Send a Message
2/12/2015 4:12:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XIII: The Way Home // Part I

Police Report: "Terra Mansen, 17, was found today in a comatose state."

----
MIDNIGHT
----

Vicksan needed answers. He didn't necessarily want to leave... But he did need to know how to, at least. He assumed Paramix didn't know how to leave either, but figured it was worth a try to find out. If Paramix did know, and wasn't telling anyone, it was for a reason, so Vicksan had to be sly about it.

"What is it, Vicksan?" Paramix asked. He was in his study, reading a book... Run Of The Goblins... He didn't bother looking up.
Vicksan sat by the door, considering what to ask, "You've been playing this game for a long time, right?"
"Since the beginning. I helped test the game when it was in Beta." Paramix still didn't look up.
"Okay... Well, I'm sure you've been disconnected from your computer when playing online a few times. How does the game fix that?" Vicksan felt he got the right question when Paramix finally looked up from his book... That, or the wrong question.
"Hm." Paramix looked at him a while, considering. "Well. That normally doesn't happen, since the game logs you out as soon as the server begins to face any issues. And the Headset acts as a hot spot in case the server messes up too fast to react, like someone unplugging the internet. If an issue did arise, the Guide Bot would download the server onto a proxy IP. From there, people would be able to connect to their computers and log out."
"The Guide Bot can do that?" Vicksan was bothered. Airmax controlled the Guide Bot, why didn't he do that? Why didn't he download the server onto another IP address if they could log out through there?..
"Yes. Why are you asking such curious questions?" Paramix stood up.
"... Well. Right now I think everyone's asking odd questions about logging off." Vicksan answered. He tried to examine Paramix's reaction, but Paramix didn't react. "So... Assume you don't have a Guide Bot. How would you be able to do that?"
Paramix reacted this time. His eyes narrowed, and he tilted his head as though suspicious of Vicksan. He considered what Vicksan was asking, and why Vicksan was asking it.
"Or... Can we even do that without the bot?" Vicksan asked.
"... No. There is no other way. The Moderators would never give a player that kind of power. Especially not on a multiplayer server." Paramix sat back down and reached for his book.

Vicksan sighed. "Okay..." He turned around to leave, but looked back to ask one more question. "What do I tell everyone?"
Paramix stopped, his hand sat on the book. He considered for a long moment. He had several answers, but none would be acceptable.
Vicksan understood, turned, and left.

Paramix didn't pick up the book. He just sat back and considered the reality of the moment. He wanted to help Vicksan, but couldn't. Paramix knew so many answered but couldn't give any of them. He simply couldn't.

----
BARACKS
----

"You what with who?" Adam asked Warem.
Adam, Warem, Emberly, 1Harder, and SebUK sat at the table.
"Listen. I know it sounds offsetting," Warem replied. "But we need to get rid of Vicksan. We aren't hurting him. We're just going to dethrone him. I could do it myself, since I'm far strong enough, but I want to know my men are behind me."
"And Paramix?" Adam asked. Warem knew that would come up.
Emberly spoke up. "We voted on Vicksan. All of us. Paramix knows that. There were 5 voters. Mekaiel hates Vicksan, and we want him gone. 3 of the 5 don"t want Vicksan anymore."
Adam laughed a bit. "Nice politics, but I don't think Mekaiel counts anymore. And would Paramix accept your reasoning?"
"If two of the four remaining voters don't want Vicksan, Paramix will consider it, at least." Warem answered. "Besides, Paramix can be stopped."
"How's that?" Seb sat forward with interest. Adam and 1Harder also seemed intrigued.
"Just leave that up to me." Warem winked.
"I still don't think we have the evidence to convict him even without Paramix in the way." Adam responded.
"What evidence do you have that he's asked around? He promised to find an answer, but no evidence shows he's even tried. Don't shift the burden here. Emberly asked him, and he tried every way possible not to answer. He needs to prove he's tried, or we have all right to assume he hasn't." Warem replied.
Seb thought about it a bit, but didn't speak.

"Do you want to log out?" Emberly asked.
"Of course." Adam replied to her.
"Yea." 1Harder also spoke. Seb didn't reply.
"Then we need to get someone who's going to try to log out. Not someone who pretends to want to, but doesn't try. Even if he wants to, what effort has he made? It's been over a week, and who has seen Vicksan ask one single person for information? Has he asked any of you?" Emberly spoke.
Seb considered more, but again didn't reply.
"I understand, but..." Adam tried to speak.
"Do you? Who needs you back home?" Warem interrupted.
"What...?" Adam was confused, though the question seemed rather straightforward.
"I have three children at home, with no mother. You think I give one single ounce of care if you think it's not right? No. Let me rephrase... You think my children care about keeping Vicksan in power because he might have the right intentions?" Warem seemed far more serious than Emberly thought he'd be.
Adam didn't reply.

"One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results." Seb replied. "Milton Friedman. Vicksan might care, he might even try, but he isn't working. Emberly and Warem's right. We need a leader with some type of progress. Or at least one who will aim for progress with more to show than nothing."
Adam sat back and seemed to accept it. 1Harder appeared to have accepted back when Warem explained about his children.
"Fine. I'll help." Adam nodded.
"Count me in." 1Harder agreed also.
"What about TN?" Seb asked.
"TN is in the caverns protecting the miners. He couldn't help even if he wanted to." Warem explained.
"So..." Adam leaned forward. "How do we stop Paramix, exactly?"
Warem sat back and thought for a minute. "I know how, I just need to ask someone for their services will quick."
"You mean you don't have the means to do it yet? You still have to ask someone?" Seb looked oddly at him.
Warem laughed, "Believe me... It's not a matter of if that someone accepts... It's a matter of when I ask. I know the person more than enough to know they will accept."

----
TOWN SQUARE
----

YYW stared at the fire. It was warm, but not necessarily welcoming. His thoughts distracted him too much. There was more to life than this game. He wanted to quit, but he just needed to play one more round of Terra.net... Just one. If only he had known how long that one last round would last... He hated being here. He just wanted to get his life together. Games, internet, networking... These things weren't life, but his life was them. He just wanted to change that, but now he was trapped in the thing he wanted away from.

