Jump to topic:

A Game of DDO Season 2: Chapter 1

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:50:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello all. I know I said I gave up on this series due to plot complications and all that. But I felt I needed to find a way to fix it. To complete the story. After discarding the initial episodes 9,10,11,12 and 13 after the end of chapter 8, which was a painful process that almost shattered me to pieces, I began working on a new plot, a new direction. I was finally satisfied with what I had made. At times, I cried. At times I looked at the sky and pleaded for guidance. Other times, I screamed at the empty wall. (only the last part was a joke :p)

A shout out to the people who inspired me to restart this series: Endarkened_Rationalist and Mishapqueen. You guys are the best. Donald Keller, thank you man for convincing me to give the series a second go, you've no idea how much I appreciate it. And another thank you to Rev, for being plain hilarious and giving commentary XD. And thank you to all the silent readers (if there are any), you guys are awesome :).

Without further ado, here is the first chapter of season 2 of A Game of DDO. Enjoy!

(P.S. I will reply to all commentary when I get the time, so I encourage any feedback, thank you again!)
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:50:34 AM
===============
Master and Slave
===============

The dungeon cell was cold. Small. The floors were blood-stained. The walls, jagged with rocks, were illuminated by the orange flicker of a torchlight outside of the cell. Jibber, who could not reach the fire, shivered uncontrollably and his breath turned to fog.

Jibber examined the cell bars in front of him. They were rusty and brown. He reached for the bars. He pulled his face near them and called out into the darkness of the tunnel.

"Water... please..." he muttered weakly. His body sagged from his weight.

There were no guards outside who would hear Jibber's plea. No guard ever came down to the dungeon. Jibber was alone too. The other prisoners had died years or decades ago.

Outside his cell, coming from the right side of the dark corridor of the tunnel, Jibber heard a door open. It creaked against the rust.

He closed his eyes, thinking this was it. He muttered a prayer to the gods. All three of them. And then silently, he apologised to his master.

"I'm sorry... Lord Adam-us... I wasn't... a... good-enough squire," Jibber whispered in the dark. He opened his eyes. Standing outside the cell was a grim faced man wearing the hooded cloak of a palace guard. No wait, he wasn't just grim. He was wincing. He limped on one leg and when he spoke, Jibber almost burst into tears of relief.

"I told you, I'm no bloody lord, Jib. And don't say sorry, if it wasn't for your iron clad balls that night, a lot more of us would have died." Adamus Snow unveiled his cloak, revealing the black leather clothing underneath. He wore black winter gloves and black boots. And it looked as if he had gained some weight. Jibber noticed he looked bigger and stronger than before. Jibber smiled, lips cracking.

"Here." Adam passed his cloak through the iron bars. "It's bloody cold in here." Jibber took it and with some pause, Adam added, "and out there too."

Jibber nodded at Adam, attempting to say thank you and 'I owe my life to you my lord.' Adam nodded back, understanding. After a pause, Jibber asked him what he had longed to know.

"How... long?" He croaked.

Adam's eyes glinted and they looked distant, recalling the time that had passed since Jibber's imprisonment.

"Three - no, four weeks, or a month. Winter came just a fortnight ago." Adam hugged himself and shivered. "The palace isn't doing too bad. But this dungeon is colder than an old lady's vagina." Suddenly Adam's eyes went darker, more serious. "I'll get you out of here, I promise. I've tried telling off my uncle, to bring some sense into the git, but he gave me this." Adam turned his cheek, and there was a purple bruise. "But don't worry. I've figure out an escape plan." Adam suddenly looked remorse.

Adam put his right hand on one of the bars and gripped it tightly, he had tears in his eyes. "I- This... This is all my bloody fault. I got you in this mess Jib. I... F*ck!" He pounded the steel of the bar. "I'm sorry Jib... I'm sorry..."

Jibber replied gently. "Adam... It's... not your fault. It-was... mine. I... shouldn't have let... you in that wine cellar...This... is the-price." Their eyes locked on each other. "And there's... no way out of this. No way that-won't... get you in trouble. So... it's... fine."

"It's not f*cking fine Jib! They're not going to execute you, you know that? Worse. They're going to cut your tongue off, burn it to ashes, give it as a bloody offering to the gods and then they'll exile you or sell you to some poor merchant!" Adam breathed heavily, the mist building up.

