Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead: Uprising, Ep 10

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:05:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yama and Wylted yelled at Rev to get on his feet and hurry up, but Rev couldn't move. It was if he was Frozen. The astonishment at watching Yama snuff out That1User right in front of him was too shocking for him to overcome, paralyzing him in shock. That1 was one of the most recent interns that was hired to New York Methodist hospital, and was one of the most recent interns that RevNge was put in charge of training. Though he was a klutz and borderline incompetent, RevNge saw that That1 had a heart of gold, and the lengths he went to ensure that all the patients were treated well made him stand out among all the other interns RevNge had trained before.

It was only when Wylted grabbed Rev"s arm and yanked him as hard as possible did Rev finally snap out of it, and snap back into reality where he saw the madness around him unfold. Cars were plowing into each other left and right, with people ditching them to try to run on foot, only for some of them to get hit by other cars themselves. Behind them, out of site from Yama, Wylted, or Rev, was a wall of zombies that were sweeping the sweets for pedestrians, feasting and biting on all who had decided to stay in their cars and hope for the traffic to improve. The moving mass of zombies was what fueled the apocalyptic scene unfolding on the street behind them, and as Rev was yanked to his feet by Wylted, he began to run along with him and Yama down the street, keeping an eye behind them in case a car swerved towards the sidewalk.

"We need to get off the streets!" - Wylted
"No! Ve need to get in a car and get zhe f*** out of here, otherwise ve vill just be eaten by zombies!" - Yama
"Well where are we going to get a car at this moment?" - Wylted.
"Zhere must be one around here somewhere, so keep running!" - Yama

The trio moved fast, hearing only their panting, the sounds of their feet hitting the ground as they sprinted, and the chaotic sounds of cars crashing and people screaming behind them. Much of the intersection had become impossible now, and many of the people still behind were basically trapped.

Rev was at war with himself. As a doctor, he felt it was his duty to help those in need whenever possible, yet right now, he was running away from all the people behind him who needed his help, opting to save his own skin rather than risk it to help someone else. That was something he never wanted to do, and he wasn't happy about it either. He was just too overwhelmed from watching That1 die though to think about that, and that was what was fueling his run.

They made it to the next intersection, and an auto-body shop was located right on the corner, already abandoned as the mechanics had taken flight mid-shift, leaving the door to the front entrance wide open.

"In there! I bet we could find the keys to a car and move!" - Wylted
"It's a REPAIR shop, all the cars in there are broken!" - Yama
"It's still the best chance we got, come on!" - Wylted said, this time leading the charge as Yama and Rev tailed behind him.

They leaped into the abandoned body shop and promptly tore the place up looking for any set of car keys.

"Someone check the desk and someone check the office, I"ll see if there are any keys in the cars!" - Wylted said, dashing towards the garage. Yama burst into an office before Rev could give him an earful about killing That1 the way he did, so Rev pocketed his anger and began searching for any set of keys. He tore through the register and contents of the counter looking for any set of keys, but all he found was a ton of coupons, bills, and documents, no car keys.

"Bingo!" Yama yelled, emerging from the office with a pair of keys in his hand, he ran out to the garage with Rev following him and got Wylted"s attention. Using the keys, he clicked the unlock button and found the car it belonged to, a red 2008 Honda Civic that was sitting in the pavement outside the garage.

"Everyone in!" - Yama yelled, hopping into the driver"s seat while Wylted called shotgun, leaving Rev to sit in the back.

He put the keys in the ignition to start the car, but the battery was dead.

"Oh vor vucks sake!" - Yama
"Keep trying!" - Wylted
"I told you all zhese cars vould be broken!" - Yama
"Here they come!" - Rev said, keeping an eye out the back door.

The trio turned around to see the horde of zombies coming down the street, looking for anything to consume. The bright red Honda with the loud sputtering engine quickly caught their attention, and they began to march over.

"Hurry!" - Wylted
"Come on you b*tch!" - Yama said, twisting the keys as hard as he could.
"Quick! Give me the gun to shoot at them!" - Wylted
"Here, you each can use one!" - Yama said, handing one gun to Wylted and another to Rev.
"Where did you get a second gun!?!" - Wylted
"I took it off that black kid in the alley" - Yama said, unsuccessfully twisting the keys yet again.

Wylted quickly shot out the window and began shooting at the zombies, drawing the attention of all of them towards them. He had taken down 3 of them when he emptied the clip, but before he could ask Wylted for another round, the car suddenly sputtered to life after Yama twisted the keys yet again

"HAHA, I knew it would work!" - Wylted yelled in delight, punching the air in front of him in excitement.

"Haha! Alright lets get the hell out of......"

A shot rang out, the first one that Rev had fired that day, or ever for that matter. He had kept the gun trained at the back of Yama"s head the entire time, with Yama too focused on starting the car to take notice, and with Rev focusing on the zombies. Rev waited until the car started before putting a bullet into the back of Yama"s head, taking his life as revenge from taking That1"s while he had held him in his hands.

The bullet passed clean through his head and shattered the windshield in front of him, before he slumped forward onto the steering wheel, causing the horn to blare.