"What are you thinking about?" Bsh spoke. YYW shifted focus over, and saw Bsh and Bookworm talking.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 4:12:46 PM
"Nothing..." Bookworm replied.
"You"re just like Warem, you know that?" Bsh laughed. Bookworm looked at him. "Oh. So Warem's on you mind?" Bsh was talking to Bookworm about something personal, but YYW was intrigued.
"What... No..." Bookworm tried convincing him. She knew he had caught on.
"I'm no fool, Book. The way you looked when I mentioned him. What is it about him you're thinking of?" Bsh asked.
Bookworm looked at him for a bit, than looked away. "He's a father."
"And?" Bsh replied. "So is your dad, that doesn't mean anything."
Bookworm looked back at him.
"Well... I mean... You're dad being your dad would... But this is... You know what I meant." Bsh laughed. Bookworm let out a small chuckle. "Why do you think having kids is a bad thing?"
"Well... Three kids. That's, you know, a lot. I assumed he was my age." Bookworm replied.
"How old are you?" Bsh asked.
"20." Bookworm looked at him. Bsh shook his head a bit.
"Warem's 22." Bsh tried to explain.
"He's... 22? With three kids?" Bookworm asked. Bsh immediately knew he'd messed up. Thinking it over, that might sound bad.
"Yes. But... Oh man, I wish this was easier to explain." Bsh shook his head. "I hate explaining someone else's life. What can I explain and what should I keep to myself?" Bsh questioned himself.
"Hmm." Bookworm sat back and looked down. Bsh didn't know what to tell her.

YYW laughed a bit. He got up to leave. It wasn't right to eavesdrop... But it was so fun.
"YWW." He received a PM.
"It's YYW." He replied to it. "How do you even message me when you don't know how to spell my name?"
"That's not important... You're a Battle Mage, right?" The person asked.
YYW looked at the PM Messenger. It was XxWaremxX. "Yes." He didn't bother asking why. Warem would obviously explain...
"You're full of tricks, right? Got any Mana Tranqs?" Warem asked.
"Um... Yes I do... Why?" Warem had caught YYW's attention.
"I need one... I have a mage we need to tranquilize." Warem was being vague. YYW thought about it... Warem was trying to poke around the bush and avoid naming off his target. Clearly he was concerned about YYW's answer if he knew who Warem was after...
"Paramix?" YYW asked.
"... Yes. Can you help?" Warem explained the whole plan to YYW, and why they were planning it.
YYW considered the plot for a moment. Getting rid of Vicksan sounded odd, but he was right... Vicksan wasn't doing what they needed him to do. "Then why not just try to find a way to log out yourselves?"
"Because Vicksan would find some way of stopping it. He doesn't want to log out." Warem replied.
"That's very hypothetical..."
"It's also highly probable. And if not, consider... You have two options based in faith. That you try logging out, and how you have a fifty / fifty chance of him stopping you... Or that you get a new leader with a hundred percent chance of helping, and a fifty / fifty chance of finding out Vicksan would have helped too? Which option would you rather base your faith in?"
YYW considered the odds. They were a bit iffy, but Warem was right that there seemed to be no progress made on Vicksan's behalf. After a little bit of thought, he answered, "Of course."

----
CITADEL
----

Mekaiel walked around the dungeon of the Citadel for a while. He yelled out for the bot Maragon.
"WHERE ARE YOU!?" He screamed. "YOU'RE MY BOT! COME WHEN I CALL YOU!"
He looked around in endless circles, hoping to spot the bot somewhere. He needed to talk to Maragon... To ask about Vox, and get answers to all the questions that haunted him more so now than ever.
"Who?" Sasima appeared from the stairs.
"What are you doing here? Watch Vox or something." Mekaiel tried ignoring her.
"Mekaiel?" Sasima tilted her head in confusion. "You're being silly... Screaming names. Who's Maragon?"
"No one, now go away." He needed privacy before calling Maragon. He didn't want her knowing about him.
"I've never heard someone call for no one... Better yet call no one by their first name." Sasima laughed. She entered the room. It was dark and full of cold colors and molding bricks. Barred doors held every room in solitude.
"Sasima!" Mekaiel scream. "Get! Out!"

A shroud of cold feeling came over Sasima. She could feel the hand holding her arm, and the sheer power and emotion that held that hand.
"Is she..." The entity began, "Do you want her gone?"
Mekaiel knew that voice, and that way of speaking...
"Mek... Mekaiel, who's behind me?" Sasima was scared. It startled Mekaiel. He'd never actually seen her afraid.
The green, rotting pupils stared at Mekaiel through Sasima. Maragon stood with a darkness pouring from him that almost seemed to... delete the atmosphere around it.
"What are you...?" Mekaiel asked him.
"Should I delete her." Maragon didn't really ask.
Mekaiel wasn't sure what to say. Maragon wasn't proposing to kill her... He wanted to delete her.
"Very well." Maragon's fingers turned into green textures consisting of hundreds of 1"s and 0's. The textures moved up Sasima's back. She screamed in agony as the textures begin fading away, taking her with it as it deleted her bit by bit.
"Stop!" Mekaiel commanded.
Maragon removed his hand as though he were never touching her. Sasima fell to the ground and tried to hold in the screaming and crying. "You care for her?" Maragon never once turned his eyes away from Mekaiel.
"No. But... You were going to delete her... But how? What are you?" Mekaiel walked up to Sasima to pick her up. She seemed unaware of the world, almost unconscious.
"I..." Maragon tried answering... "I am... I don't know." Maragon seemed curious at the question. "I am..." His eyes seemed to wonder, but they never left Mekaiel.
"Maragon. Who is Vox_Veritas?" Mekaiel asked.