He added, "I'm so... bloody... angry, Jib. One month. One month, since you've been in here. And one whole f*cking month that Liz is still out there, possibly getting raped by the cunt f*cker who calls himself the Lord of darkness!" His eyes were flaring and when Jibber did not reply, the flare died and it was replaced with guilt again. Solemnly, Adam fished for the food and water he kept in his hidden pouch. He handed the loaf of bread and the leather bottle to his friend. Jibber held the items with pale hands.

"Thank you." Jibber managed, his voice tinged with unspoken amounts of gratitude. After a slight pause, he chuckled and looked up at Adam, who had been staring at the floor. "You... know what Adam?" He sipped the bottle and was instantly relieved as the hot water flowed through.

Adam looked back up at Jibber, eyes red. "What Jib? I've got more, so don't worry. I"m going to stay here for the whole day. Keep you company." Adam grinned slightly. But Jibber shook his head and chuckled.

"I'm... afraid I would just bore you. No, I've got an idea." Jibber took a another gulp of the warm water.

Adam leaned into the bars. "About what?"

"Escaping."

"How?"

"There... is a law, if I remember correctly, that says... I'm allowed only one way to escape any punishments given by a master of squires or... a master of slaves... Only one way to escape the hand of a lord and become a free man."

Adam stared at him, and then when he seemed to understand, his eyes grew concerned. "Wait. You don't mean..."

Jibber grinned, the light returning in his eyes. He was slowly regaining his strength. Despite the cold making his teeth still chatter, he replied.

"Yes. A trial by combat."
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:52:12 AM
=======================
The High Council's decision
=======================

"Yes, yes. That's all very good and all but how exactly will we do that?" asked Jacobis Bench, who was seated with his boots up on the table as usual.

"Lord Jacobis. Put your foot down. This is not the council room. This is the Queen's discussion chamber." Lord Altar said with a stark tone. He was past being annoyed by the troll's behaviour. "And this is important," he added with finality, his grey eyes narrowed.

"As you say." Jacobis put his foot down from his end of the long table.

There was a pause. Then he added, "But this discussion can't be more important than your receding hairline Lord Altar."

Altar was aghast. There were chuckles shared by the other members. In particular, Lord Linkish Endark, chief of crops, who was guffawing. Altar gave the chief a glare that silenced him.

"Enough Jacobis. Or might I remind you that the Queen has just recently given me power to dismiss or recruit members of the High council." Altar replied with a warning tone.

"You don't mean the 'Mishappen Queen' do you? The old lady can barely walk ten shields without bumping into a wall," Jacobis sneered. Altar felt it difficult to control his temper and his muscles tensed. It was all he could do not to grab the little imp and throw him out of the window.

But it was someone else who lost their cool. Lord Winston Loria rose from his armchair at the other end of the table. The sunlight from the three crystal round windows behind him eclipsed his robe. "Get out," he said, voice almost nonchalant, but he was quaking with anger and his face flushed red.

Lord Jacobis looked as if he was about to say something but then shrugged and stood up from the seat. He took his leave.

For a moment, the room was quiet. Then, Altar cleared his throat. "And so gentlemen. As we were discussing. We planned to have a secret infiltration to retrieve-"

The chamber door burst open before Altar could finish. Lord Romani Bluesteel came in, wearing a magnificent silver armour, painted with the house sigil of Bluesteel.

"What is the meaning of this!" he demanded, his voice echoed around the room.

"I"ve received word that there will be no search quest for my wife! Explain this, all of you!" He stood there, tall, intimidating. But, while the title of Stormborn gave him a high status, it was not higher than the council's.

"Where are your manners? This is a private discussion. Leave boy," Baron Lannan of house Roylatham growled at the Stormborn. Ser Anthony, who had been standing quietly by the windows, came forward. His heavy golden armour clanked against the tile of the floor.

"My lords. If I may interject, I think he has the right to know what's going on." The knight said, firmly but cautiously. Baron Lannan did not reply. The Knight was well respected.

"Know what?" Romani demanded, raising his voice. Lord Altar was the one who replied.

"Son, I know you are impatient about rescuing Lady Elizabeth. But, the council has decided, in the best interest of the castle, it would be wise to store men and soldiers in case of a second attack by the Lord of Darkness."

"Are-Are you just giving up then? You would just abandon my wife? It has been a month father!"

