DDO: Game Over -- Season 1, Episode 14

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:04:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XIV: The Way Home // Part II

Police Report: "Terra Mansen was playing Terra.Net at the time she was located. Terra is assumed to be trapped in the game."

"Vicksan. Are you hiding something?" Airmax walked a foot forward, his eyes focused on Vicksan. Vicksan noticed he never blinked.
"No. I just don't expect people to pop up behind me." Vicksan lied.
"You received an auto-play message. What did it say?" Airmax walked forward a bit more. His arms were behind his back.
"I don't know. I haven't listened to it yet." Vicksan lied again.
"... Play it." Airmax was clearly not falling for Vicksan's deceit.
Vicksan considered Airmax a moment. "No."

"Vicksan." Vicksan heard someone call him from behind. It was Adam, SebUK, and Emberly. They stood by the door. He wasn't sure which of the man spoke.
"What?..." Vicksan looked back at Airmax, but he wasn't there. Looking back at the group, he continued, "What is it?.."

Ember looked at him for a short moment, taking in the reality of what they were doing. "Arrest him."
Vicksan wasn't sure what he had just heard. "... What?"
"This'll be fun." Seb pulled a sword from his inventory. Adam did the same.
"What's going on..? Why are you doing this?" Vicksan stepped back. He stood against a desk for support, laying his hand on a titleless book.
"Obviously this is a coup." Seb twirled his sword above his head. It gained speed with each cycle.
"I'm sorry Vicksan." Ember stepped back to avoid his attention.
"Why...?" Vicksan kept focus on her.
"... Because we want out..." Emberly stepped back further so he couldn't see her. At this moment, she didn't want his attention. It made her uneasy.

Seb got within range and swung down. As his sword came down, it ran across the wooden desk. Vicksan wasn't there...

----
HALLWAY
----

"You would die for this goal?" Paramix walked forward. He clearly didn't fear YYW or 1Harder.
YYW snapped his fingers. A cage of light appeared around Paramix.
"Hmm." Paramix observed the cage. Imprisoned Light. It traps the person and stops magic from escaping. He had to bring the bar's strength to zero to break them. YYW wasn't surprised when Paramix grabbed one of the bars and snapped it like hay in a storm. At his level, Paramix barely needed magic to beat YYW.
"Again. You would die for this goal?" Paramix observed YYW's calm as he walked out of the broken cage. It disappeared as he left it.
"Me? No.... But he would." YYW smirked.
Paramix felt the necklace wrap around his neck. Once on, the necklace shrunk tightly around his throat. He looked back at Warem, who bore a similar necklace. The two necklaces were specialized Mana Tranquilizers. They prevented the wearers from using magic against each other. For Warem, that wasn't an issue.

"I see. When I thought you were after Vicksan, I almost felt worried for him. I guess I have nothing to fear then." Paramix turned to face Warem. "So this is it? Hand to hand?"
"Hand? Paramix, you know me too well to assume that I'm nearly honorable enough to fight an unarmed opponent with my fist." Warem pulled a long white iron sword.
Paramix pulled out his staff. Warem swung around the sword a bit. "Without your magic, you're beatable."
"You're right... I do know you. And I know you know that's not true. You're trying to make me think you underestimate me, in hopes that I will underestimate just how prepared you are. I'll give you that it's a great tactic." Paramix got ready.
Warem chuckled with a smile, and swung his sword at Paramix.

----
--------
CITADEL
--------
----

Mekaiel walked up the staircase leaving the dungeon. He looked over at his team... All eight of them. He had been gone for nearly thirty minutes thinking about what they would do... About what Maragon said.

"Mekaiel..." Xlav looked at him with a sense of worry.
'XL, where's Vox?" Mekaiel walked up to them.
"He's behind you." Xlav pointed.
Mekaiel looked back. Vox_Veritas was near the stairs staring. "Vox, will you answer me now? Or are you still being quiet?"
"Mekaiel..." Dtaylor looked oddly at him. They were all worried. Sasima was the only one who didn't seem effected. "Where were you?"
Mekaiel looked back. He saw how they felt, and could sense their worry. He returned his focus to Vox. "Will you answer me?"

Vox looked at Mekaiel as though he didn't understand. "..."
"Vox?" Mekaiel looked at him for a moment. "Would you like to join our party?"
Veritas looked at everyone. "Yes."
Mekaiel seemed shocked that Vox finally replied. "You will be our tenth member." He smiled. Sasima wasn't sure if the smile was real.
Mekaiel needed Vox if they were to take Midnight. At level 59, he was vital. "Tonight, we head for Midnight!" He looked back at everyone. "Me, all of you, Vox... We will take Midnight."
Several members yelled in joy. Xlav wasn't so sure of the plan. "But... Are we strong enough? What about Paramix?"
"We're more than strong enough. We are above the level of almost everyone in Midnight, and we have more than enough skill. Most of us are above Grand Master... They have, at most, two players will stats like that. We have also been training a lot. Stuck in that city, they have no means of competing with us." Mekaiel turned toward him.
"And Paramix?" Xlav asked again.
"I can deal with him." He got out his sword... The Level 299 Hollowed Longsword. "Me and Sasima."
Sasima looked at him with a tint of concern in her eyes. The mission against Paramix was suicide.
Mekaiel looked at her a bit. Everyone got the sense that they were PM'ing each other. As the seconds went by, she seemed to smile more at the thought... "Hehe..." She giggled at the plan. "This will be so much fun." She crossed her arms and winked.