Maragon's very being seemed to immediately focus on Mekaiel. "Vox_Veritas?"
"Yes... He has a Character Stamp... And green eyes like yours." Mekaiel lifted Sasima up.
"Vox..." Maragon thought. "Is... Vox is... was... ... ... Nothing. Leave this place, and don't call me again unless you need me."
"I do need you. I need answers. Vox is everything I need in order to escape this place. I don't know how, but I know he's the answer. Why does he have a Character Stamp? Are we on his computer? Why was he being held hostage by Goblins?" Mekaiel asked.
"Just a week ago, you didn't want to leave." Maragon responded.
"A week ago, I was having fun." Mekaiel replied.
"... Don't call me unless you need me." Maragon was ready to leave.
"If that's your attitude, why'd you come in the first place?" Mekaiel wasn't done.
Maragon came because he thought Mekaiel was endanger. However, it was'"t his intent to say that. He needed Mekaiel alive, but didn't need Mekaiel to feel... cared for. "To tell you not to call me."
"Then just go! I'm not holding you back. You worthless load of trash." Mekaiel yelled.
Maragon stared for a moment. He considered what Mekaiel needed. He knew of everything Mekaiel had done and been through. "Vox is powerful. Use him against Midnight. Don't call me unless you need me." He was gone as the last word was spoken.

Mekaiel was taken back by the last thing Maragon said... Using Vox against the City of Midnight... Vox did have high stats...
"Mekaiel..." Sasima was gaining awareness. "What happened...?" She looked around, than up at Mekaiel. "I..." She wanted to say something.
"What." Mekaiel didn't appear eager to talk to her. He was angry, and just wanted to leave.
"Nothing." Sasima got onto her feet and left first. Only then did Mekaiel realize she wanted to tell him something. He watched her leave. If he cared, he"d try to stop her and ask what she wanted.
"..." Mekaiel turned to explore the dungeons... It'd be quiet, and allow him to think... The odd thing was, though, he almost did stop her. Almost...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 4:13:06 PM
----
MIDNIGHT
----

Paramix was walking down the hall towards Vicksan's room. He needed to tell Vicksan something...
"Stop." YYW and Adam were in front of him. He was recording a message before they interrupted him.
"Hmm. What is it?" Paramix looked oddly at them. "I see... Trying to dethrone Vicksan."
"What..?" YYW had no idea how Paramix could have known.
"On a note... Normal PMs can be listened in on." Paramix explained.
"Yea... By Mods." YYW replied.
"I have connections... If you're aiming to use that ring on me, don"t bother. I have an Anti-Trespass Modification. It wouldn't work." He explained further. A Mana Tranquilizer was a ring that could be put on the finger of a mage by simply commanding it to be there. The ability to move something onto someone"s body or into their inventory at will is a Trespass Spell. An Anti-Trespass prevents such a thing.
"So... You"re going to stop us, then?" Adam asked.
"Of course. A trial is needed to impeach Vicksan." Paramix replied...
YYW stepped forward, "This should be fun then..."

----
VICKSAN'S ROOM
----

Vicksan was walking through his room. He needed alternative options... He needed progress. It seemed as though neither of those were there for him.
"What's Airmax hiding..." He thought. "Why can't we just log out..." He liked being in the game, but the stress of needing to show Emberly progress made it hard to enjoy it. He just needed one answer...
Suddenly, Vicksan heard a click. He recognized it... The sound of an auto-play message. They were used to leave messages for people who weren't online. He was curious why someone would send one.
"The Modder's Ring." Vicksan opened the PM. It was Paramix.
"What?" Vicksan was both confused and excited by the PM. He continued to listen.
"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I can't explain why I didn't tell you. Just understand that I couldn't, and listen... When making the game, the Designers had an issue with editing everything, then entering the game... Only to have to log out to fix something. The process was stressful, so they created 10 rings in the game. Each was capable of messing with the game's code. The Zero Ring deleted things from the game, the Kinetic Ring made programming run even if the event that activates it didn't happen." Paramix explained in his PM. "The Modder's Ring was the most important. It gave the user the powers of a bot, including downloading the Server and editing basic programming."
The PM continued, "Some were deleted, like the Zero Ring, but most stayed for the players to find and play with. You can find them in many place... The Modder's Ring, though, can only be found by killing a King Goblin. But I doubt we'd find one since the King Goblin only appears after defeating a Platinum Citadel. Too many people would die if we tried right now." Paramix continued... 'You can't find one... At least, not by following the game's coding." The PM ended. It was vague.
Vicksan wanted to ask what he meant... It sounded almost as though he were interrupted by someone.

"Vicksan." Airmax stood behind him. He scared Vicksan. "Are you hiding something?" Airmax asked.

Suddenly, it hit him... Auto-Play messages don't transmit in message format, so they can't just be heard as they travel from players. If Paramix used normal PMs, Airmax could have listened in...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 4:14:15 PM
Last Episode: Level XII: The Tale of Two Leaders. ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Way Home // Part II ==> http://www.debate.org...

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What do you think Airmax is trying to do?

2 - What do you think of Paramix at this moment?

What would you like to see in the last 2 chapters?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 6:26:16 PM
At 2/12/2015 4:14:15 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Next Episode: The Way Home // Part II ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna go Kayaba on us all.

He be OP as fvck.

But I have a feeling Warem will have a few tricks up his sleeve as well.

Me, of course. :3
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 6:31:23 PM
At 2/13/2015 6:26:16 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

He's gonna go Kayaba on us all.

Lol What do you think of his character? And how his character will relate to the story?

He be OP as fvck.

But I have a feeling Warem will have a few tricks up his sleeve as well.

Lol of course... It's Warem ;D

Me, of course. :3

You'll be there, don't worry lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 5:24:36 AM
At 2/12/2015 4:13:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
----
MIDNIGHT
----

Paramix was walking down the hall towards Vicksan's room. He needed to tell Vicksan something...
"Stop." YYW and Adam were in front of him. He was recording a message before they interrupted him.
"Hmm. What is it?" Paramix looked oddly at them. "I see... Trying to dethrone Vicksan."
Okay wtf? How'd you know that Paramixxy?
Oh...
Oh!
"I have connections... If you're aiming to use that ring on me, don"t bother. I have an Anti-Trespass Modification. It wouldn't work." He explained further. A Mana Tranquilizer was a ring that could be put on the finger of a mage by simply commanding it to be there. The ability to move something onto someone"s body or into their inventory at will is a Trespass Spell. An Anti-Trespass prevents such a thing.
Interesting. Game facts, hell yeah!
Haha, yeah that happens a lot. Wish DDO could fix the copy paste thing so it doesn't make a single apostrophe to a double quotation.
You all gonna die. You know that right? Paramix is too OP.