"Let me finish," Lord Altar said patiently. "While that is the official news. We had just been discussing about a secret mission to save Lady Elizabeth. A search party if you will, son. Of no more than five or six men." He took a deep breath. "The problem, is that we do not know where this 'Lord of Darkness' is or his whereabouts."

Romani calmed down then and took an empty seat besides Lord Rutherford of house Keller, a new member of the council. He sighed as he leaned back on the chair. "I see.. But wIll six men truly be enough?"

Altar smiled at his son. "Of course. Since you will be the leader of this party."

Romani's eyes lit up but the he frowned. "But how are we suppose to do this if we don't even know where Liz is being held captive?"

Unexpectedly, it was the pale member, Lord Rutherford, who replied. "We have guesses. But nothing, um, concrete. We asked the locals and they all tell us that the Lord of Darkness resides north, near the Illiquirian mountains."

"Keller is right," said Altar. "Our best bet is in the north mountains. And if we asked the locals there, they could guide us closer to the Lord of Darkness's hide out."

Romani did not hesitate. "So when do we start?"

Lord Winston replied, "Soon. But gather up your men first and in a couple of days, you can make the journey."

"Hold on..." Romani looked confused "How will I do that, if this whole mission is a secret? And.. why is it a secret?"

Some of the members of the group looked at each other in hesitation and then Altar said, "we believe there is a mole within the palace." And a mole within the council, Altar thought to himself.

Romani looked surprised. "Was... that how they intercepted our escape the night of the raid?"

"Most likely," Altar replied, lowering his head. "Of course, we do not know who the mole might be, but we must be careful. As for the recruitment process of your search party, you must use your own sense of judgement. You are allowed to take with you only one of the loyal palace guards for safety measures."

Romani looked deep in thought, then he said, "I choose the faithful guardian. Ser Anthony Endark."

Lord Altar looked at the Knight and nodded at him. The Knight nodded back. The palace had other commanders to replace him. And Altar felt safer knowing that an honourable knight was protecting his son.

"Anyone else you have in mind son?" I trust you'll make the right decision.

Romani looked up at the ceiling, tapping the table with his gloved fore-finger. Then he looked back at Altar.

"Yes. A young talented squire. The one I was with at the night of the raid."

Lord Altar's eyes grew wide. He could not believe what he had heard. Then Romani added,

"And his master. Lord Adamus Snow."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:52:58 AM
================
Dragon Whisperer
================

One month ago.

Thunder rumbled in the distance.

Rain had started to form, soaking the two figures. One was a woman carrying a whip and the other, wearing a black hooded cloak. The meadow was dark green and smelt fresh and wet.

Water dripped from the blonde hair of the woman. She held the grip of the whip tightly. Beside her, was a baby black dragon, wrapping its wings around her bare leg. The woman spoke.

"There's a storm coming isn't there?" asked Queen Zarroete, the tamer of dragons and the only dragon whisperer in the realm.

"Yes." The dark figure replied. His voice made Queen Zarroete shiver. "Soon."

And then the dark, towering figure looked down from his cloak and at the eggs that lay on his feet.

"That's all of them," said the Queen. The rain made her impatient.

"How many?" asked the dark figure, who picked up one of the eggs. it was the size of a human head and red in colour. The web of veins that ran all over the skin was mesmerising and it glowed in the rain.

"Eight hundred and ninety thousand." Queen Zarroete said, as if it was nothing. She narrowed her eyes. "So, are we done now?"

"No. Not yet." The figure placed the egg back on the wet grass, back with the rest of its brothers and sisters. "I need more."

"You'll have to give me another month then." The Queen walked along the field, away from the figure. The rain was relentless.

The figure still stood there, staring at the eggs. They were spread all across the field, like swarms of bugs. Little tiny bugs waiting to hatch into monsters. Monsters he could use.

"There will not be a storm by the way, dragon whisperer," the figure said to the Queen, unmoving.

"There will be darkness."

End of Chapter One
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:59:34 AM
If you guys need a synopsis or a refresher let me know. Thank you for reading this chapter, I sincerely appreciate it guys.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 9:03:32 AM
At 2/8/2015 6:59:34 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
If you guys need a synopsis or a refresher let me know. Thank you for reading this chapter, I sincerely appreciate it guys.