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

Vicksan looked around. He was in the Library. He looked at the book in his hand. "Thank god these work." The books were transporters, moving the holder from one book to the next. Vicksan knew it'd take no time for Seb and Adam to find out the books were transporters, and use them.
Vicksan ran from the room and down the stairs. He could hear Seb and Adam behind him. He hid under the stairs once he hit the bottom. The two ran down the stairs and looked around. "The Hall's too long. We should still be able to see him if he were here." Seb looked at Adam.
"Right. He must have gone the other way..." Adam and Seb began back up the stairs.
"I'll head this way, so we can cut him off!" Seb turned and returned into the hall.
"Good plan." Adam continued up the stairs.

Seb reached the bottom and looked around. He looked up the stairs and saw that Adam was gone. He walked behind the stairs where Vicksan was. "You're lucky I saw you and not Adam. Now get up so we can get you out of the castle."
"Why are you helping me? You wanted me arrested too." Vicksan got out from under the stairs.
"Nah, man. I just needed to be there to help you. Can't do that unless I agreed to come. Now follow." Seb spoke, and begin for the exit.
Vicksan followed. He would have asked why he should trust Seb, but the answer was obvious... What else could he do?

They made to the exit of the castle. "Adam will get here any minute now. Hurry."
Vicksan walked outside of the castle, then looked back at him, "Thank you... I'll return soon, when this is all over."
"No..." Seb seemed sad to say, "I'd like to see you stay, man... But you can't. Ember has the whole guard and YYW against you."
"And I have Paramix." Vicksan replied.
"Having one man hold the city in your grasp for you isn't leadership... Sorry..." Seb closed the door behind him.

"Seb?" Adam appeared. Seb was walking among the pillars of the Hall when he arrived. The Pillars where white, and marvelous in their entirety... They were massive.
"He isn't here." Seb looked at him. "The books must teleport randomly... Where else would he have put one?" seb lied.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:05:16 PM
----
HALLWAY
----

Paramix turned too the side and swung his staff in the way of Warem's sword. The sword slid down the staff and hit the ground. Warem went with it, allowing him to role behind Paramix. He got up with the momentum he had built, and his sword swung high over him. As it reached it's peak, he brought it down across Paramix back.

It did little damage, but that was fine. It wasn't much of a swing. Paramix turned around with his staff high above him. Warem was aware of the technique. Any move he tried would result in Paramix bringing the staff down on him... He observed the environment for a weapon. He took quick note of the glass lantern on a table beside him. He moved beside the table and spun around, swinging the sword around and against the lantern. He hit it with the broadside of the sword, and watched the glass shatter and fly.

Paramix brought the staff against the ground, and cast Protect. The glass flung against the barrier the spell created, but the spell didn't protect against Warem.
Warem jumped forward immediately, keeping the spinning motion.. The sword twirled around and across the staff. The staff gave way under the force of the sword, which was close enough to slide across Paramix's chest. The attack did notable damage this time.
Paramix knew he had to get rid of that sword.

"Wow..." YYW backed up. He bumped into someone. Upon turning around to see who was behind him, he saw Bsh1 standing there.
"What is this?" Bsh looked between YYW and Paramix.
"A game?" YYW joked.
"Paramix!" Bsh tried getting involved.
"No. I'm fighting him. Stay out." Paramix was too honorable to call in help. "Find Vicksan."
"What?" Bsh1 was clearly worried.
"It's a coup. Find Vicksan and protect him." Paramix yelled.
Bsh's eyes grew wide. He turned and ran to find Vicksan, and to find help.
"Nope." YYW turned to attack him. Bsh pivoted around and threw his hand forward. The world seemed to slow down... YYW never felt or saw it... He could see the walls move past him, and then Paramix and Warem moved past him as he flew back... His feet weren't on the ground anymore... The moment ended with the end of the hallway. YYW hit the wall and fell to the floor. He was barely aware of what Bsh had done.

Bsh ran from the hallway in search of Vicksan. Warem didn't even care. He was having too much fun to remember the coup. 1Harder was already gone...

Warem swung up at Paramix's neck. Paramix bent back, allowing the sword to barely miss his throat. As the sword flew above him, he brought his staff up and slammed it hard into the hilt of the sword... And into the hand that held it.
Warem's hand cracked with a painful whipping noise. The sword flew out of his hand.
Paramix swiped at Warem's shoulder and neck. Warem could feel the damage take away at least a fifth of his life. He fell to the ground, and reached for his sword. He saw Paramix swing his staff down. Warem lifted his legs to block. His feet painfully took the hit and stopped the staff. He placed his foot against the tip of the staff, and pushed, allowing him the force needed to do a back-roll towards his sword.
He landed the roll, and grabbed his sword.
Paramix got his staff ready.

Warem threw himself forward, and got his sword ready. Paramix pulled up his staff to block, but Warem fell back. He hit the floor and slid forward a few feet, bring his sword across Paramix's leg.
Warem used the rest of the speed he had to bring himself back up. Paramix fell on his knee.
"Paramix the beatable." Warem looked back at him. He knew he hadn't won yet... And likely wouldn't. Paramix had 92% of his life still, and Warem had 75%.
"All this for logging out?" Paramix didn't bother getting up. He didn't have to.
"Of course. Vicksan wasn't trying to log out, so we have to do it ourselves." Warem revolved his sword around him to build speed.
"He did try... He asked me earlier today for information." Paramix waited for the attack. Warem seemed conflicted with the new information... He was clearly shocked by what Paramix said... Either-way, he had a mission.

Warem jumped forward and pivoted his thighs, swinging his sword straight at Paramix's head.
Paramix pointed his staff at Warem, and got up just barely enough for the sword to cut straight into his neck. It dug deep, and wiped out a third of his health.
It also cut into the necklace. As soon as the sword was through, the necklace was broken. Warem could barely see the sudden light surround him. Paramix's staff lit with Burning Flare. Flare after Flare, Warem's health sunk further and further.
Warem flew back and landed on the glass by the table... The lantern he had broken.

