Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead: Uprising, Ep 6

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:34:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It was 3am and once again Dalt and Mikal were wide-awake, their minds going a mile a minute as more and more reports of people turning into zombies came in. At first the number of confirmed cases was just a handful, but then it grew into a dozen, and then three dozen, and then hundreds. Whats more, for every confirmed report that Dalt and Mikal received, there would be 10-15 unconfirmed reports of the same thing happening elsewhere.

This disease, however it started in the first place, was spreading faster than wildfire.

Mikal poured over more reports while Dalt fielded phone calls. What started as calls from concerned colleagues at hospitals soon turned in to high ranking government officials demanding to know what the f*** was going on. Dalt told everyone who contacted everything he knew, until one phone call came in from the Chief of Staff himself.

"You are doctor Daltonian of the CDC, correct?"
"Yes sir" - Dalt
"Whatever this disease is and wherever it came from is now a secondary concern. Several sites vital to the functioning of government have become compromised, and it is becoming necessary to move critical personnel to more secure locations to better fight whatever it is we are up against."
"I understand." - Dalt
"There is a helicopter heading towards your location to move you to the midwest, which is faring better than the east coast is right now. Space is extremely limited though, so only bring whatever and whoever is critical for you to carry out your job."

"All I need is two extra seats for two colleagues of mine." - Dalt
"I can only spare one."

The man hung up, and Dalt was left with a choice of who to bring with him.... Mikal, or Endarkened.

======================================

Endarkened"s phone rang, and he looked down as he was speeding towards the city.

It was Mishapqueen.

He picked up right away. "Mishap, holy sh** you will not believe what I have been through."
"Endarkened we have a problem, Peter has gone completely to sh** since you guys left, I think he might be dying!" - Mishap barked out. She was nervous as hell. "I can't find a hospital that isn't overflowing with patients, and Manhattan's traffic has gone completely bonkers! Where are you guys at?"

"Wylted and I are heading to Manhattan looking for Esocial, but listen, a lot of weird sh** is going down, and I know this sounds crazy...... Mishap are you there?..... Mishap?"

Endarkened stopped, for on the other line, he heard what sounded like a car crash.

"Mishap? Mishap are you still there? Hello?" - Endarkened called out, but there was no answer.

=====================================

The ambulance plowed right into the car tight as it was running a red light. Yama and That1User were flung towards the front of the ambulance, banging themselves up pretty hard, while 1harder, who was still on the stretcher, remained protected. RevNge and the driver on the other hand had taken the worst of the blow, as the ambulance t-boned the car, causing glass to shatter and metal to twist.

RevNge had his seatbelt on, and so did the ambulance driver, but he was dead, for his airbag malfunctioned and failed to stop him from slamming into the dashboard and steering wheel.

"The f*ck happened up there?" - Yama called out, annoyed.
Rev saw the whole thing go down almost in slow motion, but wasn't quick enough to avoid it.
"Some lady on her cellphone ran a red light and we plowed right into her. You guys stay put I'm gonna see if they're okay."

Rev opened up the door and limped out of the ambulance. Cars were dashing all around, almost as if they were oblivious to the fact that there was a huge accident that happened right in the middle of the intersection. A good amount of people who were the first to realize that there was an apocalypse going down though had already fled the heavily populated island, so the streets were emptier than usual, not filled to the brim with the usual levels of gridlock.

Rev limped over to the passenger side of the car and looked inside. The windows and windshield were shattered, and there were two passengers both sitting in the front of the car not moving.

It was Mishapqueen in the drivers seat, and PetersSmith in the passenger side.

Both were unconscious and not moving, but Rev immediately saw that there was something terribly wrong with Peters. His skin was showing severe signs of decay, and Rev noticed a very infected bite mark on his arm. Rev quickly and correctly figured out that the woman was driving was probably trying to find a hospital to take Peters to, but had run a red light while on her phone. Mishap never even saw the ambulance tearing right towards the intersection, or that the light had even changed to red.