The zombies now rushed towards the car that was idling now that its driver was dead.

=========================================================

Dalt and Mikal had made it about a third of the way towards their destination before they pulled off the road and into a ditch, using it as their own makeshift road since the car was small enough to function in it.

"How do you plan on stealing a truck exactly?" - Dalt
"Still working on that" - Mikal said, unsure himself how they would do such a thing. Neither of them were really 'street smart', they both excelled in more tangible fields of expertise like biology and science. Knowing how to steal a car though wasn't really something they were familiar with.

"There is a train station up here, lets see if we can find a truck and hot-wire it so we can get onto the train tracks" - Dalt
"Do you know how to hot-wire a truck?" - Mikal
"No, but how hard could it be?" - Dalt said with unfounded enthusiasm.

The two pulled into an almost abandoned parking lot and quickly pulled near the one lone truck within it, a blue Toyota Tundra that was already beaten to hell.

"Do we have anything to break the window with so that we can unlock the door?" - Mikal asked, as they hopped out of Dalt's car.
"Look for a big rock we can use, that should do the trick!" - Dalt

The two then began looking around for a rock, or really anything they could use to break open the window. Dalt only managed to find a discarded water bottle, and made his way over to a trash can to look for something else to use, while Mikal just wandered further towards the train tracks themselves before making a very, very welcoming discovery.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:05:06 PM
"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!??!?!" - Wylted yelled in horror as Rev yanked Yama"s limp body out of the drivers seat before sitting in it himself

"He killed That1User, I wasn't going to let him get away with that!" - Rev said pulling out into the street before shifting into drive and flooring it.

"HE WAS HELPING US, HE JUST SAVED US AND YOU KILLED HIM!" - Wylted yelled
"THAT1 WAS A GOOD PERSON" - Rev countered. "AND HE SHOT HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME"
"He was already dead you idiot!" - Wylted
"No he wasnt! I could have saved him if I had the chance!" - Rev
"He was going to die no matter what! Yama saved us by killing him!" - Wylted

"YAMA DOESNT GET TO PLAY GOD ALRIGHT!" Rev yelled, turning his head and staring at Wylted furiously. "IM A DOCTOR, THE ONE THING WE DO NOT TOLERATE IS WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO PLAY GOD AND PASS JUDGEMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT WHETHER THEY LIVE OR DIE WITHOUT FIRST TRYING TO HELP THEM." He added, his voice growing hoarse.

Wylted remained silent, because Rev now had the gun trained on him, and Wylted"s own gun had run out of bullets, with the remaining clip on Yama"s dead back at the body shop.

"Not ONLY did he execute That1User, a fantastic person who I deeply cared about, he did so without even giving me a chance to help him!".. He also hurt at least a dozen people when he plower through that intersection in that truck, he may have even killed some of them!" - Rev

"He was doing it to save himself and to save us in the process! Without him, neither you, nor me, nor That1 would have made it this far!" - Wylted

"That1 would still be here had you not wandered into a f*cking alley way and gotten him killed in a f*cking shootout!" - Rev countered

"I'm sorry for that! I am! But you shouldn't have shot Yama!" - Wylted

"Just because a f*cking apocalypse is being unleashed, that doesn't mean we get to kill whoever we want if it helps us survive! Whats the point in saving ourselves if we lose all of our humanity in the first day!?! He probably just would have gotten us killed later anyways!" - Rev

"You don't know that! Furthermore, he actually had a plan to save us!" - Wylted

"His plan was to get a big truck and ram our way west, how is that a f*cking plan to you?!?" - Rev

"Do you have a better one!?!" - Wylted

As Wylted and RevNge were arguing about what to do and what had already happened, neither of them noticed the car behaving more and more erratically as they drove. The car they were driving had not been in the auto shop just because of a dead battery you see, the car had also been taken in because the front right tire wasn't properly installed after a car crash damaged the first one, which caused the car to suddenly veer when it was going at high speeds.

Something clicked, and then something louder clicked, and then the tire suddenly became fixed in an outward facing direction away from the street in front of them. The tire yanked the car hard to the left, which at 60 miles per hour proved to be catastrophic. Even before Rev and Wylted could see what had gone wrong, their car plowed right into a parked truck outside of a gas station.

It was a big rig hauling a huge container of gasoline.

=================================================

"Dalt! Dalt quick look at this!" - Mikal said, a grin slipping over his face.
Dalt dashed over as Mikal excitedly pointed to the tracks.
"Look! See that?" - Mikal
"The tracks?" - Dalt said, not seeing the blatantly obvious.
"Yeah! But look at them! This is a passenger rail line, and on passenger rail lines, the tracks aren't just laid on the ground like freight ones, they are laid into the ground into the cement!" - Mikal

He was right. In order to improve safety of the notoriously aged rail lines, New Jersey had passed a law requiring all passenger railways to be laid into a bed of sturdy cement in order to prevent derailment and improve safety.

This meant that Dalt and Mikal could drive on the tracks in their own car, so they didn't have to steal a truck.

The two excitedly hopped back into Dalt"s car, and he drove it through the light grass onto the tracks. The car wasn't the perfect width to fit nicely on the tracks themselves, but the concrete in the middle and off to either side was perfect enough to be utilized as a makeshift road for Dalt and Mikal to use as their own private highway.

They pointed their car towards the west and hit the gas, heading away from the carnage that was New York City, New Jersey, and the rest of the east coast of the United States.

=================================================

An hour or two had passed before Wylted finally came about, his head ringing from the impact onto against the oil tanker. The car had by some miracle only plowed into the back wheels of the front of the tractor trailer itself, meaning that they hadn"t blown themselves to a billion pieces in a fiery explosion. Unfortunately though, the sheer speed of the car upon impact, along with its low height, caused the truck to cave inwards onto the car, the big tanker of oil resting on the car itself, pinning both of them inside.

Wylted cursed at his luck at being in yet another car accident. He managed to move his head over towards Rev, and saw that the impact had killed him.

The windshield had already been cracked from the bullet hole in it from when Rev shot and killed Yama. In a cruel act of irony, the impact with the truck caused the already fractured glass to shatter, focusing though at the point where the windshield had already been compromised". The area right in front of Rev.

Although Wylted"s face was cut up pretty bad from the accident as well, Rev had gotten it far worse from the impact, as half of his face was covered in dried blood, with the other half populated with cuts, gashes, and in a few places, a light shard of glass. None of it had penetrated the brain though, and unbeknownst to Wylted, Rev would turn into a zombie given enough time.

Wylted turned to face behind him. The tanker from the truck pinned him in his seat by locking his legs in place, but he could still move his arms and torso around freely, so he observed his surroundings to see if he could call for help.

Instead, he saw only a massive wall of zombies heading down the street his way.

While several thousand zombies had returned inwards into New York City to feast on those who tried to barricade themselves inside their apartments, hundreds more radiated outwards from it, sweeping through the outer urban spaces and sweeping up anyone who was stranded. There must have been at least 200 making their way down the street towards Wylted and Rev, with hundreds more likely behind them.

They were soon closing in on him, as the alarm on the truck was going off as a result of the crash, luring the wall of zombies towards a pinned Wylted like a damn lighthouse.

Wylted tried to move and slither his way out of his seat, but he was pinned. The weight of the tanker on the hood of the car had caused the hood of it to be flattened, pinning Wylted in his seat. He tried everything he could to make his way out of his seat, but he couldn't move, and soon the horde of zombies were all around him. One tried to go in through the shattered side window to the right side of Wylted, but the twisted metal from the car and the truck offered a barrier between Wylted and the outside. The zombie failed to get with grasping distance of Wylted, and could only continue to uselessly flail its arms at Wylted who was pinned in his seat.

Wylted was trapped.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:07:41 PM
Living - Current Status

Daltonian - Driving car on rail tracks
Mikal - With Dalt in car on rail tracks
Wylted - Pinned in car that hit an oil tanker.

Dead - Mode of Death

Geographia - Eaten by zombies
Mishapqueen - Car Crash
PetersSmith - Car Crash, bitten beforehand
Bennett91 - Overdosed on Cocaine, Zombified
1Harderthanyou - In ambulance demolished by semi-truck
zmikecuber - Bitten, Zombified
VelCrow - Left behind to die from wounds, Zombified
That1User - Shot, then executed by Yama
Esocialbookworm - Eaten by zombies, Zombified
Endarkened - Dead, Zombified
YamaVonKarma - Killed by RevNge
RevNge - Killed in Car Accident

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:13:59 PM
At 3/5/2015 3:12:11 PM, RevNge wrote:
WAIT HOLY FVCK l DIED TOO?!

Welcome to the club.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:14:36 PM
That's what you get for leaving me in the back of the ambulance.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:15:41 PM
At 3/5/2015 3:14:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

And shooting Yama.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:17:12 PM
At 3/5/2015 3:15:41 PM, RevNge wrote:

And shooting Yama.

That was directed at everyone who left me. Cunts...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:17:54 PM
At 3/5/2015 3:17:12 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/5/2015 3:15:41 PM, RevNge wrote:

And shooting Yama.

That was directed at everyone who left me. Cunts...

Don't worry m8, you were only useful for getting us in the ambulance. ;D
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:21:59 PM
At 3/5/2015 3:15:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
As long as I get to eat Wylted, I'm cool with it.

Serves him right for not helping Endark.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:28:22 PM
I win, even in death.
Kill me and your azz gets zombified.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:30:24 PM
At 3/5/2015 3:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I win, even in death.

roflmao
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 3:37:13 PM
At 3/5/2015 3:30:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/5/2015 3:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I win, even in death.

roflmao
Usually, I'd throw a Vending Machine at you.
But my Divine Wrath has already struck you.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 5:03:07 PM
Loving the reactions so far XD

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 6:22:25 PM
At 3/5/2015 5:03:07 PM, imabench wrote:
Loving the reactions so far XD

What a great series man. This is probably the most absorbed I have been reading a fic on DDO. Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for the next episode.

Also, fav character was Endark but oh well. He died well at least.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us