Great job, glad to see it back! :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:53:11 AM
At 2/8/2015 6:50:34 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
===============
Master and Slave
===============

The dungeon cell was cold. Small. The floors were blood-stained. The walls, jagged with rocks, were illuminated by the orange flicker of a torchlight outside of the cell. Jibber, who could not reach the fire, shivered uncontrollably and his breath turned to fog.

Sounds like a great place to party!

Jibber examined the cell bars in front of him. They were rusty and brown. He reached for the bars. He pulled his face near them and called out into the darkness of the tunnel.

There were no guards outside who would hear Jibber's plea. No guard ever came down to the dungeon. Jibber was alone too. The other prisoners had died years or decades ago.

Well that's...dark.

Outside his cell, coming from the right side of the dark corridor of the tunnel, Jibber heard a door open. It creaked against the rust.

Nice image :-)

He closed his eyes, thinking this was it. He muttered a prayer to the gods. All three of them. And then silently, he apologised to his master.

"I'm sorry... Lord Adam-us... I wasn't... a... good-enough squire," Jibber whispered in the dark. He opened his eyes. Standing outside the cell was a grim faced man wearing the hooded cloak of a palace guard. No wait, he wasn't just grim. He was wincing. He limped on one leg and when he spoke, Jibber almost burst into tears of relief.

"I told you, I'm no bloody lord, Jib. And don't say sorry, if it wasn't for your iron clad balls that night, a lot more of us would have died." Adamus Snow unveiled his cloak, revealing the black leather clothing underneath. He wore black winter gloves and black boots. And it looked as if he had gained some weight. Jibber noticed he looked bigger and stronger than before. Jibber smiled, lips cracking.

Hi Adam.

"Here." Adam passed his cloak through the iron bars. "It's bloody cold in here." Jibber took it and with some pause, Adam added, "and out there too."

Jibber nodded at Adam, attempting to say thank you and 'I owe my life to you my lord.' Adam nodded back, understanding. After a pause, Jibber asked him what he had longed to know.

6 inches.

Adam's eyes glinted and they looked distant, recalling the time that had passed since Jibber's imprisonment.

Definitely six inches.

"Three - no, four weeks, or a month. Winter came just a fortnight ago."

Oh. Right, yeah. That makes sense too.

Adam hugged himself and shivered. "The palace isn't doing too bad. But this dungeon is colder than an old lady's vagina." Suddenly Adam's eyes went darker, more serious. "I'll get you out of here, I promise. I've tried telling off my uncle, to bring some sense into the git, but he gave me this." Adam turned his cheek, and there was a purple bruise. "But don't worry. I've figure out an escape plan." Adam suddenly looked remorse.

He looked remorse? .___.
Appropriate sexual metaphor, though.

Adam put his right hand on one of the bars and gripped it tightly, he had tears in his eyes. "I- This... This is all my bloody fault. I got you in this mess Jib. I... F*ck!" He pounded the steel of the bar. "I'm sorry Jib... I'm sorry..."

Jibber replied gently. "Adam... It's... not your fault. It-was... mine. I... shouldn't have let... you in that wine cellar...This... is the-price." Their eyes locked on each other. "And there's... no way out of this. No way that-won't... get you in trouble. So... it's... fine."

"It's not f*cking fine Jib! They're not going to execute you, you know that? Worse. They're going to cut your tongue off, burn it to ashes, give it as a bloody offering to the gods and then they'll exile you or sell you to some poor merchant!" Adam breathed heavily, the mist building up.

So...they won't execute you then. Actually, that sounds really harsh for just the wine thing. Was it just the wine thing? I think it was. *makes a note to check*

He added, "I'm so... bloody... angry, Jib. One month. One month, since you've been in here. And one whole f*cking month that Liz is still out there, possibly getting raped by the cunt f*cker who calls himself the Lord of darkness!" His eyes were flaring and when Jibber did not reply, the flare died and it was replaced with guilt again. Solemnly, Adam fished for the food and water he kept in his hidden pouch. He handed the loaf of bread and the leather bottle to his friend. Jibber held the items with pale hands.

"Thank you." Jibber managed, his voice tinged with unspoken amounts of gratitude. After a slight pause, he chuckled and looked up at Adam, who had been staring at the floor. "You... know what Adam?" He sipped the bottle and was instantly relieved as the hot water flowed through.

I love you?

Adam looked back up at Jibber, eyes red. "What Jib? I've got more, so don't worry. I"m going to stay here for the whole day. Keep you company." Adam grinned slightly. But Jibber shook his head and chuckled.