Rev was still observing Peters when That1User came over and began to examine Mishapqueen on the other side of the car. He stuck his hand in through the shattered window and put two fingers on Mishap"s neck, checking her for a pulse.

After a brief pause and moment of silence, That1 looked up towards Rev on the other side of the car, and he quietly shook his head.

=======================================

Endarkened hung up his phone and tried to call Mishap back, but before he could hit dial, another phone call came in.

This one was from Daltonian.

"Dalt?" - Endarkened
"Endarkened, where are you right now?" - Dalt
"I"m speeding towards Manhattan cause my wife got transferred to another hospital but DUDE THERES A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE GOING ON IN NYC" - Endarkened

"Yeah, we noticed that over at the CDC, it not just NYC where it happening though." - Dalt
"Wait, really??? Where else is this happening?" - Endarkened
"EVERYWHERE. Berlin, London, San Fran, Beijing". We have a dozen reports from basically every major city in the world and 30 more unconfirmed reports to go along with them, this thing is everywhere." - Dalt

"Holy sh**, what do we do?" - Endarkened.
"Our offices have become compromised and we are being ordered to be moved. The government is sending a helicopter our way and I need you to be on it" - Dalt
"I can"t man, I need to find my wife. I"m not even sure I know which hospital she is at." - Endarkened.
"Endarkened I know you dont want to hear this, but these zombie cases all originated in hospitals. Even if you do find which one your wife is at, she may already be, gone." - Dalt

"I'm gonna find my wife Dalt, if you wanna help me out, find out where she was transferred to, she was originally at New York Methodist Hospital." - Endarkened said, before hanging up the phone.

================================================

Esocial woke up, and immediate felt like sh**. Everything hurt, and there was a blinding light glaring into her eyes that she could only barely crack open.

Her eyes adjusted, and she soon discovered that she was lying on a bed in a room, a hospital room. She craned her neck to get a better view, and immediately grimaced in pain. She tried moving other parts of her body. Her right leg and right arm hurt the absolute worst, she immediately knew that they must have been broken. Her head and neck were sore as sh** as well, and her back was also thrown way out of whack. She felt like she had been hit by a car, then remembered that that was exactly what had happened, recalling that she was in a taxi the last time she could remember.

What she couldn't have known though was that the sedative keeping her knocked out had worn off, causing her to wake up. She also had no way of knowing the hell that was going on in the rest of the hospital, that it had become overrun with zombies. When she started calling out for a nurse to come help her, wondering where everyone was, a few zombies heard her, and started making their way up the stairway towards the second floor.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:34:33 AM
"Bad news, our driver is knocked out and I think zhe ambulance may be dead" - Yama said, making his way over towards RevNge and That1user, 1harder still in the back of the ambulance.

"Get out of the intersection, everyone is driving like a maniac" - Rev
"Sir, what". What are we going to do? We dont have any mode of transportation, and we have a patient we need to protect" - That1
"I hate to be zhe cynical one, but since zhere is an apocalypse going on, protecting him vill only veigh us down." - Yama
"So, what, we just ditch him or dump him on someone else?" - That1
"Yes." - Yama said, with no happiness in his voice. He wasn't trying to argue his case or convince others to join his side, he had simply resigned to what he believed was their only option, as terrible and inhumane as it was.

Rev was having none of it.
"We can't just ditch him. He is our patient, and needs us more than ever now that literally no one else can help him. He will likely recover from his injuries anyways" - Rev
"He doesn't look like he will recover any time soon. How did he get hurt?" - Yama
"He got in a bad car accident and is only alive because we managed to get him to surgery." - That1 chimed in
"I"m not a doctor, but even I know that people don"t just magically heal from a car accident and surgery in a few days time. He will just weigh us down, and now, we have no means of moving him unless you want to go on foot." - Yama

"Humanity is facing an extinction event now, and we need to save all that we can to have a chance to survive this" - Rev
"And putting 3 lives at risk to try to save 1 who likely vill not make it isn't a good vay to ensure humanity"s survival. We can't let being human prevent humanity from going extinct." - Yama
"Thats the most German sounding thing I think I ever"" - That1

He was cut off. A semi the size of a locomotive tore through the intersection out of nowhere and smashed right into the ambulance, blowing half of it into pieces and throwing the other half of it half way down the block.

