DDO Heroes - Episode 5: Heartstring's Music

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:21:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Episode 4: http://www.debate.org...

Blade opened his eyes and saw Voice getting up from his desk. Rev was gone from the room. Blade tried to remember what happened, and he realized that Rev had been taken. Maybe whoever abducted him was taking people with superhuman abilities for some sort of research or project.

"What happened?" Voice asked as he sat up.

"Whoever it was that took me just took Rev," Blade responded quickly.

"You have no idea what they wanted?"

"No, I only barely saw them. I have no idea what they"re doing."

Voice looked around the room then said, "Well, let"s see if we can find out where he is. I know where to go to get security footage."

Blade and Voice walked out of the office and saw at the end of the hall that there was an open window. They walked to the end and looked out. The office was on the first floor, and there was only a row of flowers lining the building. That"s probably how they got out.

"That"s the front of the college. There are security cameras pointing to every point along the road. Let"s go check them," Voice whispered to Blade. Blade just nodded and looked around the office area. All the secretaries were too busy writing up weekly plans or something to notice that two men were whispering while staring out an open window.

Blade followed Voice down the hall, up some stairs, and into a room filled with tv screens and two security officers drinking coffee and eating Chinese takeout. They both looked to the door. At first they looked like they were upset, but one of them smiled and said, "Oh, hey, Voice. You need to check something out here?"

"Yes, I do," Voice smiled back and walked back into the room. Blade stepped in and gave a short smile to the security guards and looked at the screens that Voice was looking at.

"Hey, you found your superhumans yet?" One security officer prodded Voice. "Is that what you"re looking for?"

"Actually, yes, that"s exactly what I"m doing," Voice responded without much excitement.

"Really? That"s awesome!" The other security officer exclaimed. "Is he gonna use his powers in this video?"

"Probably not, but I"m not sure."

"How many have you found?" The first officer asked.

"Two," Voice said still completely focused on the screen. Blade was a little uncomfortable with the thought of people getting excited over him for his abilities, but the security officers didn"t seem to notice him much. "And I found the part of the video I wanted to get to."

Blade looked to the screen and saw two men carrying Rev into a van. Blade focused on Voice"s mind and saw the screen as close as Voice was seeing it, but it looked like Voice"s eyes were going out of focus. "Hey, Voice, can you blink?"

Voice turned around and blinked. "Why?" Blade could see himself through Voice"s eyes. That was uncomfortable. He looked like a drunk slumped up against the wall. His eyes were closed and arms were crossed and head was falling over one shoulder.

He tried to straighten himself up, then said, "Focus on the screen. I"m trying to read the side of the van without having to walk over there."

Voice laughed for a second then turned to the screen. He focused on the side of the van. Both of them read it out loud at the same time, "Ripple Water Security."

Blade opened his eyes and saw the security officers staring at him, mouths agape. "I know where we"re going," Blade said looking back to Voice. "Nice to meet you guys." With that, Blade and Voice walked out of the room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Esocial looked at Donald"s notes. She continued reading them then tossing them into a pile. "Have you found anything that you can understand?" Donald asked, pulling her mind back to reality.

She thought about the notes she"d read. She recalled every individual one and said, "No, I don"t think so. There are a few curious ones though. Lives are lost to save a city, and fire this time won"t be pretty." She pictured another one she"d noticed, "Two men covered in red, will fight each other until one is dead."

"I wish I was actually good at poetry. Maybe I could understand what I meant."

"You mean you just pull these things out of your butt when you"re asleep, but you can"t write poetry?" Esocial asked holding up the one she was about to read.

Donald just nodded and said, "Yep, that"s pretty much it."

She looked down and read the next one, "Estranged girl and lonely boy meet, now they have an evil to defeat."

"What did that one say?" Donald asked getting up out of his seat. She read it again, and they both stared at it. "So you"re the estranged girl, and I"m the lonely boy?" Donald laughed a little, and started looking through his other notes.

"What"s the evil we have to defeat?"

"All of these notes about death and destruction. Maybe we can stop them. Maybe they"re connected somehow, or I"ve been writing about the same events. Maybe New York City itself needs us to save it."

Esocial read the note underneath the one she"d just read, "An assembly is required for victory, to save the people of the city." She looked at it and started talking again, "An assembly? What does that mean? Like a lot of people?"