"I'm... afraid I would just bore you. No, I've got an idea." Jibber took a another gulp of the warm water.

"Escaping."

Not as exciting, but still exciting.

"How?"

"There... is a law, if I remember correctly, that says... I'm allowed only one way to escape any punishments given by a master of squires or... a master of slaves... Only one way to escape the hand of a lord and become a free man."

Adam stared at him, and then when he seemed to understand, his eyes grew concerned. "Wait. You don't mean..."

Jibber grinned, the light returning in his eyes. He was slowly regaining his strength. Despite the cold making his teeth still chatter, he replied.

DUN DUN DUNNNN
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 12:31:31 PM
At 2/8/2015 6:52:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
=======================
=======================

"Yes, yes. That's all very good and all but how exactly will we do that?" asked Jacobis Bench, who was seated with his boots up on the table as usual.

"Lord Jacobis. Put your foot down. This is not the council room. This is the Queen's discussion chamber." Lord Altar said with a stark tone. He was past being annoyed by the troll's behaviour. "And this is important," he added with finality, his grey eyes narrowed.

You gonna die.

There was a pause. Then he added, "But this discussion can't be more important than your receding hairline Lord Altar."

You so gonna die.

Altar was aghast. There were chuckles shared by the other members. In particular, Lord Linkish Endark, chief of crops, who was guffawing. Altar gave the chief a glare that silenced him.

"Enough Jacobis. Or might I remind you that the Queen has just recently given me power to dismiss or recruit members of the High council." Altar replied with a warning tone.

"You don't mean the 'Mishappen Queen' do you? The old lady can barely walk ten shields without bumping into a wall," Jacobis sneered. Altar felt it difficult to control his temper and his muscles tensed. It was all he could do not to grab the little imp and throw him out of the window.

Shields are a unit of measurement?

But it was someone else who lost their cool. Lord Winston Loria rose from his armchair at the other end of the table. The sunlight from the three crystal round windows behind him eclipsed his robe. "Get out," he said, voice almost nonchalant, but he was quaking with anger and his face flushed red.

Who are you though.

Lord Jacobis looked as if he was about to say something but then shrugged and stood up from the seat. He took his leave.

For a moment, the room was quiet. Then, Altar cleared his throat. "And so gentlemen. As we were discussing. We planned to have a secret infiltration to retrieve-"

The chamber door burst open before Altar could finish. Lord Romani Bluesteel came in, wearing a magnificent silver armour, painted with the house sigil of Bluesteel.

"I"ve received word that there will be no search quest for my wife! Explain this, all of you!" He stood there, tall, intimidating. But, while the title of Stormborn gave him a high status, it was not higher than the council's.

Rekt m8

"Where are your manners? This is a private discussion. Leave boy," Baron Lannan of house Roylatham growled at the Stormborn. Ser Anthony, who had been standing quietly by the windows, came forward. His heavy golden armour clanked against the tile of the floor.

"My lords. If I may interject, I think he has the right to know what's going on." The knight said, firmly but cautiously. Baron Lannan did not reply. The Knight was well respected.

Well said, Ser Anthony.

"Know what?" Romani demanded, raising his voice. Lord Altar was the one who replied.

"Son, I know you are impatient about rescuing Lady Elizabeth. But, the council has decided, in the best interest of the castle, it would be wise to store men and soldiers in case of a second attack by the Lord of Darkness."

"Are-Are you just giving up then? You would just abandon my wife? It has been a month father!"

"Let me finish," Lord Altar said patiently. "While that is the official news. We had just been discussing about a secret mission to save Lady Elizabeth. A search party if you will, son. Of no more than five or six men." He took a deep breath. "The problem, is that we do not know where this 'Lord of Darkness' is or his whereabouts."

Aren't those the same thing?

Romani calmed down then and took an empty seat besides Lord Rutherford of house Keller, a new member of the council. He sighed as he leaned back on the chair. "I see.. But wIll six men truly be enough?"

Altar smiled at his son. "Of course. Since you will be the leader of this party."

YEAHKILLEM!

Romani's eyes lit up but the he frowned. "But how are we suppose to do this if we don't even know where Liz is being held captive?"

Unexpectedly, it was the pale member, Lord Rutherford, who replied. "We have guesses. But nothing, um, concrete. We asked the locals and they all tell us that the Lord of Darkness resides north, near the Illiquirian mountains."