The three stared on in shock and horror, as the semi continued to plow down the block, clipping several other parked and moving cars in the process. News helicopters were now starting to circle overhead as they videoed the carnage taking place on the streets of Manhattan below them.

"We need to get off the streets" - Rev said, breaking the silence that had hung over them for several seconds after witnessing the drive-by.
"Should we barricade ourselves inside somewhere or try to get a car and get out of here?" - That1
Yama, noticing the street signs at the intersection, came up with a plan.
"I know vhere ve can get a truck." He said, still staring at the street signs at the intersection.

Rev and That1, not having any idea of their own, eagerly followed Yama as he began to dash down the street towards a destination he didn't care to share with Rev or That1 beforehand.

============================

"F*cking Hell!" - Endarkened yelled out, after a gigantic truck almost knocked them clean off the road.
"Even if your wife is still alive it"s not going to make a difference if we can"t even get there alive!" VelCrow called out from the back of the vehicle, still gripping his bitten shoulder in pain.
"I am not leaving my wife behind!" - Endarkened said.
"Holy sh**. Endarkened, look up here to the right!" - Wylted said, pointing towards a busted ambulance of the side of the road

Endarkened pulled to a stop and pulled off the road, for even though half the ambulance was missing, you could still clearly see the words "New York Methodist" on one of the sides of it.

"Do you think Esocial might be in there?" - Wylted asked, but he didn't even have to. Endarkened was already outside the car dashing over towards the open end of the ambulance.
"It doesn't matter, we need to get to a hospital!" VelCrow called out, worrying more about his own condition than Endarkened"s frantic goose hunt for someone that VelCrow and Wylted knew they had left behind.

Wylted though also ignored VelCrow, and joined Endarkened in seeing if by some strange miracle it was Esocial who was in the back of the ambulance, and to see if she had somehow survived. Endarkened dashed towards the ambulance, but Wylted delayed by several seconds to scope out their surroundings, to make sure it was safe to get outside.

When he made his way around the ambulance though, he saw what was left of 1harder"s body. He also ran into Endarkened, who was on his cell phone, with a livid look on his face.

"What do you mean she is still at New York Methodist Hospital?" - He angrily asked through gritted teeth into his cellphone.

==============================

"I had an intern pull the records from New York Methodist. Its a private hospital, so they immediately record and keep records on all patients who are transferred to other hospitals. If you are sure that Esocial was admitted into New York Methodist, then she is still there." - Dalt said, reading off of the file that was handed to him.

"Endarkened you there?" - Dalt asked, after not hearing any response from the other end.

He took the phone away from his ear to check if he was still connected, but the line had gone dead.

===============================

Endarkened hung up his cellphone and held it in his hand at his side, in disbelief over what he had learned.

"What happened?" - Wylted asked, not completely hearing what Endarkened said the first time.

He didn't answer though, and angrily made his way towards the car. He went to the door into the back, opened it, and yanked VelCrow out of his seat right onto the pavement.

"Whoa whoa! What the hell are you doing!" - VelCrow called out, writhing in pain after landing on his bad shoulder.
"Why did you tell me she was transferred somewhere else when she is still at New York Methodist!?!?!" - Endarkened yelled out in fury, shaking VelCrow like a rag doll.

"What? Wait. How did you find out?" - VelCrow said, too surprised that Endarkened had found out the truth to stay committed to the lie.

"YOU MOTHER F*CKER" - Endarkened yelled out, landing a few glancing blows to VelCrows face in a rage before being restrained by Wylted. "WHY WHY DID YOU LIE TO US AND MAKE US ABANDON HER?"

"I had to, you would have gotten killed if you had gone back in there!" - VelCrow said, clutching his face after the beating he had suffered from Endarkened. "I told him about the lie and he agreed to go with it." VelCrow added, pointing towards Wylted and attempting to throw him under the bus.