"So there"s going to be other people that will help us? Like a team of super heroes?"

Then Esocial realized that Endark might have to help. He was the only other person that she knew who could do something extraordinary. She was hesitant to go talk to him, but she knew that she needed to work something out with him. He was still her partner, and she was realizing now that she really enjoyed being around him. Despite what he"d done that day, Esocial didn"t want to do anything without Endark. It didn"t feel right.

"I need to get Endark," Esocial said as she set down one of the sticky notes. "He can do this thing. I"ll have him show you when I get him." She ran out of the room and down the hall. When she made it to their office, she opened the door immediately. Endark wasn"t there.

She went to the desk and found a note on his note pad. She picked it up and read it, "I"m sorry if I hurt you today with the way I was acting. I went back to New York University. I need to be the hero before anyone else gets hurt. I"ll be back safe. Love, Endarkend Rationalist."

Her heart felt like it was being tugged in four different directions. She considered whether or not to go after him, and the fact that he left like that killed her. Then there was a knock on the door behind her. She turned to see Donald holding another note. Without waiting for her response, he read it out loud, "He ran to the university, and Donald and Esocial followed to see." He looked up and said, "This one is nice and specific."

"Well, now I know what we have to do."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Rev woke up, he was in a dimly lit room. There was a bench built into the wall on his right, and a cot sitting low to the ground to his left. A toilet was in the corner behind the bench, and a sink was next to that. No mirror though. Probably so he couldn"t break it and use glass shards as a weapon. Or a suicide method. There were three solid walls that looked to be a dark grey with a blue hue, probably from the three LED lights keeping the room lit, and the fourth wall was a large pane of glass.

There wasn"t anything that looked detachable to try to break the glass, but he always had his fire. Rev looked at the glass and focused on how it felt the past times he shot fire. The energy surging from his core and into his arms. And it started. He felt the fire leave his hands, but it started to dissipate as soon as it reached the air. Like something was constantly snuffing it out.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:21:35 PM
He stopped and looked at his hands. He turned them over just to see what they looked like. Even though the fire didn"t travel far at all, he still wanted to see what his hands looked like. They were completely unscarred. Like his hands didn"t even know the fire was there.

A sudden noise startled Rev. He jumped momentarily then looked to his right, where he thought that he heard the noise come from. A part of the wall was moved out of place. Through it, he could see light of the room next to him. He went to it and kneeled down.

"Hi," he heard as he got there. Rev looked through the whole to see who it was. There was a young man there who smiled through the hole.

"How did you do that?" Rev asked him. "Who are you?"

"I"m Beginner. And I use super speed to do pretty much whatever I want. This time what I just did was vibrate my hands fast so that the molecular bond of the wall weakened. Then I pushed it open. I also did the same thing to the other wall."

"So they can"t control your powers?" Rev asked feeling a little upset that Beginner had his abilities still.

"No, they did for a while," Beginner said nonchalantly. He sat down with his legs crossed and continued, "They put a drug in my food. It"s sort of supposed to keep my body from exceeding normal speeds. Anyway, I haven"t eaten since lunch like two days ago. It really sucks because of how hungry I am, but I was able to do this. What"s your ability?"

Rev realized his mouth was agape for at least part of that monologue, and he said, "I" Uh" Well I sort of create fire. I"ve only done it on purpose once, and that was just now. But there"s something in the room snuffing out my fire as soon as it leave my hands."

"Oh, good!" Beginner said with excitement. "That means they"re using a chemical in the air to neutralize the combustion as soon as it happens, and since I just opened up that gas to two more rooms, it might let the concentration dilute enough that you can use your fire."

Rev had to think about it for a moment, but he realized that what Beginner was saying made sense. He put his hand next to the hole and felt a gentle rush of air. "As soon as the air stops moving, I"ll try to use my fire."

"Okay, just to let you know, there are other people we need to release," Beginner interjected. "They"re my partners. Trust me, we"ll want them if we"re going to get out of here."

"What do they do?"

"One of them is a telemechanic and the other one can fly."

Beginner was right. That did sound pretty useful. Especially the telemechanic. Rev laughed at himself for a moment before asking his next question, "So what are you in for?"