"Keller is right," said Altar. "Our best bet is in the north mountains. And if we asked the locals there, they could guide us closer to the Lord of Darkness's hide out."

Lord Winston replied, "Soon. But gather up your men first and in a couple of days, you can make the journey."

"Hold on..." Romani looked confused "How will I do that, if this whole mission is a secret? And.. why is it a secret?"

Some of the members of the group looked at each other in hesitation and then Altar said, "we believe there is a mole within the palace." And a mole within the council, Altar thought to himself.

It's probably Bench.

Romani looked surprised. "Was... that how they intercepted our escape the night of the raid?"

"Most likely," Altar replied, lowering his head. "Of course, we do not know who the mole might be, but we must be careful. As for the recruitment process of your search party, you must use your own sense of judgement. You are allowed to take with you only one of the loyal palace guards for safety measures."

What if YOU are the mole?

Romani looked deep in thought, then he said, "I choose the faithful guardian. Ser Anthony Endark."

A good choice.

Lord Altar looked at the Knight and nodded at him. The Knight nodded back. The palace had other commanders to replace him. And Altar felt safer knowing that an honourable knight was protecting his son.

Romani looked up at the ceiling, tapping the table with his gloved fore-finger. Then he looked back at Altar.

Lord Altar's eyes grew wide. He could not believe what he had heard. Then Romani added,

O.o
Oh my.
What an interesting party dynamic.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 5:42:08 PM
At 2/8/2015 9:03:32 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

Thank you! I was a little worried about the opening and all. I hope I did it right :)
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 5:44:06 PM
At 2/8/2015 5:42:08 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Thank you! I was a little worried about the opening and all. I hope I did it right :)

I think it is great. It's good to read it again. I know I keep saying this, but I like how vivid your writing is.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 5:56:35 PM
At 2/8/2015 11:53:11 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/8/2015 6:50:34 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
===============
Master and Slave
===============

Sounds like a great place to party!

Lol. I wouldn't mind going there actually.

Well that's...dark.
Great! Just the mood I was looking for.

Nice image :-)
Thank you! I redid that sentence quite a few times. Glad it works :-)

Hi Adam.
Wats up?

6 inches.
. . . Omg Endark.

Definitely six inches.
Rofl!

"Three - no, four weeks, or a month. Winter came just a fortnight ago."

Oh. Right, yeah. That makes sense too.
XD

Adam hugged himself and shivered. "The palace isn't doing too bad. But this dungeon is colder than an old lady's vagina." Suddenly Adam's eyes went darker, more serious. "I'll get you out of here, I promise. I've tried telling off my uncle, to bring some sense into the git, but he gave me this." Adam turned his cheek, and there was a purple bruise. "But don't worry. I've figure out an escape plan." Adam suddenly looked remorse.

He looked remorse? .___.
Appropriate sexual metaphor, though.
Lolz

So...they won't execute you then. Actually, that sounds really harsh for just the wine thing. Was it just the wine thing? I think it was. *makes a note to check*
It was the wine thing yup. Actually, the whole barrel of mead thing.

I love you?
Why is Endark so horny <.<

"Escaping."

Not as exciting, but still exciting.
Alright alright, next time, i'll throw in a spicy scene, like Keller does.

"How?"

DUN DUN DUNNNN

Glad it was impactful lol.

Anything you particularly liked about this episode? I would love to know the strong scenes and weak scenes.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 5:58:22 PM
At 2/8/2015 5:44:06 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I think it is great. It's good to read it again. I know I keep saying this, but I like how vivid your writing is.

Haha thank you very much. So what did you think abkut your chatacter. You'll probably appear again next chapter.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 5:59:42 PM
At 2/8/2015 11:53:44 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Glad to see it back, Adam! You did a grand job!

Whooohooo!! XD thanks that means a lot to me.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:01:49 PM
At 2/8/2015 5:58:22 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Haha thank you very much. So what did you think abkut your chatacter. You'll probably appear again next chapter.

I wasn't totally sure if it was me, lol. XD

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:17:18 PM
At 2/8/2015 12:31:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/8/2015 6:52:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
=======================
=======================

You gonna die.

)

You so gonna die.

X)

Shields are a unit of measurement?

Yup. Creativity ya know?

