Star Debate Season 1 E5 p2: New Reality

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:41:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Part 1: http://www.debate.org...

Endark woke up on the ground. Like the actual ground, not the deck of the Enforcer. "What the"" he mumbled as he stood up and looked around. He was on the side of a road. A field was over to his right, and a grove of trees to his left. The road was made up of gravel and nothing more besides the dirt beneath it.

"Endark," Airmax said from behind him. Endark turned to see Airmax moving his arms and legs as if testing them. "Do you have any idea what happened?"

"Not at all. I was knocked out when I hit the floor, and I woke up here."

"Is this heaven?" Mike asked walking toward them. "Because we should all be dead."

"Well, I have motor control in my arms and legs," Airmax responded shaking one of his arms. "When we were getting sucked in, my neck got broken and I lost feeling in all my limbs."

"Well, where is everyone else?" Endark asked noticing there wasn"t anyone else there. Wait, there were two other people coming to them from the trees.

Wait. The man looked like Oncoming Storm. The woman he didn"t recognize, but the man looked like Oncoming Storm. Mike and Airmax turned to look at what Endark was looking at, and when they came out from behind the trees, Oncoming Strom and some other woman walked out.

"Oncoming," Airmax said with a look of surprise on his face. "Where" Where are we?"

"I should explain that, because I"m not convinced he understands," the woman said. "I"m Q. You"re in the Q continuum. I brought you here, because you died mainly. I don"t like it when people die. And you"re Oncoming"s leaders. Captain Airmax, Commander Cuber, and Lieutenant Commander Rationalist. Also, I feel like you could help him agree to something."

"She wants me to have a baby with her," Oncoming said flatly.

"Too soon," Q said putting her finger on his mouth. He didn"t seem fazed. She removed her finger and continued, "There is currently a civil war going on in the Q continuum. The rebels are fighting against the traditional Q. At this point there is a balance of power. Anyway, a plan was devised by a small group of rebels to have a Q make a baby with a woman, and she was actually a captain in Starfleet too, but instead of doing that, he just made a baby with another Q. So that was kind of upsetting."

"But what purpose would that achieve?" Airmax asked.

"You humans have certain qualities that the Q don"t possess. This is why I chose Oncoming for this. He fights because he loves the people he fights for. He doesn"t fight for any other reason. The Q fight because we think we"re right, and people shouldn"t disagree with us. We need to be more like humans, and I think a human and Q mix could show us how to live."

"I still don"t get how that actually fixes the problem. One Q will be that big of an influence on the entire continuum?"

"That"s why there"s a rebellion. One Q thought differently, and now like half of us do. You don"t understand the influence one Q can have on the rest of us."

"So why isn"t the rebellion influencing more?"

"Basically in our current state, we"ve done the only influence we can do. The rest of the Q are too stubborn now, but we could add something else to the mix, and that might give us the majority."

Guns started firing in the distance. Everyone started moving slowly toward the trees. Then a shot hit the ground next to them and everyone ran.

Q seemed to create guns in her hands, and she shot back as she followed up at the end of the pack. Bullets were smacking into trees, sending wooden shrapnel at the crew.

Endark raised his hands and shielded his eyes as the wood flew out at him.
Shots continued to fire, and Endark saw Airmax ahead of him trying to break the branches they were brushing through, but most of them didn"t break. Endark felt as if every step he took more cuts were being made in his skin. He wasn"t even sure he would be able to recognize it if a bullet grazed him as opposed to the next branch being the object that cut him.

But he knew one thing. If he stopped then he would die for sure. So he kept running as fast as he could.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 2:50:49 PM
I broke my promise and read it. 0_o

whelps

RUN ENNIE RUN

A BABY- WTF?! NOOO
Q, YOU KEEP YOUR FREAKIN HANDS OFF MY FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND OR I'LL SEVER THOSE GUNS MYSELF

ENNIE IS NOT DEAD. NO.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 2:31:37 PM
At 3/2/2015 2:21:12 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Ahhhhhh!

Star Debate is back!!!!!!!

*fangirling and fanboying ensues*

fix'd
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 2:32:39 PM
Lol well I'm glad to see my most regular readers are going to be around

Thanks for reading you two :)
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...