----
VICKSAN'S ROOM
----

Vicksan was walking through his room. He needed alternative options... He needed progress. It seemed as though neither of those were there for him.
"What's Airmax hiding..." He thought. "Why can't we just log out..." He liked being in the game, but the stress of needing to show Emberly progress made it hard to enjoy it. He just needed one answer...
Suddenly, Vicksan heard a click. He recognized it... The sound of an auto-play message. They were used to leave messages for people who weren't online. He was curious why someone would send one.
"What?" Vicksan was both confused and excited by the PM. He continued to listen.
"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I can't explain why I didn't tell you. Just understand that I couldn't, and listen... When making the game, the Designers had an issue with editing everything, then entering the game... Only to have to log out to fix something. The process was stressful, so they created 10 rings in the game. Each was capable of messing with the game's code. The Zero Ring deleted things from the game, the Kinetic Ring made programming run even if the event that activates it didn't happen." Paramix explained in his PM. "The Modder's Ring was the most important. It gave the user the powers of a bot, including downloading the Server and editing basic programming."
This is thrilling man. I love it!
The PM continued, "Some were deleted, like the Zero Ring, but most stayed for the players to find and play with. You can find them in many place... The Modder's Ring, though, can only be found by killing a King Goblin. But I doubt we'd find one since the King Goblin only appears after defeating a Platinum Citadel. Too many people would die if we tried right now." Paramix continued... 'You can't find one... At least, not by following the game's coding." The PM ended. It was vague.
Vicksan wanted to ask what he meant... It sounded almost as though he were interrupted by someone.

"Vicksan." Airmax stood behind him. He scared Vicksan. "Are you hiding something?" Airmax asked.

Suddenly, it hit him... Auto-Play messages don't transmit in message format, so they can't just be heard as they travel from players. If Paramix used normal PMs, Airmax could have listened in...

Lol Airmax, stop spying on Vicksan and mind your own business!

But seriously though, that was intriguing, interesting and thrilling all at the same time. This is now my favourite episode!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 5:30:06 AM
At 2/12/2015 4:12:22 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Oh shizz.
----
MIDNIGHT
----

Vicksan needed answers. He didn't necessarily want to leave... But he did need to know how to, at least. He assumed Paramix didn't know how to leave either, but figured it was worth a try to find out. If Paramix did know, and wasn't telling anyone, it was for a reason, so Vicksan had to be sly about it.

"What is it, Vicksan?" Paramix asked. He was in his study, reading a book... Run Of The Goblins... He didn't bother looking up.
Interesting title of a book.
Vicksan sat by the door, considering what to ask, "You've been playing this game for a long time, right?"
"Since the beginning. I helped test the game when it was in Beta." Paramix still didn't look up.
'why u ingoring meh D: ?'
"Okay... Well, I'm sure you've been disconnected from your computer when playing online a few times. How does the game fix that?" Vicksan felt he got the right question when Paramix finally looked up from his book... That, or the wrong question.
"Hm." Paramix looked at him a while, considering. "Well. That normally doesn't happen, since the game logs you out as soon as the server begins to face any issues. And the Headset acts as a hot spot in case the server messes up too fast to react, like someone unplugging the internet. If an issue did arise, the Guide Bot would download the server onto a proxy IP. From there, people would be able to connect to their computers and log out."
I totally got what you said there m8. Totally.
"The Guide Bot can do that?" Vicksan was bothered. Airmax controlled the Guide Bot, why didn't he do that? Why didn't he download the server onto another IP address if they could log out through there?..
"Yes. Why are you asking such curious questions?" Paramix stood up.
Whoah chill man. It's just a question.
"... Well. Right now I think everyone's asking odd questions about logging off." Vicksan answered. He tried to examine Paramix's reaction, but Paramix didn't react. "So... Assume you don't have a Guide Bot. How would you be able to do that?"
Paramix reacted this time. His eyes narrowed, and he tilted his head as though suspicious of Vicksan. He considered what Vicksan was asking, and why Vicksan was asking it.
"Or... Can we even do that without the bot?" Vicksan asked.
"... No. There is no other way. The Moderators would never give a player that kind of power. Especially not on a multiplayer server." Paramix sat back down and reached for his book.

Lol. Back to ignoring Vicksan.
Vicksan sighed. "Okay..." He turned around to leave, but looked back to ask one more question. "What do I tell everyone?"
Paramix stopped, his hand sat on the book. He considered for a long moment. He had several answers, but none would be acceptable.
Vicksan understood, turned, and left.

Paramix didn't pick up the book. He just sat back and considered the reality of the moment. He wanted to help Vicksan, but couldn't. Paramix knew so many answered but couldn't give any of them. He simply couldn't.

I feel ya Paramix. I want to tell my readers so many things. So many spoilers. But I can't! I just can't...

----
BARACKS
----

ADAM! YUSSSS. You appeared in OUAD too bro. Glad to see you again.
"Listen. I know it sounds offsetting," Warem replied. "But we need to get rid of Vicksan. We aren't hurting him. We're just going to dethrone him. I could do it myself, since I'm far strong enough, but I want to know my men are behind me."
I'm with you Warem. All the way.
Oh.. right. Him. We'll just have to kick him out or something am I right guys :D ?
Emberly spoke up. "We voted on Vicksan. All of us. Paramix knows that. There were 5 voters. Mekaiel hates Vicksan, and we want him gone. 3 of the 5 don"t want Vicksan anymore."
Adam laughed a bit. "Nice politics, but I don't think Mekaiel counts anymore. And would Paramix accept your reasoning?"
I got a point Emberly.
"If two of the four remaining voters don't want Vicksan, Paramix will consider it, at least." Warem answered. "Besides, Paramix can be stopped."
"How's that?" Seb sat forward with interest. Adam and 1Harder also seemed intrigued.
"I still don't think we have the evidence to convict him even without Paramix in the way." Adam responded.
Man, I'm really kicking it here.
"What evidence do you have that he's asked around? He promised to find an answer, but no evidence shows he's even tried. Don't shift the burden here. Emberly asked him, and he tried every way possible not to answer. He needs to prove he's tried, or we have all right to assume he hasn't." Warem replied.
Nice, some DDO referencing : )