"WHAT?" - Endarkened
"Bull Sh**!" - Wylted said, quickly playing defense. "I never would have agreed to such a lie!"
"I told him the lie and he played along, thats the truth!" - VelCrow stated
"Why on Earth would I have not told Endarkened had I known the truth?" - Wylted
"You DID know the truth!" - VelCrow
"You didn't tell me anything! You lied to us just because you wanted to take us to a different hospital because you were bitten! Isn't it?" - Wylted countered, turning aggressive to try to cover his tracks.
"No sh**!" - VelCrow responded, noticing Endarkened"s resentment being aimed back at himself.
"Endarkened, I know that me and your wife have never really gotten along"" - Wylted started
"Quiet" Endarkened said, raising up a hand. "Get in the car, you and me are going back to the hospital"

He then strode over to the driver"s side of the car, and Wylted quickly popped into the passenger seat.

"Wh-wait. What about me?" - VelCrow asked.
"You can sit there and rot" - Endarkened said.

The two slammed the car doors shut, and the two turned around, heading back to New York Methodist. VelCrow could only watch as they sped off, leaving him behind to face the elements alone.

He didnt last long.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:42:59 AM
Since this is the half-way point of the series, Ill go ahead and explicitly state those who are alive or dead, and their current status or mode of death

Living - Current Status

Daltonian - At temporary HQ
Mikal - At temporary HQ
Endarkened - Heading back to Hospital
Wylted - With Endarkened
Esocialbookworm - Hurt, alone in overrun hospital
YamaVonKarma - Leading survivors to truck to escape Manhattan
RevNge - Following Yama
That1User - Following Yama

Dead - Mode of Death

Geographia - Eaten by zombies
Mishapqueen - Car Crash
PetersSmith - Car Crash, bitten beforehand
Bennett91 - Overdosed on Cocaine, Zombified
Harder - In ambulance demolished by semi-truck
zmikecuber - Bitten, Zombified
VelCrow - Left behind to die from wounds, Zombified

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:49:36 AM
Whelp. Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:50:30 AM
Fvcking New York drivers...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 1:07:51 AM
At 2/10/2015 12:50:30 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

lmao.

Blame Rev, Wylted, and That1 for leaving you in the back of the ambulance :P

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 1:10:20 AM
At 2/10/2015 1:07:51 AM, imabench wrote:

lmao.

Blame Rev, Yama, and That1 for leaving you in the back of the ambulance :P

Eh...New York drivers...they're awful.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 1:12:20 AM
At 2/10/2015 1:10:20 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/10/2015 1:07:51 AM, imabench wrote:

lmao.

Blame Rev, Yama, and That1 for leaving you in the back of the ambulance :P

Eh...New York drivers...they're awful.

True

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 10:37:05 AM
Great, I haven't even gotten my license quite yet and ALREADY people think I'm a bad driver. -.-
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:34:42 PM
At 2/10/2015 12:34:19 AM, imabench wrote:
It was 3am and once again Dalt and Mikal were wide-awake, their minds going a mile a minute as more and more reports of people turning into zombies came in. At first the number of confirmed cases was just a handful, but then it grew into a dozen, and then three dozen, and then hundreds. Whats more, for every confirmed report that Dalt and Mikal received, there would be 10-15 unconfirmed reports of the same thing happening elsewhere.

Sounds like one giant orgy.
This disease, however it started in the first place, was spreading faster than wildfire.

IT'S EBOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDS

Weren't expecting that last part, were you?
Mikal poured over more reports while Dalt fielded phone calls. What started as calls from concerned colleagues at hospitals soon turned in to high ranking government officials demanding to know what the f*** was going on. Dalt told everyone who contacted everything he knew, until one phone call came in from the Chief of Staff himself.

Oh damn son
"You are doctor Daltonian of the CDC, correct?"

