Jump to topic:

Dr. Who

Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 8:36:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Who all out there on this site watches Doctor Who and which Doctor has been your favorite so far.

Mine is the 10th doctor companions include Rose Tyler, Donna Noble, and Martha Jones

But my favorite companion of the Doctor is Amelia Pond
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 8:41:01 PM
At 7/17/2010 8:36:36 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Who all out there on this site watches Doctor Who and which Doctor has been your favorite so far.

Mine is the 10th doctor companions include Rose Tyler, Donna Noble, and Martha Jones

But my favorite companion of the Doctor is Amelia Pond

Love the show, only really watched the last two doctors before this one, haven't really found the time or desire to watch the recent Doctor Who's. Tennant was amazing.

Pew pew pew, shooting water pistols at the volcano monsters. Brilliant. Agreed on the companions, too.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 11:06:44 AM
I'm a recent fan, so I've really only seen Eccleston, Tennant, and Smith. Of those three Tennant is my favorite simply because of how he can change the mood of the show on a dime.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
PiperPhoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2010 6:28:55 PM
Tennent by far! He brought the Dr. To life in a way no one else can! He made it feel like you could really connect to what he was feeling,
Demons run when a good man goes to war;
Night will fall and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies,
Night will fall and the dark will rise,
When a good man goes to war,
Demons run, but count the cost,
The battle's won, but the child is lost,
PiperPhoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2010 6:29:14 PM
Tennent by far! He brought the Dr. To life in a way no one else can! He made it feel like you could really connect to what he was feeling! You know?
Demons run when a good man goes to war;
Night will fall and drown the sun
Friendship dies and true love lies,
Night will fall and the dark will rise,
When a good man goes to war,
Demons run, but count the cost,
The battle's won, but the child is lost,