"Do you want to log out?" Emberly asked.
"Of course." Adam replied to her.
What? No! I love it here! There's monsters, cool books and amazing landscapes guys!
"Yea." 1Harder also spoke. Seb didn't reply.
"Then we need to get someone who's going to try to log out. Not someone who pretends to want to, but doesn't try. Even if he wants to, what effort has he made? It's been over a week, and who has seen Vicksan ask one single person for information? Has he asked any of you?" Emberly spoke.
Seb considered more, but again didn't reply.
"I understand, but..." Adam tried to speak.
"What...?" Adam was confused, though the question seemed rather straightforward.
"I have three children at home, with no mother. You think I give one single ounce of care if you think it's not right? No. Let me rephrase... You think my children care about keeping Vicksan in power because he might have the right intentions?" Warem seemed far more serious than Emberly thought he'd be.
Adam didn't reply.
/ Warem's right. God damnit Warem. Always the good debater.

"One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results." Seb replied. "Milton Friedman. Vicksan might care, he might even try, but he isn't working. Emberly and Warem's right. We need a leader with some type of progress. Or at least one who will aim for progress with more to show than nothing."
Adam sat back and seemed to accept it. 1Harder appeared to have accepted back when Warem explained about his children.
Uh actually guys, I've got some in game books to read. This place is as massive as freakin Skyrim so... Yeah, see ya. Good luck dethroning Vicksan. *walks away*
"Count me in." 1Harder agreed also.
Lol. Yes, 1harder can replace me.
"What about TN?" Seb asked.
"TN is in the caverns protecting the miners. He couldn't help even if he wanted to." Warem explained.
"So..." Adam leaned forward. "How do we stop Paramix, exactly?"
Adam! I thought you left... Oh well, ain't nobody got time for books anyway.
Warem sat back and thought for a minute. "I know how, I just need to ask someone for their services will quick."
"You mean you don't have the means to do it yet? You still have to ask someone?" Seb looked oddly at him.
Warem laughed, "Believe me... It's not a matter of if that someone accepts... It's a matter of when I ask. I know the person more than enough to know they will accept."

----
TOWN SQUARE
----

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 5:30:08 AM

TOWN SQUARE
----

YYW stared at the fire. It was warm, but not necessarily welcoming. His thoughts distracted him too much. There was more to life than this game.
No man.. Trust me. Life is just full of war, broken hearts, terror. A game is a game. You can win in it or lose, but it doesn't mean anything. But in life, wins and losses are real and they suck.
Sorry :P Just went into some deep sht right there.
He wanted to quit, but he just needed to play one more round of Terra.net... Just one. If only he had known how long that one last round would last... He hated being here. He just wanted to get his life together. Games, internet, networking... These things weren't life, but his life was them. He just wanted to change that, but now he was trapped in the thing he wanted away from.
Poetic as always man.

"What are you thinking about?" Bsh spoke. YYW shifted focus over, and saw Bsh and Bookworm talking.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 5:30:16 AM
At 2/12/2015 4:12:46 PM, donald.keller wrote:
"Nothing..." Bookworm replied.
"Well I was thinking about life," interrupted YYW.
"You"re just like Warem, you know that?" Bsh laughed.
"Y u ignore meh T.T!" YYW sulked.
Bookworm looked at him. "Oh. So Warem's on you mind?" Bsh was talking to Bookworm about something personal, but YYW was intrigued.
"What... No..." Bookworm tried convincing him. She knew he had caught on.
*Whistles* Don't worry, you can tell me anything. Warem's pretty decent ya know. Despite the whole having kids thing.
"I'm no fool, Book. The way you looked when I mentioned him. What is it about him you're thinking of?" Bsh asked.
Everything. I wanna be a mom Bsh. Do you understand me??
Bookworm looked at him for a bit, than looked away. "He's a father."
Damnit Book!
Bsh, are you trying to say that Book should date her dad??
"Well... I mean... You're dad being your dad would... But this is... You know what I meant." Bsh laughed. Bookworm let out a small chuckle.
I'm sure that was meant to be a lot more malicious.
"Why do you think having kids is a bad thing?"
"Well... Three kids. That's, you know, a lot. I assumed he was my age." Bookworm replied.
Lolz. Who knows? Maybe Warem's fifty or something.
What. Book how you've aged!
WHAT??? No, this can't be! Twenty f*cking two!
"He's... 22? With three kids?" Bookworm asked. Bsh immediately knew he'd messed up. Thinking it over, that might sound bad.
Yeah man. Now Warem sounds like a pimp.
"Yes. But... Oh man, I wish this was easier to explain." Bsh shook his head. "I hate explaining someone else's life. What can I explain and what should I keep to myself?" Bsh questioned himself.
Lol philosophising everything ain't gonna help.