Doctor?
"Yes sir" - Dalt
"Whatever this disease is and wherever it came from is now a secondary concern. Several sites vital to the functioning of government have become compromised, and it is becoming necessary to move critical personnel to more secure locations to better fight whatever it is we are up against."

Why am I not surprised at the government saving their own arses ahead of the millions of civilians?
"I understand." - Dalt
"There is a helicopter heading towards your location to move you to the midwest, which is faring better than the east coast is right now. Space is extremely limited though, so only bring whatever and whoever is critical for you to carry out your job."

"All I need is two extra seats for two colleagues of mine." - Dalt
"I can only spare one."

Fvck Jew.
The man hung up, and Dalt was left with a choice of who to bring with him.... Mikal, or Endarkened.

Simple, you can sit on Endark's lap.
======================================

Endarkened"s phone rang, and he looked down as he was speeding towards the city.

DON'T TEXT WHILE DRIVING BRUH

Or something like that.
It was Mishapqueen.

LOL she probably got rekt by Peters.
He picked up right away. "Mishap, holy sh** you will not believe what I have been through."

"Endark, holy sh** you will not believe what I have been through."
"Endarkened we have a problem, Peter has gone completely to sh** since you guys left, I think he might be dying!" - Mishap barked out. She was nervous as hell. "I can't find a hospital that isn't overflowing with patients, and Manhattan's traffic has gone completely bonkers! Where are you guys at?"

He's going to save ESocial. ;D
"Wylted and I are heading to Manhattan looking for Esocial, but listen, a lot of weird sh** is going down, and I know this sounds crazy...... Mishap are you there?..... Mishap?"

inb4 Peters bit her
Endarkened stopped, for on the other line, he heard what sounded like a car crash.

She dun for m8
"Mishap? Mishap are you still there? Hello?" - Endarkened called out, but there was no answer.

Noob.
=====================================

The ambulance plowed right into the car tight as it was running a red light. Yama and That1User were flung towards the front of the ambulance, banging themselves up pretty hard, while 1harder, who was still on the stretcher, remained protected. RevNge and the driver on the other hand had taken the worst of the blow, as the ambulance t-boned the car, causing glass to shatter and metal to twist.

GODDAMN IT

DON'T DIE ME OR I WILL FVCKING KILL YOU
RevNge had his seatbelt on, and so did the ambulance driver, but he was dead, for his airbag malfunctioned and failed to stop him from slamming into the dashboard and steering wheel.

"Seat belts! So you can be safe!"

.___________________.
"The f*ck happened up there?" - Yama called out, annoyed.

Isn't it "zhe"? And apparently the driver had too much booze.
Rev saw the whole thing go down almost in slow motion, but wasn't quick enough to avoid it.

How could I avoid it? I'm not the driver.
"Some lady on her cellphone ran a red light and we plowed right into her. You guys stay put I'm gonna see if they're okay."

LOL IT'S MISHAP
Rev opened up the door and limped out of the ambulance. Cars were dashing all around, almost as if they were oblivious to the fact that there was a huge accident that happened right in the middle of the intersection. A good amount of people who were the first to realize that there was an apocalypse going down though had already fled the heavily populated island, so the streets were emptier than usual, not filled to the brim with the usual levels of gridlock.

.______________________________.

Mishap said the traffic was bonkers...
Rev limped over to the passenger side of the car and looked inside. The windows and windshield were shattered, and there were two passengers both sitting in the front of the car not moving.

LOL it's totally them.
It was Mishapqueen in the drivers seat, and PetersSmith in the passenger side.

Get rekt m8
Both were unconscious and not moving, but Rev immediately saw that there was something terribly wrong with Peters. His skin was showing severe signs of decay, and Rev noticed a very infected bite mark on his arm. Rev quickly and correctly figured out that the woman was driving was probably trying to find a hospital to take Peters to, but had run a red light while on her phone. Mishap never even saw the ambulance tearing right towards the intersection, or that the light had even changed to red.