"Me and the other two robbed from a bunch of banks in one day and made off with a couple million dollars," Beginner said sitting down. Then he looked up at the walls and said, "The lights are brightening a little bit. Someone"s about to come in here. I have to close these holes fast."

After a couple blinks the holes were closed. And Rev saw the man enter the hallway in front of his cell. He was dressed in a suit and looked to only be a few years older than Rev. He held up a clipboard and walked toward Rev"s cell and disappeared from sight in the window.

Then a door opened, which Rev hadn"t noticed was even there before hand.

"Hello, I"m Butter Cat. How are you, Rev?" The man asked as he stepped in and pulled out a pen.

Rev"s immediate response was to try shooting his fire again. The air chemical should be thinned out enough. He threw his hands forward and the fire blast out in front of him. Then it suffocated again, and the fire appeared to travel back to his hands.

"There"s an automatic system that puts more chemicals in the air when that door is opened," Butter said quickly. "Anyway, you are in a level four cell right now. One account of murder and two accounts of assault. I could add an account of attempted assault to your list if you want."

Rev clenched his fist and considered trying to lay this guy out, but he could see there was a gun underneath Butter"s shirt.

"Where am I?" Rev asked sternly.

"Level four. One of the nine levels of Hell in this god-forsaken building," Butter asked quickly. "You"re not on such a bad level. You don"t seem to be a murderer. Just the guy who kills in self-defense."

"I didn"t try to kill anyone!" Rev yelled at him. "What I just did was the second time I"ve ever intentionally used my fire."

"What was the first time?" Butter asked while writing something on his clipboard.

"The first time was like five minutes ago when I woke up. It didn"t work because of the air in here."

"Okay, I suppose I"m going to leave now and go get some stuff."

"What are you going to test me or something?" Rev asked him. He could feel his face getting red, and strength returned to his knees.

Before closing the door, Butter stated, "No, we did that last night." Then he closed the door, and Rev was left realizing that at least a day had passed since he was put into the prison.

Mishap sat on her porch, looking up at the sky. She couldn"t see all the stars because of where she lived, but she could see enough of them that it still looked pretty. The moon looked to be cut in half, and the rest of the sky looked like light shining off a diamond.

"You looking for your imaginary friend again?" Her mom asked from behind her.

Mishap turned around and smiled at her mom. Her mom was reminding her of these dreams she used to have as a child. She would go out on the porch at night sometimes. She never really remembered falling asleep. She just remembered that there would be this woman who would come to her and take her away to different places.

Her name was Seventh Professor. She was strong willed but somewhat goofy, and she had this ability to take her around in time and space. They were lovely dreams. Mishap wished she would still have them. She"d seen things from the start of the earth to the ends of galaxies. All in dreams, of course, but she could remember them like they were real.

"Yeah, waiting for my imaginary friend," Mishap laughed a little and hugged her knees to her chest. "Did you ever feel like people wouldn"t understand you, Mom?"

"Oh, I know what that feels like," her mom said sitting down. "There was a time when I wanted to be a lawyer. I knew every law there was to know, and my family was horrified because they wanted me to be a stay at home mom just like every other mom in the family. I felt like I was just this completely different person that no one wanted me to be."

"But that"s what you ended up doing," Mishap replied, not sure about what her mom was trying to say.

"Well, yeah, I did. But that was my decision, not my parents". See, I had a goal based on what I knew and wanted in life. Then I fell in love with your father, and he became my world. When I gave birth to you, you both became my world. Being a lawyer would be fun, but being a mom has been the best adventure of my life. I guess my point is that it doesn"t matter if anyone understands you. I know that you"re a good young lady, and that"s all that really matters. What matters is that you do what you know is right, and you never let anyone try to stop you or put you down. Being different is a good thing sometimes."

"Sometimes?"
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 2:22:08 PM
"Well, serial killers are a little different from the rest of us, but I don"t think you"re one of them." Her mom gave her a nudge and laughed a little.

Mishap couldn"t help but smile herself. Of course, her mom was talking about something a little different than what Mishap was thinking about. She hadn"t told her parents about her ability to heal, and she didn"t think that she ever would. It was best to just leave the relationship as it was without throwing in some weird your-child-is-a-mutant plot twist in their lives. So instead of ruining the talk, Mishap responded by saying, "Thanks, Mom, that helps me."