Tell her that Warem is into her. Maybe that'll help? Uh.. actually no that might no work...
YYW laughed a bit. He got up to leave. It wasn't right to eavesdrop... But it was so fun.
LOL. I actually forgot YYW was there.
"YWW." He received a PM.
LOL
"It's YYW."
I thought it was a typo by the author XD
He replied to it. "How do you even message me when you don't know how to spell my name?"
Wait... who is this?
"That's not important... You're a Battle Mage, right?" The person asked.
'the person'? Goddamn intrigue.
YYW looked at the PM Messenger. It was XxWaremxX.
Lol, a typical username.
"Yes." He didn't bother asking why. Warem would obviously explain...
"You're full of tricks, right? Got any Mana Tranqs?" Warem asked.
Oh sht.
"Um... Yes I do... Why?" Warem had caught YYW's attention.
No don't do it YYW. Don't help him.
"I need one... I have a mage we need to tranquilize." Warem was being vague.
I take it back. Don't date this guy Book. He's a backstabber!
YYW thought about it... Warem was trying to poke around the bush and avoid naming off his target. Clearly he was concerned about YYW's answer if he knew who Warem was after...
"Paramix?" YYW asked.
Oh Paramix. Yeah you guys can tranquilize him. No biggie.
"... Yes. Can you help?" Warem explained the whole plan to YYW, and why they were planning it.
YYW considered the plot for a moment. Getting rid of Vicksan sounded odd, but he was right... Vicksan wasn't doing what they needed him to do. "Then why not just try to find a way to log out yourselves?"
"Because Vicksan would find some way of stopping it. He doesn't want to log out." Warem replied.
Uh... actually...
"It's also highly probable. And if not, consider... You have two options based in faith. That you try logging out, and how you have a fifty / fifty chance of him stopping you... Or that you get a new leader with a hundred percent chance of helping, and a fifty / fifty chance of finding out Vicksan would have helped too? Which option would you rather base your faith in?"
I feel an allegory here.... I just can't place my finger on what it is exactly.
YYW considered the odds. They were a bit iffy, but Warem was right that there seemed to be no progress made on Vicksan's behalf. After a little bit of thought, he answered, "Of course."

----
CITADEL
----

Mekaiel walked around the dungeon of the Citadel for a while. He yelled out for the bot Maragon.
"WHERE ARE YOU!?" He screamed. "YOU'RE MY BOT! COME WHEN I CALL YOU!"
LOL so bossy
He looked around in endless circles, hoping to spot the bot somewhere. He needed to talk to Maragon... To ask about Vox, and get answers to all the questions that haunted him more so now than ever.
"Y u hate meh T.T," cried Sasima, running back up the stairs.
"Mekaiel?" Sasima tilted her head in confusion. "You're being silly... Screaming names. Who's Maragon?"
"My b*tch. Now go away."
"No one, now go away."
Oh lol.
He needed privacy before calling Maragon. He didn't want her knowing about him.
"I've never heard someone call for no one... Better yet call no one by their first name."
"I told you. It's just my b*tch Sasima. Now go back to doing whatever you were doing. Whatever it was."
Sasima laughed. She entered the room. It was dark and full of cold colors and molding bricks. Barred doors held every room in solitude.
Woah. That's a pretty cool description.

Jesus Mekaiel, why are you so bossy?
A shroud of cold feeling came over Sasima. She could feel the hand holding her arm, and the sheer power and emotion that held that hand.
"Mek... Mekaiel, who's behind me?" Sasima was scared. It startled Mekaiel. He'd never actually seen her afraid.
This is giving me the chills man!
The green, rotting pupils stared at Mekaiel through Sasima. Maragon stood with a darkness pouring from him that almost seemed to... delete the atmosphere around it.
"What are you...?" Mekaiel asked him.
"I'm your b*tch," replied Maragon.
X) Lol okay okay, I'll get back to the story.
That is way too OP man.
Mekaiel wasn't sure what to say. Maragon wasn't proposing to kill her... He wanted to delete her.
You cold hearted b*tch.
"Very well." Maragon's fingers turned into green textures consisting of hundreds of 1"s and 0's. The textures moved up Sasima's back. She screamed in agony as the textures begin fading away, taking her with it as it deleted her bit by bit.
"Stop!" Mekaiel commanded.
So god damn bossy.
Maragon removed his hand as though he were never touching her. Sasima fell to the ground and tried to hold in the screaming and crying. "You care for her?" Maragon never once turned his eyes away from Mekaiel.
Lol Maragon are you Jealous?
"No. But... You were going to delete her... But how? What are you?" Mekaiel walked up to Sasima to pick her up. She seemed unaware of the world, almost unconscious.
Sigh... Mekaiel, didn't he tell you already that he's your b*tch?
"I..." Maragon tried answering...
"I am... I don't know." Maragon seemed curious at the question. "I am..." His eyes seemed to wonder, but they never left Mekaiel.
Holy sht. This bot is going to explode from over philosophising.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that guy. Is he still tied up? :P
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 5:30:21 AM
At 2/12/2015 4:12:46 PM, donald.keller wrote:

"Yes... He has a Character Stamp... And green eyes like yours." Mekaiel lifted Sasima up.
"Vox..." Maragon thought. "Is... Vox is... was... ... ... Nothing. Leave this place, and don't call me again unless you need me."
Yeah you tell him Maragon. I don't know why but Mekaiel is being as bossy as a woman on her period.
"I do need you. I need answers. Vox is everything I need in order to escape this place. I don't know how, but I know he's the answer. Why does he have a Character Stamp? Are we on his computer? Why was he being held hostage by Goblins?" Mekaiel asked.
"Just a week ago, you didn't want to leave." Maragon responded.
"A week ago, I was having fun." Mekaiel replied.
"If that's your attitude, why'd you come in the first place?" Mekaiel wasn't done.
Maragon came because he thought Mekaiel was endanger. However, it was'"t his intent to say that. He needed Mekaiel alive, but didn't need Mekaiel to feel... cared for. "To tell you not to call me."
Lol, Maragon, you know you're acting like you're some kind of girlfriend right? I am totally shipping this. MARAKAIEL ftw!
"Then just go! I'm not holding you back. You worthless load of trash." Mekaiel yelled.
Woah chill Mekaiel. Is this how you're gonna repay Maragon's love for you?
Maragon stared for a moment. He considered what Mekaiel needed. He knew of everything Mekaiel had done and been through. "Vox is powerful. Use him against Midnight. Don't call me unless you need me." He was gone as the last word was spoken.

Mekaiel was taken back by the last thing Maragon said... Using Vox against the City of Midnight... Vox did have high stats...
Wait.. 'use' him? how in the world are you gonna...
"Mekaiel..." Sasima was gaining awareness. "What happened...?" She looked around, than up at Mekaiel. "I..." She wanted to say something.
"What." Mekaiel didn't appear eager to talk to her. He was angry, and just wanted to leave.
"Nothing." Sasima got onto her feet and left first. Only then did Mekaiel realize she wanted to tell him something. He watched her leave. If he cared, he"d try to stop her and ask what she wanted.
"..." Mekaiel turned to explore the dungeons... It'd be quiet, and allow him to think... The odd thing was, though, he almost did stop her. Almost...
This love triangle is really intriguing.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 5:30:26 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

I seriously have no clue. He's creepy as sht though.

Lol jokes, I think he's trying to set the players up for a trial or something of the sort. Perhaps to defeat or find something. Not gonna go any further than that.

I like him more now. And I trust him. He seems to know a lot but I think everyone can trust him. He seems to know what's best for the town.
Oh yeah, we're coming to an end eh? This time, I've got no request. Although it would be interesting to have a mysterious scene that includes the bots just talking to each other. If they ever do that.

Other than that, can't wait to find out what all of this is about. This entire game and why they can't log out.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 5:39:09 AM
Oh wait, it's all correct. I think it was just the slow upload. Damnit, sorry for the spoilers man! XD
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:57:27 PM
At 2/14/2015 5:30:06 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Oh shizz.

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

----
MIDNIGHT
----
happen, since the game logs you out as soon as the server begins to face any issues. And the Headset acts as a hot spot in case the server messes up too fast to react, like someone unplugging the internet. If an issue did arise, the Guide Bot would download the server onto a proxy IP. From there, people would be able to connect to their computers and log out."
I totally got what you said there m8. Totally.

Lol the bot downloads the server to a computer with a fake IP address, so that the players can connect to their headsets from there.

I feel ya Paramix. I want to tell my readers so many things. So many spoilers. But I can't! I just can't...

I know! I have 4 more seasons of spoilers to want to tell everyone D:

----
BARACKS
----

ADAM! YUSSSS. You appeared in OUAD too bro. Glad to see you again.
I'm with you Warem. All the way.

Yay!

Oh.. right. Him. We'll just have to kick him out or something am I right guys :D ?
I got a point Emberly.
Man, I'm really kicking it here.

Lol your a smart character

Nice, some DDO referencing : )

;D

Adam didn't reply.

Warem's right. God damnit Warem. Always the good debater.

Lol I know he is :) I made him to be right.

Uh actually guys, I've got some in game books to read. This place is as massive as freakin Skyrim so... Yeah, see ya. Good luck dethroning Vicksan. *walks away*

Lawl... Remember in the first two chapters? The maps 200+ square mile... Skyrims 16 square miles...

TOWN SQUARE
----

YYW stared at the fire. It was warm, but not necessarily welcoming. His thoughts distracted him too much. There was more to life than this game.
No man.. Trust me. Life is just full of war, broken hearts, terror. A game is a game. You can win in it or lose, but it doesn't mean anything. But in life, wins and losses are real and they suck.
Sorry :P Just went into some deep sht right there.

<_<

He wanted to quit, but he just needed to play one more round of Terra.net... Just one. If only he had known how long that one last round would last... He hated being here. He just wanted to get his life together. Games, internet, networking... These things weren't life, but his life was them. He just wanted to change that, but now he was trapped in the thing he wanted away from.
Poetic as always man.

I try ;)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 2:35:49 PM
Bsh, are you trying to say that Book should date her dad??

Lol YES! I was so worried about people catching that joke.

"Well... I mean... You're dad being your dad would... But this is... You know what I meant." Bsh laughed. Bookworm let out a small chuckle.
I'm sure that was meant to be a lot more malicious.
"Why do you think having kids is a bad thing?"
Lolz. Who knows? Maybe Warem's fifty or something.

That'd be bad for her, don't you think? XD

What. Book how you've aged!

*whistles*

WHAT??? No, this can't be! Twenty f*cking two!

lol ;D

Yeah man. Now Warem sounds like a pimp.

Lol well at the age of 22 with 3 kids... I am glad people or concerned about that. I didn't want Book to have an issue with his age, and everyone ask why it's a problem.

Lol philosophising everything ain't gonna help.

lol.

Tell her that Warem is into her. Maybe that'll help? Uh.. actually no that might no work...

"Warem likes you."
a week later, "What? I don't like you like that, get away."

LOL. I actually forgot YYW was there.

XD

I thought it was a typo by the author XD

lol nopes.

YYW looked at the PM Messenger. It was XxWaremxX.
Lol, a typical username.

Lol

YYW thought about it... Warem was trying to poke around the bush and avoid naming off his target. Clearly he was concerned about YYW's answer if he knew who Warem was after...
"Paramix?" YYW asked.
Oh Paramix. Yeah you guys can tranquilize him. No biggie.

lol totes too easy.

I feel an allegory here.... I just can't place my finger on what it is exactly.

Hm? lol

"Y u hate meh T.T," cried Sasima, running back up the stairs.

Cause you backstabbed me... ho.

He needed privacy before calling Maragon. He didn't want her knowing about him.
"I've never heard someone call for no one... Better yet call no one by their first name."
"I told you. It's just my b*tch Sasima. Now go back to doing whatever you were doing. Whatever it was."
Sasima laughed. She entered the room. It was dark and full of cold colors and molding bricks. Barred doors held every room in solitude.
Woah. That's a pretty cool description.

Thank you ^_^

Jesus Mekaiel, why are you so bossy?

Cause he hates her lol.

This is giving me the chills man!
That is way too OP man.

Lol it's Maragon. What did you expect?

Lol Maragon are you Jealous?
Sigh... Mekaiel, didn't he tell you already that he's your b*tch?
"I..." Maragon tried answering...
"I am... I don't know." Maragon seemed curious at the question. "I am..." His eyes seemed to wonder, but they never left Mekaiel.
Holy sht. This bot is going to explode from over philosophising.

lol

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that guy. Is he still tied up? :P

Lol they untied him last chapter xD

Yeah you tell him Maragon. I don't know why but Mekaiel is being as bossy as a woman on her period.

He's angry and wants answers xD

Lol, Maragon, you know you're acting like you're some kind of girlfriend right? I am totally shipping this. MARAKAIEL ftw!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Woah chill Mekaiel. Is this how you're gonna repay Maragon's love for you?

