Jump to topic:

WOD / Episode 1 : Intro

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 1:26:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The two walked along the path in Evershire Forest. It was a dark night, but the silhouette of the path was outlined by the moon.

"It's coming"

Bennett uttered as a wolf ran at them. Before the wolf was able to strike him, Bennett stepped to the side and his sword pierced the wolfs neck.

" https://www.youtube.com... "

Bennett - I swear to God, every time I gain a level that scares the sht out of me. Not to mention this giant gold 3 above my head.

Bennett just got his third level since he entered Etheria. He was out grinding animals in evershire to try and make it to level 10 so he could go to his first dungeon.

Bench - Wait to you go grind the dungeons, you will miss farming animals

His friend bench was with him. He stood about 6 feet tall and smelt like rotten eggs. He was a troll though, in every sense of the word. To add to that, he was a troll ninja. One of the few that existed. That is why Bennet and himself got along so well, Bennett was the worlds only undead paladin.

Bennett - Let's keep going.

*Cure*

A burst of light hit Bennett and a searing pain seeped through his body.

Bennett - F**k, I keep forgetting curative magic hurts me. No wonder I'm the only undead paladin in this god forsaken realm. I can kill undead all day long with these spells, but I can't F**king heal myself. This is fantastic.

About that time footsteps could be heard in the distance.

Bench - They are getting closer

Just at that time figures busted through the brush.

Man 1 - In evershire trying to level ey?

Man 2 - Look at these noobs grinding these level 2 monsters. I haven't pked in a while, but let's have some fun

Man 3 - A couple of idiots, aren't you. You left the protection of the horde safe zone and came into neutral territory. You are going to die for that choice

The first man lunged at bench and his sword caught him. The sword swept through benches entire length.

The first man let out a grin

Man 1 - Got you!

His facial expression suddenly started to change as bench's image started to fade in front of him

Man 1 - F**k, an after image.

Man 2 - *Screams*

Bench was already behind the second man with his dagger through the mans heart. The man fell over and spit up blood. He was dead in seconds.

Man 3 - F*k you , disgusting troll

The mans blade went towards bench

Bennett - *Protect*

An encased glimmering shield surrounded bench and the sword ricocheted off doing no dmg to the troll

Bench - *Suiton*

Water encased the third man, and he could not breathe. Air escaped his lungs and be began to suffocate. Within seconds, he was dead as well.

Bench - *shukuchi*

Bench with lighting speed stepped toward the first man, and his dagger found his throat. The dagger tore through skin and bone, and blood poured out of the mans throat. He tried to gasp for air, but it was to late. He was the last one to die, but he died the fastest.

Bennett let out a sigh

Bennett - That's where assuming things leads you. If they knew you were level 30, they would have never came near us.

Bench let out a smirk

Bench - Bandits deserve to die. Don't feel pity

Bench let out a cackle and started to slap himself across the face, trying to get rid of the bugs that were on him. He slapped harder and more furiously, as him and Bennett continued to walk down the path.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whiteflame sat alone at the table as he pondered about what to do. As leader of one of the five tribes, it was his duty to keep his subordinates in line.

Whiteflame - I would deal with him myself but I hate duties to attend to here. I hired you to stop him and bring him back, but I want him alive. As troublesome as he is, he is my subordinate.

A Darkelf walked into the hut

Zaradi - I know the deal. I'll try not to hurt him. 500 gold as agreed upon?

Whiteflame - Yes, and if you have him here within the week, i'll double it. He's a ninja and he's with a low level undead paladin. By the time you get there the undead may be near level 10. Be careful

Zaradi spit out his water laughing

Zaradi - Did you really just say undead paladin? Who would choose that fate?

Whiteflame - From what my subordinate told me, his friend thought it was a good idea to kill undead that way. Since he could use his curative magic to damage them, but in the process he ..... forgot he chose undead.

Zaradi could not contain the laughter as he waked out the straw hut and down the street.

Zaradi - This is going to be fun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sky was crystal blue, and the roars of dragons could be heard. He looked up to see a horde of dragons speckle the sky as they descended to the mountains atop the floating continent. He looked out from the tower to see other dragons walking around the peninsula, and others bathing in the springs. It was days like this that he was overjoyed to be a draconian. He had just gotten level 10 and was about to receive his first pet dragon. This was the highest honor for a dragoon.

Ding

The bell echoed throughout the city, signaling the start of the ceremony. He jumped off the tower and landed on the ground and ran towards the square.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 2:34:51 PM
Bennett - F**k, I keep forgetting curative magic hurts me. No wonder I'm the only undead paladin in this god forsaken realm. I can kill undead all day long with these spells, but I can't F**king heal myself. This is fantastic.
Nice little touch here.. :)
Bench let out a cackle and started to slap himself across the face, trying to get rid of the bugs that were on him. He slapped harder and more furiously, as him and Bennett continued to walk down the path.
Yesss bench slapping himself in the face. +10
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 3:34:18 PM
At 2/24/2015 2:36:46 PM, iCannot wrote:
interesting story. Lots of swearing, too.

I bet you're 9spaceking reincarnated.
Senpai has noticed you.
iCannot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 3:37:58 PM
At 2/24/2015 3:34:18 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 2/24/2015 2:36:46 PM, iCannot wrote:
interesting story. Lots of swearing, too.

I bet you're 9spaceking reincarnated.

The guy who closed his account...how could I be him "reincarnated".
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 3:39:14 PM
At 2/24/2015 3:37:58 PM, iCannot wrote:

You know there's uh.. this thing called multi-accounting. Ever heard of it?
Senpai has noticed you.
iCannot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 3:46:42 PM
At 2/24/2015 3:39:14 PM, Beginner wrote:

And yet; how could I be the other account of 9spaceking? He did announce it to be his "last post".
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 5:24:46 PM
At 2/24/2015 3:46:42 PM, iCannot wrote:
At 2/24/2015 3:39:14 PM, Beginner wrote:

And yet; how could I be the other account of 9spaceking? He did announce it to be his "last post".

Last post.. of 9spaceking. And really, it's the internet. Announcements mean nothing..

Srsly tho:
Such dumbtell. Much scum.
VTL iCannot/(theformer)9spaceking.
Senpai has noticed you.