Paramix laid out his hand. A blue ball formed... Final Flare. An attack capable of 50,000 damage, at least four times Warem's health. Paramix threw the ball of blue fire at Warem. It hit Warem, submerging him in a massive explosion of fire and heat. The blast engulfed the walls and hit Paramix. The light was blinding, and hurt to look at...

The fire and light seceded quickly. Paramix walked up to Warem and stared at him. The thing about Final Flare was that it could do 50,000 damage... But it couldn't kill. It was a mercy spell. Warem sat against the floor, staring up.
Paramix looked at him for a bit. Warem knew he was reading a PM. The look in his eyes gave it away. "I guess I'm too late. Vicksan's left the city already... Congratulation." He turned and begin for the door. He was clearly angry at what the PM said.
Warem didn't say a thing. He merely looked at the ceiling. It seemed... distant.

"Warem!" Emberly found him.
"You took forever." Warem heard his breath crackle.
"We failed..." Emberly was terrified of what Paramix might do.
"No. We won. Paramix said Vicksan is gone from Midnight." Warem barely smiled.

----
OUTSIDE MIDNIGHT
----

Vicksan reached the hill outside of the city. It was still surrounded in forests and foliage. He looked back at the city, his eyes darkened by redness and tears.
"You can't go back." Airmax stood behind him.
Vicksan didn't turn to face him. "I will. Midnight is my city. I just need to wait, and Paramix will fix everything."
"No." Airmax stepped to his side. "Paramix is going to accept whoever becomes leader now. You will not be returning."
"What?" Vicksan looked at him.
"I already message Paramix with the plan... You are not to return." Airmax never looked away from the city. The way he stood with perfect stillness, it was inhuman.
"What plan? What are you talking about?!" Vicksan yelled.
"After some consideration, the Moderators have determined that you are more valuable elsewhere." Airmax replied.
"How so?"
"Because." Airmax spoke, "you disobeyed our terms. You were to not try to log out. You had one job. To keep people alive. You can fulfill that goal better elsewhere." Airmax turned around and walked towards the forest.
"And if I refuse to comply?" Vicksan looked at him as he walked away.
"Then I will stop you." Airmax turned to look at him. "Do not try to log out, Vicksan. I will stop you." Airmax was gone as the last words left his mouth.

Vicksan looked around. His breathing was harsh and angry. He picked up and begin throwing rocks. He considered for a while. Airmax was not going to control him like that.
He thought about what Paramix had said... Finding the King Goblin... It was the only way out. He thought about it for a long time... He had a plan, but it had one issue...
Suddenly, Bsh appeared. "Vicksan."
"Bsh?" Vicksan was shocked by his arrival.
"Paramix told me to find you. I used the /w function." Bsh explained. The /w [username] function helped people locate each other.
"... Perfect..." Vicksan spoke.
"What?" Bsh was confused.
"Perfect... I had this plan, but I needed to PM someone. But... Well, it's complicated. You can PM them for me." Vicksan smiled.
"PM who?" Bsh looked oddly at him.
"Sasima."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:05:53 PM
----
FOREST
----

Sasima and the others were heading towards Midnight. She was excited about the plan... It was so... Perfect.
"Sasima." Mekaiel looked back at her.
"Hm?" Sasima waited for what he had to say.
"..." Mekaiel wanted to ask what it was she had to say back at the Citadel... After Maragon disappeared. He thought it over a bit, and decided not to ask. "Remember the plan." He said instead.
Sasima stuck out her tongue.

"Sasima?" Bsh messaged her.
"Bsh? Aren't you that cleric from Midnight?" Sasima replied to his PM.
"Yes... But I'm not messaging you. I'm just a proxy right now." Bsh responded.
"Be careful with those fancy words, not everyone is smart like me." Sasima replied with a chuckle.
"Yes... But you know what a proxy is, don't you? You're a hacker." Bsh spoke.
"Oh? How do you know that?" Sasima asked.
"Cursed Traption is a high level spell. You used it on Mekaiel, but you aren't qualified to have that... You hacked the game for it." Bsh and Vicksan both knew.
"Oh? You're smarter than I thought you were. Normally, I don't expect much from someone who picks Cleric in an RPG..."
"Anyways..." Bsh ingnored what she said, "You know how to hack the game... How would you get an enemy spawn to appear?" Bsh asked.
Sasima considered what he meant. She assumed he meant appear in front of them. "Easy... Use a /w function. The functions are user enabled programming used for debugging. They will search for any username. Usernames are a variable, but the programmers didn't specify that the variable had to be a Username. Insert X and Y instead. The game will look for your X and Y coordinates and mess up. It'll send you an error message. Keep doing it until it sends back a text box asking for a name. When it does this, it's because you caused it to mess up and open a Spawn Option for those coordinates."
"It's a good thing I have all of this written in my Inbox..." Bsh had no clue what she was saying.
"A Spawn Option is used when editing a map. The coordinates will be set already. Type in King_Goblin, and it'll spawn one. Don't ask how this works... I'd have to explain C==, the hundreds of lines of code behind the /w function, and so on..." Sasima finished.
"You're smart than I took you for... I mean that.... So, what if we need a Single Player version?" Bsh asked. Vicksan informed him that only the Single Player version of the King Goblin spawned the Modder's Ring.
"Then just add .s at the end. Now what do I get for helping you?" Sasima asked. She was smiling... Being smart was fun... sometimes.
"A cookie." Bsh finished.

Sasima laughed a bit. Mekaiel looked back at her.
"What?" she smiled.

----
OUTSIDE OF MIDNIGHT
----

"Okay... Let's try this." Vicksan got ready.

/w X Y ==> Error.

"Hmm... I hope this doesn't take too long." Vicksan was prepared to disobey Airmax at all cost. "You sure you can fight a King Goblin?"
"Of course." Bsh laughed.

