Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Life in a Day

wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 1:16:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was wondering what Youtube's logo was counting down to.

Sounds cool. I'm not contributing, but I'll probably watch the product.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:21:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 2:29:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
There was already a thread created about this. http://www.debate.org...

lol apparently nobody cares about this.

However, I will be doing some shooting, not sure what yet though.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 4:17:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:21:48 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/23/2010 2:29:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
There was already a thread created about this. http://www.debate.org...

lol apparently nobody cares about this.

However, I will be doing some shooting, not sure what yet though.

I would if my camera could do better video. It's pretty old.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 5:46:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 4:17:19 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:21:48 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/23/2010 2:29:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
There was already a thread created about this. http://www.debate.org...

lol apparently nobody cares about this.

However, I will be doing some shooting, not sure what yet though.

I would if my camera could do better video. It's pretty old.

mine is okay... not all that wonderful though
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 4:01:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You have till the 31st to submit, if you really wanted to participate you could rent a camcorder
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 4:08:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/24/2010 4:01:52 PM, PalinFan wrote:
You have till the 31st to submit, if you really wanted to participate you could rent a camcorder

Hmm...can I get money to rent a camcorder? Probably not. :(
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 4:38:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/24/2010 4:08:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/24/2010 4:01:52 PM, PalinFan wrote:
You have till the 31st to submit, if you really wanted to participate you could rent a camcorder

Hmm...can I get money to rent a camcorder? Probably not. :(

From whom are you borrowing?
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 4:39:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/24/2010 4:38:30 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/24/2010 4:08:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/24/2010 4:01:52 PM, PalinFan wrote:
You have till the 31st to submit, if you really wanted to participate you could rent a camcorder

Hmm...can I get money to rent a camcorder? Probably not. :(

From whom are you borrowing?

I don't know.
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 12:13:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:21:48 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/23/2010 2:29:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
There was already a thread created about this. http://www.debate.org...

lol apparently nobody cares about this.

However, I will be doing some shooting, not sure what yet though.

I had an amazing idea on what to do, but someone just didn't talk to me. We would've excelled...
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 12:13:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 12:13:05 AM, zGodMode wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:21:48 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/23/2010 2:29:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
There was already a thread created about this. http://www.debate.org...

lol apparently nobody cares about this.

However, I will be doing some shooting, not sure what yet though.

I had an amazing idea on what to do, but someone just didn't talk to me. We would've excelled...

lol sry dude, i ended up going to a party
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 12:19:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 12:13:56 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/25/2010 12:13:05 AM, zGodMode wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:21:48 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/23/2010 2:29:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
There was already a thread created about this. http://www.debate.org...

lol apparently nobody cares about this.

However, I will be doing some shooting, not sure what yet though.

I had an amazing idea on what to do, but someone just didn't talk to me. We would've excelled...

lol sry dude, i ended up going to a party

At the tournament alone:
-I talked large amounts of good trash
-Micah + TJ got revenge (50-24 & 50-20) on kids who trash-talked autistic kids.
-Robby Leser GUHRAPED TJ.

My idea was basically that we would do a biographical bit on me and our friends, basically it would show me driving to Austin's and "memories" of our times together.
-Peeps
-Catapults
-CtF
-Firewire
-LAN
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:51:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 12:19:19 AM, zGodMode wrote:
At 7/25/2010 12:13:56 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/25/2010 12:13:05 AM, zGodMode wrote:
At 7/23/2010 11:21:48 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 7/23/2010 2:29:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
There was already a thread created about this. http://www.debate.org...

lol apparently nobody cares about this.

However, I will be doing some shooting, not sure what yet though.

I had an amazing idea on what to do, but someone just didn't talk to me. We would've excelled...

lol sry dude, i ended up going to a party

At the tournament alone:
-I talked large amounts of good trash
-Micah + TJ got revenge (50-24 & 50-20) on kids who trash-talked autistic kids.
-Robby Leser GUHRAPED TJ.

My idea was basically that we would do a biographical bit on me and our friends, basically it would show me driving to Austin's and "memories" of our times together.
-Peeps
-Catapults
-CtF
-Firewire
-LAN

we can still do, we have until the 31st to upload it, so we can film all the sh!t tomorrow.