Is Mishap going to become a zombie now?
Rev was still observing Peters when That1User came over and began to examine Mishapqueen on the other side of the car. He stuck his hand in through the shattered window and put two fingers on Mishap"s neck, checking her for a pulse.

She be dun for m8
After a brief pause and moment of silence, That1 looked up towards Rev on the other side of the car, and he quietly shook his head.

That1. Guess what.

http://www.animateit.net...
=======================================

Endarkened hung up his phone and tried to call Mishap back, but before he could hit dial, another phone call came in.

This one was from Daltonian.

I don't think Endark will mind having Dalt on his lap.
"Dalt?" - Endarkened
"Endarkened, where are you right now?" - Dalt
"I"m speeding towards Manhattan cause my wife got transferred to another hospital but DUDE THERES A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE GOING ON IN NYC" - Endarkened

I think he knows by now.
"Yeah, we noticed that over at the CDC, it not just NYC where it happening though." - Dalt

Detroit? Who GAF?
"Wait, really??? Where else is this happening?" - Endarkened
"EVERYWHERE. Berlin, London, San Fran, Beijing". We have a dozen reports from basically every major city in the world and 30 more unconfirmed reports to go along with them, this thing is everywhere." - Dalt

LOL HUMANITY GOT REKT M8

"Holy sh**, what do we do?" - Endarkened.
"Our offices have become compromised and we are being ordered to be moved. The government is sending a helicopter our way and I need you to be on it" - Dalt

All three of you can be there. ;D
"I can"t man, I need to find my wife. I"m not even sure I know which hospital she is at." - Endarkened.

Maybe the one you left behind?
"Endarkened I know you dont want to hear this, but these zombie cases all originated in hospitals. Even if you do find which one your wife is at, she may already be, gone." - Dalt

http://33.media.tumblr.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 3:46:08 PM
At 2/10/2015 12:34:19 AM, imabench wrote:

How could you kill Mishapqueen? Me I understand, but the cute little squirrel? You're a monster :'(
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 4:08:06 PM
It's impossible to kill me without first defeating my loyal guard dog and collecting all seven dragon balls. Everyone knows this.

Containing me is possible but pretty damn difficult.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:23:51 PM
VelCrow got rekt. I feel a little bad for him.

And poor 1harder :-( If only Rev had taken him from the ambulance and carried him to safety on angel wings...

AND ESOCIAL!!! Eh, she's totally dead.

Nice episode, Imabench! Thumbs up!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:31:43 PM
At 2/10/2015 11:23:51 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Serves him right m8
And poor 1harder :-( If only Rev had taken him from the ambulance and carried him to safety on angel wings...

Actually, I left him there on purpose. ;D

That means you'll be totally dead soon.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:33:40 PM
At 2/10/2015 11:31:43 PM, RevNge wrote:

Serves him right m8

But why?

But why?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:34:36 PM
At 2/10/2015 11:33:40 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Serves him right m8

But why?

For teh lulz

But why?

She'll probably turn into a zombie and you won't be able to kill her. Then again, you got Wylted, but you'll probably be screwed as soon as you step foot in the hospital.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:35:16 PM

But...but...

Well then...I'll see you in hell. I'll be waiting for you...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:35:59 PM
At 2/10/2015 11:34:36 PM, RevNge wrote:

Serves him right m8

But why?

For teh lulz

You just really want to be an imposing villain.

But why?

She'll probably turn into a zombie and you won't be able to kill her. Then again, you got Wylted, but you'll probably be screwed as soon as you step foot in the hospital.

Yeah...going back to that hospital is such a mistake....
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:05:52 AM
At 2/10/2015 11:35:16 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

But...but...

Well then...I'll see you in hell. I'll be waiting for you...

Why'd I go to hell m8

Fite meh
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:07:11 AM
At 2/10/2015 11:35:59 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/10/2015 11:34:36 PM, RevNge wrote:

Serves him right m8

But why?

For teh lulz

You just really want to be an imposing villain.

Don't go around revealing my fetishes.

But why?

Yeah...going back to that hospital is such a mistake....

You dun be rekt m8