Jump to topic:

Death Note

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 9:17:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
For those that have seen it, Team L or Team Kira?

Was Light justified? Was L tanding in the way of justice? Was Light just a normal criminal?
Also enjoy the short clip of the last episode.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Kangetsu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 2:29:49 PM
Team L.
Light (Kira) was forcing his view of justice on everyone else by using the Death Note to kill criminals. He was planning on building a new world where there were no criminals and everyone would live life according to what he thought was correct.
So i'm with L. Even if I don't like authority.
To show the truth and truth only, to live by it and to die by it.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 2:51:57 PM
I say kill em all, but if I had to choose its team L beacuse what if the person was unfairly accused and prosecuted beacuse we don't know everything that happens every second plus it was just the forcing of all man to conform to his own personal beliefs and the only people who could try to claim the title god are Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 8:34:00 PM
hmmm I do <3 L, and always did think Light had a bit of a problem with the whole god-complex thing, but at the same time, crime rates dropped, wars ended, people were happier and safer, so was Light really that bad of a criminal?

This is just another issue that I can't choose a side, and the side I'm on changes everyday it seems. I used to flip a coin everyday to see what I thought that day.

I know my best friend is team L, and my bf is team Kira, my mom hates them both and say they are both too full of themselves and evil.
I say, Kira has many flaws, and L was standing up for the law, which is often honorable, but not always correct. But heart attacks aren't even uncommon, nor are they as painful as some natural ways that even innocent people die all the time.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2010 1:06:07 AM
Neither.

Killing people who initiate force-- Fine, great, awesome.

Your response to a follower who proposes to kill people just for being lazy, i.e., proposes to implement forced labor against innocents, being "Not yet, people aren't ready to hear that"-- Not cool.

L fighting Kira WITHOUT any reason to believe the above to be the case? Not cool.

my mom hates them both and say they are both too full of themselves and evil.
Your mom watches Death Note.
????????

Unusually engaging for an ageist petty tyrant :P.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2010 1:45:27 AM
At 10/10/2010 1:06:07 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Neither.

And I'm both lol xD

Killing people who initiate force-- Fine, great, awesome.

Agreed.

Your response to a follower who proposes to kill people just for being lazy, i.e., proposes to implement forced labor against innocents, being "Not yet, people aren't ready to hear that"-- Not cool.

Lmao, I really do think that a kiraesque world would be great. Even if it on;y showed up 1/10 years. But no I don't agree with killing lazy people. Just murders, rapists etc.

L fighting Kira WITHOUT any reason to believe the above to be the case? Not cool.

Agreed, but in L's eyes, murder is murder even if its murder of a murderer. Which is why mom says L is a d1ck. <for being hypocritical>

my mom hates them both and say they are both too full of themselves and evil.
Your mom watches Death Note.
????????

Well...she hates it with a passion and I watched it all and was like "You. Watch. Now" made her watch the first like 3 episodes and the last episode, plus episode 25.
She hates it all. Said near+mello isn't yaoi (because its yuri. I'm actually surprised that she remembered the terms, what they meant, and that one of my friends keeps trying to shove that disgusting yaoi sh!t in my face) and that ryuk looked like joker mated with an ugly bird.

Unusually engaging for an ageist petty tyrant :P.

Lmao. She hates it, don't get me wrong. She thinks that because I can argue for Light <hint hint, she doesn't even know about that part you keep bringing up about lazy people> that I'm a pyschopath, and the whole show is uninteresting because all they did was make the main character the textbook definition of pyschopath.
Now all us Kira supporters are evil or something. Damn us atheistic, idealistic world people. We should just keep letting murderers walk around and do nothing. Its not like theres a problem or anything.