Jump to topic:

love in our country

lapostahostel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 8:16:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The 62-year-old Neeson puts his world-weary killer instincts to good use as an aging Brooklyn hit man trying to protect his estranged son " a twist that pushes this tense. Elegantly assembled chase thriller into full-on male-weepie territory, so heavy with sins-of-the-fathers anguish that it almost plays out like a latter-day "Road to Perdition."
lapostahostel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 8:17:58 AM
The first act of R20;MovieR21; is really the arc of two sonsR12;one trying to get away from the criminal underworld and one diving as deeply as possible into it. Watch Into the Woods Online<br /><br />As Danny, the very talented Boyd Holbrook is all twitchy, nervous energy, the kind of dangerous sociopath who seems capable of doing whatever it takes to gain the respect of his father through criminal notoriety. Download Inherent Vice movie<br /><br />He also holds his own well as an imposing action man counterpoint to Neeson, with some of the filmR17;s best fight/chase scenes. Watch Cinderella Online<br /><br />Movie manages to have a bench that runs so deep with talent that you even have bit characters being fleshed out and given real weight. Watch Run All Night Online<br /><br />Thanks to accomplished character actors like Vincent DR17;Onofrio (Daredevil), Bruce McGill (Rizzoli &amp; Isles), Boyd Holbrook (A Walk Among the Tombstones), and Patricia Kalember (Law &amp; Order: SVU). Strong links all across the chain. Watch Kingsman The Secret Service Online<br /><br />In the end, Movie marks a slight uptick in the stock of R16;Liam Neeson With a GunR17; action movies. Thanks to the combination of Serra and NeesonR17;s collaborative experience. Watch Focus Online<br /><br />The surprisingly strong cast, and yet another better-than-average hard-boiled script from Brad Ingelsby, the thrills of this B-movie actioner manage to outweigh the flaws. Watch Chappie Online<br /><br />If youR17;ve been waiting to see Neeson back on some better game, forget CrazyMovie 3 and take the Run instead. Watch The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Online<br /><br />Someday the mobsters, petty thugs and crooked cops of the world will finally get it through their thick skulls that you should never, ever mess with Liam NeesonR17;s family R12; not that audiences have reason to complain in the meantime. Watch The SpongeBob Movie Sponge Out of Water Online<br /><br />So long as they keep getting action pictures as straightforward and robustly satisfying as R20;Movie.R21; In his third and arguably most effective partnership with director Jaume Collet-Serra. Watch American Sniper Online<br /><br />The 62-year-old Neeson puts his world-weary killer instincts to good use as an aging Brooklyn hit man trying to protect his estranged son R12; a twist that pushes this tense. Watch The DUFF Online<br /><br />Elegantly assembled chase thriller into full-on male-weepie territory, so heavy with sins-of-the-fathers anguish that it almost plays out like a latter-day R20;Road to Perdition.R21; Watch Fifty Shades of Grey Online<br /><br />Yet Collet-Serra keeps things moving so nimbly that the emotions never turn leaden, suggesting that this Warner Bros. Watch The Lazarus Effect Online<br /><br />programmer could display some much-needed commercial stamina in a season of box office disappointments. Watch Unfinished Business Online<br /><br />In less assured hands, movie titles like R20;Non-StopR21; and R20;MovieR21; might have promised something of a viewer endurance test rather than the efficient, fleet-footed genre exercises that have gratifyingly emerged. Watch Paddington Online<br /><br />After a shaky but intriguing start with 2011R17;s R20;Unknown,R21; Collet-Serra and Neeson have proven themselves to be expert recyclers. Watch Jupiter Ascending Online<br /><br />Devising a series of brawny standalone entertainments delivered with enough smarts and style R12; not that a whole lot is required, mind R12; to outclass the actorR17;s R20;CrazyMovieR21; franchise. Watch Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Online<br /><br />An Irish-American mafioso who knows his pursuers all too well and can scarcely begrudge them for wanting to hunt him down. Watch The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 Online<br /><br />Remarkably, despite the narrativeR17;s compact 16-hour time frame, an entire gangland history manages to come into fleeting focus. Watch Seventh Son Online<br /><br />As Collet-Serra freights even the most offhand exchanges of dialogue (and gunfire) with a disquieting intimacy that underscores his charactersR17; shared experience. Watch Interstellar Online<br /><br />Whether conceived on a grand scale or in close quarters, the violence always feels personal. Watch Big Hero 6 Online
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 10:31:02 AM
Sig change.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.