/w X Y ==> Error

/w X Y ==> Error

/w X Y ==> Error

They kept at it. The Errors kept at it as well. Surely it'd work at least once within the hour... At least, Vicksan hoped it would.

----
GRAND HALL
----

Warem, barely healed, had the guards and the town collected into the Grand Hall.
"Everyone... Vicksan betrayed us... He promised to find out how to log out, but he misused his power as leader to hurt every attempt at logging out!" He knew it wasn't true, but now wasn't the time to worry about Vicksan's reputation.
The crowd yelled and screamed.
"He never wanted us to log out... He wanted to stay. The power of being leader had corrupted him!" Warem continued to propagate.
YYW and the soldiers sat at the table near him. YYW was weak and wounded.

"Who will be leader now!?" Someone in the crowd yelled.
Another screamed out, "Who will replace Vicksan?"
The crowd continued to yell. Warem examined them to ensure their yelling wasn't against him. It wasn't. The propaganda was working.
"Only one person deserves to be king!" Warem yelled out. The word King... It came with the Castle. The two were one in the same, and he hadn't thought about it until after he said it... King...
"Who?" Rev was with the soldiers.
"We should vote." Another called out behind him.
"Then we shall. I vote for the only person who stood up when we all blindly followed... The person who united the town when Vicksan was sick, and cares more about logging out than building fancy castles..!"

The crowd was ready to hear...
"Emberly..." YYW stood up. He already knew.
Adam and Seb stood up as well, "Emberly."
Rev stood to join them.
"Emberly did unite us! And she wasn't fooled by Vicksan like we were!" 1harder yelled out. "Who here has been closer to help building this city than Emberly? And of those who can compete with her, how many saw passed Vicksan's lies and united the guards for the sake of the city!?"

Emberly was near Warem when this happened. She looked over at them with shock. She had no idea what to do...
"Emberly." Warem looked at her and smiled. "Emberly... Queen of Midnight."
The crowd begin yelling her name, each in an excited voice... "Emberly! Queen of Midnight!" It was more a chant than a vote.

Bookworm was in the crowd. She looked at Warem stare at Ember... She turned around and went for the door. She didn't want to see him stare at Emberly like that...
She left the building, passing by Sokol, who laid against the door, arms crossed. Sokol wasn't happy... He stared Warem down with fierce hatred.

Warem looked out across the Grand Hall and saw Sokol. He didn't see Bookworm leave though. He saw Sokol stand straight, arms still crossed. Sokol emphasized his glare for Warem to see, and left.

----
OUTSIDE OF MIDNIGHT
----

"We're here!" Mekaiel yelled to his men. It was dark out, and Midnight had no guards standing in place... The streets were empty. "Too easy." Mekaiel laughed. He looked over at his men.
"Look at that... Left it open for us." Dtaylor laughed as well.
"This should be easy, then." Xlav looked at Mekaiel and smiled.
"I'm just ready for Paramix." Sasima winked at Mekaiel. He was staring at her when she did it, and for a moment, she though she saw him smile and wink back, but he didn't.

"Midnight... What do you want me to do." Vox spoke emotionlessly.
"Destroy... Everything. If you see Sokol and Warem, kill them." Mekaiel looked at him.
"I will." Vox stared at the city. He's eyes focused on every brick and window. The fire in the center of the Town Square caught his attention, and lit his green eyes red...

The Siege of Midnight had begun.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:06:07 PM
Last Episode: The Way Home // Part I ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Way Home // Part III ==> http://www.debate.org...

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What did you think of Warem's fight with Paramix?

2 - What are you most excited about right now in the story?

3 - What do you think of Emberly as Queen?

4 - Would you like to see DDO: Game Over return for another season?

What would you like to see in the last chapter?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:25:55 PM
At 2/16/2015 4:04:40 PM, donald.keller wrote:

"Vicksan." Vicksan heard someone call him from behind. It was Adam, SebUK, and Emberly. They stood by the door. He wasn't sure which of the man spoke.
"What?..." Vicksan looked back at Airmax, but he wasn't there. Looking back at the group, he continued, "What is it?.."

Your doom.

Ember looked at him for a short moment, taking in the reality of what they were doing. "Arrest him."
Vicksan wasn't sure what he had just heard. "... What?"
"This'll be fun." Seb pulled a sword from his inventory. Adam did the same.
"What's going on..? Why are you doing this?" Vicksan stepped back. He stood against a desk for support, laying his hand on a titleless book.
"Obviously this is a coup." Seb twirled his sword above his head. It gained speed with each cycle.

About as obvious as the fact that you don't believe in the coup.

"... Because we want out..." Emberly stepped back further so he couldn't see her. At this moment, she didn't want his attention. It made her uneasy.

Seb got within range and swung down. As his sword came down, it ran across the wooden desk. Vicksan wasn't there...

O.o

----
HALLWAY
----

"You would die for this goal?" Paramix walked forward. He clearly didn't fear YYW or 1Harder.

I had the impression they'd all agreed to a trial from the previous episode...strange.

"Hmm." Paramix observed the cage. Imprisoned Light. It traps the person and stops magic from escaping. He had to bring the bar's strength to zero to break them. YYW wasn't surprised when Paramix grabbed one of the bars and snapped it like hay in a storm. At his level, Paramix barely needed magic to beat YYW.
"Again. You would die for this goal?" Paramix observed YYW's calm as he walked out of the broken cage. It disappeared as he left it.
Paramix felt the necklace wrap around his neck. Once on, the necklace shrunk tightly around his throat. He looked back at Warem, who bore a similar necklace. The two necklaces were specialized Mana Tranquilizers. They prevented the wearers from using magic against each other. For Warem, that wasn't an issue.

It's a trap!

"I see. When I thought you were after Vicksan, I almost felt worried for him. I guess I have nothing to fear then." Paramix turned to face Warem. "So this is it? Hand to hand?"
"Hand? Paramix, you know me too well to assume that I'm nearly honorable enough to fight an unarmed opponent with my fist." Warem pulled a long white iron sword.
Paramix pulled out his staff. Warem swung around the sword a bit. "Without your magic, you're beatable."
"You're right... I do know you. And I know you know that's not true. You're trying to make me think you underestimate me, in hopes that I will underestimate just how prepared you are. I'll give you that it's a great tactic." Paramix got ready.

Hmm...we need a dramatic choir.

----
--------
CITADEL

Mekaiel walked up the staircase leaving the dungeon. He looked over at his team... All eight of them. He had been gone for nearly thirty minutes thinking about what they would do... About what Maragon said.

Mekaiel looked back. He saw how they felt, and could sense their worry. He returned his focus to Vox. "Will you answer me?"

Staples. That was easy.

Mekaiel seemed shocked that Vox finally replied. "You will be our tenth member." He smiled. Sasima wasn't sure if the smile was real.
Mekaiel needed Vox if they were to take Midnight. At level 59, he was vital. "Tonight, we head for Midnight!" He looked back at everyone. "Me, all of you, Vox... We will take Midnight."
Several members yelled in joy. Xlav wasn't so sure of the plan. "But... Are we strong enough? What about Paramix?"

Paramix is OP as all get out. Too bad he won't be there to stop you.

"We're more than strong enough. We are above the level of almost everyone in Midnight, and we have more than enough skill. Most of us are above Grand Master... They have, at most, two players will stats like that. We have also been training a lot. Stuck in that city, they have no means of competing with us." Mekaiel turned toward him.
"I can deal with him." He got out his sword... The Level 299 Hollowed Longsword. "Me and Sasima."

Swords have levels...? Super strange mechanic.

Sasima looked at him with a tint of concern in her eyes. The mission against Paramix was suicide.
Mekaiel looked at her a bit. Everyone got the sense that they were PM'ing each other. As the seconds went by, she seemed to smile more at the thought... "Hehe..." She giggled at the plan. "This will be so much fun." She crossed her arms and winked.

Sometimes I wonder about you, Sasima...

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
Vicksan looked around. He was in the Library. He looked at the book in his hand. "Thank god these work." The books were transporters, moving the holder from one book to the next. Vicksan knew it'd take no time for Seb and Adam to find out the books were transporters, and use them.

Interesting mechanic.

Vicksan ran from the room and down the stairs. He could hear Seb and Adam behind him. He hid under the stairs once he hit the bottom. The two ran down the stairs and looked around. "The Hall's too long. We should still be able to see him if he were here." Seb looked at Adam.
"Right. He must have gone the other way..." Adam and Seb began back up the stairs.
"I'll head this way, so we can cut him off!" Seb turned and returned into the hall.

Seb reached the bottom and looked around. He looked up the stairs and saw that Adam was gone. He walked behind the stairs where Vicksan was. "You're lucky I saw you and not Adam. Now get up so we can get you out of the castle."

And absolutely no one was surprised.

"Why are you helping me? You wanted me arrested too." Vickan got out from under the stairs.

Okay, no one but Vicksan was surprised.

"Nah, man. I just needed to be there to help you. Can't do that unless I agreed to come. Now follow." Seb spoke, and begin for the exit.
Vicksan followed. He would have asked why he should trust Seb, but the answer was obvious... What else could he do?

They made to the exit of the castle. "Adam will get here any minute now. Hurry."
Vicksan walked outside of the castle, then looked back at him, "Thank you... I'll return soon, when this is all over."
"No..." Seb seemed sad to say, "I'd like to see you stay, man... But you can't. Ember has the whole guard and YYW against you."
"And I have Paramix." Vicksan replied.

Not for long.

"Having one man hold the city in your grasp for you isn't leadership... Sorry..." Seb closed the door behind him.

THANK GOD SOMEONE FINALLY SAID THIS!

"Seb?" Adam appeared. Seb was walking among the pillars of the Hall when he arrived. The Pillars where white, and marvelous in their entirety... They were massive.
"He isn't here." Seb looked at him. "The b

He's gone now. You're too late!
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:35:19 PM
At 2/16/2015 4:25:55 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:04:40 PM, donald.keller wrote:

O.o

Dun dun duuuun.

----
HALLWAY
----

I had the impression they'd all agreed to a trial from the previous episode...strange.

Lol nay... Paramix wants one, they don't.

It's a trap!

http://tinyurl.com...

oh sorry...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Hmm...we need a dramatic choir.

https://www.youtube.com...

----
--------
CITADEL

Staples. That was easy.

It makes sense when you know his personality... But you don't learn about his personality this season...

Paramix is OP as all get out. Too bad he won't be there to stop you.

lol

Swords have levels...? Super strange mechanic.

It's level was mentioned in the chapter he was given it lol.

Sometimes I wonder about you, Sasima...

Me too :/ lol

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------

Interesting mechanic.

Thank you ^_^

And absolutely no one was surprised.

"Why are you helping me? You wanted me arrested too." Vickan got out from under the stairs.

Okay, no one but Vicksan was surprised.

Well I'd assume he'd be the only one there to be surprised xD

THANK GOD SOMEONE FINALLY SAID THIS!

Lol so I hit the right note xD Good.

"He isn't here." Seb looked at him. "The b

He's gone now. You're too late!

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:35:35 PM
At 2/16/2015 4:05:16 PM, donald.keller wrote:

It did little damage, but that was fine. It wasn't much of a swing. Paramix turned around with his staff high above him. Warem was aware of the technique. Any move he tried would result in Paramix bringing the staff down on him... He observed the environment for a weapon. He took quick note of the glass lantern on a table beside him. He moved beside the table and spun around, swinging the sword around and against the lantern. He hit it with the broadside of the sword, and watched the glass shatter and fly.

