Jump to topic:

DDO Fanfic Reviewer Awards - April 2015

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:59:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is the official April Fanfic Reviewer Awards for our small writer's group on DDO.

Everyone has at least contributed once to DDO Fanfic Writing Group and I would like to give my thanks and gratitude to all the wonderful feedbacks that you have all taken the time to write. I truly appreciate the effort, thank you guys.

But now it's time to give an official nod of attention to the one who has contributed the most and has helped the most to all the other fanfic writers in our group (it can't be me by the way).

The winner of the official title of Best Fanfic Reviewer of April 2015 goes to:

DarthKirones (with an estimated 8 feedbacks given)

It is only an estimate. The number of feedback goes from 7 to 9. It is still truly remarkable and admirable.

I would also like to mention the following people:

1) Imabench - for commemorable efforts to post feedback despite being busy with personal matters in life.

2) RevNge - for the continued efforts in reading everyone's fic. You make everyone feel like they at least have one audience. Your feedbacks are also insightful.

3) DonaldKeller - for efforts in posting feedback despite being busy with writing long chapters of his own fanfic.

4) Jonbonbon - for commemorable efforts to read the entirety of Donald's season 1 of his fanfic before reading and reviewing his next season.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my bottomless heart, may the gods bless your souls and allow you entrance to Valhalla, where you can write to your utmost desire forever and ever.

- Adam_Godzilla
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 2:43:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thanks Adam (:
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax