Total Posts:95|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

World of Warcraft

xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 7:51:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Not sure if their is a topic for this but.. anyways.

I just got an account to day and am wondering who else on this site (if anyone) plays.

my name = leatcreeper
server = Rexar
tvellalott
Posts: 10,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 7:55:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 7:51:03 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Not sure if their is a topic for this but.. anyways.

I just got an account to day and am wondering who else on this site (if anyone) plays.

my name = leatcreeper
server = Rexar

I have an inactive account. I don't have a computer to play on at the moment. I'm not on Rexar either, I'm on Aman'Thul (I think)
WoW is good fun if you don't get to obsessed.
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 9:32:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 5:29:46 PM, tkubok wrote:
World of warcraft is for losers who have no life. :(

I garuntee I have more of a life than you do.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 9:35:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 7:51:03 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Not sure if their is a topic for this but.. anyways.

I just got an account to day and am wondering who else on this site (if anyone) plays.

my name = leatcreeper
server = Rexar

Kilrog= Denarious, a 51 be priest.
Earthen Ring= Brugarin, an 80 human pally
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 9:38:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also, i'm pretty sure Ragnar_Rahl and Sherlockmethod either did play or do play.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 10:39:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/22/2010 9:32:40 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I garuntee I have more of a life than you do.

Self delusions of a loser. Sorry, but spending 30+ hours a week on WoW does not constitute a life.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 1:02:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 7:51:03 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Not sure if their is a topic for this but.. anyways.

I just got an account to day and am wondering who else on this site (if anyone) plays.

my name = leatcreeper
server = Rexar
I have not played since February 28 this year, but I miss it. It is a good world because you can meet nice people.

I warn you, though. Do not make many "friends" and do not play for more than about one or two hours a day. It can be very addictive. I have not been addicted to it, but I know that it can waste a lot of time sometimes and make it hard to go.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 1:29:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 1:08:55 PM, Volkov wrote:


All I can think of when I see something about WoW.

their is an achievement for this lol
tvellalott
Posts: 10,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 2:33:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 1:29:11 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/23/2010 1:08:55 PM, Volkov wrote:


All I can think of when I see something about WoW.

their is an achievement for this lol

LOL, I've never seen that before. LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEN-KINS!
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:09:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 10:39:10 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/22/2010 9:32:40 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I garuntee I have more of a life than you do.

Self delusions of a loser. Sorry, but spending 30+ hours a week on WoW does not constitute a life.

Never spent near that amount of time on WoW- I play occasionally
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 10:31:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/24/2010 2:09:39 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Never spent near that amount of time on WoW- I play occasionally

Sure. Whatever you say.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 11:10:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have probably logged at least 30+ hours this week. But that is probably in large part to me just getting an account.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 12:31:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/24/2010 11:10:39 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
I have probably logged at least 30+ hours this week. But that is probably in large part to me just getting an account.
Be careful. You may think that it is no problem, but I can assure you that it can become a big problem for you.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 12:31:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 5:29:46 PM, tkubok wrote:
World of warcraft is for losers who have no life. :(
I have told you before that this is not very true.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 12:51:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/22/2010 9:38:45 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Also, i'm pretty sure Ragnar_Rahl and Sherlockmethod either did play or do play.

little burnt out on it right now, but I do have an 80 mage and DK, a rogue in outlands, and several other midlevel toons, on lightninghoof
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 12:16:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/24/2010 10:31:42 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 7/24/2010 2:09:39 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Never spent near that amount of time on WoW- I play occasionally

Sure. Whatever you say.

http://www.abload.de...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 11:12:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've succeeded in downloading WoW and updating to current patch on my work laptop... Now all I need to do is pay for some account usage and I can play again...
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 4:40:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Has anyone else had their accounts wrongly suspended?

My account was closed today because i "spammed" third party adv. However I never use the chat channels unless it is through my guild, or whispering to someone.

Blizzard owes me a month subscription and a copy of Wow, and Burning Crusade if they don't fix this.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 5:46:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/2/2010 4:40:45 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Has anyone else had their accounts wrongly suspended?

My account was closed today because i "spammed" third party adv. However I never use the chat channels unless it is through my guild, or whispering to someone.

Blizzard owes me a month subscription and a copy of Wow, and Burning Crusade if they don't fix this.

Blizzard have really good customer service, should be fixed really quickly.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 5:53:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
World of Warcraft disgraced the Warcraft tradition ruined the storyline and goes against Warcraft's founding principles as a RTSG I throughly denounce it.

(On a side note could someone tell me what has happened in the world of Azeroth since the end of The Frozen Throne)
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.