Who are you though.
Lolz lord Winston is bsh1, brother of the queen.

Rekt m8

Well said, Ser Anthony
- Endark XD

Aren't those the same thing?

Hmm?

YEAHKILLEM!
Soon ^^

It's probably Bench.
Interesting theory . . .lol

What if YOU are the mole?
Hmm. . . Another interesting theory.

A good choice.
I knew you'd like that :)

O.o
Oh my.
What an interesting party dynamic.

Hehehe. . .
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:18:22 PM
At 2/8/2015 6:01:49 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Yes Queen Gina . Drum roll . . Is the mishappen queen! Backstory to come soon
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 6:21:37 PM
At 2/8/2015 6:18:22 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Oh, interesting. I wasn't sure if it was me or Zarroette since she's a queen too.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 7:46:45 PM
At 2/8/2015 6:21:37 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Oh, interesting. I wasn't sure if it was me or Zarroette since she's a queen too.
Lol. I was planning to have you be the queen's sister, but I decided that you'd be the queen since it would reduce the amount of characters.

XD I can't picture you as ruthless as Queen Zarrote
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 7:53:04 PM
At 2/8/2015 7:46:45 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Lol. I was planning to have you be the queen's sister, but I decided that you'd be the queen since it would reduce the amount of characters.

Makes sense. :)
Yeah... I'm not ruthless at all... People call me "sweet, compassionate, and passive" a lot. It's up to you to figure out if it's accurate, lol. XD

The funny thing is you had a guard saying I bump into stuff, which is hilarious because when I was little I would bump into things so much my babysitter thought I couldn't see.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 9:00:36 PM
At 2/8/2015 7:53:04 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Yeah... I'm not ruthless at all... People call me "sweet, compassionate, and passive" a lot. It's up to you to figure out if it's accurate, lol. XD

The funny thing is you had a guard saying I bump into stuff, which is hilarious because when I was little I would bump into things so much my babysitter thought I couldn't see.

Lol, what a coincedence. Btw, it was Lord Jacobis, a high council member who said that :P
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 9:01:39 PM
At 2/8/2015 9:00:36 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Lol, what a coincedence. Btw, it was Lord Jacobis, a high council member who said that :P

Ikr?

Oh, yeah, right. Sorry. XD

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 5:01:35 PM
At 2/8/2015 9:01:39 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Ikr?

Lol it's fine. :)

Should I make a synopsis though? it's been a while since last season.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 5:06:02 PM
At 2/9/2015 5:01:35 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Ikr?

Hmm... It wouldn't hurt. Just like a paragraph or two.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 5:53:33 PM
At 2/9/2015 5:06:02 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Ikr?

Alright then. It will be in the next chapter by probably this weekend.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 5:57:42 PM
At 2/9/2015 5:53:33 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 2/9/2015 5:06:02 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 2/8/2015 9:03:32 AM, mishapqsueen wrote:

Ikr?

Alright then. It will be in the next chapter by probably this weekend.

Coolness! Looking forward to it. :)

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 10:37:35 PM
At 2/8/2015 6:50:03 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Hello all. I know I said I gave up on this series due to plot complications and all that. But I felt I needed to find a way to fix it. To complete the story. After discarding the initial episodes 9,10,11,12 and 13 after the end of chapter 8, which was a painful process that almost shattered me to pieces, I began working on a new plot, a new direction. I was finally satisfied with what I had made. At times, I cried. At times I looked at the sky and pleaded for guidance. Other times, I screamed at the empty wall. (only the last part was a joke :p)

A shout out to the people who inspired me to restart this series: Endarkened_Rationalist and Mishapqueen. You guys are the best. Donald Keller, thank you man for convincing me to give the series a second go, you've no idea how much I appreciate it. And another thank you to Rev, for being plain hilarious and giving commentary XD. And thank you to all the silent readers (if there are any), you guys are awesome :).

Without further ado, here is the first chapter of season 2 of A Game of DDO. Enjoy!

(P.S. I will reply to all commentary when I get the time, so I encourage any feedback, thank you again!)

Am I going to finally be in this one?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 10:49:42 PM
At 2/24/2015 10:37:35 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 2/8/2015 6:50:03 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Am I going to finally be in this one?
Yeah, sorry about what happened last time... Awk sht. I was in a depressed mood.

But you will appear in the first chapter of the upcoming ark. Hope you're looking forward to it! ^^