chapter?

I think anything involving any girl and Warem is creepy, since he's like 20-30 years older than them.

Lol you know he's only 22.

It has? O.O

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:51:50 PM
At 2/7/2015 4:32:56 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

That the developers apparently suck if they can't program green eyes.

That is...inconsistent with your implications. No 22 year old would be a father with the implied backstory Warem has (lost child).

It has? O.O

I would certainly hope so.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:55:43 PM
At 2/7/2015 4:51:50 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:32:56 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

That the developers apparently suck if they can't program green eyes.

Very true lol.

That is...inconsistent with your implications. No 22 year old would be a father with the implied backstory Warem has (lost child).

Lol remember... I know everything about my characters, and I have them all planned out. It's consistent, people just have to guess and wonder until I reveal it :) Thinking of revealing it in the last episode.

It has? O.O

I would certainly hope so.

Oh! Nevermind xD I misunderstood. Yes, it is. But I like knowing people's opinions. It helps me sway the story ever slightly were people like it to be.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:23:25 PM
I'd actually be happy to stay stuck in a game. I'd get homesick eventually, but as long as I'm alive, I'd rather stay. :3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:28:50 PM
Vox = Yui

And don't tell me this hacker's at a higher level than me...I leveled up, right? ...right?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:30:21 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:28:50 PM, RevNge wrote:
Vox = Yui

And don't tell me this hacker's at a higher level than me...I leveled up, right? ...right?

You're in Midnight. People in the city don't level up fast.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:31:34 PM
AND DON'T CALL ME PARIS DAMMIT (I have no choice though do I) D:<

I chose "Parasyte" after the anime... ;_;

Wait, I'm Sokol's little bro? I thought I was CENSORED's little bro.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:32:31 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:30:21 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Vox = Yui

WTF

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

I DIDN'T EVEN LEVEL UP ONCE

I WILL NOT LOSE TO HAX M8 I'M A FVCKING MLG FAZE CLAN NC

I WANT OUT LET MEH FARM ALL DEM CITS
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:34:16 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:32:31 PM, RevNge wrote:
Vox = Yui

WTF

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

Lol wait for Season 2. I'll have you ditch the city scene. Until than, I was hoping I"d hear your opinion of Parasyte in this Chapter.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:40:32 PM
By the way, I think Vox is the boy who sent messages to Vicksan a few episodes ago telling them where Mekaiel was.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:48:16 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:34:16 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Vox = Yui

WTF

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

Lol wait for Season 2. I'll have you ditch the city scene. Until than, I was hoping I"d hear your opinion of Parasyte in this Chapter.

I CTRL-F'ed "Parasyte", and only two results came out. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Then I realized you nicknamed me as "Paris", lol.

Personally, I thought it was about time someone realized I was an NC (I mean, seriously bruh, dem noobs are so clueless). I'm assuming that my older brother doesn't know that I'm Parasyte and I don't know that my older brother is CENSORED. We seem a lot different in personality, and the fact that he's my bae (;D) is a bit surprising since he'd probably find me annoying the most out of all the players. I can't wait until we find out we're siblings.

As for Paris himself, he gives me the impression that he's hiding something about himself behind all of the joking and smiling, such as the fact that he has five computers (not sure how that's relevant, but I'm assuming that's good? CENSORED probably has like twenty though). I'm not entirely sure, though. I liked his interactions with Warem (inb4 IRL Endark is actually a girl) a lot, and I would be confused (but more cautious and wary) as well with his odd responses. I'm not sure why Warem wants to get rid of me, though. I'm hardly a threat, NC or not, unless I'm underestimating myself. O.o

Tl;dr: You nailed it m8
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:50:25 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:40:32 PM, RevNge wrote:
By the way, I think Vox is the boy who sent messages to Vicksan a few episodes ago telling them where Mekaiel was.

Interesting theory. I love hearing what people believe. ;)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:51:31 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:50:25 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Unless it was me somehow, which I highly doubt as a minor character.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:53:02 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:48:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
Vox = Yui

WTF

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

I CTRL-F'ed "Parasyte", and only two results came out. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Then I realized you nicknamed me as "Paris", lol.

lol

Personally, I thought it was about time someone realized I was an NC (I mean, seriously bruh, dem noobs are so clueless). I'm assuming that my older brother doesn't know that I'm Parasyte and I don't know that my older brother is CENSORED. We seem a lot different in personality, and the fact that he's my bae (;D) is a bit surprising since he'd probably find me annoying the most out of all the players. I can't wait until we find out we're siblings.

Lol warems very smart. I can't wait for that scene too.

As for Paris himself, he gives me the impression that he's hiding something about himself behind all of the joking and smiling, such as the fact that he has five computers (not sure how that's relevant, but I'm assuming that's good? CENSORED probably has like twenty though). I'm not entirely sure, though. I liked his interactions with Warem (inb4 IRL Endark is actually a girl) a lot, and I would be confused (but more cautious and wary) as well with his odd responses. I'm not sure why Warem wants to get rid of me, though. I'm hardly a threat, NC or not, unless I'm underestimating myself. O.o

Warem doesn't want to get rid of you xD As for the 5 computers, that's how many you have connected to your character. He has the processing power of 5 whole systems on him, meaning 5 Mods (since earlier in the story, it mentioned how Mods are ran off IP addresses, so the more IP's you have, the more mods you can have.) The rest is indeed censored lol.

Tl;dr: You nailed it m8

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:53:34 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:51:31 PM, RevNge wrote:

Lol yea... Probably wouldn't have been you xD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:58:23 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:53:02 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/7/2015 6:48:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
Vox = Yui

WTF

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

lol

Lol warems very smart. I can't wait for that scene too.

O rlly

Warem doesn't want to get rid of you xD As for the 5 computers, that's how many you have connected to your character. He has the processing power of 5 whole systems on him, meaning 5 Mods (since earlier in the story, it mentioned how Mods are ran off IP addresses, so the more IP's you have, the more mods you can have.) The rest is indeed censored lol.

Woops, sorry. I assumed "we get rid of the boy" was directed towards me, but apparently it's Vicksan. XD

So I have five moderators or modifications? The former doesn't really make sense. Also, what do Mods do?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:58:35 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:53:34 PM, donald.keller wrote:

</3
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:00:31 PM

I didn't mention this in the PM, but I'm with Rev. I like the way he's done in this scene a lot,
(PS, I don't find him annoying. That's the trick.)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:03:52 PM
At 2/7/2015 7:00:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I didn't mention this in the PM, but I'm with Rev. I like the way he's done in this scene a lot,

Which scene? With Paris or with Vox?

Yes, but he wanted a kid character who annoys the people around him lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:05:10 PM
At 2/7/2015 7:03:52 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:00:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Which scene? With Paris or with Vox?

Paris

Yes, but he wanted a kid character who annoys the people around him lol.