Mishap gave her mom a hug, and her mom kissed her on the top of the head and said, "I love you, now you should try getting some sleep , alright?"

Mishap smiled and lay down on the porch. "I think I"m going to sleep here again," Mishap stated. It may have been uncomfortable to most, but she was used to sleeping on hard surfaces. She and her family used to go camping a lot, and all she had was a couple of blankets.

Her mom went inside without another word, and Mishap lay down on her side. A blanket landed next to her and Mishap saw her mom waving as she shut the door. Mishap pulled the blanket over herself and closed her eyes.
Imabench looked Airmax in the eyes directly, "There"s something going on here, and you know it."

"Superhumans have been popping up all over the world for decades now. Why does a sudden increase in New York City bother you?" Airmax waved him off.

"None of these people know how to control their abilities. Rev didn"t show any signs of control in his abdominal section, which means that he doesn"t know how to control his power. Yeah, we have him in level four now, but we don"t have that many cells. Something has to be done to fight this. There will be chaos, and there will be wars. It"s in human nature, and you know as well as I that these abilities create a hunger for power in someone. Good people can fight it, sure, but the others will be consumed. If we don"t have a way to fight what comes next, then New York City will be destroyed. The world will react with hostility, and the world will be locked in a civil war that we will not escape."

"I think you overestimate the power of the superhumans," Airmax said to him. "You have to give these people the benefit of the doubt."

Imabench looked to Wylted who still hadn"t said a word and explained, "Wylted has the power to suck the life out of a hundred men. And after that, he has the strength to take down a military base. Fortunately, he"s with us, but what about someone else with the same mutation? Maybe someone who hates the U.S. with a burning passion."

"Listen, what would you even want to do about that?"

"One of our scientists, Butter Cat, thinks he has a way to create superhumans. A police force can keep people under control, right? What we need is a superhuman police force."

"So your solution is to make the problem worse by adding more superhumans trying to establish a presence of power?" Airmax asked skeptically. Imabench could tell he wasn"t buying it, but he was sure that this next line would.

"There are two options, Airmax. We can just leave them alone and let this world burn, or we can find a way to lock them all up for good, and do the same thing to any superhumans who appear in the world. The police is the best option I have for you."

"Well, I"ll have the board consider it," Airmax responded with a nod. "Dismissed."
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 5:13:01 PM
This seems really good. I'll respond later
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 5:29:48 PM
.__________________________________________.

First you don't let me kill the Sith Nerd, and now you won't let me even incinerate FVCKING BUTTER?! That's really pushing it.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:35:05 PM
I really like it, lol. Good job. :D
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:49:43 PM
At 4/8/2015 2:21:05 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Just one person. At least let me roast (double entendre ftw) just one person.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:50:25 PM
At 4/8/2015 5:29:48 PM, RevNge wrote:

First you don't let me kill the Sith Nerd, and now you won't let me even incinerate FVCKING BUTTER?! That's really pushing it.

Lol, calm down. Your day will come.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:55:28 PM
At 4/8/2015 7:50:25 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Lol, calm down. Your day will come.

You better let me burn (;D) someone good next time.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:56:30 PM
At 4/8/2015 7:49:43 PM, RevNge wrote:

Hush little Rev, now don't you cry.
Jonelle's gonna sing you a lullaby.
Lie down in your worn out cot.
If you're good then you won't be shot.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 7:57:11 PM
At 4/8/2015 7:56:30 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Not if I shoot you first.

Day-Vigs Jonelle
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:02:12 PM
At 4/8/2015 7:57:11 PM, RevNge wrote:

Day-Vigs Jonelle

Jonelle had vest equipped. No damage done.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:02:54 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:02:12 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Day-Vigs Jonelle

*throws hands in exasperation*

How many times do I have to tell you guys I'm Strongman?
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:03:32 PM

First you don't let me kill the Sith Lord, and now you won't let me even incinerate FVCKING BUTTER?! That's really pushing it.

Fixed.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:04:30 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:03:32 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

Fixed.