Paramix brought the staff against the ground, and cast Protect. The glass flung against the barrier the spell created, but the spell didn't protect against Warem.
Warem jumped forward immediately, keeping the spinning motion.. The sword twirled around and across the staff. The staff gave way under the force of the sword, which was close enough to slide across Paramix's chest. The attack did notable damage this time.

Yeah! Warem! Go, go, go!

"Wow..." YYW backed up. He bumped into someone. Upon turning around to see who was behind him, he saw Bsh1 standing there.
"What is this?" Bsh looked between YYW and Paramix.
"A game?" YYW joked.

And failed at joking.

I know! I mean, he was going to be on trial...and then he wasn't I guess? Eh.

"Nope." YYW turned to attack him. Bsh pivoted around and threw his hand forward. The world seemed to slow down... YYW never felt or saw it... He could see the walls move past him, and then Paramix and Warem moved past him as he flew back... His feet weren't on the ground anymore... The moment ended with the end of the hallway. YYW hit the wall and fell to the floor. He was barely aware of what Bsh had done.

Well, that fight happened.

Bsh ran from the hallway in search of Vicksan. Warem didn't even care. He was having too much fun to remember the coup. 1Harder was already gone...

But where?

Warem's hand cracked with a painful whipping noise. The sword flew out of his hand.
Paramix swiped at Warem's shoulder and neck. Warem could feel the damage take away at least a fifth of his life. He fell to the ground, and reached for his sword. He saw Paramix swing his staff down. Warem lifted his legs to block. His feet painfully took the hit and stopped the staff. He placed his foot against the tip of the staff, and pushed, allowing him the force needed to do a back-roll towards his sword.
He landed the roll, and grabbed his sword.
Paramix got his staff ready.

Warem threw himself forward, and got his sword ready. Paramix pulled up his staff to block, but Warem fell back. He hit the floor and slid forward a few feet, bring his sword across Paramix's leg.
Warem used the rest of the speed he had to bring himself back up. Paramix fell on his knee.
"Paramix the beatable." Warem looked back at him. He knew he hadn't won yet... And likely wouldn't. Paramix had 92% of his life still, and Warem had 75%.

Something seems wrong with these percentages...several direct sword hits = less than 8%. One staff hit = 1/5 = 25% somehow. Damage mechanics! This game needs an update.

"All this for logging out?" Paramix didn't bother getting up. He didn't have to.
"Of course. Vicksan wasn't trying to log out, so we have to do it ourselves." Warem revolved his sword around him to build speed.
"He did try... He asked me earlier today for information." Paramix waited for the attack. Warem seemed conflicted with the new information... He was clearly shocked by what Paramix said... Either-way, he had a mission.

Surprise, he asked Paramix! Except this shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. Paramix is basically god.

Warem jumped forward and pivoted his thighs, swinging his sword straight at Paramix's head.
Paramix pointed his staff at Warem, and got up just barely enough for the sword to cut straight into his neck. It dug deep, and wiped out a third of his health.
It also cut into the necklace.

Well drat.

As soon as the sword was through, the necklace was broken. Warem could barely see the sudden light surround him. Paramix's staff lit with Burning Flare. Flare after Flare, Warem's health sunk further and further.

Paramix laid out his hand. A blue ball formed... Final Flare. An attack capable of 50,000 damage, at least four times Warem's health.

Paramix being OP is now canon. Seriously, this is actually a problem.

Paramix threw the ball of blue fire at Warem. It hit Warem, submerging him in a massive explosion of fire and heat. The blast engulfed the walls and hit Paramix.

The fire and light seceded quickly. Paramix walked up to Warem and stared at him. The thing about Final Flare was that it could do 50,000 damage... But it couldn't kill. It was a mercy spell. Warem sat against the floor, staring up.

This does not in any way compensate.
Also, dude, you went after a Mage without any protection from magic? No backup plan?#fail

Paramix looked at him for a bit. Warem knew he was reading a PM. The look in his eyes gave it away. "I guess I'm too late. Vicksan's left the city already... Congratulation." He turned and begin for the door. He was clearly angry at what the PM said.

Yeah, you lost your love interest. You better run.

Warem didn't say a thing. He merely looked at the ceiling. It seemed... distant.

Just in time to lose it to Mekaiel.
Oh wait, Paramix can one-shot all of them.

----
OUTSIDE MIDNIGHT
----

Vicksan didn't turn to face him. "I will. Midnight is my city. I just need to wait, and Paramix will fix everything."

DEAR READERS,
PARAMIX IS GOD. PLEASE ACCEPT IT.
LOVE, DK.

"No." Airmax stepped to his side. "Paramix is going to accept whoever becomes leader now. You will not be returning."
"I already message Paramix with the plan... You are not to return." Airmax never looked away from the city. The way he stood with perfect stillness, it was inhuman.

He is inhuman.

"After some consideration, the Moderators have determined that you are more valuable elsewhere." Airmax replied.
"How so?"
"Because." Airmax spoke, "you disobeyed our terms. You were to not try to log out. You had one job. To keep people alive. You can fulfill that goal better elsewhere." Airmax turned around and walked towards the forest.
"Then I will stop you." Airmax turned to look at him. "Do not try to log out, Vicksan. I will stop you." Airmax was gone as the last words left his mouth.

He's clearly evil. Just use Paramix. He can probably one-shot Airmax too.

Vicksan looked around. His breathing was harsh and angry. He picked up and begin throwing rocks. He considered for a while. Airmax was not going to control him like that.
He thought about what Paramix had said... Finding the King Goblin... It was the only way out. He thought about it for a long time... He had a plan, but it had one issue...
Suddenly, Bsh appeared. "Vicksan."

Suddenly is correct.

"Bsh?" Vicksan was shocked by his arrival.
"Paramix told me to find you. I used the /w function." Bsh explained. The /w [username] function helped people locate each other.

That would have been useful when Adam was hunting you, eh?

"... Perfect..." Vicksan spoke.
"What?" Bsh was confused.
"Perfect... I had this plan, but I needed to PM someone
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:44:36 PM
At 2/16/2015 4:35:35 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:05:16 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Yeah! Warem! Go, go, go!

I know! I mean, he was going to be on trial...and then he wasn't I guess? Eh.

Nay. YYW and Warem were doing a coup. That's why Paramix is fighting them, because they need a trail instead.

Well, that fight happened.

But where?

Anywhere that's not near a level 230 mage xD

Something seems wrong with these percentages...several direct sword hits = less than 8%. One staff hit = 1/5 = 25% somehow. Damage mechanics! This game needs an update.

Paramix is 4x Warem's level, and has at least 5x his health. Two shots across the shoulder and neck from Paramix would do a lot more damage. Warem's strength isn't that high compared to Paramix's health bar.

Surprise, he asked Paramix! Except this shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. Paramix is basically god.

It also cut into the necklace.

Well drat.

As soon as the sword was through, the necklace was broken. Warem could barely see the sudden light surround him. Paramix's staff lit with Burning Flare. Flare after Flare, Warem's health sunk further and further.

Paramix laid out his hand. A blue ball formed... Final Flare. An attack capable of 50,000 damage, at least four times Warem's health.

Paramix being OP is now canon. Seriously, this is actually a problem.

Paramix was never going to lose eitherway. Wait to see him against Mekaiel and Sasima.

Paramix threw the ball of blue fire at Warem. It hit Warem, submerging him in a massive explosion of fire and heat. The blast engulfed the walls and hit Paramix.

This does not in any way compensate.

Hm?

Also, dude, you went after a Mage without any protection from magic? No backup plan?#fail

Lol well he did good despite the odds.

Yeah, you lost your love interest. You better run.

Just in time to lose it to Mekaiel.
Oh wait, Paramix can one-shot all of them.

----
OUTSIDE MIDNIGHT
----

DEAR READERS,
PARAMIX IS GOD. PLEASE ACCEPT IT.
LOVE, DK.

In season 1, yes lol. Not so much in later seasons.

He is inhuman.

He's a moderator lol.

"How so?"

He's clearly evil. Just use Paramix. He can probably one-shot Airmax too.

He's the one who told Paramix to just accept that Vicksan isn't leader now, and Paramix listened. Although, as Guide Bots go, anyone could one-shot him... He'd just respawn as another bot lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 6:57:39 PM
At 2/16/2015 4:05:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
"A Spawn Option is used when editing a map. The coordinates will be set already. Type in King_Goblin, and it'll spawn one. Don't ask how this works... I'd have to explain C==, the hundreds of lines of code behind the /w function, and so on..." Sasima finished.
Lol.. C==
/w X Y ==> Error.

"Hmm... I hope this doesn't take too long." Vicksan was prepared to disobey Airmax at all cost. "You sure you can fight a King Goblin?"

/w X Y ==> Error

/w X Y ==> Error

/w X Y ==> Error

They kept at it. The Errors kept at it as well. Surely it'd work at least once within the hour... At least, Vicksan hoped it would.
Lmfao. No seriously. Lmfao. XD
Senpai has noticed you.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 7:08:57 PM
At 2/16/2015 6:57:39 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:05:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Lol.. C==

Lol It's 30 years from now... Wanted something original lol xD
You know... C++ was meant to follow the trend where an upgraded version of something had Plus or + in front of it... They picked ++ though because that was the programming version of Plus... But only when infront. So ++C means C plus... If the ++ is after the variable, it means minus xD

/w X Y ==> Error.

/w X Y ==> Error

/w X Y ==> Error

/w X Y ==> Error

Lmfao. No seriously. Lmfao. XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 7:09:31 PM
At 2/16/2015 6:14:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
M8 I'd rather stay then log out, how many times do I have to tell you that? D:<

Lol next season. Don't worry ;)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 6:35:44 AM
At 2/16/2015 4:06:07 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Next Episode: The Way Home // Part III ==> TBA

Have i ever told you what a cool name "Midnight" is?
----
For the Audience:
----

I wanted to concentrate on this one since it's the semi final chapter, so I didn't make a commentary. But the whole time I was hard on Emberly, internally shouting at her, asking her what in the fvcks she was doing. And then of course, I was appalled by Adam's disloyalty and how easy he was to fall into the darkness. I still love them though and was intrigued by Emberly.

I couldn't stop reading this chapter.. It's bloody good.

Intense. I knew Warem wasn't going to win.

The Siege. And that Book/Ember/Warem trio.

NOOOOO!!! T.T
That was my reaction. But it was done nicely. I could hear the chanting and the repeated "Queen of Midnight." It was quite epic.

Yes. Very much so. Even if my character dies a horrible death.

THE SIEGE!!!!!

So goddamn excited XD!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:35:13 AM
At 2/17/2015 6:35:44 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Lol no, but Thanks ^_^ The City of Midnight. It was inspired by a crew on Puzzle Pirates. It's not done developing into it's fullest form though.

----
For the Audience:
----

I wanted to concentrate on this one since it's the semi final chapter, so I didn't make a commentary. But the whole time I was hard on Emberly, internally shouting at her, asking her what in the fvcks she was doing. And then of course, I was appalled by Adam's disloyalty and how easy he was to fall into the darkness. I still love them though and was intrigued by Emberly.

Every good character makes mistakes... Oh god, wait until next chapter xD You think overthrowing Vicksan was a mistake? lawl...

I have a lot planned for Emberly as Queen... How do you like that there are 3 main characters and they are all enemies?

Yay! :D

Ya... I liked to think everyone knew that lol. You feel the ending to the fight was poorly done?

Perfffffffect....

NOOOOO!!! T.T
That was my reaction. But it was done nicely. I could hear the chanting and the repeated "Queen of Midnight." It was quite epic.

Lol like I said... Big plans for her. She's one of my favorites because she best represents me.

Then I guess I'm doing a Season 2...

THE SIEGE!!!!!

So goddamn excited XD!

Lol Don't forget Vicksan's story line. Who do you want to see fight who in the siege? And how do you think a weakened Warem will do against the besiegers?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:47:45 AM

Oh, last question... Vicksan's going to try to get the Modder's Ring to log out. How do you think this will go?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:21:40 PM
At 2/17/2015 7:35:13 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Lol no, but Thanks ^_^ The City of Midnight. It was inspired by a crew on Puzzle Pirates. It's not done developing into it's fullest form though.

----
For the Audience:
----

Every good character makes mistakes... Oh god, wait until next chapter xD You think overthrowing Vicksan was a mistake? lawl...

I have a lot planned for Emberly as Queen... How do you like that there are 3 main characters and they are all enemies?

Ya... I liked to think everyone knew that lol. You feel the ending to the fight was poorly done?
Not really. Fight scenes are hard to write so I think you did great.

Perfffffffect....

NOOOOO!!! T.T

Lol like I said... Big plans for her. She's one of my favorites because she best represents me.

Wut...

THE SIEGE!!!!!

So goddamn excited XD!

Lol Don't forget Vicksan's story line. Who do you want to see fight who in the siege? And how do you think a weakened Warem will do against the besiegers?
Woah man, way too many questions XD I like to just roll with it without expectations. Keeps the story unpredictable brah.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:31:48 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:47:45 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Oh, last question... Vicksan's going to try to get the Modder's Ring to log out. How do you think this will go?
No idea at this point lol. I suspect some more backstabbing though. Either by Vicksan or someone helping him.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 6:37:42 PM
At 2/17/2015 5:21:40 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Good. Endarkened didn't like how Paramix defeated Warem :p

Perfffffffect....

NOOOOO!!! T.T

Wut...

THE SIEGE!!!!!

So goddamn excited XD!

Woah man, way too many questions XD I like to just roll with it without expectations. Keeps the story unpredictable brah.

XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 6:38:14 PM
At 2/17/2015 5:31:48 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

No idea at this point lol. I suspect some more backstabbing though. Either by Vicksan or someone helping him.

Hmm. Interesting theory.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:09:44 PM
At 2/17/2015 6:38:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/17/2015 5:31:48 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Hmm. Interesting theory.

Lol, like I said, I like surprises.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:31:26 PM
At 2/17/2015 6:37:42 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

LOL, his character did backstab Vicksan and then appointed Emberly as Queen. Plus Warem sort of cheated on Book :P
My favourite characters: Emberly, Vicksan and Mekaiel, Sasima and Warem. Paramix, Airmax and Vox are honourable mentions. I like all the other characters too.

Perfffffffect....

NOOOOO!!! T.T

Wut...

THE SIEGE!!!!!

So goddamn excited XD!

XD
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:36:11 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:31:26 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 2/17/2015 6:37:42 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

LOL, his character did backstab Vicksan and then appointed Emberly as Queen. Plus Warem sort of cheated on Book :P

Lol Or is he cheating on his children's Mother with Ember? (dun dun duuuuuun)

My favourite characters: Emberly, Vicksan and Mekaiel, Sasima and Warem. Paramix, Airmax and Vox are honourable mentions. I like all the other characters too.

My favorites are Sasima, Emberly, and Warem. Next chapter will have all of them

Perfffffffect....

NOOOOO!!! T.T

Wut...

THE SIEGE!!!!!

So goddamn excited XD!

XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:42:26 PM
Ain't no level 10 noob going to rule over me, by the way. My ego is far too vast in gaming to permit that. :3
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:44:17 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:42:26 PM, RevNge wrote:
Ain't no level 10 noob going to rule over me, by the way. My ego is far too vast in gaming to permit that. :3

Or... get this... Let a newb rule because newbs are easier to control

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:45:18 PM
At 2/16/2015 4:35:35 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

.__________________________________.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:47:34 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:44:17 PM, donald.keller wrote:

To be honest, though, Midnight is probably going to get rekt, lol. Warem's severely weakened, the only good players left are Sokol and Mix, and Vox is probably going to use some OP shiz on the latter player. Damn you insurgents.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:49:29 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:47:34 PM, RevNge wrote:

To be honest, though, Midnight is probably going to get rekt, lol. Warem's severely weakened, the only good players left are Sokol and Mix, and Vox is probably going to use some OP shiz on the latter player. Damn you insurgents.

Lol so true... But the question is, who dies?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:50:45 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:49:29 PM, donald.keller wrote:

With my luck, probably me, dammit. Or you decide to be a douchebag and kill Emberly. Sokol is a possibility as well. His arrogance might be the end of him.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:51:37 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:50:45 PM, RevNge wrote:

With my luck, probably me, dammit. Or you decide to be a douchebag and kill Emberly. Sokol is a possibility as well. His arrogance might be the end of him.

Lol why would killing Ember make me a douchebag? XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:54:05 PM
At 2/17/2015 8:51:37 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/17/2015 8:50:45 PM, RevNge wrote:

Lol why would killing Ember make me a douchebag? XD

Because you'll probably make it emotional and it'll traumatize everyone in Midnight forever. Or you just kill her for teh lulz.

Either way, I'm still shipping Mekaiely. :3