<_<

Wait.. 'use' him? how in the world are you gonna...

As a human weapon ;)

This love triangle is really intriguing.

lol No love triangle... Dammit! XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 2:40:44 PM
At 2/14/2015 5:24:36 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
----
MIDNIGHT
----

Cause Paramix got himself connections ;D

Oh...

yep

Oh!

yep

Lol good... I get worried people won't care about the game itself.

Haha, yeah that happens a lot. Wish DDO could fix the copy paste thing so it doesn't make a single apostrophe to a double quotation.

XD I know, right?!

What was his level again? 240 something? lol

----
VICKSAN'S ROOM
----

Lol what all about it do you like so far?

The PM continued, "Some were deleted, like the Zero Ring, but most stayed for the players to find and play with. You can find them in many places... The Modder's Ring, though, can only be found by killing a King Goblin. But I doubt we'd find one since the King Goblin only appears after defeating a Platinum Citadel. Too many people would die if we tried right now." Paramix continued... 'You can't find one... At least, not by following the game's coding." The PM ended. It was vague.

Lol no. Airmax doesn't wanna xD

But seriously though, that was intriguing, interesting and thrilling all at the same time. This is now my favourite episode!

Lol what about it did you like?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 2:43:07 PM
At 2/14/2015 5:30:26 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol jokes, I think he's trying to set the players up for a trial or something of the sort. Perhaps to defeat or find something. Not gonna go any further than that.

Hmmm. Well Maragon's supposed to be creepy, but I guess Airmax works XD

I like him more now. And I trust him. He seems to know a lot but I think everyone can trust him. He seems to know what's best for the town.

Lol he is supposed to be the main source of wisdom in the story.

Oh yeah, we're coming to an end eh? This time, I've got no request. Although it would be interesting to have a mysterious scene that includes the bots just talking to each other. If they ever do that.

Lol I don't think that can happen xD Remember. Airmax isn't a bot. He controls one, but he is a Mod.

Other than that, can't wait to find out what all of this is about. This entire game and why they can't log out.

Lol I can't wait for you to see either! :D

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 7:31:57 PM
At 2/14/2015 2:43:07 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Well, for me, I know Maragon cares about Mekaiel and won't harm him ever. But Airmax spying on Vicksan when he's not looking is a lot more scary.

Is that a spoiler? Does that mean he won't become a bad guy all of a sudden later on. *whistles*

Lol I don't think that can happen xD Remember. Airmax isn't a bot. He controls one, but he is a Mod.
God damnit! I want some Airmax/ Maragon stuff to happen so bad. They're both so awesome.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 7:36:47 PM
At 2/14/2015 2:40:44 PM, donald.keller wrote:
----
MIDNIGHT
----

Oh...

yep

Oh!

yep

XD I know, right?!

----
VICKSAN'S ROOM
----

The PM continued, "Some were deleted, like the Zero Ring, but most stayed for the players to find and play with. You can find them in many places... The Modder's Ring, though, can only be found by killing a King Goblin. But I doubt we'd find one since the King Goblin only appears after defeating a Platinum Citadel. Too many people would die if we tried right now." Paramix continued... 'You can't find one... At least, not by following the game's coding." The PM ended. It was vague.

Maragon and Mekaiel's relationship is quite interesting. I like the dynamic between them. And I like how Sasima is kind of like the third wheel or the enemy of Maragon. Jk, but I do like what you've done with these three characters. I also like the talk scene between Warem, me, 1 hardre and the other dudes. That was pretty fun to read and the references to actual debating were surprising like 'shifting the burden'. The other thing I liked was the overall intrigue. I love mystery stories you know. I just get really excited XD
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:36:53 PM
At 2/14/2015 7:31:57 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:43:07 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Well, for me, I know Maragon cares about Mekaiel and won't harm him ever. But Airmax spying on Vicksan when he's not looking is a lot more scary.

Lol well guide bots are attached to their host. Airmax isn't a guide bot, though.

Is that a spoiler? Does that mean he won't become a bad guy all of a sudden later on. *whistles*

Lol

God damnit! I want some Airmax/ Maragon stuff to happen so bad. They're both so awesome.

Lol they are not friends. They do not like each other. For the most part, they also do not know each other.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:45:39 PM
At 2/14/2015 7:36:47 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
----
MIDNIGHT
----

Oh...

yep

Oh!

yep

XD I know, right?!

----
VICKSAN'S ROOM
----

Maragon and Mekaiel's relationship is quite interesting. I like the dynamic between them. And I like how Sasima is kind of like the third wheel or the enemy of Maragon. Jk, but I do like what you've done with these three characters. I also like the talk scene between Warem, me, 1 hardre and the other dudes. That was pretty fun to read and the references to actual debating were surprising like 'shifting the burden'. The other thing I liked was the overall intrigue. I love mystery stories you know. I just get really excited XD

Lol well like I said. Maragon is attached to mekaiel because he's his bot. Sasima will play a more important role in the relationship later.

I'm going to use you and rev more often in the last two episode.

Not every enemy is mystery case, but both maragon and the main enemy is. What role to they think maragon will play in the whole story?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:59:02 PM
At 2/14/2015 8:45:39 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/14/2015 7:36:47 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
----
MIDNIGHT
----

Oh...

yep

Oh!

yep

XD I know, right?!

----
VICKSAN'S ROOM
----

Lol well like I said. Maragon is attached to mekaiel because he's his bot. Sasima will play a more important role in the relationship later.

I see ... <.<
I'm going to use you and rev more often in the last two episode.
X)

Not every enemy is mystery case, but both maragon and the main enemy is. What role to they think maragon will play in the whole story?

Well I actually thought he was to remain Mekaiel's bot forever and be like his bodyguard, but if he has a role beyond just information leaking then he will probably sacrifice himself to save Mekaiel or someone else. I think that is his ultimate demise. I didn't think he had a more important role than just being Mekaiel's bot (or b*tch). Though, I'm intrigued by your question and it's implications, so I can't wait to find out X) !
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:37:11 AM

yo does that mean she's in the game?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...