Fix'd

It rhymes, lol.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:05:30 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:04:30 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/8/2015 8:03:32 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

First you don't let me kill the Sith Lord and Nerd, and now you won't let me even incinerate FVCKING BUTTER?! That's really pushing it.

Fixed.

Fix'd

It rhymes, lol.

How about we compromise.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:08:05 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:02:54 PM, RevNge wrote:

Day-Vigs Jonelle

I'm a strong independent woman.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:11:26 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:08:05 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Day-Vigs Jonelle

(I see what you did there)

Unfortunately, I'm a strong brutal man, so you got RB'ed and shot simultaneously. GG.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:17:09 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:11:26 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/8/2015 8:08:05 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Day-Vigs Jonelle

(I see what you did there)

Unfortunately, I'm a strong brutal man, so you got RB'ed and shot simultaneously. GG.

Well you got Z formationed and F'd in the same sentence.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:17:20 PM

Day-Vigs Jonelle

Strongman resistant vest. GG.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:17:50 PM
Nice episode, way to keep the balance! :D
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:21:24 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:17:20 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Day-Vigs Jonelle

Strongman resistant vest. GG.

This seems like the game of an econ bunny I know.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 8:24:50 PM
At 4/8/2015 8:17:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Nice episode, way to keep the balance! :D

Hope you liked the easter egg I threw in there for you :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 7:41:16 AM
Really good episode. I enjoyed this as much as the last! I like your plot and the story in general. I like the direction that this is going. I also like the superhuman abilities and how you have people being awed by these abilities. You have a good sense of storytelling and you're probably one of the strongest amongst us writers. (whohoo!)

Character relationships keep getting better and better so that's great. And I also liked the prison cells and the system you set up to keep the prisoners' abilities dwindled. I also liked the fact that Mishap goes camping a lot and likes to sleep on the ground. I don't know but that scene was really relatable for me.

I also like the mystery with Donald's dreams. I had to reread the 'poems' to understand what is going to happen or at least guess.

The only thing I would say to improve are the beginning bits. The first paragraphs introducing the chapter may require a little exposition or at least a refresher. I was a little - not confused but - thrown off and uninterested. It's like I forgot the events of the last chapter and couldn't get into the story again straightaway.

Other than that, great chapter and i hope you find time to read my next chapter too :P. I only got Darth's response and I would really appreciate extra responses. Anyway, great chapter as always and I am interested to finding out what happens next.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 3:05:50 PM
At 4/11/2015 7:41:16 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Really good episode. I enjoyed this as much as the last! I like your plot and the story in general. I like the direction that this is going. I also like the superhuman abilities and how you have people being awed by these abilities. You have a good sense of storytelling and you're probably one of the strongest amongst us writers. (whohoo!)

Character relationships keep getting better and better so that's great. And I also liked the prison cells and the system you set up to keep the prisoners' abilities dwindled. I also liked the fact that Mishap goes camping a lot and likes to sleep on the ground. I don't know but that scene was really relatable for me.

I also like the mystery with Donald's dreams. I had to reread the 'poems' to understand what is going to happen or at least guess.

The only thing I would say to improve are the beginning bits. The first paragraphs introducing the chapter may require a little exposition or at least a refresher. I was a little - not confused but - thrown off and uninterested. It's like I forgot the events of the last chapter and couldn't get into the story again straightaway.

Other than that, great chapter and i hope you find time to read my next chapter too :P. I only got Darth's response and I would really appreciate extra responses. Anyway, great chapter as always and I am interested to finding out what happens next.

Thank you :)

I'm glad you enjoy my writing.

And I'll see if I can give your chapter a look.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:09:50 PM
Still can't grasp a hand on the title of the episode, LOL.

Anyways, the writing is as awesome as always. I really do enjoy how you add new angles of story even though the beginning has already been established. It's refreshing and exciting and makes the story more interesting if done correctly, but sometimes info can just be filler, but there is clearly no filler in this. The thing I am talking about is the inclusion of Donald's abilities and this so-called board that Airmax refers too.

My only criticisms are that there is a lack of action and I fell that the story is a little predictable.

However, those are my only two problems. Looking forward to the next episode!

DarthKirones.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 4:33:45 PM

Thanks pal, You want to kill me after I've been in the series for thirty seconds. I'm gonna create a water superhuman who will beat yo homicidal a$$
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT