Jump to topic:

Kanye West

breretons07
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 7:29:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Kanye West...In my opinion...I despise this man...he has recently said the word Ni**a consistently in his new song...he once told a handicapped individual that if he wanted to see his show, then the handicapped man would have to stand...Kanye West is a racist, talentless bigot...enough about my opinion...

What are your Views and Opinions on Kanye West?
carterf
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:10:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 7:29:23 AM, breretons07 wrote:
Kanye West...In my opinion...I despise this man...he has recently said the word Ni**a consistently in his new song...he once told a handicapped individual that if he wanted to see his show, then the handicapped man would have to stand...Kanye West is a racist, talentless bigot...enough about my opinion...

What are your Views and Opinions on Kanye West?

I love him. As counters to your reasons:
1.) Have you never heard a rapper say the n word in a song? Why not hate on other rappers too? Kanye West is not a racist and has spoken out against racism many times calling it "A distraction to humanity"
2.) Kanye West did not know he was handicapped. If you watch the video, this section of the performance was to hype everyone up to get them ready for the next song. He wanted everyone in the audience to stand up. When one audience member did not stand up, he called them out on it. At first, he did not hear people telling him the man was handicapped, but West repeatedly stated "If he's handicapped, that's fine." and once he heard he really was handicapped, he immediately continued with the performance.

I recommend you pay more attention to articles next time, instead of jumping on the first opportunity to hate Kanye West.